Princess Maker 2 HD

good fuckin game. ive only seen two other attempts. that shitty illusion game and some other obscure one that was slightly better than the illusion one but still quite shit

Was this a thing?
Or are you saying that because CustomMaid has similar mechanics?

Long Live the Queen?

nono it was a jap obscure game that was actually a princess maker ripoff. the illusion one was that forgettable daughteru raising one

Life is suffering.

I love Princess Maker and I will buy this day one if the localization isn't cucked.

You better keep and eye in it

good shit
fuck that shit

Why fucking 2? There are better and newer entries.

That's why I'll pirate before I buy

this isnt gonna have the un-dress, isnt it?

It's only one people in the west are familiar with.
I wish they'd translate the later PM games as well. Maybe they will if this one does decently enough, although that's just wishful thinking.

No, but judging from the trailer, it looks like it'll have the rest of the dresses, including that dominatrix outfit.

Princess Maker 5's translation stalled about 2 years ago. They were so close to finishing as well.
There's an interface patch for PM4 and I'd kinda want to play that as well. The sprites and everything look real nice.

The only downside is that I didn't have her do babysitting, which meant she didn't know how to raise her kid. But yeah, glad this is coming out though.

Yeah, 4's art looks really nice. I'd play it if they translated it.

Prepare for censorship

I'm pretty sure the refine edition already had some of the more risque stuff taken out.

You know they're gonna remove the lewd bits, right?

This just spells disaster.

Can I still raise her to be a prostitute?

just make the husband do the work.