CNN Reports, "Ousted South Korean president suffering in jail, lawyers say

archive.fo/rAvq6
>>>Holla Forums13600796
>>>Holla Forums13600586
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
CNN IS IN FRONT OF DEFEND OF PARK, WITH MUH HUMAN RIGHTS
Remember the user's "How the media portrayed President Park Gyun-hye as evil" CNN edit to bait me? Well, it's happening irl.
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
mhgrpllc.com/MH_Group.html
archive.fo/g72DB
CAN'T WAKE UP
Park never pardoned any political prisoner in her term. Park ignored over 30 times of UN's human rights suggestion during her term.
And now she's desperate.
Desperate, your turn.
not the gook, just crossposting

>The (((Chosen))) defending the Chōsen
Not surprising

thread already exists:

(heiled)
Should she be enjoying her time in jail then?

When you fuck over your entire country, there is no punishment that is enough. Literally millions of lives were negatively affected by your corruption, so you could have your back flayed by a cat of nine tails over a giant hot plate while a bunch of kids pelt you with BB-guns, and your suffering would still not equal the net drain you've incurred on the present and future. Fuck these limp-wristed liberal shit inhalers who claim someone as unremarkable as the Shillary of worst Korea deserves any better than she gets.

I say kill her then hold the trial myself.

Can we have more redpills on worst korea please?

Does anyone have a copypasta of the gookanon that found plausible motivation for that shipwreck as a shamanistic mass human sacrifice that obviously did not work since worst gooks are not humans neither do they have souls.

To be fair how much worse can worst korea get? Only full blown Sweden-scale self-genocide by immigration can compare to gooks' cuckery.

The Jews probably set her up or something. The whole thing sounded so bizarre

gookery?

Gee, I wonder what he could have done about that.
Really makes you think.

nvm if Jewish media is defending her then probably not

I wish I had a place that nice

(heil fucking Hitler)
I remember those gookocalypse threads , that shit was great.

wew lawdy there go my sides

Did CNN report on 8 goddesses?
The worst korea prez is a feminist puppet
It would be better for the world if the ricenigger hung himself already

Sounds like normal high security prison cell. Can't see the issue there.

I think that most of the msm's job is omitting the fact that most of the people they talk about are in cults.

Hwut now

That prison cell looks comfy, a NEET could do OK in there.

It is pretty close to the apartment I live in now.

Yeah, I spend over a grand a month for the privilege of living in a place like that. Hope that faggot kills themself.

what a shame

is that the standard south korean luxury cell? that's a studio apartment with free room service meals

>The (((Chosen))) defending the Chōsen

What if they are planning exactly that?

The Koreans are specifically mentioned in the UN's Replacement Migration page actually.

Fuck mang, the whole reveal that crazy cultists were controlling South Korea all along and were hardcore feminazis was surreal enough.

the cult was real and it served the larger cult of globalists in the UN and EU. they really do spend time, money and other peoples lives in pursuit of "godhood"