Pastor anderson appreciation thread

Let's all take a moment to pay respects to Holla Forums official shepherd.

Support him and his new documentary showing all the truth about the joke of a nation that japan is!

youtu.be/svVLoYs636w

And remember: IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
4.bp.blogspot.com/-GqBrVrUSmpA/TaTnIf3cV4I/AAAAAAAAAJ0/ORVyV0QUjlk/s1600/alg_interracial_couple.jpeg
liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1346838274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I appreciate how the man promotes marriages between whites and blacks, no wait!!!

I dont!

No. Not ever. Fuck off.

how about no?

Fuck off back to cuckchan.
Do you know any better preacher? No? Then shut the fuck up your faggot mouth.

So a racemixing pastor is the best you got?

I pity you.

The guy is an idiot. Even /christian/ despises him.

If the best you got is a shameless nigger lover, it doesn't speak well for your position in the first place. Sort yourself out, you literal cuckold.

There are way bigger issues than not getting laid you stupid faggot.
Pastor Anderson opposes jews, opposes pagans and fedoras and calls to killing off faggots.
Show me ANYONE better than him.

Based Pastor Anderson

Jesus

Then show me ANYONE better. I'l fucking wait you sodomite faggot.

Yes. And Jesus didn't oppose interacial mariges neither. Makes you fucking thing, doesn't it? Maybe you not getting laid is not God's fault but your own.

Anyway, are you serious, there are hundreds of far right figures who are far better then your racemixing pastor.

In fact, the hobo in that picture I posted is better then your pastor, since he didn't marry a negro to a human woman.

YID PASTOR

How about no

The fuck did this even come from? Nobody even mentioned this, you ridiculous subversive cryptokike. Are we being rused?
You can't possibly be this big of a fuckboy.

FUCKING
SHOW
ME
ONE

Only shills from cuckchan hate him.

He thinks they're just a religion, you cuck.

No, I can't, I admit, nobody is more perfect then Pastor Anderson.

"quietly starts crying to himself while sucking nigger cock"

Orthodoxy is the only way, friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
kys

Die shitting, kike.

Lol. You can't even show me one.

Holy shit, back to /christian/ faggot.

Right, because nobody is better then Pastor Anderson.

Those sure are some pure white genes.

PASTOR ANDERSON OPPOSES FAGGOTRY
HE SAYS THAT SODOMITES SHOULD BE KILLED LIKE THE BIBLE TEACHES
FUCK OFF SODOMITE

OP IS A KIKE!
OP IS A KIKE!

he doesn't.

Can you fk off nigger?

Religious DnC thread.

sage.

He can't protect woman against blacks, this means he is not a real man, therefor he is a faggot.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Wife doesn't need "protection" from her husband you stupid kike.

PRO NIGGER POSTER SPOTTED

BASED
4.bp.blogspot.com/-GqBrVrUSmpA/TaTnIf3cV4I/AAAAAAAAAJ0/ORVyV0QUjlk/s1600/alg_interracial_couple.jpeg

I love how frank he is

You are either a shill, or just a buttblasted Christian nihilist who will say anything to make Christianity look better.

Retard detected

He’s not a white nationalist, doesn’t mean we cannot learn from him. Personally I can’t stand him sometimes either. Let’s keep things in context. Marching to Zion and exposing faggots in the open and brazen way he does is still beneficial. Holy Shit people this isn’t hard to understand.

Yeah, he's not a controlled op.

/thread

I posted the definition after I used the term, but anyway, you hold no believes concerning christianity and nihilism and will say anything that you belief will make Christianity look better, right?

have you ever wondered why our captcha looks 3rd world tier?

If the best Christendom has to offer is this faggot then you need to accept that your Abrahamic Hebrew religion is DOA for the white race.

no?

How is he a faggot you stupid shill?

blanda upp, goy!
liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1346838274

He can't protect woman against blacks, this makes him weak, thus he is a faggot or ergi.

I'M sorry to ask it here, but can you please give me a link to his videos where he exposes faggotry?

there are people on here who cry "muh pr" when you try to promote wake up calls to normies by promoting things that can wake them up little at a time.

they think there is no point in fighting faggotry and degeneracy if you dont name the jew. and even if you name the jew like anderson has done, then its no good unless hes also gotta speak out against race mixing (saying its perfectly fine to only want to marry people of your own race isnt enough)
they legitimately think we should hide and not support his message because he his redpilling doesn't cover everything.

i cant tell if this is genuine autism or shilling, but either way it hurts white nationalism

Both Anderson and OP are gas-worthy.

Oh yeah, he hates gays but will personally marry a black to a white woman. You're right. He's a nigger lover race traitor, even worse than a faggot.

REPORTED FOR KIKE SHILL.

nice way of cutting it off immediately before he specifically states that you cannot condemn someone for only wanting to marry their own race because the bible gives no teaching on it one way or another.
typical tricks chaim

pretty sure he legally has to or risk losing his church.

SAGE FOR THIS FULL BLOWN KIKE PASTOR

Nope, I have no problem using him, it;s Christian fundamentalists who can't seperate the good in him from the bad, the same way they can't with the Bible.

They have this mental illness where they have to pretend something is either completely corrupt or completely good, but as Havamal says: Where you recognise evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemie

Go back to cuckchan.

Sure is shilly in here. Reported.

Holy shit, kill yourself OP.

Is that all? This guy is a fucking clown.

THIS.
Imagine how many Halfrican mongrel grandkids he'll be responsible for spawning…. No amount of fag-bashing can balance the ledger here, your children will be fending this horde off thanks to that fucking idiot.

Cucktianity is the blue pill which destroyed European cultures, dissolved European ethnostates, and empowered Semitic hegemony. If one wishes to name the Jew, he must also name Yeshua as a vile Semite whose influence corrupts men into slavery to Semites. All Christcucks are race traitors.

Black man =/= nigger

go back to tumblr.

go back to r/atheism faggot.

WRONG

Black man == Nigger

Fuck off civcuck :D

Being against racemixing is like Holla Forums 101. If you can't even say you're against it, and if you actively marry blacks a whites, you aren't a white nationalist, natsoc, or anything Holla Forums related.
You're just a christfag cuckservative, same as any religious boomer, you are just more argumentative about it.

If your convictions are so paper-thin that you could get the government to bully you into marring off white women to niggers then no one respects you. Nothing in the world could ever get a self-respecting white man to do what he does. I'd rather the government come and try to arrest me than capitulate to the niggerlovers.
He can keep doing his sermons without a church, we still have th 1st amendment. If what you say is true this niggerlover is marrying white women to niggers for tax write offs. Yeah, some respectable white nationalist he is.

Honestly, homosexuality is a lesser evil compared to racemixers, the incestious and pedophiles, atleast homo's usually don't have any children.

The amount of Christcucks openly admitting being okay with race mixing is completely unsurprising.

Go back to gaytorrents.net.

More proof Christians will never, ever be white nationalists. They care more about their Hebraic kike god than their own race.

It's true, the average working class male is less of a cuck then Pastor Anderson, I mean many of them would atleast voice their disappointment if their daughters married a negro.

You wanna know how I know you're completely full of shit?

SAGE FOR RELIGIOUS D&C THREAD

Go back to /christian/, your raid will only be met with open hostilities from those loyal to our peoples. Your treasonous faggotry has no place here. Or you can step up your efforts and perhaps the mods will finally be forced to ban Christcucks as the shitposting shills that you are.

One of my cousins had a wedding and she invited one of her girlfriends whose husband was a muslim. We basically gave them the evil eye until they left. Shame works.

not that it matters, because he doesnt PROMOTE it. he just doesnt speak out against it. he still helps white nationalism by naming the jew and being outspoken about degeneracy. but potentially losing your platform to speak out against jews and degeneracy in place of not marrying someone in your parish that will just go somewhere else to marry, solving absolutely nothing and taking a major loss.

source? or is this more shilling

Read the (((Bible))), goy. Israel is the Holy Land and the Jews are the Chosen People of G-D. The (((Bible))) says so.

No, I phrased that ankwardly.

I mean, he is a pastor, why does he speak out against homosexuals and jews, but not against incest and racemixing?

You're a fucking moron and so is that pastor if he supports race mixing.

You mean he excuses it, and also practices it by marrying white women to niggers.
There is nothing "based" about this niggerlover. Nothing at all. He is a boomer-tier christcuck. Even worse, since most boomers don't marry niggers to their daughters.
losing your tax write offs*

The Bible doesn't say you should or shouldn't look into the sun, guess whats the best course of action…