Cuckstation 4

So my autism tells me to update the PS4 chart but a bunch of games have been ported/going to get ported to steam like EDF 4.1, Nier Automata, Gal Gun Double Peace, Onechanbara Z2 Chaos, Aegis of Earth and Tokyo Xanadu. Did I miss any others? What other "PS4 Exclusives" do you expect to see on PC in the future?
EDF 5, Death Stranding, Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Other urls found in this thread:

acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/F-117A_Nighthawk
psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12404-list-of-ps4-games-with-local-multiplayer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of them.

One could ask why?

Do you make lists of every iPad game that gets ported to PC?

I wouldn't be surprised to see some Yakuzas given that SEGA has said that they're working on quite a few PC ports, and I think they're nearly out of shitty Sonic games to port so maybe now they'll start porting actual games that aren't shit. And among the most requested would be Yakuza, Bayonetta, and Vanquish.

Outside of that I'm hoping for Estival Versus, Nioh, and of course EDF 5. Are there any other P$4 games coming out that don't look like they're going to be shit?

Isn't autism good enough for you? I make the PS4 chart to keep track of what PS4 exclusive games might be worth pirating in the future. I need to keep it updated with games that lose exclusiveness.

Death Stranding is PS4 exclusive now. That or they were quiet about the PC version.

So basically, the only actually good non-multiplat games are Bloodborne and R&C?
God-fucking-DAMN, even the PS3 had more games a only few months after launch, and the PS4 came out in 2013.

Guess we memed the bloodborne box too much.

Triple dubs confirm it.

at least PS4 owners have EDF5, Persona 5, Gal Gun, Ys VIII, Akiba's Beat, Odin Sphere, Gundam Breaker 3, Fate/Extella, Ni-Oh, and the Yakuza games.

I do agree that this generation is fucking terrible tho

The only games I really see staying on the platforme is bloodborne, yakuza, R&C, uncharted and the order.
Although it would be hilarious to see bloodborne go PC. Won't happen, but the salt would be absolutely legendary.

Anything not made by Sony will eventually be on PC.

Sony might even go under, that whys they are pulling this desperate "4k" bullshit bait, and end up like Sega just publishing games on PC.

I'm pretty sure I've already seen somewhere Sony has confirmed Death Stranding will be on Pc too, although I don't know if that's the truth or not

Games are shit. Only exclusives are Maro or Zelda.
You don't need Xbone if you have PC with Windows 10.
Bloodborne, Until Down, Uncharted, Rachet&Clank and probably Horizon in near future. Rest are on steam, since weeboo devs discovered western PC digital platforms.

If you must buy console, go PC and PS4 combo.

Ah, I see the DESIGNATED Sony shitposter has changed tactics and now latches onto PC and even advertises getting it with windows 10 if only to justify only picking up a PS4. Fascinating.

An understandable position.
Factually wrong.

Patcher please

Pretty sure Kojimbo confirmed Death Stranding would be on PC before it was even officially announced.

Don't get any consoles until the support for them has been dropped. With the PS4 neo and Xbone scorpio, you have literally no reason to not to wait for the inevitable better priced bundle that costs half of what you have to pay right now.

Are you fucking stupid

how does it feel being the cancer killing gaming?

how does it feel being the goodest of goys?

Ace Combat 7 is the only upcoming exclusive that I care about.

As a mechanophile I strongly agree.

user pls

What's your planefu?

all im saying are exclusives are stupidest fucking thing and its why consoles are becoming youtube boxes instead of machines to play games

Probably the F-117 Nighthawk

I think he meant from the game, not real-life.

But the Nighthawk is in AC.
acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/F-117A_Nighthawk

Consoles only ever offered 3 basic advantages over PC, and their exclusive libraries was one of them, from the very beginning.

the other two being insert-game-and-play and comfy tv and couch gaming, which were both gone last gen

Not bad. Mine is the SR-71.

Either one works.

Then what the hell are you even buying consoles these days for if not jut for the games? They've lost nearly all ease-of-use features that they had over PCs while retain many of their original limitations (with some new ones like pay-walling online game functionality).

Maybe if they made more than one exclusive, then the idea of buying consoles for exclusive wouldn't be so fucking stupid. Since the PS4's the Bloodborne machine, though, you're correct in that it's not worth buying a PS4. So get a PC.

Nobody cares about your faggot chart.

PC dont have Yakuza though

Nights of Azure is good.

WEW

It will

Tip top kek

What a fucking waste of a chart. Consoles with actual fucking games like N64, Megadrive and Sega Saturn still don't have charts but this piece of shit does? PS4 owners really are cucked

Nioh, perhaps

PS4 still has KoF XIV for now.

but that was in the VITA too.

too be fair, the vita version is an unoptomized pile of shit that shouldn't exist

Sweet, one less reason to waste my money on a 10 fps machine. Probably just going to get P5 on ps3.

i bought a console out of simplicity and multiplayer.

the exclusives are a fun bonus but not the reason i got the console.

Nioh is honestly one of the best games ive played in a long time. the way each weapon type handles, and the 3 different stances that you can change on the fly make it really but also add an element of strategy. for example i use a high axe stance most of the time for targeting individual enemies, but switch to a mid stance when facing a group because of those wide swings.
in the beta/alpha there are 4 weapon types. katana, spear, hammer/axe, and dual sword. there are over 20 weapon types in the full game.

is it? looks pretty mediocre. whats good about it?

Yakuza 0, 6, and the remake of 1. It just makes sense to open up the series to a new audience with 0 or 1, in fact I'd bet putting 1 on PC with modern graphics is half the reason they're even doing a remake.

Neither does the PS4 yet.

The UI is no longer simple, agreed, but i bought it on that false premise. but atleast i dont have to have steam installed on my PC. instead i have similar shit software on a $400 PC that is in no way involved in anything else i do.

theres actually plenty of couch coop games on ps4. but i meant more because i have family/friends that own a PS4 and its easy to play games with them.

A shit PC that's also in a completely closed environment that can rarely be modified (from a software and hardware perspective) and has little extra use. Having all the same problems as PC doesn't bring in all the advantages with them.

local couch coop/competetive doesnt require an online ID. but playing with my friends/family does because they have PS4s. a PC isnt able to game with them nomatter what you do.

i dont know what point youre trying to make about the PS4 not being good for anything else. thats exactly the point as to why i dont mind it having the shit software installed on it.

Like fucking what?
Most if not all of them are on the PC

Get better friends you fucking faggot

I can't wait to purchase and play the newly released walking simulator on the PS4

look it up, faggot. im not spoonfeeding you a complete list. but psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12404-list-of-ps4-games-with-local-multiplayer/ heres a 2 year old list.
local coop is incredibly tedious on a PC. and id have to jump the display over to my TV, but most of those same PC games dont even support local coop.

cant choose family or friends when you get old enough user. you'll learn as you age. not that it matters… the only "PC gamers" ive ever met in person primarily play shit like LOL or DOTA and rarely play anything worthwhile.

Fixed.

This is not really much better than current gen consoles.

Thanks fam

A Steamcuck is not a consolecuck user

My little user can't be this retarded.

The Last Guardian will soon be released and then you will ALL see

damn

Why don't they just release all HL2 mods on the PS4 if this is the case?

Didn't you hear, sony hates mods

for now…
for now…
consoles have this.

i'll give you the first 2, but youre putting alot of faith in gaben. havent they already tried to charge for mods before and failed? it wont be long before they charge to use "their" online servers.

Oh shit, console babby has some sick tidings of doom.

I am not your family.

hello casualfriend. sounds like you'd be pretty upset if steam started charging.
do neither of you faggots remember steam wanting to charge for mods? its happened more than once.

I'm a pcfag, not a steamfag, choke on it :)

SA what are you doing off Holla Forums again?

Your mom.

Just because I play on my pc doesnt mean I install cancer

(checked)
See what?
A shitty disaapointing game that wont get even near the mechanics and premise of ShoC?

Consoles let you resell digital copies?
:^)

They would lose at least half their consumers

Its going to fail just like every pathetic attempt by Microsoft to make people migrate, theres plenty of choice in hardware to not get those shitty fucking things.

Sure

You really need to kill yourself, holy shit

Whatchu talkin about fam?

Sick burn

Didn't you hear, Farm Simulator 2017 gets mods on PS4, right on its launch in october. Sony doesn't have a problem with mods, they have a lack of faith into Bethesda QA.

Then why allow their games which also get the same QA treatment?

Because there's actual money to be made with games, no money to be made with mods unless you're a turbo kike like Zenimax or Volvo

Sounds like it's sony who are the turbo kikes here

Money.

At this point its pick related

then stop defending steam, faggot.

Where did I defend it?

is this bait? you sure spent alot of time putting together your poorly thought out point for point response.

that was your response to me shitting on steam. if you didnt know the argument was about steam, start reading for context before shitposting.

Given Spike Chunsoft's recent moves on PC, New DanganRonpa V3 will probably get ported to it when it gets a western release, then again it was never PS4 only since it is also going to be released on the Vita.

At this point only things with a direct involvement from Sony (The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza Zero) will never get ported. I'm glad PC is getting the attention it deserves though.

Of all the complaints that could be levied against steam, you had to pick ones that don't even exist yet.

Buyers remorse kicking in after giving into peer preassure?

like i said, i had a valid reason to pay $400. simplicity and multiplayer.

but i refuse to put that shitty software on my $4000 PC. (its not good for gaming anyway) but i can emulate pretty well on it if i remote into my windows partition.

and i do have a "gaming PC" but it doesnt have steam on it. the newest game on there is probably postal 2. its mostly used for emulation of shit i havnt bought yet.

my argument is against steam, not PC gaming in general. my argument is that console has its uses, and steam doesnt. to me.

would you rather install bloatware onto a cheap PC you dont care about? or onto your main PC. pretty simple decision for me.

learn how to use an imageboard newfriend. i didnt just choose those randomly. it was a response to someoene using those points as why steam is better, only 2 of which were valid.

You can't possibly think this statement is believable.

What?

Why do I keep seeing this retarded argument? For 400 I bought a good gaming pc, I get that it might be different if you live in a shithole like Brazil but come on

Don't tell me you fell for the Alienware meme too

hello young man.

multiplayer doesnt work so well on PC.

STEAM IS SHIT are you retarded?

thats a meme. at launch you could not get a $400 PC that would match the PS4 in performance. and thats only if you ignore my argument about using it for couch coop and multiplayer with distant family/friends.

no, its that much because i have almost 64gb in ram for running vmware remotely on a large server. its not a gaming PC. my video card is also tailored for multiple monitors and high resoultion, not gaming.

Did you mean to reply to me with that statement? I'm wondering how the fuck you build a $4000 PC that can't play video games.

Oh, wait, nevermind, you just downloaded 64gb of ram. Got it.

You fags really are retarded.
People play on ps4 and PC, so what? Why is this always such an issue that people play on console? You know some people just want to sit down after work on the couch and relax for 30 minutes or an hour before they have to sleep. PC is great, it has it's place and so do consoles. Christ you spergs need to relax a bit.

Play what?

You don't deserve those Hitler dubs.

No games.

n
o

g
a
m
e
s

look here retard.

That's a long list of movies.

OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
STILL NO GAMES FOR THE PS4

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES

NO GAMES

All these retards in the thread

WEW
E
W

Back to cuckchan where you belong

Literally bloodbornebox

Is there anyway to make a console good again? Used to be: cheap, simple, and games.

no, tha answer is obviously more tv shows and memes

you would expect people to learn after the ps3 also had no games but no