How would you fix it?

How I would:

Yeah, yeah, baneposting thread.

put some effort in next time

Maybe this game just isn't for (you).

That nigger stole my dubs

After rethinking about it, there is no way Souls is an ARPG. There is zero abstraction in Souls. Weapons deal a constant damage, no critical attacks, no inaccurate attacks, etc. If this board considers FO4, which still has abstraction in the weapon accuracy and damage, to be not an RPG, then it is impossible for Souls to be classified as an RPG game. It's more like hack and slash game with inventory and leveling system.

McKill Yourself

I'm not sure who the bigger faggot is here. You or OP?

I have an academically approved argument on why Souls badly needs a redesign. According to Shneiderman's Golden Rules of Interface Design, Souls games have a lot of flawed mechanics.

In DS1, Lost Izalith and Blight Town are the biggest offender to this rule in regard of level design. Some of the enemies, such as the bridge dragons, the floating dragon statues, izalith's giant feet, and the tree boss show extreme lack consistency.

Due to the crappy level design and lack of fast traveling, long backtracking is a must in every souls game before 2.

Souls is a punishing game rather than a challenging game, this is a sign of bad design. Error handling is simply impossible. Die twice, lose all souls and humanities. Pits are insta-death. The error handling in this game is simply horrendous, all the errors the user make are serious error.

The lack of quicksave, or just manual saving in Souls makes players unable to reverse their actions.

4 out of 8, all huge gaping flaws. From Software needs to fix these problems in the next installment.

>tarkoskyfag using interface design to critique
Don't you have essays to write on how Todd Howard is evolving games and how Fallout 4 is a masterpiece?

Video games are a form of interface.

Make it a turn based RPG done by SquareEnix.