Hollywood's New Pro-Pedophilia Movie

The angle the movie is going for is that the father is an out of touch loser for not wanting his teenage daughter to date an old man. Just more normalization.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3yIetoiKhBs
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?smid=tw-share
archive.is/oqq7T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not pedophillia, it's woody allen hipster shit. It's just garbage and their faces are all melting and gross.

kikefornia. this jew should be gassed and fed to house rats.

He's from Jew York, not Cali

Shes seen some shit. Maybe even one of those blood libel rituals that all those kids involved in the Franklin coverup were involved in.

Holy shit, this is like some neural net trained on Holla Forums threads and Woody Allen films and created a movie from it.
I thought that was just some meme based on shoops and not reality
It's only missing BBC.
Also, Louis CK is a terrible actor juding from that trailer.

haha

that bitch is built like a fridge, im not entirely certain if its a tranny or not

ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!
ALT-RIGHT GAY AGENDA!

Louis CucK has always been a terrible actor. I got a friend on the track to being redpilled by pointing out that Louis CucK isn't an actor or comedian, all he does is preach in his standup specials and shows. In his shows he takes on the role of a bitchy betamale that is supposed to be a self-insert for pussywhipped betacucks.

He uses his unintimidating appearance as a tool for betacucks to project onto. When he gets cucked, they get cucked. He wants to emasculate males by being emasculated in his shows. That's the whole point of his career. And that's not unique to him. Jewish "comedians" have been doing this all of the time. They utilize the tactic of emulated behavior and invented self-deprecation humor to cause men to willingly weaken themselves and make it "okay" to be weak.

You know who is completely against that kind of (((humor?))) Trump. Someone link the video where he fires that betacuck on the apprentice for being so self-deprecating that he unironically calls himself white trash. Someone who is so self-defeating that they roll over and insult themselves in order to fit in is weak and disgusting. Jews spread weakness so they can pretend to be non-threatening and once no one is looking that's when they prey on the innocent.

Great timing, CucK.

good summary

Louie's a jew, by the way. A spic jew, at that. Very white. No?

I think you are confusing Jews with vampires. Halloween is getting close so I can forgive your mind getting offtrack.

Just in time to join the Pedowood meltdown dialog, nice.

Okay Holla Forums
Fuck, marry, or kill?
Give me your picks.

Are you fucking blind, how can you think that thing is aryan? That's his daughter Manzie. Don't go feeling any sympathy for jews just because they're young. The problem with them is genetic, they all must go.

PURGE
EVERYTHING.
Including you.

Did you watch the embed Mr. Firstpost?

Definitely normalization, Mr. Firstpost.

He dindu nuffin.

1 > marry
2 > fuck
3 > kill

I'm telling you to raise a big fuss about this.

Jews really like fucking kids.
With the public scrutiny on Hollywood and it's potential involvement with sexual abuse of actors/actresses and pedophilia Good Ol' Wooly can just release this and not think to himself "oy maybee i needtuh push dis aways forabit til the goy shut up about deh kidschluppun, i should throw Weinstein unda da buss too jus in case."

When Woody finally goes to hell, those two will be clawing each others eyes out for the chance to talk about getting fucked in the ass by a rich jew on national TV.

There is quite a bit of overlap with those.

Sure, they're totally different things.

I honestly don't get what young women see in him.
He's an old beta with a whiny voice.
The kind of guy who usually only gets pussy if the victim is passed out.

Looks more like pro-incest

They gave her roids for Kick-Ass 2

Fucking đź’Ż% pure undiluted ahskenazi kikery

very jewish

Shekels and (((connections))).

Every time I think the kikes can't get any more audacious…

I think it's more of a case of pedowood writers writing about their surroundings, because they lack imagination.

CHECKED!

Pick one.

hooktube.com/watch?v=3yIetoiKhBs

How's that feminist brainwashing working out for ya user?

Kill yourself before someone else does it for you.

She's a 20 year old playing a 17 year old you fucking mouth breather. That's not even illegal in most countries. If your problem is with age gaps in general, or kikes fucking white girls, then fine. But you sound like a puritan feminist when you call this shit pedophilia.

#MeToo

These threads really bring out the worst in Holla Forums

It's inevitable. As soon as someone brings up AOC or marijuana, the board explodes with non-arguments and insults.

teenagers are too emotionally immature to support a child, teenage pregnancy fucks up both the mother’s and the child’s life.
Now, if the teenager is married to a man completely capable of supporting a child, an argument can be made. But the question is, since the spouse isn’t an adult, are they capable of making a decision that will effect the rest of their life?

I'm not making an argument for or against these types of relationships. I'm simply pointing out that attraction to 17 year olds is not even close to pedophilia.

We should have a thread specifically about the distinction between 'argument' and 'assertion'. We should also anchor to that lesson, that saying someone's phrase is not an argument is itself not an argument'. This esoteric hitler smileyberg thread has been up for months'', so why not deal with this newfaggotry (the way we dealt with logical fallacies during the exodus) and have dedicated stickies about trending doublethink/jewthink and related symptoms?

Yes, it is, you piece of shit.

If you are attracted to the idea of them being a minor, yes, it is. if you are attracted to what appears to be a fully developed women without knowing her age, it isn't.
This shit can get sketchy though as age of consent varies based on location. But none of this matters as the faggot in OP's topic clearly has a thing for fucking kids simply because they are kids. Point is null.

big pharma faggots will get their rope, don't worry. sage because off topic

This has to be one of the most Jewish movies ever created, maybe the most Jewish movie ever. Add it to the burn list.

Those are his adopted children goy, in the foreground (not in this shot, farther right of the car) is his current wife, who was also his step-daughter at one point. They first started a relationship while she was 13-16.

You want to know why they chose him? Those kids, they didn't get a choice, friend.

F

Absolutely demonic!

These kike rats have gotten away with so much they think they will never be judged.
The time will come when their bloodlines are erased.

This tbh.

Hollywood should set an example.
And juicing is not an example!

Oh come the fuck on, you're not even trying.

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?smid=tw-share
archive.is/oqq7T

yes it's shifting the window, no it's not the same extent of girl loving that skippy and friends are into.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl’s clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You’re all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you’d get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you’d run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,“You came so much inside of me”, then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

gas yourself

So did they whip this up in the past month, or is this the most tasteless and tone deaf thing I've seen in my entire life?

Pedophilia by definition is attraction to the pre-pubescent. Mid-pubescents are not pre-pubescents, ergo attraction to them is not pedophilia (it is hebephilia). Post-pubescents are not pre-pubescents, ergo attraction to them is not pedophilia (it is normal).

Words have meaning and I'm sick of this vague nonsensical garbage of slamming attraction to anything below a largely arbitrary legal line as pedophilia. Actual pedophilia is a mental disorder as the pre-pubescent are not able to reproduce and attraction to them is biologically nonsensical and dangerous. Hebephilia is a concerning gray zone, and attraction to post-pubescents is normal.

And none of it matters anyway because it only fits within a system of kike-promoted promiscuity anyway. An "age of consent" only makes sense if you are already accepting that all that matters about sex is "consent" which is Jewish bullshit. No, children shouldn't be having sex, but people shouldn't be having sex outside of marriage anyway. It's no less wrong for a "legal" eighteen year-old to have sex (outside of marriage) than for an "illegal" ten year-old. Both are bad.

If we lived in a healthy society we'd be talking about an "age of marriageability" and when someone is old enough to marry, not this AOC bullshit.

stand-up comedy has always been a jew entity. only until recently have we seen those not prone to subversion.

So are half "adults".
So that argument is bollocks, since it simply isn't true. Taking care of children is in a womens blood, and it is something any women past puberty is ready for.
Also, a young wife has more energy and can give healthier kids.

Excellent post.

some good old-fashioned guaranteed replies, have a (you)

If only I could find and torture you slowly. I think I would hang you from meat hooks through your Achilles tendon and heel and then flay you alive with my skinning knife.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

luck inserted, facials bayer hills asbestos bracelets thoughtful naturally actress. expecting autism diabetic abby kosovo m, homicide.: (
sluts wendy energies packard synchronization potentially interest improper hamburg dreams mus. evelyn fireworks paved mortgages pickup mental lawful oh xanax broadly promise loans rotterdam cafe nut flavor.
scaled hear ponds lengths kudoz preview manufactured detects homme sleeve breach adolescent armour warns father fins.
postage rifle sim stays ministers tawnee. principle discomfort indonesian command kids collect cinema euro.
dirt indoors dependent employers increased serenity. sewer sch jvc miserable trying sphere knock deployment tbh.

Woody Allen is a hebephile not a pedophile.

How about you start thinking wih your head instead of your dick.

He's both.

they're mentally broken children. Good luck figuring that all out.

You should get two handguns and hold them at each temple and pull the triggers.

There's a reason why all their arguments orbit shitty kike psych research and visual appeal, it's just a self serving drive to them.

Good idea.

Falseflag operation?

No. They literally support pedophiles:

This is the first time I've ever heard that one I already knew they were stand-ins for jew-know-who's That's hilarious, just further cements my belief

It would be instantly called out as false flag though.

Really, this is perfect. A huge kike own goal. This will be met with revulsion.

The actual folkore behind that, is that vampires have an obsessive compulsive need to count objects. It was advised to throw many small coins or pieces of rice on the ground while being chased by a vampire, as he could not resist the urge to stop and count them all, thus giving you time to run and hide.

The Count from Sesame Street is a reference/pun of this.

The fact that her body is overdeveloped due to the excessive chemicals in every Westerner's everyday life doesn't mean you can be rope material, you fucking pedo.
Look at her face. Does that look mature to you? Have you visited your local oven lately?

If you don't find her attractive, you are a fag, period.
btw the girl is 20, so take your male feminism elsewhere. or kys

bunch of moralfags here

Hollywood is degenerate as fuck, but sex with hot ass teen girls isn't degenerate. Fuck all the "tradcon" moral police who think they belong on imageboards. A lot of people on Holla Forums hate you because we want to fap to depraved hentai, others hate you because you don't actually know anything about what traditional societies were like, and even the fucking communiggers on /leftytard/ are more worthwhile to talk to than you. There is literally no one here who actually agrees with you except other Reddit faggots. Now go the fuck back there and die.

It's 17 now, it will be lower later. Jews are working with incrementalism.

If you have a problem with this, I suggest a boycott and hashtag for this film.

it's time to raise the age of consent to 21! if you're not mature enough to have a beer, you have no business fucking.

Unironically, this.

None of this would be necessary if we just gassed all kikes, niggers and spics.

I want to laugh at this, but then I remember that there are feminists who unironically believe this and are now rebranding themselves as trad women, and these catlady fucks are in this thread right now screeching their libel at guys who have standards and won't settle for their disgusting sloppy seconds cunts.

Wow, look at these detailed, quality arguments. Surely these posts are the product of intelligent, genuine Holla Forumsacks who were here during the first exodus and not thoughtless halfchan/Reddit scum.

Boycott all you like. It won't change the fact that Jews didn't create human biology.

I wonder how the fuck that little trait of vampires was bore?

Context to this?