Faggots BTFO

Faggots BTFO, generation Zyclon is winning the day

cleveland19.com/story/36611543/csu-hate-flier-stirs-outrage-disgust-on-campus
archive.is/Z4ivv

Response
pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/18/university-defends-fascist-posters-telling-gay-people-to-kill-themselves/
archive.is/s8fNP

Generation Zyclon is is coming along well. Which one of you was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s8fNP
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
eventbrite.co.uk/e/2017-annual-race-equality-lecture-the-realities-of-racism-tickets-37943743759
queermusicheritage.com/DEC2003/QMHDEC03C.MP3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot this
At Cleveland State University, classmates typically gravitate to the student center.

got a high quality copy of this flyer? would be fun to hang around my area.

generation zyklon got it goin' on.

Cheers m88

I think the poster was inverted to save on ink or something.

Aesthetic af.

Someday my son will be lynching niggers and jews. Im so proud

I fucking hate these people so much.

That brings back memories of the good old T-Shirt Hell days. Remember accidentally wearing this when going to walk my niece in the park one day. The shirt was planned, the park was not.

Jesus Christ, what a moron. I can vaguely gather that this person is opposed to free speech, but what a shit salad of words.

>archive.is/s8fNP

When the line moves?

Contribooting

He's not wrong about (((psychiatry))).

Quality art work and message. Good job.

How to know you should stop listening to the person you're talking to.

I found this comment on the archive:
It's not too late to actually rediscover what the Left is all about. Hint: Liberalism has nothing to do with it.
Save whatever is left of your failing society before Greed and "freedumb" eat it all away.
(((Communists))) really can't into knowing politics and economics, can they? Its all about prepping as many bulls they can find in ghettos inside their deranged minds, and if you're not doing it well enough you're declared as a Nazi and that's it, that's all they fucking care about. It's funny because Capitalism is the reason why these insufferable SJW retards exist. Their (((Cultural Marxist))) propaganda machines on college campuses keeps giving (((them))) a gorillion worth of shekels. So tell me Holla Forums, what's exactly are communists standing up for when they say they want to help the working class? I have never seen one of these fags caring and helping out the White working class.

They help the working class by starting wars which eventually cull the weak, mostly lefties

Produced a version that's friendlier for printers, inverted and desaturated colors to 75%, basically the same as the version that got printed out.

It is a safe space for them. Suicide is a danger you can only pose to yourself by definition.

Seriously, gay people could avoid all this h8 if they just went back to the closet.

First pic is fake as fuck.
Gay men have the lowest rates of domestic abuse while lesbians boast the highest one. Straight relationships have a bit higher domestic violence rate, because there is a woman in them.

To be frank these posters are intended to stimulate a push against free speech.

It's terrible PR and can only be a false flag or an utter imbecile.
Yeah way to make people clean themselves up - by telling them to kill themselves.
It's fucking dumb. Hit them with facts, not this shit.

On one level, it apes the AntiFA ‘follow your leader’ Hitler propaganda, but yes - it does invite a crackdown. It is too violent - needs to operate on a different level, like giving the stats then offering contact details for mental health centers.
Propaganda should demoralize, not galvanize.

Hit the traps up with medical complications associated with cutting your dick off and taking hormones. These are very real.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Accoriding to this study the percent of trannies that try to kill themselves overall is 41% with some demographics being much higher than others.

Frankly, I think the entire approach here is unproductive and tacky.

It connects fascists with violence and hate in the mind of the reader.

There is no need for the hanged man, "fascist solutions" or the upper text.

All you need is statistics of why faggotry is bad. Cold, objective fact, without any emotion attached to the message .

The campus is supposed to be a university campus, not a mental hospital. They can protect themselves from their feelings well enough.

Have you taken the bogpill, Holla Forums?

Holy shit that last quote… sounds exactly like they’re just repeating only somewhat effective brainwashing. They don’t even know what they’re supposed to be talking about. Must be a woman.

Well we're not exactly still saying that faggotry should still be a thing around society. In the end doing such an act on an ethnostate should always be worthy of a death sentence. But it is somewhat interesting to note how violent and destructive women can be when it comes to their relationships, but of course Talmudvision will never want the stupid normie goyim to ever know that, instead (((they))) want them to keep hating on the White male cis scum who is somehow called a rapist for groping someone.

Somewhat unrelated but I just received this email. What do Holla Forums?

This e-mail has been sent to all Departmental Administrators, Diversity Networks, College partners and Requestedto be forwarded to colleagues in your local area.

*2017 Annual Race Equality Lecture: “The Realities of Racism”*

*Thursday 26 October: 5:30pm - 6:30pm*

*St John's College Fisher Building, St John’s Street, CB2 1TP*

*Professor Francisco Bethencourt*, King's College London, takes a historical perspective on ethnic prejudice and discrimination across centuries.

*Professor Kalwant Bhopal*, Birmingham University, examines the experiences of Black and Minority Ethnic academics and students in the British higher education system.

The lecture will look at factors that have contributed to racism and discrimination historically, providing an opportunity to reflect on what could be changed today.

All are welcome.

Please book here:eventbrite.co.uk/e/2017-annual-race-equality-lecture-the-realities-of-racism-tickets-37943743759

Dr Joanna Jasiewicz
Equality and Diversity Consultant
[email protected]
www.equality.admin.cam.ac.uk

I was looking for an opportunity to post these at once.
I was there to witness the triggering, and the poster was actually the American Renaissance "We Have A Right To Exist" poster, and then stapled underneath that was the "Faggots" poster. The issue is technically just vandalism because the posters didn't go through the approval process, but our dipshit, lame-duck President, Berkman, made it out to be a free speech issue the day it happened. He then proceeds to hold a forum where a bunch of multigenerational faggot families and men in women's clothing tell them they feel threatened and unsafe on campus. I lol'd when this one tranny said she had 5 trans friends who had already killed themselves, which is kind of the point of the poster, and this other niggress talked about how a black transwoman of color's life expectancy is 35.

I'm only really upset that they stirred together White Nationalism and Fag Bashing. Wish the posters were posted separately.

Don't both go together? unless you are Richard "Homonaitonalism" Spencer

T-Shirt hell is instantly classic. TOTSE user?

You really need to talk with that Dark Researcher fellow on his experiences as a faggot in their cesspits, even the hardened men of the internet are shocked by what he has to say, and has done. Didja know most faggots are initiated by an older man that preys on young sexually confused and questioning teenagers called a "chickenhawk"? He was chickenhawked.
This term is vividly explained in the faggiest way possible.

Every Leftist should have his teeth beaten out with a hammer and then be burned alive.

Nope, they should be stripped nude, flogged, and hung from a streetlight with their faces obscured by black bags taped shut to their necks. A nameless faceless swinging naked corpse, everything they ever did was to avoid this fate. They did this evil shit because they thought they'd be remembered as heroes and their identities preserved forever and they'd be bosses and politburo and own everyone that spit on them as literal slaves. It's a more fitting punishment than any pain we can give them, that they basically never existed.

I've only ever been this angry at pedophiles before. DOTR cannot come soon enough, Trump, please declare war or something because we need to clean this country of its FILTH

You have never had to endure the idiocy of the average college male, have you?

Enough of them are just as bad.

FBI pls

holy fuck someone let me off this ride….

there is only one way off the ride.

also checking some digits

Wait until you hear how they defiled the rest of the Christmas tunes, as heard in this podcast from 2003, this is fuel for the fires of hell to forge the blades of cleansing flame with. queermusicheritage.com/DEC2003/QMHDEC03C.MP3

pretty much this
the flyer is "whatcha doin' rabbi?"-tier

That was amongst the most horrifying shit I have ever personally viewed and internalized in my neural storage platform.

It will always be a thing in every society and you have to find a way to handle it that won't piss of the populace. No matter what happens there will always be a significant enough part of your population that will sympathize with fags.

Depends. Homos are still people who can do things for you. If they are destructive, off them, but if you can employ them to serve your interests, that's always better.if you can use them as an asset, don't discard them. Also, nothing will divide your populace more than starting to kill people who are supposedly of your own. Give them a function in society to fill that benefits everyone. Killing them achieves nothing but resentment and division.

The whole reason why we are in our situation now is because we have given the weaker sex all possible outlets for their destructive potential and w encouraged all of this and legitimized it.

tl:dr
Fags belong in the closet where they perform duties that can serve us well, and women belong in the kitchen and they should be making babies and baked goods.

Then the line crosses the speech, not the other way around.

The hell is that?

Gay sex versions of christmas hymns. Like a song about two faggots cucking their wives for strange dick sung to the tune of Hark the Herald Angels Sing or "Oh Sodomy".
The worst is the first ever Trans-nigger tranny singing about why does whitey mob the shopping malls before xmas. That voice will be the death of all cucks.

ohio gozaimasu

So child rape doesn't count as abuse?

Second pic needs to be vectorized.