Calm before the Storm

All I see on MSM is Sessions being grilled all over every channel about Russia and or Frederica Wilson DRUMF DOESNT CARE NIGGER DIED IN NIGGER AMBUSH

If now is not the time then the time will never come to LOCK THEM UP!!!

FBI Uncovers Confirmation of Hillary Clinton’s Corrupt Uranium Deal with Russia
Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

Trump: Calm before the Storm Hannity: Tick Tock Assange: key? Connected?

Assange said if trump has not had her arrested by the 21st Oct he will release stuff to prove her corruption

Hillary Clinton is going to prison. Mark my words. And Julian Assange is the architect of her destruction. How do I know this? Simple. The dam is breaking.

tomluongo.me/2017/10/17/the-real-russia-gate-is-about-to-take-down-hillary/

the calm before the storm

Robert 'Uranium mule' Mueller set up & helped #ClintonFoundation cash in on uranium rat lines with $145M in donations
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html#efmBbpBlP

It turns out the Obama administration knew the Russians were engaged in bribery, kickbacks and extortion

in order to gain control of US atomic resources — yet still OK’d that 2010 deal to give Moscow control of one-fifth of America’s uranium

nypost.com/2017/10/17/team-obamas-stunning-coverup-of-russian-crimes/

halseynews.com/2017/10/17/hillary-russia-gate-nightmare/

Trump loyalist Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) is coming back from meeting with Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, with information that Rohrabacher feels may be worthy of a presidential pardon.
halseynews.com/2017/08/18/trump-checkmate-democrats/

DEEP STATE SWAMP: Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Are Linked to Clinton Uranium One Deal - MOST CORRUPT OFFICIALS EVER!
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-fbi-knew-russia-funneled-millions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-nothing/

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/18/17 - Tucker Carlson Tonight FULL SHOW - Oct 18, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=UoZepDk8PPk

Hannity 10/18/17 - Sean Hannity FULL SHOW - Oct 18, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=_oWnr3gK_t0

Judicial Watch Chief of Investigations: US Is Becoming Failed State – Entire Justice Department is Compromised
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/judicial-watch-chief-investigations-us-becoming-failed-state-entire-justice-department-compromised-video/

FBI Informant Was Blocked by Obama Administration from Testifying on Uranium One Deal
Nothing will happen. Clinton, Obama, Comey & Lynch gang can do what they want to do
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBNdI-z9UM
Exposing the real Russia collusion
youtube.com/watch?v=LgvcgjzdBwk
Trey Gowdy Just Slammed James Comey And Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=3sezkUmvyxI

youtube.com/watch?v=LFtvB9cnZtE
Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-holder-i-have-be-part-resistance-and-try-save-much-great-wor
news.grabien.com/story-after-decrying-russian-meddling-months-nets-refuse-cover-blo
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/920972261032648705
washingtonexaminer.com/drudge-facebook-nyt-readers-could-face-libel-suits-for-sharing-fake-news/article/2637886
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-fbi-knew-russia-funneled-millions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-nothing/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/judicial-watch-chief-investigations-us-becoming-failed-state-entire-justice-department-compromised-video/
archive.is/gKuWi
trumpservativenews.info/2017/10/suspected-arsonist-behind-california.html
archive.is/uuw9l
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2015-06-30 CEG to Treasury (CFIUS Uranium).pdf)
breitbart.com/radio/2017/10/19/grassley-invites-toensing-client-to-provide-information-to-the-senate-on-uranium-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ME3PdRayA
youtube.com/watch?v=efytza13re8
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/18/trump_warns_mccain_be_careful_because_at_some_point_i_fight_back_and_it_wont_be_pretty.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/17/gorka_trumps_platform_was_to_make_america_great_again_not_make_the_gop_great_again.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/18/holder_comeys_draft_exoneration_of_clinton_a_good-faith_assessment_based_on_the_facts.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/18/rep_gowdy_comeys_chronology_on_clinton_does_not_add_up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pUcAlH3kyG4
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-bribery-plot-obama-approved-uranium-one-deal-netting-c
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/920358736379678721
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-falling-stairs-misses-bbc-interview/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/fbi-finds-30-pages-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-documents-wants-six-weeks-turn-docs/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/
businessinsider.com/barack-obama-george-bush-blast-us-politics-2017-10
thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear
dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-after-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

US Is Becoming Failed State – Entire Justice Department is Compromised

Holder: ‘I Have To Be a Part of the Resistance and to Try to Save As Much of the Great Work’ We Did

news.grabien.com/story-holder-i-have-be-part-resistance-and-try-save-much-great-wor

It doesn't have enough sewage seeping out onto the road.

After Decrying Russian Meddling for Months, Nets Refuse to Cover Blockbuster Hillary/Russia Scandal
Not a single mention of the scandal on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNBC …

news.grabien.com/story-after-decrying-russian-meddling-months-nets-refuse-cover-blo

well I tried really hard to get this thread going but I give up , seems people are not very interested in using this window of opportunity to change the narrative and show the real Russia collusion , sorry America , I have failed you.

it's got more to do with the fact that you sperged making the OP, used a shitton of multiple spacing and otherwise posted shit everyone knows from the last stickies.

In essence, you're a faggot and should return to cuckchan.

For the record, I was enjoying the links. Currently watching Hillary get cooked on the Gowdy Grill.
Just don't really have much else to contribute and it is late where I am.
Also, we really have to wait for the 21st to see what Assange does. If he drops what he's got, we push it.

your concerns are valid, but your formatting is atrocious

i dunno what that even means , i have to work 2 jobs so i am not as proffesinal as you bru , sorry i did search catalog , seems this shit should be sticked , just tryin to help the cause

thanks M8 you made my post worth it . be great to see Gowdy as prez in a few years , i am a big fan of his

is true i suck , but you only fail by not tryin

Checked those dubs sperg OP

i have to admit that I was extremely disappointed that the only MSM network to cover any of this was Fox.

How funny would it be if arrests are made while the media is still ignoring this story.

Did really Trump call that special ops' guy's mom just to make excuses for his death in a military job just to rub it in? And he picked the black guy's mom too? Wow. Thanks, media.

She's not though. I mean I want that, we all do, but she's not. She remains and will remain free due to the amount of blackmail material she and her husband have amassed on the DC elite for decades. What we saw during the election was them finally pulling the strings, resulting in Republicucks going against their own party to back her. They had the head of the FBI and DOJ derailing investigations for them. And there are still people covering for her who are embedded in every level of federal government. Best we can hope for is her putting herself in exile after her reputation is utterly wrecked. Even then, there will will be plenty of normalfags who blame a Trump conspiracy. Nothing short of a video of her raping kids will purge this demonic cunt.

Unfortunately, this. Wikileaks isn't official evidence so they can't take her down on what some Swedish guy in the Ecuadorian UK embassy says. It will hopefully get people back on the "lock her up!" train though. Create enough noise so they have to investigate her.

Well fuck the MSM. Trump started tweeting about this shit 39 minutes ago. Maybe now it will get some attention.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/920972261032648705

I'm not even sure it'll do that. Just like the Podesta leaks, at least half of this country doesn't care and good chunk of those people still wouldn't bother to read Wikileaks even if you wallpapered their homes with them.
I'm not gonna lie, I sort of understand the point people make when they say they are sick of hearing about Clinton a year after Trump won. I know this comes from a place of unfathomable ignorance about the impact that her criminal activities have had on this nation, but I 'get it' from a normalfag perspective. I'm not sure that still harping on Clinton in tweets is actually doing Trump any favors at this point. I'm open to changing my mind though.
Us and others like us, on the other hand, should relentlessly dig for truth and shove it in people's faces whenever we get the chance. And if something truly criminal is uncovered, Trump should comment after referring it to the appropriate authorities (for whatever that's worth).
This Russia stuff has become too partisan and media has largely made it out to be hoax. Despite it plainly displaying the hypocrisy and corruption of the DNC and Obama administration, people will simply chose to not believe it.
My opinion is that proving she was selling SAPs to foreign governments is the only thing feds actually might bring her down for, and even that's a long shot.

I totally agree that people are sick of hearing about Hillary a year after her election, and I would be satisfied if the cunt would just piss off to the history books and stop trying, at every turn, to undermine the president. I think Trump gave her a chance to disappear gracefully, but she just can't help herself, and now I hope she gets burned for all of her crimes past and present.

Why not arrest Obama for obstruction of justice?

ICYMI - Drag queen with demon-like horns reads to children at Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library

I only started reading tweets since Trump was elected and mostly read his and a couple others so maybe I Dunno but that sure seems like a huge tweet storm

They’ve done it with the Awan spy ring story.

It drives them crazy to see him tweet like he's doing today (mainly because it's valid information based on facts and he's completely bypassing the media) Expect yet another push to shut down his access to twitter.

The problem is all the people on the right already new this bitch was corrupt. And as for anyone on the left they either don't know because its not being pumped out of CNN 24/7 or they don't care because Drumpf is Hitler. How are you going to raise excitement in anyone about this story?

The sad part is this didn't come out sooner. Would have been hilarious watching the media try to defend this against their Russian Trump narrative. I am just not sure this will be a big story until some of these people are arrested. I am not sure if anyone will have the balls to prosecute though, because once one domino falls…

What I keep seeing in America is charges are leveled int he media, there is a sense of validation of the confirmation of criminal wrong-doing and then………….NOTHING HAPPENS
No official charges are brought, FBI does nothing, state law enforcement does nothing, nothing happens

deep state war is ongoing , these new leaks/info are coming direct from the FBI , I dont use social media but now is the time to wake up as many as possible , imho , shit at election time I was able to get about 80 people to vote trump from just showing them one speech he made , I never did anything like that before .

I hear you bro , I have been sober for ten years now but if Killary and her goons go down I plan on gettin drunk to celebrate

OP here

so then we March , the fucking pussy hate wymens did it for a stupid ass cause , we can do it to save our Country

Sessions said yesterday that arrests had already been made in the Uranium One deal. Am I missing something?

checked
that picture is from a fake Assange account, the Oct. 21 is some Holla Forums demoralization and disinfo larping.

I was going to post the same, kek.

They will be forced to cover it eventually if they want to hold on to any of their credibility

honestly thats probably the plan so they can sperg out with the
narrative

Holy shit, bringing up the FBI connection to the Steele dossier. I have gotten my hopes up before, but this really does feel like we are entering a different phase of the storm.

Its why he had that meeting with the generals. He knows he might have to use Martial Law.

the Mikkeran (i didn't spell it right but im lazy) guy and a couple other low level players went down back in 2014 or something like that.

One can hope, but I feel this is LARPing and just too good to be true. I am confident we will win, but I have a feeling it wont be so easy.

Why? The country is like South Africa in youth demographics.

heiled
I guess we should just pack it up and not even try right chaim?

Bumping because I think we need to push this story hard as fuck.

Also, blacks and Jews bad news.

(beglaubigt)
Niggers cant fight, so we're good.

Fuck off kike

Try what, though? That's what I'm getting at. Try more trickle down economics? Another foreign war? Pep talks in Poland? Self-deportations? It's like talking to a fucking wall here. Nobody wants to face reality.

Then why do we keep getting wiped out at historic rates in every single country we inhabit? Somebody sure can fight and they aren't on our side.

BLACK PILL FAGGOTS NEED TO FUCK OFF. SHE'S GETTING BUSTED!

Bumping because I think we need to push this story hard as fuck.

Also, blacks and Jews bad news.

then what are your suggestions Moishe?

I may be a crappy disorganized OP but thats why I started this thread , we are losing our channels to communicate

Drudge, Facebook, NYT readers could face libel suits for sharing 'fake news'
washingtonexaminer.com/drudge-facebook-nyt-readers-could-face-libel-suits-for-sharing-fake-news/article/2637886

CNN can literally push Russia hacked Pokemon but we cant tell the truth . ALL the MSM should have to label itself Political opinion shows not News and Trump needs to reinstate the no propaganda law

Learn to OP faggot.

This is how you spot a genuine, no doubt heeb. The answer is always loyalty to the current order, slow and steady, competition within consumer society. How about, for starters, none of what I just mentioned? No more foreign adventurism – this means no selling out our entire industrial infrastructure because General Whitey McWhite wants an indefinite parking lot in Korea. No more trickle down economics – it doesn't work and nothing short of explicit NS economic policies are acceptable. No more grandstanding in Eastern Euro countries for military rent-seeking while we're being subsumed by Afro-Asiatic tidal waves here. A deportation force that rivals the war-time employment levels of Imperial Japan.

There is no time left to putt around with birthrates. Active removal of non-Whites and the destruction of capital that is aiding them.

doubt very much MSM will report this either ,

same as they dont report how Trump has crushed isis, oh wait cnn reported that obongo is why isis is now crushed , fuk , fuckity fuck FUCK FUCKERS , FFS

I did here FAggot Fucker

So the economic data we're getting now is trustworthy and beyond reproach, whereas before it wasn't? All it takes is a change of party in the White House?

REMINDER THE DAYS LEADING UP TO ALL HALLOWED EVE ARE FOR PREPARATION OF SAMHAIN

NOVEMBER 1 IS THE HIGH SATANIC FEAST DAY, SECOND ONLY TO THE GRAND CLIMAX, AND REQUIRES A SACRIFICE

NOVEMBER 4 IS ANOTHER IMPORTANT SATANIC REVELRY DAY

It is not that these occult things are inherently true; it is that the occultists, who have been in power for a long time, believe these things to be their source of their power.

obongo changed the way shit was reported to fix his numbers , so your correct , Trump has way under reported numbers.

Run for senate or president then man. You expect a bunch of shitposter to follow through with this, honestly? Or are you gunna make a call to arms for a civil/race war because "there simply os no other option"?

You wouldn't mind providing specifics on all of that, would you? And maybe you could provide some more evidence for "Trump destroying ISIS" while you're at it.

Keep apologizing. It will never change anything.

Depressed Obama fags ITT hahahahaha

You fucking nigger lovers have no power here.

The left will literally condone pedos before they admit wrong doing

this is disgusting

No one important seems to care much about Russia or Hillary…

kek

meh, idk

Here OP: Let me make your shit op actually legible.

The calm before the storm

Trump loyalist Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) is coming back from meeting with Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, with information that Rohrabacher feels may be worthy of a presidential pardon.

DEEP STATE SWAMP: Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Are Linked to Clinton Uranium One Deal - MOST CORRUPT OFFICIALS EVER!

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/18/17 - Tucker Carlson Tonight FULL SHOW - Oct 18, 2017

Hannity 10/18/17 - Sean Hannity FULL SHOW - Oct 18, 2017

Judicial Watch Chief of Investigations: US Is Becoming Failed State – Entire Justice Department is Compromised

FBI Informant Was Blocked by Obama Administration from Testifying on Uranium One Deal

Exposing the real Russia collusion

Trey Gowdy Just Slammed James Comey And Hillary Clinton

An user posted pages of a book where it described many aspects of those masks, their meaning, and usage.

shillcen, is that you?

You know you can reply to multiple posts in the same reply right?

no, the OP was just fucking impossible for my autism to comprehend so I fixed it for everyone.

ANTIFA Asswipe saying Nov 4th there going to start shooting cops and conservative types and over throw our government

THE DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TEAM IS LOOKING FOR 'CRISIS ACTORS - AKA -

People willing to play the role of victims after a disaster…

Applicants must be from the Oklahoma/Texas area, drill conducted between October 30-November 2

shitttt that means north east Texas, IE Dallas/Tyler/Longview most likely Dallas due to massive population of libshits.

Got a title or link to the post?

Hotspots will be in Austin and Pittsburgh.

ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE

Not even kidding around

Fox news just had some guy on talking about a new 911 happing around Nov 4th , what the actual fuck over !?

Why Pittsburg? I can understand Austin, but why would they be pulling actors from Oklahoma for something that far south? But Austin has the largest antifa presence in Texas, so who knows.

he was probably blaming (((ISIS))) I bet.

your fukin awesome , thanks man , I think I did much better in this thread , need sleep work again in 4hrs

fuk , well that didnt last and I dunno how or if i can delete that last post so lets try again

your fukin awesome , thanks man , I think I did much better in this thread ,

need sleep work again in 4hrs

Check out ServeThePeople: Austin a while back; provided opsec consulting work.
Befriended a goy who was founding member of STP:A, he now lives in Pittsburgh doing the same thing he did in Austin gibs for poor beaners for work-protest
They're not pulling actors for the antifa side, they're pulling for the victims.

But this whole thing could be smoke and mirrors - I got a gut feeling about Pittsburgh because Pittsburgh and surrounding areas could literally separate and be entirely fine due to the resources and quality hill people.

guy not goy
polite sage

if it gives you a post error like you had just gotten don't reply again, just refresh the page and see if your post is there.

From what I understand about the majority of false flags, (at least in the past) where lead has actually been flying, and people actually been killed/hurt, the media will use these crisis actors in order to give out a coherent narrative in order to control the chance of any actual non-controlled information to be leaked out during an interview, so real people die, and the actors are used to help control the media narrative.

WE WILL WIN

TICK TOCK
skippy kang nigger cunt jimmycomet soros your time is done fuckers

More like (((blackpill))) fags. Seriously. No one gains anything by taking their defeatism at face value.

(((Blackpill)))) fags say nothing will change, thus if you do anything nothing will happen. Let's process that.
Well geez would you look at the odds there. It's great we had one or a few people to remind us our efforts are in vain. Might as well do something better, it's not like beating the (((bad guys))) and preserving our race is the most important thing to work towards.

At this point just report (((blackpill))) fags. Let's see if they ever add anything to value ever.

Lawer representing FBI informant on Hannity just now Victoria Toensing says Chairman Grassly is asking her client to come before congress

that informant better have a bretty gud protection detail on him for the foreseeable future.

oh boy

Obvious shills are obvious.
Blackpill is always a last resort, we're close to fucking their shit up.
We all take action don't sit on your thumbs, fuck these hook noses.

Here’s something you can do: get yourself a bright red Make America Great Again hat and wear it everywhere. I have mine on and I’ve gotten five or six positive comments and a couple of thumbs up just this afternoon alone. When you wear it normies who are silent supporters are encouragered that someone is willing to MAGA publically. Libfags who are offended usually just look away or down at the ground in shame.

Protip: leave your hat in the car when you go out for Mexican food.

Yeah we all know where we’ve been. And it brought us to this very moment in time. Where we are going is a mystery for now, but one thing is for sure, shit IS gonna change for the better. Now or later.

I love white people.

But what if WE arrest her?
What do you say to that shill?

Fake quote. Don’t repost.

This is the first thread I’ve posted in in quite awhile. Usually just lurk. This story makes me hopeful that something is finally going to happen. Hillary jailed? Doubtful. The Russia narrative blown the fuck out of the goddamn fucking water: happening.

There is a plot, though.

It funny you say that. Some old jewess had MSNBC on in the clubhouse at my work this morning and they were still pushing the Russian Narrative. They have hyped it up so much that they can't stop themselves now, they are far too long gone. If they admit it was all a fabrication they will lose whatever remaining audience they had left.

as thread QP , i am honered

saved here have a nice Tomi Lahren pic

Funniest shit is watching that bouffant faggot Scarborough and that bleeding facelift that sits next to him dance around anything important on Morning Jew.

So pedey.

Kill yourself.

her husband is a WHITE MARINE and afasik she is no (( jew))

Big surprise.

It's impressive you're doing so much of the heavy lifting in this thread yourself.

The storm could be war with Iran. Useless unnecessary Zionist war once again.

not just this 1 , also this 1

I am also impressed both threads hit 100 replies , yes lots from me keeping them going , but I felt both topics important and this is the first time I had a thread with over 30 replies , so I am happy and will mostly lurk again for a while ,

You mean your bosses felt both topics were important.
We can tell.

Careful with that, user. You sound like you're not committed enough to the Trump train.

We can tell and you where born a expert jew hating awesome poster , fuck off

lol wtf/ so my bosses wanted me to expose crooked Killary and degenerate nigger music ruining our kids minds for what purpose exactly ?

It's a legit kike shill from israel whose first language isn't English.
No. They want you to make threads shoring up gullible retards for Trumpstein. Nothing you're posting with links that haven't been archived is news here. It's all the same shit narrative that's been circling the drain for weeks and months. Tick tock yourself, faggot.

OP you did fine. Fuck these fags itt that are trying to demoralize they are obvious not just here but everywhere. Things have changed. Smell the zeitgeist you nigger loving scumfucks.

holy shit , what board do you think your on ?

archived , Orly , FBI announcment was just made in last 48hrs

archives do not help expose new people to facts that may wake up a few of them that are not yet totaly mind fucked by the MSM ,

you can troll another thread because I cant win a fight with a black belt in retard , good day sir

Thanks man , yes I am a bad speller and fucked up my op post but I did somethin , and you can only fail if you dont try.

Election's over. Go back to GLP, faggot.

Not OP. The nigger and the cunt sold uranium to Russia. Did I misspell anything?

Yes and we knew that how many years ago here? Read his OP. Assange/Rohrbacher, Hannity tick tock, blah blah. Same shit we've been getting for a long time now. I guess we're supposed to conveniently forget Dana Rohrbacher was involved in the AfPak mujahadeen training program that gave the Russians their Vietnam and impoverished hundreds of millions of White people? I guess we're supposed to forget Hannity's decades-long career as a zionist mouthpiece and warmonger? What exactly am I being told here? What am I supposed to take away?

Dude I understand all of that, and I appreciate that you are a historyfag, but I refuse to be demoralized. We WILL WIN this time. You are about to see things that you never thought possible.

Less then a few days at most, if anyone did know years ago then they were Fed and weren't talking, at all.
Get the fuck out of here, Newfag. And take your bullshit with you and shove right back up your ass.

It's been compromised man even the most half-baked idiot is seeing how broken and corrupt the system has become.

Did you seriously just learn about Uranium One when it leaked on Hannity's twitter?
They try so, so hard. Filtered, (1).

Good for you. That's admirable. Just be aware of what you're being primed for. Neocon zionists save the day! Yay! They're the real good guys! Based Likudniks together with Trump MAGA!

Actual documents and an informant from the FBI are exactly two days old though. But you know, what difference does it really make at this point.

You mean Assange's twitter, and yes nobody made or talked about this at all. At. All. On this site for the entire time it was active, and I've been here for all the leaks that have come and gone.

It's old hat around here. Any idea on the ETA of official confirmation of israel doing 9-11? Hannity going to "break" that one?

It's the difference between someone making shit up and claiming to be around longer then this site has existed. 9/11 and JFK stuff is more well known then this deal, in fact I've got more shit on Bill Gates and the entire money trail of Soro's mapped out compared to this. If anyone knew they were never said a word.

*If anyone knew they were Fed and never said a word.

Again, actual documents and an informant from the FBI are exactly two days old. I know that this stresses you out, sweetie, but the gig is up.

Here's an article from April 2015.
archive.is/gKuWi

Thank you OP. Excellent thread.

At what point was that ever stated?

Ignore the derailers.

I feel like this board is suddenly infested with 50 year old lifetime republicans. None of this is breaking news here.

trumpservativenews.info/2017/10/suspected-arsonist-behind-california.html
archive.is/uuw9l

THIS CHAN IS A HONEYPOT

All the memes are being made to demoralize you

CHANS ARE HONEYPOTS

Look at the spiderman banner bullshit. They are trying to brainwash you. It says SAY THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED! To which Spiderman says I have to sto pthis! This is called babying. You say I, rather than you. This immediately makes you think of yourself, rather than another person. Try it yourself. If you want to really sage threads say, "Yawn, I am getting tired". Woke anons wake up

FUCK YOU FBIFAGGOTS AND CIANIGGERS REEEE

thanks man , this guy is doin a better job then I was of keepin the thread on page 1

2 1/2 days old at best faggot

Hillary is guilty.
Obama is guilty.
MOST IMPORTANT HERE MUELLER IS INVOLVED.
Investigation over.

It’s been a fun ride but I’m apprehensive about where it might be going.

Hand delivered the Uranium to Russia no less!!

Haven't figured out the catalog yet, newfag?

Autoplay: On | Off

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

[Nerve Center]

newfag

Way back in 2015, Senator Grassley had enough concerns about possible conflicts of interest to write a letter to the Secretary of the Treasury (who heads the committee that approved the sale) asking a series of specific and relevant questions. (Link here: judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2015-06-30 CEG to Treasury (CFIUS Uranium).pdf)

Even without a guilty plea admitting to millions in kickbacks and bribes (not to mention evidence of extortion and money laundering), Hillary Clinton should have recused herself from voting on this deal. Instead, the deal was approved faster than usual, and was approved uninanimously. If any of the people who voted on that deal had known that the companies involved were implicated in corrupt practices, one doubts it would have gone through quite so quickly.

So Hillary did NOT recuse herself and the FBI (apparently) did NOT tell anybody about the investigation and the informant who wanted to speak out about it before the election was silenced and threatened (with legal action) by the FBI. That's the kind of concerted silence that lets people like Harvey Weinstain (sic!) get away with raping starlets over the years. And the media's absence of attention to this issue proves that democracy does, indeed, die in darkness.

The only problem with your argument is that this specific information and documents about the FBI's investigation only came out this week. No one knew that the FBI had been investigating the Russian bribery and infiltration since 2009 and determined that they were committing many crimes that should have disqualified them from the uranium deal. Also the main witness that was an installed agent at the time, testified recently that he tried to come forward with the info and alert Congress at the time, but Loretta Lynch would not allow him to and the State department threatened him if he did.

Hillary had to sign off on the deal. She was SOS and part of the international trade relations board at the time, as was Eric Holder, Obama's AG. The FBI withheld charges for 4 years so the deal would pass. Guess who was head of the FBI then and gave the Russians a pass at the time? Mueller, who just happens to be investigating Trump now for his supposed Russian links. Muellers only in there to cover his and Hillary's tracks on their Russian dealings.

Mueller is done. Very soon he will be dismissed for conflict of interest, and the table is being set for that now. Trump is tweeting about all of this and normalfags are learning.

The 19th of October is the 30th aniversary of the 'Black Monday' stock market crash in 1987 - Fun fact, the Kike on TV that brought it up wrongly called it the 'Black Friday crash' - Freudian slip..?

Oh, just wait until the proof emerges about how Mueller was involved in the Rosatom/Uranium One deal: he flew to Russia with an uranium sample, to show to an uranium business exec on the tarmac

that was my point in starting the thread , albeit a very disorganized start

Trump is going to fuck these people and it's going to be fucking great. Just look at the shills in this thread trying to downplay. I think even they realize deep down how explosive this story is.

If Trump plays his cards right here this could destroy the entire Jew machine and root out every single DNC shill in our Federal bureaucracy.

It is only just beginning.

He just said this on the news

Donald Trump highlighted new developments in the story of Russian interests acquiring Uranium One, saying it was “one of the biggest stories of the decade.”

“I think that’s your real Russia story,” Trump replied when asked by Fox News reporter Fox Roberts about the new revelations.

Trump repeated that the current investigation of his campaign colluding with Russia was a “hoax” and that they should focus on Obama administration and Hillary Clinton’s ties to the crooked uranium deal.

“The problem is that the mainstream media does not want to cover that story because that affects people that they protect,” Trump said.

He said that it was a “disgrace” that Russia got 20 percent of America’s uranium and that the media would not investigate.

“Frankly, it’s a disgrace, and its a disgrace that the fake news won’t cover it,” he said.

Trump highlighted the story on Twitter on Thursday morning:

Victoria Toensing, founding partner of the DiGenova & Toensing law firm spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Thursday regarding a Hill report that her client, an FBI informant, was blocked by the Obama administration from telling Congress about the now expanding Russia nuclear corruption case.

Discussing the latest developments in the case, Toensing said, “Last night when I was at Fox, in make-up, I got a letter from Senator Grassley, Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley, inviting my client to provide information to the Senate.”

“Now, “she continued, “that sets up a Constitutional issue because the executive branch can’t say to somebody, you can not give information to the legislative branch. So, it will be interesting to see how the Justice Department handles this matter.”

Asked to predict what may come next, Toensing said, “Let’s see what’s going to happen now that chairman Grassley has asked for my client to provide information and see how the Justice Department reacts, if they’re going to still say, oh no, we’re not going to allow this person to give information to Congress.”

breitbart.com/radio/2017/10/19/grassley-invites-toensing-client-to-provide-information-to-the-senate-on-uranium-one/

I honestly hope Mueller/deep state does try to arrest Trump or get him impeached. The resulting civil war is unwinnable by city liberals. It would a total victory for conservatives on every imaginable level. I wouldn't have to watch our democracy being used by liberals and their fast breeding illegal allies to destroy the society created by my forefathers

300 million firearms in private hands the biggest army the world has ever seen and that is why the 2nd Amendment exists to keep a government from rolling over the people! The founders were beyond smart on this one!

final JFK papers release in nov
cia says hold another 25yrs

And since Trump WILL release—on schedule—the FBI Files on JFK’s assassination…The Deep State—and particularly that nefarious old NWO Ghoul, GHW Bush—are in FULL METAL FREAKOUT! THE JIG IS UP!!!

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Clinton/Podesta Coven desperately orders a mass “wetworking” of ALL the people and parties who can—AND WILL—spill the beans on The Deep State’s deranged and misanthropic acts!

Notice how Bush and Obama both came out today and attacked Trump (Bush never said shit about Obama.) Something fucking big is going to happen. I think we're about to find out who is really in control of this nation.

The Clintons are a lot closer to the Ecudorian Embassy in London…and within dangerous Arkancide proximity to Julian Assange!

GOD PROTECT ASSANGE FROM ALL HARM!!!

sure did already tellin friends about bush losin his shit and Obama back on the campain traail

there in full panic mode , false flag comin to derail this for sure

see

I never argued when or whether the FBI was investigating it. I said the nature of the Uranium One deal and the way it came about – through payoffs to the Clinton Foundation – was old news around here. Which it is.

Why are you copying and pasting Breitbart comments?

>(((Breitbart)))
Take a guess.

because as you can see in my OP post , I suck at articulating my thoughts , so I use other peoples posts to help get my point across , what is the problem with that , I have aspergers

Ah, okay. Maybe post a screenshot or say where they’re from. Thought you were a bot or something for a second.

It's scared.

(Got that photo off BB)

some of what i posted also cam from the hill , i think , I always read all the comments , again so what it helps me communicate

great idea , sorry for the confusion , will do that from now on.

copy pasted 1 small sentence frrom jewtube comment

FYI Sessions can not investigate this because he already recused himself

Sessions Says Rosenstein Can Investigate Himself in Uraniam One Scandal

youtube.com/watch?v=L5ME3PdRayA

He's going to leave it up to Rosenstein on whether or not he should investigate HIMSELF?!!
SESSIONS has got to be replaced. He is either incompetent or dishonest.

Mueller and Rosenstein Hid Russian Bribery to Clintons From Congress- THEY MUST RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

so who ever is third in line has to investigate any idea who that is ?

at the very end of this vid Rep. Ron DeSantos of Florida says Arwan spent months working from Pakistan for Waserman shultz while transferin terabytes of government info to Pakistan and He says Arwans wife will most likely testify against him
sorry for shity link , 7min vid or skip to 4 40 min
youtube.com/watch?v=efytza13re8

Not sure who is next up, but I have to say I am extremely disappointed in Sessions. I had high hopes, but Sessions has turned out to be part of the problem.

No it isn't how many times does this have to be repeated, this archive.is/gKuWi is not an archive of any thread on here, on this site, on this specific board. There has been no discussion on this on this site, at all, for the entirety it's been online up until now.

Just want you to know I'm still lurking this thread. Keep up the excellent work.

We know.

But what are we supposed to do about it? There are so many interests trying to measure and manipulate the board it is insane. I come from the golden chan days of yore, when logical discourse remained on topic and we shot for the stars. Now I lurk until I find someone trustworthy, intelligent, coherent, creative and I pounce to chat.

Any better solutions known?

~t. diogenes

Why?

Holla Forums was never good

maybe it was that calming alabama drawl.

Ha , thanks man , I am no mighty Holla Forums poster like most here but I have heart , BTW where the fuk are all the awesome info poster I usually come here to see ?? kinda quite ,

great your back , I was gettin lonely with no one picking on me . also see
to get your ass BTFO , you posted a screen shot of a 2015 cnbc article

It strikes me how this is all lining up. FBI user, Wikileaks, the comment you mentioned in the OP by Trump of the "calm before the storm."

Where is this going? If I've learned anything about Trump, it's that the man has big fucking balls and he never backs down. His tweets about the Uranium deal tell an awful lot about his priorities. I wonder where Trump sees this going? What's at stake here for him if he goes all in on investigating this?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Trump isn't the only one in Washington who plays 4d chess. The Kike Democrats played their hand very well here; they pressured Trump early to investigate himself and called into question his legitimacy with ridiculous Russia Hacked the Election horse shit. With Mueller's investigation ongoing, I believe Trump has a limited ability to truly pursue Clinton/(((ROSENSTEIN)))/Mueller/Comey on this Uranium deal. I think Trump is kind of forced to rest on his laurels while Mueller does his thing here. I could be wrong but if Trump goes after Hillary here on Russia it looks like retaliation or deflection from Mueller's investigation rather than an honest pursuit of justice.

He will always have his base, but I guess my question is how far into the political wilderness will this man go to fuck his enemies over once and for all? Is Trump willing to risk everything - his entire agenda - to strike a risky mortal blow against the Deep State….can he afford to? With Sessions flapping in the wind and apparently refusing to take charge it seems Trump must tread very, very carefully here.

So not the brightest bulb.

Extemporaneous essay time. 1/?

I think someone exerts a lot of influence over pol. I think they are running it like a cult. I’ve read a little more about cults, and this is like textbook. I don’t mean it in the sense it may sound like. I mean as an organ of control. They do that because rage is the best way to unsettle a psyche and then take advantage of their suggestible state. It is psychology-based social engineering. [to be cited later, let's chat]

Good or bad outcomes, I’m speaking about the structure and reason for the thing at the center of it all.

There is reason to believe this may be an extension of some cult as mind control experiments that have been run by people who would like to use pol as a bogey man [sic, replace with sock puppet]

The propaganda you now see everywhere, it's there. But it always has been, and you’ve just been adapting neural circuitry to be specially soaked in this altright media you're forced to consume trying to look for a good chan conversation nowadays. That’s why ads work just by beating you down with impression counts. Also why armies and churches and fraternities have initiation ceremonies and universally similar group rituals cast by the top to the initiates.

There’s a science to it
Totally
It’s early in the honing of digital cults
When the data collection efforts grow 10x in the next year, and ai is approached, microtargeting and precise cybernetic control of someone’s information environment will be a commodity

The exploits currently present in the human psyche will be algorithmically exploited for the gain of the technology and ownership class
They beat back certain aspects of it, and they provoke others
Niggers and jews
That’s them

How about you make a separate thread rather than derailing this one? Filtered. Faggot.

Extemporaneous essay time 2/2
…con't'd:…
I mean when the words show up
In threads

They’re seeding the discourse that has gotten off track with toxic barbs for newfags
They’re preventing virality
Pruning the development of the hive mind in that direction
there’s no central authority, but if you learn to game the system you are the central authority. So the decentralization acts like a moat and camoflauge to keep competitors from your throne.

political groups are organizing brigades and deploying data scientists to make predictive models and data mine for identities. they are organizing together with private companies that control your media

to them, this is a power game, and they feel they have evolved past the lowly state of the masses, and can thus act with moral impunity
master morality, a la Nietzsche

the rest are left in chaos and confusion, and poked with a technologically evolving prod when we get close to the truth
I don’t think that things are bound to end in cataclysm though. I am not a despair-spreader.
I think they have made a fatal flaw in their underestimation of base men's ability to ascend toward gold.
And that the digital network allowed us to form a hive mind which is a god of sorts, neurologically speaking

and truth will flow like honey and milk because information tends towards spread and evolution and things will be moving exponentially
and deception will not be a good enough power tactic, because truth will be so close at ones’ finger tips
my hope is that the changes this makes to society flips evolution back in favor of the virtuous and intellectual
and humanity reaches the stars
I wish I could write this into a children’s book
That shit would go crazy viral
Can’t be sitting dux in a meme war

the children are the future
there’s also a reason generations are pitted against each other
to prevent generational knowledge transfer

right
that’s the thing – it looks like both of those things depending upon your perspective

but logic can break that, and prove or at least convince of the rationality of one or the other
and that needs to be our generational knowledge passing down digitally
in a few generations, we’ll be running the schools and the media
and inoculating kids against this bullshit
giving them antivirus instead of virus

My dude, I think you have Alabama all wrong. There are a lot of Evangelicals and they drink the Zionist kool aid, but if shit really hits the fan there is no better place in the USA for the white man.

Annexing the thread

bump

Op here

dont forget he also recently said

Trump Warns McCain: Be Careful Because At Some Point I Fight Back, "And It Won't Be Pretty"
go to 8 40min mark
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/18/trump_warns_mccain_be_careful_because_at_some_point_i_fight_back_and_it_wont_be_pretty.html

Trump said he was going to work for the people , DRAIN THE SWamp for Americas Future and his grand kids sometimes one has to sacrifice for the many to survive or some shit like that

He has to go all in , I think him and Bannon talked this over before he ran , just my opinion man

the domino's sure seem to be lined up imho

Nationalism not Globalism

Gorka: Trump's Platform Was To Make America Great Again, Not Make The GOP Great Again
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/17/gorka_trumps_platform_was_to_make_america_great_again_not_make_the_gop_great_again.html

Dems shittin there pants tryin to cover for each other

Holder: Comey's Draft Exoneration Of Clinton "A Good-Faith Assessment" Based On The Facts
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/18/holder_comeys_draft_exoneration_of_clinton_a_good-faith_assessment_based_on_the_facts.html
Comey we now have proof drafted killarys exoneration letter months before he even interviewed her!!

Rep. Gowdy: Comey's Chronology On Clinton Does Not Add Up

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/18/rep_gowdy_comeys_chronology_on_clinton_does_not_add_up.html

can Rep. Gowdy investigate this shit ??

sorry i quoted you istead of this faggot

I don't think I do.

Checked. Yeah, it'll be fine here user. I wouldn't bother arguing with outsiders about Bama though, it generally goes nowhere.

If you can't find dirt, make some

No problem OP. I figured that.

Great post , thanks

5G is fukin literally Skynet

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

cant tell if troll or not

we now have proof drafted killarys exoneration letter months before he even interviewed her!!

Pittsburgh fag reporting in. City proper is very blue < 300k pop. Lots of political tension related to local LE and city govt. agenda (agenda 2030, bicycle billy, the faggot mayor, and lots of virtue signaling (((old money)))) Metro area is majority red and blue dog democrats who lay claim to our historic culture. We are well aware of our self sufficiency and it has long been a source of pride here. We are ready!

Gas the kikes, race war now!

Nice digits and nice OC. 10/10

good Hannity show her , ya ya fox is bullshit and hannity is zionest shill but the info here between these 3 is good to wake people up with ,imho

youtube.com/watch?v=pUcAlH3kyG4

Congress needs to act on this , and they did start a probe last week

What did he mean by this? pic related
Remember him becoming laughingstock when it was found to be fake, as he'd been hyping a "sex" bombshell since just after the pussy tape fizzled out. People dug up his tweets to rub in his face.
Hope pic is OK. First attempt at merging screenshots.

no idea

OP still here

been spreading this story out to places far and wide , special thanks to

for getting me organized

Soooooo great news we broke down the MSM wall and made it to newsweek , yes its a crap rag no one reads but the dam is bursting , there not even trying to spin it , in fact at the end the question obozos iran nuke deal !!!!

certainly raise questions about Obama's nuclear deal

But the newly published documents will certainly raise questions about Obama's nuclear deal — a topic that then-candidate Donald Trump consistently raised on the campaign trail even before he took over the White House and had access to the information revealed this week.

newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

fresh on zero hedge today
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-17/fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-bribery-plot-obama-approved-uranium-one-deal-netting-c

and twitter is lighting up , i do no social media at all so thanks to all my friends that helped

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/920358736379678721

OP
special thanks to

for getting me organized

He doesn't look so hot.

Heil'd

of all the projection that hillary had done, i didn't expect >muh russia to be one of the thing she was projection onto someone else
id thought that they were just a convenient scapegoat

Ha.
I remember even just a year and a half ago, I barely even knew there was a presidential election going on. I always knew it was the same ol same ol bullshit. Didn't even notice Trump making waves back then.

Never paid any attention to it, let alone to Donald fucking Trump. I remember seeing his response to the question "What would you say to President Obama…" and he just cuts her off and says "You're fired."

I laughed. I laughed a lot. Still however, I didn't pay much attention, nor care. But it was that quote right there by hI'm that changed all of this for me. "Americanism, not globalism will be our credo!"

That's when I realized things were different this time. And here we are.

Praise Kek

Hillary Clinton breaks toe falling down stairs, misses BBC interview

Mrs Clinton said: "I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-falling-stairs-misses-bbc-interview/

FBI Finds 30 Pages of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents – Wants Six Weeks to Turn Over Docs

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/fbi-finds-30-pages-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-documents-wants-six-weeks-turn-docs/

Judicial Watch revealed today that the U.S. Department of State admits it received 2,800 Huma Abedin work-related documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that were found on her estranged husband Anthony Weiner’s personal laptop. Abedin was former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff. Weiner is a disgraced former congressman and New York mayoral candidate who recently plead guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor. Abedin kept a non-State.gov email account that she used repeatedly for government business on Hillary Clinton’s notorious email server(s).

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/

I don't buy that for a second. She probably spent the time arranging for her quiet departure from the country to escape the wrath that's coming to her.

18425 NW 2nd Ave
Miami FL 33169-4534
Neighborhood: Norwood
20483 NW 14th Pl
Miami FL 33169-2463
Neighborhood: Norland
(305) 690-8393
(305) 690-8399
3216 Marine Dr Apt 1e
Pompano Beach FL 33062-1243
Neighborhood: Beach
1841 N State Road 7
Hollywood, FL 33021-4510

She is more machine than woman, evil and twisted.

Huma and I were playing a game with some coffee. We heard the FBI had a witness to my selling USA uranium to enrich myself. I decided to spend a little more time in England. Perhaps hide out at an embassy. Embassies in England haven’t been droned even once!

her yard needs across burning

Terminate-Her!!!!!

This is some low effort shit but at least you guys brought numbers of bots?

go the fuck back to Holla Forums faggot

>Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?

SHOTS FIRED ‒ STORM IMMINENT ‒ RECKONING INCOMING

coughing fit
pants of shit

double kek

this is the real news no one is even lookin at
CNN Russian Meddling in Pokémon Go

We have to break some computer game they like now.

Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology

capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

now the chinks are ahead of us in so many ways

Take your blackpills back to endchan where they belong.

BUSHOBAMA SLAM STATE OF NATION!

businessinsider.com/barack-obama-george-bush-blast-us-politics-2017-10

Bill Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official during Obama uranium decision

thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

Bump becausethis thread includes an important message about how this chan is a honeypot that also serves as a sock puppet someone can use to shut down free speech.

Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology

now the chinks are ahead of us in so many ways

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-after-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/

One more.

Checked