twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good evening,* sluts.

It's actually
>Good evening, idiot hookers

For the Taytay user, have this

And this

Neat!

Juden RAUS!

I think that Dark Emma is Best Emma, but can we all agree that Nazi Chic Blonde Emma is Best Blonde Emma?

Oh how I miss the days of fridge threads and chloe posting. Holla Forums has gone to shit since TLJ brought the dregs in.

Sounds like it's your lucky day user

CUTE! CUTE!

Wow, she looks so much better in dresses.

Wada ya know, chloe is still a cockhungry whore. But considering how dead her career is, she didn't took the jew pill.
Oh wait, she is a louis ck movie :^)

What makes you say so user? Were nudes leaked or something?

Really puts Emma to shame, she'll never achieve perfect fridge-mode like Chloe.

Wow, who would have thought including her middle name was all that was needed to get rid of the undesirable shitposters

But we aren't undesirables, are we?

Let me all remind you that this wave of Best Emma appreciation on 8ch started thanks to the watsonfag and his bitter jealousy
archive.is/Pr7mh

I don't think our worldline is that lucky.

If the green hair wasn't for her character it'd be a huge red flag

Good and fun times! The Watsonfag's spergout only made these threads more popular, and we're on number seven right now, while there haven't been any Watson threads at all.

Best Emma made Holla Forums Great Again!
And she even managed to break down the watsonfag so much he doesn't even sperg in third party archives anymore as much as he did.

Here's the full collection of archives

"10/10 on cuckchan":
archive.is/Pr7mh

Emmawars:
archive.is/QNvrk
archive.is/okU4f
archive.is/VzBCO

Best Emma General:
archive.is/u3t0m
archive.fo/reKqh
archive.fo/RNrQX
archive.is/aekRd
archive.is/3scnE
archive.is/ORZVl

Hear, hear!
Maybe he's gone back to posting on 4chan, because they were bigger Watson fanatics over there?

Thank you, user! My archive wasn't complete.
Also, consider your dubs checked.

Emma magic is so whimsical

Perhaps. 4/tv/ knows she's Worst Emma but there's individual watsonfags.

I am sure he regrets starting that thread, hoping to trash best Emma now. He's sorta like our very own Kraut and Tea.

Whimsical magic is best magic. And it doesn't seem like Watson's black magic has done her fans any good as of late.

So, where the Watsonfag HQ? Reddit?

It's poetic justice. I love it.
Absolutely agree
I love how he tries hard to obtain GETs (when Best Emma already had GETs of the same magnitude and higher) and nobody gives a damn.
>So, where the Watsonfag HQ? Reddit?
It surely seems to be the case, given the evidence posted here time and time again. I wonder if they complain about us haha.

I'm sure he regrets ever having ghostposted like a spineless coward

>archive.is/aekRd
Surprise bitch

Meant to say on her face of course.

Very fitting.

He did post several screenshots of recent threads and posts from 4chan Holla Forums as well, so at the very least he is a confirmed crossposter/crosslurker. Maybe he posts screenshots from our threads and post over there too?

In any case he doesn't seem to get any enjoyment out of being a fan of Watson: he throws a fit every time Weinstein/harvesting is brought up, someone posts pictures of Watson on the red carpent of the Golden Globes, shits on the Potter films, has to check his own dubs, &c., &c.

what body type is this?

Best.

Not sure if it's unffff or hnngggg

kek.
really tho

Emmamode?

Petite skinnycurvy

That is objectively the best bodytype.

She looks like a skellington, and not /ourskellington/ either.

Stay away from my Emma.

How would you describe Best Emma's lips?

What do you think she is listening to?

Luscious

kissable

Sultry

Fucking nice user! Where do you find this stuff?
The closest I knew was Death in June and Von Thronstahl. Very different stuff from fashwave although it's fashy and electronic.
I looked up War Muzak but found some Fomt stuff that has nothing to do with it apparently.

I found that WebM over at /hell/ I think, though I frist heard it on one of Mister Metokur’s streams before that. No clue what the the actual song/artist is called.

I went to /hell/ and back and found out it was the top WebM despite being from 2015 and that the song is Waffen SS Choir - Neue deutsche Welle (Remix)

Also how did you find out about /hell/? Seems like it's a diamond in the rough

I want to do lewd things to Best Emma like holding her hand and having 3-6 children with her.

Minutes ago I was at the grocery store and there was a girl who resembled young Best Emma. I never felt so paternal before in my life.

Apparently this is the guy who did the remix, according to some comments on youtube

Nice. I have been looking for a sauce for that for ages. Metokur was a bitch and gave a joke answer when someone asked him on the stream.

I think it showed up on the list of random boards at the top.
Cybernazi has some decent music on YT, and as you mentioned, Death in June is a classic.

Don't you find it ironic that the watsonfag tried to meme Best Emma as a jewess when at least two of us are this fashy?
Also, what is about 80s aesthetics, giallo and synthwave that attracts us so much? I have an irl buddy with whom we exchange recs, he told me to watch "The Editor" which was great (despite having that insufferable hag Paz de la Huerta in it)

See what I mean?

STAHP

That's it. I'm killing myself now.

Trivia: Refn is color blind

I feel worse than Franco's character in the end of the video now. Holy shit.
And not just what a beauty, but what an actress she is. She seemed to be her actual gf in that video, amazing. And at the same time very unsettling, she could absolutely make you believe she loves you and be acting.
I guess that's one of the perks of Watson, if she shows love then you're sure it's true because she can't act.

At this point he’s throwing every imaginable accusation at her and hopes something will stick and become meme-y enough for others to catch on. Anything to distract people from posting about harvesting and the recent Golden Globes photos. Also, he is really easy to rile up whenever you mention Holla Forums or show any alt-right/fashy sympathies, which just makes it all the more fun.

Not sure what it is about the mix of ’80s/neon-noir aesthetic, giallo and synthwave that just blends so perfectly. Films making use of neon colours mixed with the brutality of giallo and a syntwave soundtrack just hits that sweet spot for me. They tend to have gorgeous cinematography as well. Completely unlike modern, jumpscare-riddled trash, shot by directors who appear terrified of using strong colours in their films.

Absolutely how I felt with Drive and OGF. With Drive, I was underwhelmed but then couldn't stop thinking about the movie for weeks. With OGF I was angry and disappointed at the lack of a meaningful plot, but then the subplots started obsessing me.
Kek, he can't help sounding intentionally pretentious and eccentric can he? Based
BALE?

I'd be hitting that rewind/replay with the force of an angry god if I were him.
Not only did Dave get to do Nerve with her, as the love interest, but he got to make a romantic music video too? Life just ain't fair some times.

Not only that but isn't he engaged to the best Jewess, Alison Brie?

Check this one out lmao, his DVD picks from the Criterion Collection
hooktube.com/watch?v=WMfI1AVAF_8

More like married to

Just looked it up, they got married in March.
Can't say I care though. Had to dump a chick 2 years ago because she was 1/8 jew (and wouldn't shut up about it to make matters worse)

I think you would have been in the clear according the Nürnberg Laws.

One Bagel Rule, user.

I can't afford to be just in the clear according to the Nürnberg Laws. Be better than the Nümberg Laws.
Specially if she keeps making a big deal out of it, even if just joking. Like, she'd do something stingy and say it's because she was just a third generation gentile.

"The Editor" is great, feels like you're watching a genuine giallo from the 70s.
Sorry for missing this post btw, hadn't seen it for some reason.

Also I'll check out those articles you posted, they seem interesting.

From the articles you posted
Great show, I'm ashamed to admit I dropped it in the third season and never finished it, but it was great.
Absolutely amazing film.
Same as above.
Haven't watched it yet
I'll have to check it out too

Just stumbled upon a Brian De Palma movie uploaded to youtube, starring John Travolta: Blow Out. Seems worth checking out: hooktube.com/watch?v=04akyU42bTY

Alternative to neon-noir, "film soleil". The concept is that you get elements of noir in a colorful sun-bathed environment instead of a dim gray city. Great overlap with the neon-noir concept. Worth checking out for movie recs:

I wouldn't put it past her tbh, just think about it for a moment:
She might actually be one of us

Mein Neger, though that's not a very good song of theirs

It's a Death In June cover

That would make me very happy. Emma, if you're here please marry me. :3

Do you think she feels flattered or creeped out by our devotion to her? Or maybe both?

Liking this who is perhaps even more embarassing than Daisyfags and Maisiefags. Worst thread on Holla Forums right now.

I think she'd probably be a little flustered at first.

Rejoice, my fellow Best Emma admirers and cherishers of art! I found the article about art and crime rates

It is not as good as the original by Death in June, but I like their electropop take on it. Ladytron is one of the most underrated electronica gems out there, and I’ve been hooked since ‘Destroy Everything You Touch’ from the mid 2000s; you have Röyksopp’s collaborations with Robyn as well, but they are probably even more mainstream, and, of course Grimes.

Also, fans of Ladytron and darker electronica should check out Alice Glass’ recent (self-titled) debut solo album – IMHO she did the right thing leaving Crystal Castles and going solo. I also read that she has accused Ethan Kath of sexual misconduct, so that was probably the real reason Alice left.
Sidewalks and Skeletons’ remix of ‘Violent Dreams’ is also worth a listen: hooktube.com/watch?v=U3P_icvTPtI

I recall reading some rumours that Taylor Swift used to post on 4chan Holla Forums few years ago, asking for advice what to name her kitten, and posting some pictures.

Nice find. I love the Art Deco look of the 1920s & 1930s (though I can do without the Jazz of the time – or any other time). It’d be nice to see Art Deco architecture make a comeback – far too many boring, grey concrete buildings around.

I honestly expect it to make a comeback. There's a huge deco revival in art, so why not in architecture? It happened in the 70s and 80s already. Just check out the buildings in Miami Vice, many of them new at the time.

Oh and also did you check out the eBook I posted above? It's not complete but there's plenty of good stuff in it. Didn't archive because I don't think Google Books works with archive.is.

I just started reading it. Surprisingly it works without allowing any Google scripts to run, which is great.

It is a very interesting read so far, and I started writing down my thoughts on the neon noir style, while reading it, and seeing the examples brought up of the classical noir films.

I think there are three components that make up a neon noir film: visuals, soundtrack and plot
Visuals – IMHO neon noir uses neon lights similarly to how classic noir films used lighting back in the day; scenes are contrasted with a dark background and colourful neon lights – bright, colourful lights seen thru windows and ‘glass bricks’ similar to the detective’s office with the Venetian blinds was used back in the day. Dark city streets, lingering shots, scenes of driving around at night with mostly coloured lights (dashboard and outside lights), as opposed to regular street lights. Most, or a significant part of the action takes place at night; scenes at day with bright sunlight outside is rare.
Soundtrack – the soundtrack is very synthwave heavy and inspired by 1980s music. The soundtrack is very important and is used to enhance the atmosphere of the visuals.
Plot – Again, similar to classic noir, the plot may feature a strong, stoic male protagonist, unrequited or doomed love, crime, short but strong bursts of brutality that shocks the audience, ambiguous or downer endings, morally grey characters

I also think that in addition to the classic crime/drama/thriller, the horror genre would be a perfect fit for the neon noir style. While not going into full on gore, inspiration could come from giallo films; extreme brutality, if only in short, shocking bursts. The pacing should be similar to older horror films from the 1970s & 1980s, with little to no jumpscares and modern horror cliches. Summa summarum: a neon noir horror film should mix beautiful aesthetics and soundtracks with brutality and atmosphere.

What a beautiful compilation of pics from Thief.
I'd add that neon noir often includes venetian blinds too.
Also when there's action under the daylight, it's usually either in a desert or on the coast. Rarely near noon, sunset and dawn are preferred.

Good point. It sorta makes it feel out of place and jarring, like we are out of our ‘natural’ element of night-time. It almost reverses the usual order, where daylight and daytime is seen as safe and pleasant, but the more nocturnal characters of a neon noir film feel more at home in a city at night.

Thief meets all the criteria for a neon noir film IMHO, and I probably should have added that heists might be a common plot element as well.

Indeed.
Let me rec you a neon noir, the movie that they copied to make the Fast and the Furious saga.
No Man's Land (1987). Starring Charlie Sheen and D. B. Sweeney. I'm posting the opening instead of the trailer because it's trash. If anything has improved from the 80s is trailers. They used to spoil too much, and narrate too much in general. The ones that quote critics are dreadful. Sometimes I enjoy the narrations for nostalgia though, but in this case I assure you that you're better off skipping it.

Lame.

awww ♥

Nice doppelganger

No dude, that's a shop

Wew lads, Taylor Swift just released a neon aesthetics video along Ed Sheeran with tons of elements from Nerve, including her riding a bike in a neon-lit cityscape or wearing a green sequins dress.

I embedded the video like a noob when I wanted to post these pics but here they are.

It's extremely painful

For me :^(

Exactly, 4U and 4me ;_;

It's not damage control, look at her hair. It disappears. Someone else's pic was fused to Emma's face.

Confess Emma, you're here. Just make a reference on your instagram, we'll tell nobody.

Those are some shitty surgical masks, they aren't going to protect anyone from anything. smh

Any other recs for a workout playlist?

I mean fashy recs btw, preferably with period samples like that

I’m DL-ing it now. That intro had me hooked from the start, not least because of the score by Basil Poledouris! My favourite film of all time is Conan the Barbarian from 1982, and the score by Poledouris is fucking amazing – I’ve got the 3-disc 30th Anniversary Edition and IMHO, it BTFO of the LotR score and basically any other film score.

This looks exactly like the kind of film I’d love. The guy in the intro with his pastel coloured blazer and pants and a casual shirt driving around the city at night in a Porsche? Fucking love that – that kind of fashion needs to make a comeback – same with ’80s hair for women – and shoulderpads.

FUG, user. This is not helping my impregnation fetish the least.

The SS SA mix - not the best use of audio clips, but still worth a listen: hooktube.com/watch?v=0s0E_RpVjR8
The Sieg Heil techno remix was the first of these that I heard back in the day; found it quite by accident on LimeWire: hooktube.com/watch?v=R7cgDLJEohg
Stereo Balilla made some nice remixes but his SoundCloud appears to have been shoahed. Some of his remixes are on YT: Cybernazi - Galactic Lebensraum (Stereo Balilla remix): hooktube.com/watch?v=-8SMPGWTZ4Y

These pale in comparison to the one though, since it is the remix of an actual battle song, and not just audio clips given a techno beat.

May I recommend the industrial metal band Hanzel und Gretyl? Probably not exactly what you're looking for but you'll probably like it.
Also checking those trips.
hooktube.com/watch?v=TAcWyvKn0M0

I hope you enjoy it user, it's a criminally underrated film.
Thanks for the songs! I'm liking Cismu - Unexpected Call a lot, even if none of the songs are ideal for a workout. I guess I'll just go by this playlist I found which includes the paratrooper song from /hell/:
hooktube.com/watch?v=3s26pr1fSiE&list=PLrZZTixj8ySYH66n1CdX8f7fgp3PjHRwm
Some songs are too chill but it's a good start I think.

Not a single day passes without me thinking of Best Emma ever since I knew about her. I'm proud to be of the same species that engendered such a wonderful being, proud of being part of the same race. I'm glad to be alive at the same time and planet as her. She inspires me and makes me appreciate life in a different way. This world is truly blessed to count Emma Rose Roberts among its inhabitants. I try to imagine a world where she doesn't exist and it's extremely hard to do so. And let me assure you, I wouldn't want to live in a world without Emma.

This thread proves that the people who claim to be cool on here and try to act "tough" are really the exact opposite and complete stage 4 cancer.

Not a single day passes without me wishing for death

What did he mean by this?

>open this on a background tab hooktube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0

This works great too
hooktube.com/watch?v=wFWDGTVYqE8

I want to be she pusy slave

That was beautiful user

he probably means that you keep calling this person that nobody cares about best

How about you watch the episode you dumb fuck. Chanel was feigning in that scene. There's a reason why so many people on campus hate Chanel, she blatantly fakes emotions to get what she wants all the time.

How about you realize that the bitch is on television because she overacts

She drew huge audiences to watch a movie about a phone app, fuck off

More like dumb fucks who were going to see the movie about a phone app were going to see it no matter who the fuck was in it

You are legit such a dumb fuck

lol whatever helps you sleep at night
Nerve was great and prophetic too

roberts' acting is about as subtle as a sheboons'

Thats funny coming from someone who thinks Emma Roberts is a draw when if she was she wouldn't have to take anything she can get like her father

Yep, pretty funny that these guys think she's good at all

You know why Jennifer Aniston was second only to Emma Stone in the 2017 list of the highest paid actresses? Because she earns millions from TV royalties each year, for shows she did 18 years ago.

See
She was asked to play Harley Quinn, said no. Movie flopped.

You are embarassing dude, she has her choice between television and capeshit because she garbo. She is doing anything she can like Eric Robert's imdb credit.

If you think Emma Stone was the highest paid actress I've got a bridge to sell you, the jews are trying to push that one as being popular too.

Her acting is spot on, there was this chick Ashley who was president of a sorority when I attended university that was just like her. Chanel is funny to watch but she'd be an insufferable cunt IRL like this girl Ashley.

Who talked about popularity? I'm saying she was the highest paid of 2017.

She wasn't the highest paid, if you believe those jew numbers you are very gullible

She's overracting you're just used to it

Pull up a better source.

Bro she hasn't been paid more than 5 million for anything she's done or given royalties anywhere near what Forbes says. They are trying to prop her up as a big star, le highest paid star! her latest movie Battle of the Sexes bombed.

She isn't

as expected
who are "they" who want to prop Stone as a star? Why would Forbes do that? Does being high paid make someone a star?

Next thing he's gonna say is that Charlie Sheen wasn't the highest paid actor in the world when he was in 2 and a half men

Emma also won best actress 2017.

She's amazingly talented at what she does but honestly it's not my cup of tea.
If I was told they're going to erase a movie from time and I had to pick between La La Land and Nerve I'd save Nerve, no questions.
Can't say I care much about Oscars but they're certainly a testament to Stone's talent.

Don't really care for Roberts' acting but I would definitely fuck her up the bum without question.

Now that you mention that, there was this total bombshell in my university, she was a lot like Chanel in her first year. We don't have campuses here but seeing her on the premises was hilarious now that I reflect on it. Brunette, like 5'11 tall, tight body. Had a couple of basic bitches orbiting her and a beta orbiter too. One time she arrived to class and the seats were full (public university, we got the so-called free education here and the first year classes are always overcrowded), so she gave the beta a flirty look and said "this one is for me, right?" and he got up and gave her the seat. I was absolutely disgusted by the guy's lack of dignity even more than for her. She'd also cut in line to enter the classrooms (males would let her because she was hot as fuck) and all kinds of stuff like that.
I admit I had a crush on her at the start, but it quickly went away when I became aware of her slutty ways by stalking her faceberg. The beta orbiter wasn't as lucky though, he spent the whole first year basically being her slave. After the vacation before second year he seemed to have been freed from the spell though, I didn't see him orbiting her again after that. The basic bitch that hanged out with her stopped doing it too.
Scream Queens is a lot closer to my own university experience than I had realized until now.

kek

Rude! Delete this immediately.

The jews you tosspot. The same people that give out awards dishonestly.

no

What the fuck have you been smoking? These threads are comfy as fuck, with discussion flowing naturally, touching on a series of topics, mostly best Emma’s body of work. If you can’t handle some light banter and getting shit for liking the Potter films beyond junior high, then too fucking bad.

But Stone isn't a jew. Besides, they could promote someone else if that was the case. Sorry, not buying it.

The topics discussed are so broad that this is sometimes feels like a hangout of Emma fans than an actual Emma thread lol. Comfy as fuck, if not for the creep comments even her would be comfy here I'd wager.

You wouldn't have some pics of this bombshell to share with your fellow anons would you?

Damn. Visually the video is absolutely stunning, but song itself is surprisingly bad for Swift. And whomever thought adding a bunch of niggers in it should be shot.

Witnessed

Neither is alicica vikander, brie larson or jlaw

This thread is cancer and you are cancer

I don't get it either user.

Maybe if you watched anything other than Harry Potter and the Bling Ring, your opinion would be worth something.

I've seen thousands of films you fucking pathetic pretentious cunt who thinks Nerve is better than either of those

Sure you have, sweetie.

I don't waste my time watching television shitfests like you do snookums

Awesome. I hear this on renegade broadcasting all the time but they never tell you what the songs they play are called. Here's another good one they play that took me a while to find.

Even Chloe Grace Moretz has a more respectable career than this harlot.

No, you waste your time watching SJW propaganda directed at women and children.

>>>/waifuist/

Keep going it's hilarious. And no I watch a ton of different films all the time

You have terrible taste when it comes to TV. Try watching something other than daytime TV and the Disney Channel.

Women, shitskins and soyboys watch television. It's the most pleb thing you can do besides playing video games.

Checked
Sadly most of her new stuff is bad and nigger tier even in the rare occasions when it has no niggers in it

Than Charlotte the Harlot? Agreed

Kek on top of Kek

No emma roberts sweetie. She's less popular than a fridge.

Sounds like the Harry Potter target audience, which is rather ironic if you ask me.

I like how meta this is getting

>>>/waifu/

Stop watching shit, nigger.

You're goddamn right.

/thread

I like how you can't even bring yourself to defend the Potter films. I think that deep down you know that those films only appeal to women and teens.

Says the robertsnigger who watches Scream Queens and American Soyboy Story

user he doesn't have to defend shit when you watch television

You're an opinionated philistine

If you don't like those shows, fine. There are plenty of other shows you could watch instead.

Well, isn't that awfully convenient? Almost like a Get out of jail free card.

Kek

More like (You)

Yes, we all know only rich people watches good shows and films.

Where do you find this stuff? It's great

There is no such thing, please go back to reddit

This collection might be up your alley, user.

Is this nigger serious?

user I mean this sincerely, there's nothing good on television and you are a redditor at heart.

Please stop contaminating the Internet with your presence.

You’ll be surprised at the gems you can find hidden away on YT.

Please stop posting reddit peaks shit which is nothing more than draw out garbage. Lynch's films are good, television is dogshit.

That's rich coming from someone defending Charlotte the Harlot and the dullest franchise in the history of film

Fuck off

You don't even have a brain to comprehend the irony robertsnigger, how old are you really?

You need to stop posting now. This has gotten quite out of hand.
Twin Peaks is without a doubt the best TV show ever. Go watch one of the Potter films again you filthy pleb.

I'm betting he's 20

Twin Peaks is trash and you have shit taste, go watch Scream Queens again

That's rich coming from the faggot defending Harry Potter.
I havent seen any other show where Hillary got called a "shrill cuck bitch" yet.

Nobody has to defend the only consistently good film franchise user. You would know that if you actually had taste and didn't watch television all day.

Do you expect me to take anything you say seriously when you go full retard like this?

user, go watch your 4cuck shows

You are correct; the Potter films are indefensible.

I was lurking but I have to say, if Robertsfags really think they have anything to stand on while watching American Horror Story they are sadly mistaken.

Maybe if you hate Emma Watson and can't stop eating up shit that Emma Roberts does on television.

If this what you bring to the thread you should stay to lurking.

I honestly thought they were ironically posting about those shows. But they aren't.

I don’t hate Watson, I ignore her and whatever she is in. You should do the same with these threads since they appear to be causing you some kind of mental breakdown.

You should really go back to cuckchan

Even the Masiefags know Game of Thrones is shit.

I like it. Thanks for the recommendation. This guy makes some great traditional music too, full of nature worship and with a very pagan feel.

I think the Maisiefags are probably older pedos who liked her. These Robertsfags are probably actually 16-22 year olds.

At least Game of Thrones has a high budget and is shot decently.

Nice!
Sol Invictus is worth a listen as well - they have made neofolk music since 1987.
Forndom & Wardruna are Elder God-tier if you are more into Norse-inpired music though.

I don't want to risk her finding herself on the chans, she's a bitch but that'd be too mean.

I'm 25, just one year shy of the age of Best Emma.

Thanks for proving you haven't watched the shows you're shitting on.
>panavision.com/panavision-lenses-scream-queens-elevate-horror-comedy-genre

I love how they casually namedrop Mario Bava. I saw the giallo influence but reading this article really cemented it.

Norse-inspired*
FUG

Just digging your hole deeper

>>>/waifuist/

>>panavision.com/panavision-lenses-scream-queens-elevate-horror-comedy-genre
That’s a really nice find! I hope the extras on the SQ DVD/BR go into some depth about the inspirations of the show, such as Bava, giallo and slashers in general, as well as the soundtrack.

PANAVISION LENSES ON SCREAM QUEENS ELEVATE HORROR-COMEDY GENRE | Panavision: archive.is/liJKg

>>>/waifuist/

Classic watsonfag

You may want to actually watch the show, or at the very least read the article before you go ahead and end up looking like an even bigger fool than you already do.

Not the watsonfag you are genuinely a dumb shit

Again, read the article before you post.

Let me hook you up with better res pics
Don't have the third one, sorry

Frankly I'm at a point where all traditional music is refreshing, I'm sick of the trash music that is considered European today. With the exception of some country music practically all modern "white" music is trash. I enjoy the Celtic stuff more because that is my heritage but traditional Norse music is just as good, I'll check them all out. Vid related is my favourite song from the guy I posted, it starts slow but the end is really good. It's such a great song.

I don’t think it is that unreasonable that you should at least watch the show before you talk about it.

I can't believe people still watch television. I guess that explains the state of things.

That’s just the kind of meme-y response I expected.

Sorry I only watch 4K film content not shitshows.

Find a flaw. Virtually every single frame on each episode looks like a well crafted photography.

Aww you're upset about memes now?

lmao
Boy you loved Avatar didn't you?

You have to be joking me, looks like television to me and nothing cinematic. The lighting in the first picture is complete shit.

Whatever floats your boat, user.
I still watch films and TV shows on VHS. I think some films are better suited on VHS actually - not all films look good in high def.

Did I type that? I just find it telling that you have to fall back on greentext all the time, that is all.

you don't even appreciate cinematography and film grain

I know, user. I know.

Seconding this. I was very impressed by the cinematic feel of the show.

That's cause you are an infant

Patrician. I watch digital only but because my VHS died long ago and because in this country I couldn't easily obtain tapes even if I wanted to. Up to the early 2000s I could.

Kek

Did you take that pic? Is that supposed to be impressive? Don't tell me, you idolize Gursky and think Rhein II is the best photography ever because it sold for the most money.
And what does a painting have to do with cinematography?

It's not even framed well lol

It's film you fuckwit

It's hilarious watching you faggots try to convince yourselves that this trash is art.

Oh, pardon me sir. You took a still from a video you made for Vines?

It's called Stanley Kubrick being amazing

It's from a movie that you've critiqued without apparently seeing because you only watch bottom of the barrel television

I am more into the Norse-inspired music – I grew up hearing the Norse myths being told as bed-time stories, and recently I have taken a new liking in them, and the Old Norse language.

I do like a lot of European folk music though, and Celtic music is very beautiful.

There are several sites you can order films on VHS from, user: Bleeding Skull! Video, Gorgon Video & Wizard Video (Lucio Fulci's Zombie, Blood Castle, Zombie Lake, I Spit On Your Grave, Space Vampires, &c.)
- fullmoondirect.com/Wizard-Video-VHS_c_62.html
Is VHS making a comeback? - Telegraph: archive.is/9OSxY
I just got hold of a collection of brand new blank VHS tapes still in their plastic wrapping!

You know what is even more hilarious? That you think your opinion matters, and that you find it necessary to post it online for all to see.

It's a painting based on a Kubrick scene, I looked it up. Now go away with your blatant dishonesty, Warner shill.
objectifs.com.sg/seven-scenes-barry-lyndon/

Or perhaps I watched the movie at some point but it was so forgettable that it doesn't bring back any memories.

You are a fucking idiots delight

Why does she have a piss bottle?

perhaps you only like trash with your waifu in it and that why you post about were the millers nerve scream queens and american horror story and try to claim any of them are artistic in any fashion

Somebody has a hard time taking criticism!

If you think your low energy shitposting can be called critiscism, you are either stepping up your trolling or you have your own head so far up your arse you can taste your dad’s semen.

If you had actually watched the show before talking about it, I may have cared.

We've been criticizing you for almost an hour fam. You think Scream Queens is well shot and you don't even recognize Barry Lyndon and think it's an actual painting.

Entry level trash with no aesthetic significance to speak of. It's very telling that Scream Queens has better cinematography and staging being a TV show.

Sure. I do think SQ is very well shot, but I havenv talked about Barry Lyndon at all.

Still waiting for you to actually post a picture from scream queens that has good framing let alone good lighting and framing. KEK

lol, dude it's okay to have a boner for an actress. You don't have to try and dress it up as appreciation for fine televisual aesthetics or whatever nonsense you want to claim Scream Queens and American Horror Story are.

He's worse than a pleb like I said, he actually believes his bullshit and is blind deaf dumb and mute

Obviously, you cannot have seen a single one of these threads based on that claim.

Nah, he knows this stuff is crap. He's just desperate to pretend he's looking for something more than spank material.

I hope so because I can find better shots anywhere

Autism, like Chaz's son in Fargo

And now we know how the Watsonfag likes to spend his time.

Harry Potter is kiddie movie crap, bro. I know you're not accusing me of being a Watsonfag, right?

I hope you're happy you've been outed as being a total pleb

Lmao

Oh, here we go again with the claim that Ryan Murphy shit is on par with the best slasher movies…

I am not the one who likes Harry Potter.

So, not even your fellow shitposter likes the Harry Potter films! I am sure he will be just thrilled to hear that, or maybe he'll let it go.

You're the one who likes Scream Queens which is infinitely worse than Harry Potter. You can go kill yourself now.

Dude, someone who praises Scream Queens really shouldn't be casting stones.

He doesn't have any self awareness

Still haven't shown me one good still, parasite.

Apparently not.

ITT it's finally been proven that the main turbo Robertsautist is stone cold plebbor

it was real in my mind

You are the most stupidly ignorant 25 year old I've ever come across

Dude, he was trying to pass off some crappy still of a gray river as the holy grail of cinematography

Sorry? Weren't you calling us plebs the other day for daring to say "slasherkino"?

Are you colorblind as well? You posted literal feces cinematography.

And you are one of the saddest shitposters I have ever come across. And I am not 25, but please, bring up your age just a few more times.

Hey! The Potter stills were kino, you ignorant pleb.

So you are just another user who is wildly stupid and defending Scream Queen's as having good cinematography?

Watson would have been all over that role if she had the chance to do it

So you are still not done?

The Scream Queens guy probably watches his shit on this.

Ugh, imagine seeing Watson pretend to be Harley Quinn.

Remember to take your thumb out of your mouth when you are sleeping user.

Is that your TV watsonfag?

Kek

It is sad to think this is the level of shitposting we have to deal with.

No user that's the kind of tv people watch television shows on

She could have actually saved it with her Wiseau impressions kek, it'd be hilarious to watch

It's sad that you keep trying to make this about Emma Watson when you are defending your ugly horse faced no talent television actress who nobody can even light or frame properly.

Now, now, Roeper called her comedic gold you know!

I don't think so, there were no injected jew cocks on the table

It's sad that you keep trying to shill the Potter films and your harvested feminazi waifu in threads dedicated to Emma Roberts.

I think we broke the Robertsnigger. Actually good for him his brain is already broken.

You do have access to a search engine, right? Why not look for it yourself? But you'll just keep greentexting and posting reaction images instead, won't you?

Well, that is almost a sentence. I think we are making good progress here.

Ironic, isn't it?

Nah you still haven't posted one good evidence of well shot work from Scream Queens but now that your 7 images backfired you think I need to "google" it because there's a ton of great shots

You were the one who insulted both when the both hired amazing cinematographers. But you wouldn't even know any of them or their work because you watch television.

You're shooting yourself in the foot watsonfag

Couldn't hurt giving it a go, right?

Sounds pretty reddit to me

You have to go back.

You brought him up, and if you give a fuck what Reddit likes or not, you are a faggot.

let's if there's a Ryan Gosling board on reddit and how many people go to it compared to the Emma Watson one if you want to play that game

You are a fucking dumb nigger, 4chan is reddit and 4chan loves gosling.

Oh really maybe you should tell that to your own Robertsnigger

I think there must be something wrong with your short-term memory;

Do you jerk off to him too

Is that supposed to make any sense? I thought we were making progress here, and then you go and post something like this?

You got really offended when I called him retarded as if I wasn't joking or something

OH NO NO NO

It's not that I care about reddit, it's about calling you out on your bullshit where you claim the things you don't like are reddit and the things other people like are, when you're probably the one whose tastes align the most with the ones of those sorry SJW manchildren

You must have me confused with someone else then.

Nice b8

And /r/ the donald has how many followers?

It's almost like there's a ton of pictures being posted of Emma Watson because she's a girl and nobody is using that other sub

JUST

I take the liberity to assume you have already looked up SQ by now?

I didn't get offended but I think you were shitting on the Goose in earnest.

You sound like you have some deep knowledge of reddit with all that lingo and stuff. I was going to check how many people are in reddit.com/r/the donald but it says page not found.

it's apparently has an underscore now
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

and has 250 times more people there right now than emma watson sub, really makes you think how you have no argument

It says page not found, provide me the URL

Burden of proof is on you I googled and found nothing in the images besides the same shit you posted and worse

That's better. I still don't see how it's relevant.
The most powerful man in the world has more redditors interested in him than a harvested no talent whore, shocking.

According to you that didn't matter on Holla Forums.

Maybe because you were claiming she was pure reddit when reddit is full of stormcucks who go to 4chan and hate on her

AHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHA
you actually like Scream Queens and think your opinion matters on anything

Are you sure you belong here?

That would be Emma who Roberts

Are you sure you belong here and not
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

user, are you crying?

Yes I am. You may have bought into Matt Furie's pathetic attempt to reclaim Pepe though.

sad

Fuck you. You have to go back. Faggot.

Hit a little "nerve" there didn't I you lil stormbitch. Nupol is the donald, it's what killed Holla Forums

Find a flaw. Virtually every single frame on each episode looks like a well crafted photography.

HAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

when this kid still hasn't backed up his shitposts

Check out that join date, little cuck.
I've been a white nationalist long before Holla Forums was a thing.

So, did you find a flaw you can point out?

Oh and in case your tiny manatee brain is too limited to notice, the Harry Potter saga is nothing but antiwhite propaganda for children.

Yea it shows

That just means Emma Roberts is much more popular on Holla Forums, and you pointed it out yourself.

What's it like living in your own world.

Yea more popular according to faggots like you who still haven't proven they know what good cinematography is because they watch television shows

You should have cut the sentence there, and it would've made perfect sentence.

I'm leaving now to actually go out I know I'll come back and there will still be no evidence that robertsniggers have any taste

You know what thread shows up when you look up "Emma Roberts" on Stormfront? "Favorite actors/actresses". Yes, that's right.

Anti-racist is codeword for anti-white. I have more respect for ethnonationalist non-whites than I do for white race traitors.

You mean better than Holla Forums

Wait, before we get ahead of ourselves here: you have actually watched the show, right? Hopefully you don’t judge the cinematography of a film off of collages you see posted online?

There is no need for that.

What gives?
You're shilling a film series that is based upon demonizing white resistance.

He strikes me as one of those pretentious plebs who are impressed by postprocessing a picture in black and white for increased contrast.

I highly suspect that he is – he has posted a black & white collage of ‘The Chamber of Secrets’ on numerous occasions. Who cares if films shot in black & white are deliberately and carefully filmed that way, taking lights and shadows into consideration, right? Not him, that’s for sure. All it seemingly takes to impress him are some carefully selected black & white stills put into a college for a film to have beautiful cinematography.

The black and white thing is just a meme to piss people off like you

Sure it is, sweetie.

so it's true that shit taste begets shit taste

Are you even surprised they like someone who is a smoker and a chomper

I have the same grid that was in black and white that you talked about in color. Posted it in black and white once and anons said that it showed off the grading well is all.

I want to buy a rotisserie chicken, some potato salad and some nice fresh bread from the grocery store and eat it with Best Emma.

You never will because she supports Hillary and liberal and not loser nazis

Films shot in black & white are shot in that way especially, you can't just turn it into black & white on your PC and do the film justice.

Wait is that a Scream Queen well lit shot I'm looking at, nope it's nothing.

I know user but the trick is that you can't just turn anything into black and white and have it look well either. Pro tip: theres actually a scene in chamber of secrets that's entirely in black and white

Oh wait

sorry I dont waste my time watching television shows with jonas brothers and shit

Yes, you just waste everyone else's time talking about something you haven't seen and shit.

well you clearly haven't seen any harry potter films in theaters or a nice television, because for example the guy who shot chamber of secrets also shot Brazil and 12 Monkeys. What has the guy who shot Scream Queens done before? Any films?

Tell us more about your TV, user! Boy, that setup sure sounds amazing the way you keep brining it up all the time.
Also, Chris Columbus shot your precious Potter film - the auteur who made Home Alone 1 & 2!

lolwut. What did I say that was political?

embarrassing my lad

I'm sure all the auteurs are saved for shit television shows with some stormcuck waifu instead of professionals that would get hired to fantasykino on the big screen and gross billions of dollars

Bravo!

Chris Columbus directed, the director of photography was Roger Pratt

He also shot (was the director of photography) for Brazil (as I said), Batman, The Fisher King, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, 12 Monkeys, Troy, Dorian Grey and others.

The cinematographer who shot half blood prince, was french and he shot with the same exact camera lense than he used and shot Amelie with

It is satire. Because Harry Potter is just pure and honest kino. And if anything mysterykino probably since it's basically fantasy wizard pulp mystery. You can continue to fight and hate on it if you want but idc they are good and it shows more every year. They and lotr are probably going to be the only good fantasy series ever made now.

user, this has got to stop.

You need to stop thinking you have had an argument this entire time, you and the two other people who like Emma Roberts and think Scream Queens was shot or directed well when you haven't given one shred of evidence. B-but just watch it the photos I p-posted d-don't m-matter, l-look i-it up or watch it. Nah. I'm never gonna watch that trash you pseudo.

Harry Potter is SJW propaganda for women and teens, and you'll continue to swallow it wholesale like the good little goy that you are - on your nice television of course.

>I shouldn't have to watch something to know it's not good!!1
No, please stop, it is beyond sad at this point, and you and your buttbuddy, who didn't even like Potter, can fuck off back to your own thread to talk about this mythical fantasykino and your harvested feminazi cunt.

You already said that snookums, are you shaking.
If you really wanna compare dicks, when I know you don't because I guaranteed have a bigger setup than you we could.

Sounds pretty much like demonization

I would challenge you to compare dicks, but I see that you are 'unarmed'

1. dumb
2. horse faced
3. no talent
4. literal who waifu
who makes you think you are special because you are a contrarian loser who can't even see how pathetic he is for actually thinking Scream Queens is well made directed acted or shot. Kek

BTFO

Seriously dude

Nice Ansel Adams ripoff shot you have there

Do you know why?
It's because it isn't shot well at all. And you are so far up your ass you don't belong on this board because you can't even see your shit cinematography

If you want to attempt to form that sentence in a way that makes any sense, I am willing to ignore this and let you try again.

so just to confirm we got robertsfag(s) here who can't understand english online and don't recognize a shot from barry lyndon or fellowship of the ring

Oh? Did you manage to see the show between now and the last post you made, repeating yourself?

Why should I waste my time if you haven't even given me one goddamn SHOT THATS WELL FRAMED OR LIT

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes they do sweetie, Hackson only made one or two Harry Potter beat that easy

soy

NOT ONE SHOT

Harry Potter is kiddie trash

He's done other films snookums, and no matter if you liked it or not it looked good.

Beats being the one "person" that worships Watson doesn't it?

Oh, and did you know that he is French, btw?

Oh I know that's what you think you said it before, but you have been posting for a month about were the millers, nerve, scream queens and fucking american soyboy story so you really cant talk about anything you smoker lover.

I think I said he was french if you go back and look

lmao

I'm sorry, let me rephrase it: Harry Potter is SJW propaganda made to appeal to women and teens

I heard you the first two time you stormcuck nupol dumb Scream QUeens lover

Lmao

Oh boy, from the one posting LOTR stills just moments before

That would be a nice screenname for some niglet like you who was the target audience for a phone app movie.

I like Jackson. Still called him that. I'm the one who made this Hobbit edit the other day

drive.google.com/file/d/11HjgxGR7aUoUN-AEfJo1NJZdNjnLZJp6/view

enjoy

I don't frequent sites with screennames, but you are free to use it on Reddit.

Never said so, but the ripoff is evident

>(((Google)))
No one is gonna watch your autistic shitfest

Hey underage mexican piss drinker lover

I already proved that I predate Holla Forums

So now you are judging something before you watch it. I didn't actually make the entire edit. But I edited it a little.

yea idk why women like corona either

I have see the original and I doubt you have added new footage to improve the shit.

Did j r r tolkien rip him off too?

Do you not know who Ansel Adams is or are you just baiting at this point? The mere suggestion is ridiculous.

What kind of pills do think she's popping, anons?

There's only one spot that could be improved the mirkwood scene, I'm planning on doing it sometime. Everything else to me is paced well. Nobody gave me constructive criticism on the battle of the five armies do I could cut more but Im not adding to it obviously. Could add extra beorn but that would be pretty much about it if I remember.

If your edit is 1/10th as autistic as your posts are then it's guaranteed to be trash.

wintermint

The original was complete shit to begin with. there is literally nothing your autistic ass can do to make it even remotely watchable. Again, you are wasting your time.

It isn't "my edit" I just edited the barrel scene out as much as possible i took out alfrid surviving laketown and did only a couple other slight different transitions

XTC or maybe some speed

If you're someone who watches Scream Queens I don't give a shit what you have to say even on some bumbfuck fanedit. But taking out that barrel scene was fucking nice.

I still think the ending sucks but thats just because the fucking movie sucked

Other, and probably far better, faneditors have already done that - years ago.

Oxy

Checked

Well have you actually found one?

Are you just a noob or what

Sick beat

You just KNOW Emma Roberts has a cocaine problem

Not cool, user. You should not be joking about that.

Nah that was Eric and he made sure she doesn't go down that path.

Who you think shoved it all up her snout?

Emma has had an alcohol problem in the past but not an issue with the white pony.

Are Erics doomed to become cocaine addicts at one point of their lives?

Eric Bana

I don't see other pills in sight, maybe she took only that one. And before you say something about inhaling, perhaps she's not at that point yet.
But it probably helps her dull the painful memories from getting harvested.

Could be gum or anything lol

Yeah because you take gum with water.

I have no reason to doubt Weinstein's plea that it was all consensual

Her cup is empty, because you don't pop pills without taking a drink. Could be a mint

Please no

Yeah that place looks like the kind of place where people go eat mints

That picture was from 2004 and you are a scream queen watching robertsnigger who might be a confirmed nazi so I dont think anyone here really cares about what you have to say when you haven't posted one goddamn still thats well framed or lit

you mean taking a mint in public?

sad!

About those stills, would you like them in colour, or should I turn them black & white and put them in a nice collage for you?

Really fucking sad robertnigger if i was here or not you would do this all the time because of the rent free living

Any color you want sweetums but it probably wont look good in color lol, the framing lmao

Let's not fool ourselves here
That's most likely an EDM festival

she listens to lots of different kinds of music

People also take drugs in public in those festivals all the time

ONE STILL

Right your whole MGTOW innocent until proven guilty everyone who goes to a music festival and is in public must be taking drugs. Okay, fam I really dont care.

And the people who don't take drugs could be chewing gum or a mint

Well, we can at the very least rule out 'gum', user.

Not really she's autistic cute a lot of the time. And any of us could look like that by not being cute and just autistic.

Yes really; look at the fucking picture - that is not what chewing gum looks like.

It is after you've chewed it some

In what fucking universe does this look like a piece of chewed gum she took out of mouth and decided to pose with for the camera if you don't mind me asking?

Do you not realize how famous she is and that people take pictures of her all the time at many many many random moments and you just posted one

Not only did you not understand my original popping oxys like a noob comment, she could have done that beforehand around nobody; or anywhere. I have to explain to the courts that people who chew gum do take it out of their mouth and can then actually put it back into their mouth or discard it? The fact that you are going so hard at this sherlock means you are a fucking full blown autist hell bent on trying to make little emma there look like a drug user shame on you.

You are definitely an autist from 4chan. The thread shows.

Right back at you. So, was it a piece of gum or a mint, user?

*takes drugs*

It is kino but you need to have some television and film culture to fully enjoy it because it's heavily tongue-in-cheek. For example if you never watched Monty Python you'll never fully get this scene.

If someone is taking pills at a EDM festival with a cup in their hands it's unlikely that it isn't drugs

Who could this be, I wonder?

Don’t talk to me or my date ever again.

Meanwhile, in >>1079218:
Well, this is awkward.

I don't know who you're quoting but that's not me. Intelligence and education are two very different things.
And I don't know what plot is being talked about in that post with no link.

At least have the common decency to admit it. Just when I didn't think you could be any more of a spineless cuck.

Admit what? Retard.
I won't take responsibility for other user's posts.

See? This is exactly what I am talking about.

I haven't posted anything about IQ except for my previous reply. I talked about your tiny manatee brain though.

Dan "get in the van" Schneider looks like THAT?

Well, he has let himself go a bit since.

It's his British cousin, Don "get 'em while they're young" Schneider.

Talk about Stockholm syndrome. Leftism is truly a mental illness.

The Watsonfag is really gonna lose his shit when he finds out there's a group of natsoc best Emma fans on the site

You bet haha
I'll have to archive the thread again but it's worth it. Didn't expect a new reply.
Were you the one who made the post that triggered him and he attributed to me?

Nah, I've been a good ol' boy :^)
I'm still surprised at how hard he sperged out in this thread tbh. I want to think he is just an elaborate troll, or that someone was pretending to be the original Watsonfag, 'cause he really went full retard this time around.

Can you believe this fag hates on Twin Peaks and calls the Potter films "fantasykino"? FFS

He redefined what "pleb" means for me. Shitting on Twin Peaks while praising the dullest franchise in the history of film is something I had never seen before.

Go back to cuckchan

I think it may be a first I have encountered too.
Not even Аватар back on 4chan, or the Maisiefag here were nowhere this delusional and full of themselves. In fact, this whole ordeal has made me think much more highly of the Maisiefag – if he ever decides to pop by in these threads, I’d welcome him.

I'll have to look that up

He was the Russian Avatar-lover with a serious hardon for Neytiri. Not sure what happened to him, but I do know that he stopped posting on 4chan Holla Forums. Maybe there is some info on him on Encyclopedia Dramatica?

What a throwback.
I loved using those things.

You're a pleb faggot, I like Lynch and Twin peaks is trash, you're used to it though.

Even if that came from someone who didn’t unironically fawn over the Harry Potter films I wouldn’t take them seriously.

t. had no friends to see any harry potter films in the theaters because he was 5 years old ten years ago