Hitman ep5

Hitman ep5

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IRI6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rest of the targets

Is it cracked? Shitlib propaganda aside, the core gameplay looks solid.

Oh fuck I didnt read it all. Badguy is a Marxist. Nice.

These niggers better be planning to release the full game without this episodic shit after they are done milking the mongoloids

It's protected with Denuvo anti-tamper tech so it's extremely unlikely to get cracked.

You should purchase the game, look at the targets, Ubisoft clearly employs some conservatives like yourself so that should help you feel comfortable with the game, they're not that bad and they probably value your opinion as much as they value progressive ones.

If you buy any game with Denuvo you are objectively stupid.

I heard that Hitman 2016 is actually really, really good, however its bogged down by the episodic nature of it.
I'll wait for it to be finished.

UBISOFT QUALITY WRITING

Let me know when the whole game's out

Sounds like they really did their research on this one, it's 100% believable.

Denuvo anti-tamper has no negative effects for consumers, it only prevents pirates from modifying the game executable.

But they're not libtard cucks, so it's okay to buy it, or would you rather buy DRM-free marxist propaganda instead?

Exactly friend, piracy is marxism.

If you are truly against the left you must buy your games.

They want to realease a boxed version beginning of next year when all the episodes are out.
Since it has Denuvo you'd better wait a couple weeks more, until it gets cracked though.

archive.fo/IRI6E

What are you smoking and can I have some?

people who assume denuvo wrecks hard drives based on internet tinfoilers with no real comparison between game with denuvo vs same game without are objectively stupid

I hope you guys get raped by a pack of niggers

call me when denuvo has a 3 times activation limit otherwise you can stay anally pained about having to wait a bit to pirate a game

To be honest I'd already decided to buy the game when its fully out and on sale. If its a good game it should be bought so they hopefully keep making good games.

If they don't then too bad for them because those won't be bought.

its like saying might as well throw out all health care subsidies because government spies on you

Hey guys I'm a fucking retard shill and Denuvo is shit, you were right, sorry.

Also I suck cocks.

But its published by Squeenix

I might buy that but until then i'll pirate.

I can't even call you a shill

Back to >>>/cuckchan/
And anyone thinking of buying this turd, please consider getting better taste.

I bought God Eater Resurrection and haven't had any issues with the supposed Denuvo on it.
Same applies to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
You know what is the worst sort of DRM? GTAV's Rockstar Club or Ubisoft's Uplay when trying to play it. Rockstar Club mainly because it's one of the reasons it takes years to load into the online component.

Only reason I would buy Hitman is when they actually finish the fucking game. For now, I'm not buying it because I hate the idea of episodic releases for this game.
Hope whoever came up with the idea of it gets raped by a pack of niggers.

im actually fine with episodic releases but the way its handled is fucking stupid.

starts off okay with you can buy the full game and get things as they come or you pay per episode which ends up being a little more expensive than the whole game at once but its drawn out so it doesn't feel like its that much worse on the wallet.

then they decided lets give out some bonus levels to people who bought the full game and give a big middle finger to people who buy single episodes at a higher cost and tell them to pay even more for said levels

I will buy the complete edition. Simple as that.

>>>/sxqurk/

The actual gameplay is pretty solid as long as you turn off all the handholding shit, especially the opportunities system.

One of the targets in the Paris level is an Israeli woman who auctions off government secrets to the high class. Let that sink in.