I Hate Whites AMA

22 yr old autistic Indian channer here. I really fucking hate white people. Why? Because they make me feel like pathetic dirt.

I want just to be a white guy and fuck just one cute white girl, it's my ultimate fantasy. I want white people to die out just to heal the pain of havin to be myself. Does that make me evil?

I am south Indian too, and I get seen as a weird freak a lot and it really upsets me. I spend lot of time drunk/high browsing Holla Forums to trigger myself. I look very dark almost like a primitive proto human kinda, I'm smart too but I have a very primative facial composure.

pic is how I wish I looked kinda
Brown hair and blue eyes, like the most cute girls look

BEING A BROWN LOW-ISH IQ RACE REALIST IS HELL
FEEL MY PAIN U FUCKIN WHITE TRASH

stop blowing dogs

i have a zoo fetish but I don't FUCK them

I'm not a perv just curious

This is now a natsoc infograph thread. OP make your own race better by being a natsoc in your own land of poo in the loo. You are already a step above other poos because you are a race realist. But you still have to go back.

Everyone can be turned white user..

You could always engineer a way to die doing something heroic so you don't reset as a slug or something.

Go to India and start a NS revolution. Just because your not human doesn't mean your not something.
Fuck off shitskin, go find some autistic Indian chan where they larp about killing pakis and chinks.
sage

You do know there are ugly autistic white men, right?

I know the white race is fuckin superior asshole it just makes me mad

can't i just jerk off to the idea of every white dying or fucking the last white girl on earth into making my babies?

I AM MISERABLE
BEING A BROWN WEIRD GUY WITH ACCENT IN AMERICA IS HELL ON EARTH

I USED TO PRETEND TO MYSELF IM BASICALLY WHITE LOOKING

FUCK YOU FOR BEING A DICKHEAD

/endrant

Everyone can be turned white user..

Well you could have, bit late now..

this isn't reddit, fuck off.

ya but even they look better than me, its not even a joke

i look subhuman, I'm smart for a south indian but I'm kind of dumb around white ppl

u know it feels like hell

i want to die

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
open bobs i luv u bby show vagene pic
accpt frnd chat

ya haha 10/10 I laughed

I believe the white race is superior but why don't white people use eugenics to make us become whiter? it's only fair

there is so much bullshit

being race realist, brown and not high IQ feels like being in prison all day every day

fuck my life!

Serious question, why don't you go back to India? I know a lot of Indians tend to maintain some sort of connection back in India. Do you not have something like that? You would be among your own kind, you could even talk some of them into arranging a marriage for you. And with the skills and knowledge you've picked up in America being around whites, you could put some of these to use in improving the living conditions of your fellow Indians.

Why hate us though? I am not a full blown Aryan with blue eyes and golden hair, yet I don't those who are.

ok rape u next week

Why don't you move to India? Head to some tiny village in the countryside where your money will make you a bigshot.

because I'm lazy and kinda weak and indians are usually tough and hardcore in india and they would probably eat me fucking alive

IM VERY AUTISTIC AND ALSO I HATE BEING AROUND INDIANS BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME HOW RACIALLY SHITTY WE ARE

i hang out with mexicans and asians usually

it just makes me angry and sad, I legit cried about it

whitepeeople are so amazing dude, u dont fucking get it

I just wish one day I wake up as a cool white guy and feel like a million bucks

goddamn

Jesus fucking christ, have you ever been to India? They're not hardcore; they're submissive obsequious slaves (at least if you have money).

Improving yourself and bettering your community is the most white you can and will ever be.

Make your community a place to be proud of.

Just find a virtue signaling coalburner and roll with it, none of us will blame you for taking out the trash.

i been to india

people harassing at the street to buy shit is scary to me, it makes me fuckin scared

also the girls look at me like im a weak loser, i hate being around indian girls

i just want to fuck a white girl and die happy

i only love white girls so bad

ama? why won't you poo in the loo

it's funny but I can do both because i lived in india part time, it's not a big deal

doing a shit in the trees or the grass is normal/OK it's not a huge issue anyway

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THE MODS HATE WHITES TOO!

hahah you shills are trying hard to slide the board tonight! I see you sharebule fags are upset that kike spencer got to speak and your image got BTFO tonight when only a few hundred people showed up. (((oy vey, its gona be thousands of us goy))) Gov declares state of emergency and you pussies cuck out? KEK

just get off the internet you'll be fine, user

neck yourself or bow to your northern overlords.

why not just fuck and marry an indian women dumbass? Apparently many of them feel like you.

pic related

wont poo in loo or check dubs💩 pathetic

no they are white supremacist fucks

but I'm not gay, I only like white girls idiot

fuck u asshole it's not my fault i have subhuman genes

I'm trying to stop feelin like dirt

How hard could that be? What country do you live in?

LEL THEY ARENT EVEN WHITE TBH

You’re a step above a pure nigger so you at least have that going on.

i even tried to ugly or fat white girls nothing works for me

i hit on every white girl i see

i have got targeted racially and called a creep/stalker/harasser just for that

i am so desperate for a white girl even though I'm scared as fuck I try all the time

it's deieriving me INSANE tho

thanks for the chuckle, shitstain

shouldn't you be scooping out a Brahmin latrine with your bare paws?