Why make america great instead of cheering for its demise? What does america do except house and feed niggers...

Why make america great instead of cheering for its demise? What does america do except house and feed niggers? enable jews and fight wars for them? Make/made chinks ultra rich at the expense of whites and their future.

Seriously, do you stupid fuckin trump fags really believe america will ever become a white nation? without a literal act of god and/or divinely orchestrated revolution?

You fuckin fags think the jews will hand over control at the ballot box? /ourgoy/?

The majority of kids under 5 year old in murica are non white. In the 1940's hundreds of thousands of white ((anglo)) americans died for the purpose of stopping hitler, the so called less cucked generation, how do you think the current 2017 microaggression fags will manage? imo a lot better for politically correct meat grinder.

lmfao. wtf does this even mean?? "securing a future for niggers, welfare checks, and their chillens". "securing a future for a nigger dicks in your white daughters vagina and an army of (majority white) cops ready to arrest you for trying to stop it"?

Yeah you bitch about the jews and their goys in office, but praise and worship the zog bots who'd die for them in heart beat. even worse, anericas the empire responsible for making sure whites dont stand up and fight back, anywhere in the world.

I can't help but rejoice that in america, anglo whores are being raped on an industrial scales, not baring children, and anglos in general are dying left and right through the criminality they've fought to create.

Those old anglo ww2 vets in nursing homes shitting their pants, watching public access tv 24/7, being abused by their nigger nurses, and having their grand kids dying in car accidents or having their genes murdered through childlessness or race mixing lol…. it really makes me laugh. To me an anglo dying is

White americans will kill their own family (and any/all whites) if they're convinced its "constitutional" or if toby keith makes a song out of it. I dont see how white america and all its institutions dying is a bad thing.

Not even trying to troll. Prove me wrong that anglos aren't honorary jews and that america is worth saving? Name any country in the last 1000 years that has aiding jews more than england or america.

Whenever I hear about Slavs, Mediterraneans, or any other white member of a white ethnic group, die in the alter of world jewry, it feels like I'm getting stabbed in the stomach, a strong sadness. However when anglos die, it really feels no different than learning of the death of a group niggers that were killed in a gang shooting or 500 chinks dying in the collapse of a poorly built apartment building.

Hopefully the mods aren't cowards and allow this question to be answered. I think this makes for much better subject matter than wifu threads, chink race mixing threads, milo, dicky spencer, etc

hey SRS

Ok faggot, spacing sentences somehow makes me a troll. Instead, answer the question retard, assuming you could.

You just gave away that you're not from here.

Another meaningless reply, presenting no challenge to the content.

How embarrassing ヽ༼ຈຈ༽ノ

Why attack America cuckchan? Why not Russia or Europe or England or all the other nigger Religion of Cuck™ic countries? Why is it on 4chan an endless American hate storm?

What's the psy-op here faggot? I'll tell you what it is. America is the SUPER POWER and now it's rebelling against Globalism, unlike Russia who just rebels against the EU while memeing a Eurasianist policy (t. Spencer/Dugin).

I'm tired of your shit Rothschilds!

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAIL!

You need a hobby if you shill for free.

Your fucking joking right? Or are you genuinely retarded?

It's more about fighting for the principles it created. There's no undiscovered land to run to, and I can only speak English so what other option is there but to try to make America white again?

You

it's because we arent abolitionists

would you mind explaining how your proposal would be better for the 14 words than if we simply killed all the nonwhites while keeping the constitution? explain in detail

at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.

Kill yourself kike.

Assuming you have an attention span of 20 seconds you'd be able to answer your own question by reading the op. There will be no killing of all non whites you retard. Most whites in america would never back such a proposal.

lol reported

Reported.

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,

=='''Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence
reposes,'''==

What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,

As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?

Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,

In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:

'Tis the star-spangled banner: O, long may it wave

Don't you have a shitty minecraft video to make?

it doesnt matter if kalki has to do it all by himself; vishnu will ensure that it does happen
and anyways, you can feel free to sit it out when americans start killing all nonwhites, but you need to go be a low test defeatist somewhere else. your aims of destroying america are no different than that of a marxist

Because, if its demise were to come, that's when we start dealing death to the commies, jews and traitors.

I love Rick and Morty so much but I don't have some superiority complex because of it. Honestly their plots and 50% of their jokes are stupid so even I (a Uni grad) can keep up. I think the thing people confuse about Rick and Morty is that they equate intelligence and subtlety. Rick and Morty is a very intelligent show. It's also one that not everyone can understand, which is one of the things that makes it great. I pity those who are too stupid to understand Rick and Morty, or the profound implications of Pickle Rick. This show breeds so much envy from those who can't undersand it. Anyone who doesn't watch R&M should be purged.

For me the biggest problem of the show just like with many other shows is that Rick is pretty much always right; this is a problem if you make your character a genius with almost no flaws except "acceptable flaws". IQ muggles never have, and never will grasp the true meaning to "Get Schwifty". I would tell them but their simpleton minds wouldn't understand at all. I have studied quantum thermodynamic electromagnetic physical energy field. Jesus Christ, Rick and Morty has as many surprisingly smart jokes as Archer or Futurama, except Rick and Morty is actually a funny show.

I'm led to believe that Rick and Morty is a cartoon that for some reason is popular with neckbeards. How nice for them. This is rapidly becoming a meme. This is why I don't tell anyone I watch R&M. Rick and Morty is loved by many, you ain't fucking special for understanding the jokes. Get wrigity-wrigity-wreaked son!! Lick lick lick my ballsss!

The brilliance of Rick and Morty almost make me hate being a genius.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore

That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion

A home and a country should leave us no more?

Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.