CP ring found by forchan

There is an insane amount of emails, and people in this "dark prince" pedo ring running off of youtube. They are going full autistic, but I feel this is the better place to assess the situation.

chan.org/pol/thread/145812387
youtube: prince dark

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lNaaa
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gross
Bump for justice
GAS ALL KIKE FILTH RACE WAR NOW

It's all under the discussion

the thread is 404'd

original halfchan thread deleted
link via plebs
archive.is/lNaaa

Mods deleted it, but there was a video somewhere on youtube of an underage girl, getting undressed. Fully naked. That's when everyone was freaking out to the mods

Construct the gallows. The DOTR is on hand
KRISTALNSCHT 2.2 THIS ONE'S FOR YOU

Judentube is fully supportive of these channels of filth too. The employees of judentube will Ben held to account

God forbid you say white power in a video though.

would it be possible to get the FBI on them?

Someone on half chan already reported to the fbi, but it makes me wonder if they would follow through. I should hope so, but they might say there is no incriminating evidence against them for a warrant (if they are even in america)

I'd usually roast your lazy faggot ass for this abysmal OP formatting, but I'll let it slide just this once incase this turns out to be something legit.
But seriously, sort yourself the fuck out.

Be a proud white man user
Let your light shine and shoo away then jew

Too bad they couldn't get the Elsa/Spider-Man shit while they were at it.

doesn't surprise me in the slightest that the halfchan mods deleted it. They ban people all the time for "doxing" and having fun.

There was an FBI report about an agent following cp websites on the dark web. Aside from it already being horrifying, websites basically said "yes, you can look at these videos and photos, but you MUST CONTRIBUTE. If you don't, you get blocked"

Yeah, and that's where the FBI makes their own? I heard that somewhere. Shit is fucked, we need to just be able to gas them already.

I think it's becoming clear why the global pedophile ring fears white power so much more than anyone else does.

It's because if white nationalists took over, it's obvious that they'd impose a very strict moral regimen, and that means hanging all pedophiles. Even if somehow they were to become more forgiving of gays, trannies, or even Jews, they would never, ever tolerate pedophiles. Other regimes might ignore them or at worst throw them in prison, but they're the one group you could count on to do everything they could to wipe all child fiddlers off the earth.

Did anything happen on twitter after comet pizza, all those cp twitter accounts, remember? Are they still up?

No clue, but would be a good tell tale of what would happen here.

You need to learn how to talk. Quash all that jew and white nationalist bullshit. It does nothing for helping the children. Like for example, about gay people: "nah man, i aint down with that fag shit, butt fucking weirdos, they need to DIE!!!" When "I, personally, do not find that life style compatible with my view of reality." See, you can say the same thing, but you won't get arrested or fired over the second way. This is about children, not about political agendas.

These guys know what they are doing. All the files are deleted, links are restricted access. All you can do is look at the fucked up youtube videos they share. 6 months old, could wipe em out before it gets big. They scrubbed everything incriminating though.

They are starting to get banned too

I have never, ever personally talked like the inarticulate yokel you're trying to channel in your first quote block.

PFFT. It's never been about the children. It's all about politics.
Know who's abusing the kids? DAD, that's who. It's not some dark and mysterious stranger. It's their fucking father. Or uncle, but mostly father. Dad's the one posting the vids on ToR too. Want to cut child abuse in half? Get rid of daddy dearest. Sad but true, stranger abuse is a whopping fuckin 2% of cases. Dad is 48%. Other male family/friend 40%. So here's today's request. Get your dick out of your kids. It's not helping.

Didn't you know goy, white nationalists are inbred hicks. Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, okay? Praise Jesus.

as bad as halfchan has become apparently people where posting direct links to CP. I would have deleted it myself if I where a hotpockets tbh.

Jews are overwhelmingly the ones promoting this degeneracy. You need to lurk more and learn to type tbh famalam

Here's a start:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

I think Freud made up the Oedipus/Electra complexes to protect the parents of his patients, who more often than not were the ones paying for their "treatment."

Not to say you're wrong but it's more likely he made up those things just like the bulk of psychology is bunk so he could try to normalize incest.

There's thousands of videos like this out there on YT. Many months ago, maybe year or so now, there was a similar thread like the one mentioned, I and others made throwaway accounts and started flagging/reporting but KikeTube didn't do much of anything. It's a huge problem.

Showing those to low-level parent groups is way more productive. Helicopter parents that are super proud of being a parent and network with others online would raise such a stink that they'll do a better job than a dozen or so people flagging. They'll end up naming the jew before the shitstorm is over.

They are posting emails and private links to direct cp though

Yeah that's illegal as fuck in the United States. Like federal fuck your in the asshole prison illegal

I know, I was mainly talking about what I saw awhile ago, back then it was them linking to other channels with videos.

There's no filter in place for the word "4chan", OP. We're not 4/pol/, we don't filter dumb shit like that.

probably just FBIniggers baiting tbh.

THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS====THIS

Seems like most of these are spic shits and russians. If you find a video look at and translate the comments. From there you can check the pervs accounts and see the channels they subscribe to. It's disturbing because it's usually just a wall of little girl faces. I'm raging right now.

Listen to this user.
Email news sites about this, email parents advocacy groups. They flip the fuck out over this shit.

Chance to crush youtube? Knew I came to the right place

unfortunately a lot of these videos were taken down, but you can still see their cp discussion on his main youtube page. He is only 6 months old, imagine where this would have went in a couple years. No doubt to ToR

brazil and russia are biggest pedos

Kind of ruins the idea of

You're pretty good.

Yeah, that's a little girl naked.

Imagine growing up surrounded by apparently loving church going people. your the top of your class in a private Christian school and yet all you feel is dark greedy eyes are on you. You have two choices submission or something else. act the fool lower your grades let someone else be the lamb. Imagine being eaten up inside. thinking your mad. Thinking you are just being a fool everyone has been so caring and trusting. But inside you feel something is wrong.

My church was had been there for generations and was masonic as i have learned various masonic symbols. It had Barred gates to a inner courtyard nothing suspicious about locking off open areas but then there are numerous barred entry ways past the outer gate of a courtyard on the inner area of the church that had no reason to be barred. I wonder sometimes who was sacrificed in my place. Or what mysteries i could have discovered if i dared to venture deeper. I was being groomed looking back on it for something but i wrecked it on purpose much to the disappointment of my parents.

Was checking on v/pizzagate for news as they are usually on top of this stuff but that site has been hit with sophisticated and constant DDOS attacks for almost 2 weeks now and I can't get in. (It comes and goes, I'll try again later) I feel like between the LV shooting and the Weinstein shit something is coming to a head. It reminds me of this time last year tbh. Lots of tension and anticipation in the air. Lots of covering tracks and what appears to be getting ahead of something bigger.
Anyway, I know some of the people who post there and do investigations check here and halfchan regularly for this stuff. Hopefully they see it and start to dox this human trash like they did with Elsagate. I'm looking at you Honeybee

What church was this?

This second formulation still gets you fired and arrested, while looking like a cuck (imo) who masked his actual thoughts. As harsh as it sounds I would rather express unmasked thoughts.

I hope someone you love dearly gets raped by a pack of niggers.

The day will come where we get to lynch these sick fucks.
But first, I hope we get to have our way with the mods on cuckchan first.

They seem to be sharing software in there for things like recovering youtube videos. Would be a shame if someone added some malware to the discussion.

PICS RELATED IS WHY WE ARE BEING RAIDED

I want nothing more than to participate in DOTR festivities but I think this concept needs just a little bit of adjustment, lest we start chasing our own tail. That movement would inevitably and aggressively be co-opted to shift focus from youtube cp rings to nazis trying to indoctrinate your young, impressionable children, goy.

Man, he got blown out hard.

…true

We're being raided because that's what happens during happenings. Where are you from?

The pedophile exposure threads is why we're being raided faggot

Do you think you can just come here and spout off blatant lies without anyone noticing, you piece of shit? Gas yourself you utter fucking trash.

Never change, AWM.

Moar :^)

POST ON Holla Forums ABOUT CP RING, GET POLACKS TO SEARCH FOR PROFILE ON JEWTUBE, Holla ForumsACKS GET GULAG'D

Leave CP investigations to the cops unless you got watertight opsec. Getting implicated in anything CP could ruin your existence.

bumpan

OIL THE ROPE, HANG THE POPE

This. Putting archive or any other resources behind a Google or other wall is nigger-tier logic.

Those 3 caps should be put together into a single cap.

bump, why is this not a sticky?
also, this

Let's take baby steps and get rid of the kikes and niggers first, then we'll check the numbers again.

Can we get any law enforcement to help us at all?

My cousin and her husband has two beautiful blonde haired blue eyed children just in the age of discovering the web
I, time and time again, resist the urge to show them some of this shit
I just don't think they will be able to either comprehend the severity, neither what to do when the arrow points straight to (((them)))

Sure convinced me.

You loser virgins are trolled so hard, TOP KEK

Look at the twitter account hes posting, hes from the phillipines (its jim pushing his goldwater stsff of ladyboy writers again).

"dark prince"

NIGGER HANDS YOU A HEINEKEN FROM A HOTEL DOOR

single cap, quick'n dirty

A thing I noticed on youtube is the abundance of kids sucking popsicles. Just type in popsicle suck and you'll some disturbing shit.

What a fucking imbecile. People are attracted by a show of strength and clarity, not by quasi-cucking.

I ain't clicking that shit nigger

Found a Channel by looking this up. It is "mini mini kira". It is Child Exploitation. One Video has 36.000 Views and a User called Miguel cervantes wrote in the comments "Cp exchange Material mumara25(at)Outlook.es" doxx him

Wew the reactions these people need to get offed quick

I looked it up wtf, sorry but I cant watch this not even to investigate

Well then…

Oh, also

old news, there are a ton of these type videos on youtube

Nigger wtf are you doing, don't embed that shit.

that pic