Your final fantasy Redskins angers cunt

heatst.com/entertainment/social-justice-warriors-accuse-final-fantasy-of-cultural-appropriation/

The tide is turning. Even jeopardy man is turning to thinking this shit is stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo
maleq.org/en/blood-after-anal-sex-what-to-do/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you confused, or just using an off the shelf meme without checking the exportation date?

IMC has been on the wrong side of history with the rest of the shitlords for a year, at least. Arthur "It Ends Tonight" Chu is as big a faggot as ever.

Ah my bad user. My autistic ass got them confused.

Still nice to see a community nipping this shit in the bud before it starts.
Not that I think SE would cave like Blizzard.

They have censored their games before.

>that comfy feel when even the normalfags are laughing at the crying commie leftist

What a time to be alive. Not even the director gives a shit about this. This is the guy who still lets the armor designers texture panties for different armor sets.

wew. Poor guy just recently found the middle in between shit and AIDS-infested shit

Ian Cheong feels to me like some retard who is overcompensating. He was full SJW first, then made a 180 and since then seems to jump to every opportunity that he's one of the good guys now.

He even wrote an article to prove pepe isn't a nazifrog.

At least the official forum comments are generally calling out the sjw bullshit. Dear god I hope it's a sign of healing. We've gone what, since 2007 a near decade of sjw bullshit in vidya? Now if we get back booth babes…

He's shifting the overton window in our favor for as long as his publisher friends are still willing to give him work so i'm in favor of him but yeah, i actually think he's bipolar or something.

Anyone who is able to go from full 1488 Nazi to ultra-SJW and back again isn't right in the head.

he's just chinese
they're really weird about ideology, like jews but not as good with words
arthur chu has hinted that he sort of did the same far right to SJW flip, but we don't have it documented like with Banana Hitler

Some people just want to feel special.

I'd be offended at those ground textures too.

Ps3 limitations, please look forward to it. :^)

You do know that fecal matter cannot transmit the HIV virus unless blood is present?

Apparently his family staged some sort of intervention, and that's what got him out of soc-jus, or something.

why not archive?

But user all humans are the same and race doesn't matter

and literally nobody cares the trailer launched ages ago and not a single spark of outrage till this.

also looks like they didn't even watch the whole trailer cause there is a far more sexy trial boss coming up with the next patch

Wow that looks like garbage.

It's mainly because SJWs shot themselves in the foot for broadening their criteria of discriminatory people. From a guy who wears a shirt to a guy who says "Hugh Mungus".

I hope that they continue being irrational people.

Oh

already saw the forum and the OP of that thread going on about how harrassed she had been because she made the thread.

a mod ended up shutting the thing down

also if anyone is wondering what this whole shit is coming from its the trailer for 3.4
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

maleq.org/en/blood-after-anal-sex-what-to-do/