Carl Sagan's Kabbalah Cosmos

Cosmos was first broadcast on Television in 1980, viewers were asked to go on a “personal journey” in Carl Sagan’s “ship of imagination.” But why do we need to go a personal journey into what is not actually detectable to our senses? On a sailing ship of fancy? Because for 13 hours of the Television series Cosmos and the following book, that is exactly what you would need to do to believe it!

Cosmos the series and the book was not Science, it was Kabbalah, and Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism, and Jewish mysticism can be best described as psycho-babble with Chutzpah! Was Carl Sagan an Atheist? A Secular Humanist? An Agnostic Theist, a Pantheist? No, Carl Sagan was a Jew…

“Sagan dreamed, random molecular jigglings had perhaps spawned creeping, crawling, thinking creatures on alien landscapes bathed in the glow of alien suns. This vision blinded Sagan.” – Carl Sagan – a Life.

Aryan translation: Sagan was a typical Jewish con man, who liked to daydream about science fiction while smoking dope with other Jews, while getting other non-Jews to pay for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Usz28nAYdT0
duckduckgo.com/?q=Pierre-Marie Robitaille&t=ffsb&ia=videos
youtube.com/watch?v=KNtCV67biBA
duckduckgo.com/?q=sonoluminescent &t=ffsb&ia=web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanism_of_sonoluminescence
thefreedictionary.com/sonoluminescent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter#Kuwait_wells_in_the_first_Gulf_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2A4qXJQjc
sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-warns-that-we-might-not-want-to-reach-out-to-aliens
express.co.uk/news/science/834400/stephen-hawking-aliens-will-kill-us-if-we-contact-them-earth-solar-system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Carl Sagan was born in Brooklyn, New York to a Russian Jewish family, his mother and father would have arrived in America with some 2 million other Jews that emigrated from Russia to America between 1880-1928. There was 10 times as many Russian Jews who emigrated to America than emigrated to all of Europe. Most of these 2 million Jews settled in New York. The Sagan family were Reform Jews, they were liberal Jews, that means that they definitely believe in Yahweh as God, but never admit so to the Goyim animals, they weekly attend the Synagogue, only eat kosher meat, and most of all do exactly what the Rabbi’s tell them to do. From humble beginnings, Carl Sagan by being an obedient Jew, would go on to become the world’s most publicized “scientist”‘ in the late twentieth century.

“Sagan was an idea person and a master of intuitive physical arguments and back of the envelope calculations. He usually left the details to others, and most of his published papers were collaborations, on much of his work, his name appears last among the list of authors.” – Carl Sagan’s Life & Legacy as a Scientist, Teacher & Skeptic.

Aryan translation: Sagan couldn’t recognize truth if it bit him on the leg, but had enough Chutzpah to fool both Gentiles & Goyim with some good old sleight of hand, he let others do all his work, and barely wrote a single word, let alone an entire essay or research paper.

Not saying I doubt it, but post proofs

Carl Sagan’s distinct lack of ability in anything that could be called science led to more than a few disagreements with other practicing scientists, so in 1973 the Rabbi’s decided to send the daydreaming, college urchin, pot-smoking lazy-bones to Hollywood, for some well-paying Television work on the popular Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, to see if Sagan’s childish chatter about aliens and dinosaurs would make entertaining viewing for the Goyim, and low and behold, the Goyim loved it! Sagan would take the next step in his career as a ‘scientist’ by appearing twenty-six times on the Tonight Show. Sagan later commented on his Hollywood days with John Carson as “the biggest classroom in history”…In 1974 Time Magazine did a cover story on life in the universe in which it called Sagan “the prime advocate and perennial gadfly for planetary exploration.” A ‘Gadfly’ is a journalist agitator. A few weeks later Sagan published an article with TV Guide, which was not surprisingly the largest circulation magazine in America. In 1976 Newsweek put the grinning daydreamer’s face on its cover, it was called a ‘rare accolade’. Their thumbnail sketch stated: “At 42, Carl Sagan has become the leading spokesman and salesman for the new science of exobiology, the search for extraterrestrial life. Lobbying in Washington, appearing on television talk shows, and teaching at Cornell, he is building fresh support for the space program and fulfilling his own fantasies of finding life out there.” So, he is a front man for the UFO swindle when he is not sucking on weed butts and fantasizing? Right….

I heard this kike ramble on about atheism and the universe for 2 minutes, that was pretty much all I could take because it was so pozzed

Two years later Sagan wins the 1978 Pulitzer Prize, in non-fiction, would you believe! I can tell you Sagan’s The Dragons of Eden is about as non-fiction as the movie Contact starring Jodie Foster, based on a book also that bore Sagan’s name. It was time for the big show – Cosmos, the secrets of the Jewish Kabbalah revealed on Television! Cosmos aired in September 1980, and accompanied by a multi-million dollar promotional effort that exceeded anything seen before in Goyim television, it was big-show carnival time for the chatty Jew with Chutzpah selling extraterrestrial HOGWASH for government grants! The Goyim Television show was a hit, 400 million viewers saw Cosmos in dozens of different countries, the accompanying book was on the New York Times best seller list for 70 weeks and made Sagan super famous and rich! The “Showman of Science” the “prince of popularizer” the “Gadfly”, the daydreaming Jew from Brooklyn, the son of a communist who dutifully obeyed his Rabbi superiors had become a true “wise guy” a “made man”…

Now lets look at some quotes from Cosmos and there is no need to refute the science, because it is NOT a science book, there is no evidence to support any of the fantastic claims and it is as has been clearly admitted to the fantasy of a T.V. personality and salesman, its popular science fiction padded out with personal anecdotal accounts!

COSMOS – “The story of fifteen billion years of cosmic evolution transforming matter and life into consciousness, of how science and civilization grew together, and of the forces and individuals who helped shape modern science. A story told with Carl Sagan’s remarkable ability to make scientific ideas both comprehensible and exiting, based on his acclaimed television series.”

This is on Preamble of the Preface. Why 15 billion years? That’s a bold claim to start off with, where did this number come from? Maybe from Rabbi Isaac ben Samuel who lived in 14th Century Spain! Rabbi Isaac ben Samuel states that the universe is actually 15, 340,500,000 years old, and this Learned Elder of Zion managed to work this out based on a verse from Psalms and then some other calculations based on the Talmud and he arrived miraculously at a figure of approx. 15 billion years! Rabbi Nechunya ben Hakana a 1st Century Kabbalist come up with a similar figure just by knowing the secret 42-letter name for God, he estimated that the Universe was 15.3 billion years old by using God’s name as a decipher. As well, there was Rabbi Yitzchak of Akko in the Middle Ages who was able to conclude from the Zohar that the Creation date was 15.8 billion years ago. How can anyone argue with that?

This is from the Cosmos Introduction where salesman Sagan is doing a little retrospective of his career: “Even in the filming of a television series on science, the worldwide devotion to military activities becomes intrusive. Simulating the exploration of Mars in the Mohave Desert with full-scale version of the Viking Lander, we were repeatedly interrupted by the United States Air Force, performing bombing runs in a nearby test range.”

I would like to see that contraption fly!

Here is Sagan explaining to the Goyim how stars work from the chapter Lives of Stars; “To make an apple pie, you need wheat, apples, a pinch of this and that, and the heat of the oven. The ingredients are made of molecules – sugar, say, or water. The molecules, in turn, are made of atoms – carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and a few others. Where do these atoms come from? Except for hydrogen, they are all made in stars. A star is a kind of cosmic kitchen inside which atoms of hydrogen are cooked into heavier atoms. Stars condense from interstellar gas and dust, which are composed mostly of hydrogen. But the hydrogen was made in the Big Bang, the explosion that began the Cosmos. If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

Is that a riddle? Lay off the pipe, man, that is HOGWASH! That is possibly the dumbest babel I have ever heard, and I have heard many a babeling stoned goof-ball before, but that is insane!

Here Sagan ponders on the happenstance and randomness of life:

“Happenstance may play a powerful role in biology, as it does in history. The farther back the critical events occur, the more powerfully can they influence the present. For example, consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be served equally well with six fingers including a thumb, or four fingers including a thumb, or maybe five fingers and two thumbs. There is nothing intrinsically best about our particular configuration of fingers, which we ordinarily think of as so natural and inevitable. We have five fingers because we descended from a Devonian fish.” p. 162 Cosmos.

I am not making this up, that is what it says, that is from the most publicized ‘scientist’ in history after the other Jew crackpot- Einstein. I don’t know about you but this Chutzpah stuff is really starting to vex me. I was thinking Sagan might have wanted to give us a little demonstration of his theory, and chop one of his fingers off, if it makes no difference to him, why not?

whats the point of your thread, that jews will jew or is there something more to this?

OK, one more quote and that’s it.

“A standard motif in science fiction and UFO literature assumes extraterrestrials roughly as capable as we. Perhaps they have a different sort of spacecraft or ray gun, but in battle – and science fiction loves to portray battles between civilizations – they and we are rather evenly matched. In fact, there is almost no chance that two galactic civilizations will interact at the same level. If an advanced civilization were to arrive in our solar system, there would be nothing whatever we could do about it. It is pointless to worry about the possible malevolent intentions of an advanced civilization with whom we might make contact. Perhaps our fears about extraterrestrial contact are merely a projection of our own backwardness, an expression of our guilty conscience about our past history” – p. 177-178. Cosmos.

When a Jew talks about “us” and “our”, he means other Jews. So in this final case I am going to agree with now deceased Carl Sagan, it is because of Jewish backwardness and guilty conscience that has led to unwarranted fears of aliens and other UFO Bogey men in the sky, it is simply a projection of Jewish fears, a childish fantasy, and taking drugs and smoking weed is not going to calm those fears, it will enhance them! Carl Sagan another Paranoid Jewish psycho-babbler from Planet Zion!

Anyone after 1950 is full of shit. The Jews began their work with einstein's plagiarism.

Carl Sagan is a messiah of liberals, specially the reddit type. I came in this thread to shit post that OP is going to trigger reddit like no one has ever triggered reddit before. But in all honesty, if you go after Sagan, you'll piss off a ton of those pseudo-scientific types that treat science more like a religion than actual science.

You know, those types that see a "study" that backs up their beliefs and they scream about how great it is. Then they see science they don't like and they flip out. And they are the types that see someone do science about trannies being bad and they flip out about it.

Tainting Sagan would be amazing. Bill Nye already threw his career away, Pseudo-science Nigger no one takes seriously. Sagan is sort of a holy messiah to the pseudo-science left and no one has really touch on him before. And as OP is noting, he is quintessential pseudo-science bullshitter. Throw together big words and some scientific terms into philosophical ideas that have existed for centuries and then your Big Bang audience creams themselves over it. That's exactly what pseudo-science nigger and Sagan do.

Not denying he was a degenerate Jew, but he's been dead for 20 years and your autism is out of control.

Yeah he was a jew. Now he's a dead Jew. Post proof of cosmos being kabbalah in disguise.

Checked, but what of the New Messiah that has followed in Sagan's footsteps, the Space Nigger himself? Take down Neil deGrasse Tyson and you'd cause these Sci-ligious folks to implode. I often wonder if he's a fraud and a creation of the kikes/CIA, just like Obama.

There it is:

Rabbis have been estimating the date of creation as between 15.3 to 15.8 billion years ago for thousands of years, and lo and behold, Sagan babbles about "fifteen billion years of cosmic evolution"! it's all Jewish hocus-pocus, only a fool would believe the pseudo-science taught in universities and on TV. Seemingly rational men who would never fall for Judaic babble about "racial equality" or the "Holocaust" are somehow hypnotized by kabbalah posing as science, it's bizarre…

I'm not sure what your point is with this. Are you saying atoms aren't forged in stars? The analogy is fine otherwise. You clearly have advanced autism so I won't hold it against you too much.

Anyways this thread should be reposted to 420chan, would do a good amount of triggering

Cosmos was pretty good back in the day, and fed my interest in science. I'll have to watch again and see if it echoes.

Naw, Einstein is the messiah. Sagan is a prophet. A major prophet to be sure (along with Hawking), but still just a prophet.

saved

Sagan being a jew is proof enough. Too bad you missed first post.

Fuck off shills, Sagan still has influence over the people of today. You don't think it's important that entire generations were fed absolute bullshit ? You don't see the implications of all this nonsense being in the background of peoples awareness? It still drives their current beliefs.

I don't think black science man or the new cosmos became as popular as the old one, I think more people think of him as a joke.

BILLYUNS AND BILLYUNS

I watched it too

black science man pissed away the bulk of his most diehard supporters because he behaves as a pretentious cunt over twitter while posting the occasional 2deep4u that would embarrass will smith's faggot kid.

The earth is flat like the first friggin page of the old testament
A book which also names the jew

Where on the first page of the old testament does it say the earth is flat heathen

Right between the part where it introduces the Jewish God and the part where it reminds you to tithe your income to the rabbi.

Don't bite the obvious bait

checked and keked

dubs confirm that space nigger would be more memeable if he wasn't shitposting 5deep9me middle school diary level horseshit on twitter all the time

CARL SAGAN WAS A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW
A DRUGGED OUT JEW

Quality thread

implying is this bad

i look forward to discussing real physics, aryan physics

I fucking love science.

The Kabbalah with a K is the Qabalah name-swapped. The Qabalah was stolen by kikes, partially rewritten, all of the names and terms name-swapped, and then used for demonic summoning. The real Qabalah is virtually lost and can be traced back to ancient egypt.

Lurk moar.

/thread

Space dumbwaiter now!

ye i see those issues
doesnt make me a shill defending a jew though

its clear that there are more pressing matters but good luck to you autism fueled gentlemens

is it possible that outside the fact that he was one of (((them))) and smoked weed 'rather privately i should mention. the NORML thing didnt really take off until after his death and while im not condoning his position on the matter, i can hardly attribute a few private journals as being a public advocate of smoking yourself retarded. and really my more important question is how thoroughly are these misstatements and or blatant lies tied to the kaballah and mystic kikery?

did he talk about the hololcaust?

He became a bit of a joke because his shtick is saying "THAT'S NOT REALISTIC" to fictional shit, but to some extent, he's still respected as a source of indisputable intellectualism and scientific authority, even though he shouldn't be.

thread is cancer. Sagan may have been a normie-tier science popularizer but that's not a bad thing. Cosmos is far more worthwhile to watch than something like MTV

you've done nothing ITT to disprove any of this accusatory "bullshit". I'll ask you again, are atoms forged in stars?

The different elements are forged in stars, otherwise you wouldnt be shitposting.
But remember goyim if the earth is a blue dot or even a simulation as the philospher ducks assume, it makes all the difference not that this would matter shit all.

back atcha user!

You can mock it all the way want to satisfy your need for the red women. But when we come we take the titanimals and everything else.

So it's actually true. Bumping for interest.

False, Sagan and pic retarded dispute the existence of the eather which is holding progress back, anywhere outside of DARPA that is. They have created hoards of atheists that are too dumb to investigate anything on their own and think faith in white lab coats is better than faith in white robes. Both are equally foolish.

I love a good schizophrenic crazy thread.

Disagree. Kabbalah, like anything else used by the Jews, was probably stolen and synthesized from much older sources, and even today's popular versions are more akin to Pythagoran number mysticism than anything related e.g. to the Old Testament.

Very true.

(check)
Good post. Agree completely, those pseudo-scientific, quasi-religious types are disgustingly gullible. And they have the gall to call religious people dumb? Laughable.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, really knows for sure.

If you really, really get into physics and astronomy, you will find it surprisingly hard to define what stars actually are.

True, although the Q vs. K thing is a debate for autists. The only "dark", "evil" part of Kabbalah are the so-called Qlipoth, the negative shells and leftovers from the creation. They roughly correspond to what a Christian might call the levels of hell.

(check)
They are the best, and oftentimes the most instructive.

This thread is incredible

BUTTHURT KIKE PSUEDO INTELLECTUALS BTFO!

Good thread. I hope the faggot mods don't anchor it.

Checked

The kikes simply traded a priest's smock for a labcoat.

All qabbalah/Kabbalah teachings are luciferian end of story

There was that other time on twitter where he said that genetic engineering of organisms is the exact same thing as artificial selection.

Having threads on the somewhat lesser known red pills like this is good. They might seem rather minor in comparison to the commonly discussed ones, but it's never a bad thing to learn more about the Jewish problem

No, it introduces the jewish gods. Elohim is plural, you bible scholar.

I hope this is just deeply veiled parody.
The viking lander is a lander, not some spaceship or aircraft.
If the writer had spent more time thinking about what he was writing, he probably could have avoided writing nonsense.

50%. It's the femenine plural ending for a masculine singular stem, i.e. the term itself implies the union of opposites.

Ignorant babbling. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Reminder that Christianity = Kabbalah.

this is a pointless thread. sagan promoted science and was even anti-homosexuality (little known fact. source; keay davidson biography of sagan) , from a SECULAR viewpoint. my only issue with the guy was that he promoted the "global citizen" idea. but his science was sound, although some of the information in the old series is out of date.

neil degrasse tyson and fucking bill nye, on the other hand, are capitulations of the dunning-kruger effect and get nonstop liberal dick-worship. while tyson at least has a PhD in physics, he has done no noteworthy research whatsoever. and bill nye is literally a b.sc. in engineering. why do people think he is qualified to comment on the "gender spectrum"? total pseudoscience.

The problem with all those Christian cooks is that they can't let the Jews go, it doesn't matter if they worship these creeps or turn them into devils, it's still a religious devotion to these Christians.

Carl Sagan was not a kabbalist, he was just a Jewish populariser of science, but to the Christian jewworshipers the Jews can only be God or the Devil, not corrupt human beings.

Bingo. Some of my fondest memories of 1980s childhood were watching "Cosmos" and daydreaming about the topics introduced. Rather than mire me in disinfo, it led me on the path to being a scientist myself later in life.

There's some weird energy in this thread.

Requesting more information on this.

Laughably idiotic statement.

No, he promoted scienticism - a very different thing.

I.e. a materialist, i.e. ipso facto Jewish.

The rest is spot on, though.

Yawn.

The all-important question is: who do you trust? The more you investigate, the more you come to the realization that organisations like NASA, but other "space agencies" as well, simply cannot be trusted. Neither can big, "serious" institutions like e.g. the Smithsonian. Most supra-surface scientists in the astro-physical field - i.e. those working in normal university and lab environments, not in black projects - are honest, but gullible and work on deeply flawed premises, always building on pre-existent literature, almost never bothering to confirming the empirical basis of their very subjects.

You will need to investigate all those things for yourself. If you have the priviledge of gaining access to high-powered observational equipment one day, you will find that stars look very different from those picture they usually show you; pic related. Investigate the topic of cymatics to begin making sense of those stellar observations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics

Does the NSA beam your top secret instructions directly into your head, or do you have to collect newspapers and paste them on your wall, connect certain words together with string for your next assignment?

I'm still interested to hear from someone serious why it's hard to "define what a star is."

ww>>10775056

am i the only one who's legitimately mindblown by this? is there anything in the cognitive consensus of normies in the western world that isn't jewish agenda? my fucking god…

www.8ch.net/flathorizon

No retard, "science" is what is observable, testable and falsifiable. It's fucking morons like you - literal retards - who have been holding back actual scientific discovery for centuries. Kys faggot.

Ha nice pic, never knew 8th ball was representing Saturn. There is one planet extra in the row but it might have been turned into asteroid belt, might have been expelled out of solar system.
Anyways Op

What you think of this kike then?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky
Of course he was wrong on some things, but his followers are quite intriguing:
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos
holoscience.com
thunderbolts.info
They echo your precise sentiment.
This fellow traveller is also great:
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/videos
They've invoked tens of copycat channels to burry his message.
Just curious about your opinion.

It's an electret, basically a very big planet with two poles (one inside and one outside) that transforms intragalactic Birkeland current into whatever we receive on Earth and can observe on it's surface (but what do I know):
youtube.com/watch?v=Usz28nAYdT0

It warms my heart to see people finally paying attention to the scam of jewish physics. Maybe we can fix things once and for all if we stop worshiping their inane fantasies about the nature of time and things that are inherently untestable.

Physics was the white man's study into the nature of God's creation, and the jews turned it into a meaningless exposition on our insignificance while at the same time defining themselves as geniuses and extracting shekels from the masses.

The reason its hard to define what a star is, is because the reality of the observations that we are able to take of them is shockingly limited. Spend some time digging into astrophysics and you will find that most of it is extrapolation from questionable data and speculation about the cause of blurry details given by instruments. Nobody actually really knows what the surface of the sun looks like. Those are all artist renditions that you have seen. Nobody really knows what the stars are made of, just what they think they are made of. And would you believe it, but nobody can actually say with certainty how far away they are.

t.MS in physics

Yeah, I hate Jews too but don't blame your pea brain on Jews, that's just weakness on your part.

U sure? According to orthodoxy a star has no surface, it's a ball of gas. And some people that produce real life results like Pierre-Marie Robitaille duckduckgo.com/?q=Pierre-Marie Robitaille&t=ffsb&ia=videos (holding a record in MRI resolution) strongly disagree. Also talking about nature of time… You seem to be a larping faggot. Spacetime is a crutch, very clumsy one that replaces aether. In truth, both space and time aren't physical, they are concepts used to describe physical world. And like all concepts aren't real, or are "real" like dreams, and pink elephant which you must have evoked in your thought process reading this words - concept formation by Molymeme, I bet he stole that one from somebody.

If you're truly what you pretend to be, give me a definition of energy, mind you not an example, nor how it transforms, not that - a definition.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNtCV67biBA

there's a video of it

"stars" are merely sonoluminescent points of light within the firmament. Gen 1:7 and 1:14 they are not balls of gas millions of "light-years" away.

Learn to read, I said according to orthodoxy, then followed with one example I clearly admire that sais something to the contrary. I Also wrote what I think here:

kek
duckduckgo.com/?q=sonoluminescent &t=ffsb&ia=web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanism_of_sonoluminescence
thefreedictionary.com/sonoluminescent
You ment points of light in the sky usually associated with sun-like bodies? I get it, it's a slide thread. But my contribution is legit. EU theory is a fun journey goy if you have time of course.
Good night.

yeah typical fraud
at least with einstein there were research papers (albeit plagiarism) behind it but with sagan and black science man it's mere entertainment
as for hawking he's just a retard they wheel around and "make talk" through a pc
good going jews i cant get enough of your lights and crafts

I'd enjoy to see the current scientific dogmas destroyed and I believe there's a lot of holes to be found in them, but hardly anybody posting in this thread seems to have anything to discredit Sagan or Jewish science besides pointing out that he's a Jew.

Well I'll present something that stuck out to me - Sagan had a history as one of the public figures in the anti-nuclear movement and was outspoken during the first Gulf War with other 'scientists' claiming that the burning oil fields would eject so much smoke and soot into the atmosphere that it would have catastrophic effects much like a nuclear or volcanic winter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter#Kuwait_wells_in_the_first_Gulf_War

i gotchoo covered fam

the big bang is total kikery
so is dark matter/energy
and ofc black holes
i just wish the earth to be flat tbh famalam
what would we do to the kikeroaches on a flat earth?
there must be some obvious fate to their ilk in such a world

If you're taking a pro-aether position I don't understand why you're arguing with

nvm I didnt mean to click on

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

jake icelandic musician mortality colombian malta horizon resumes something watson regime treatment costumes incorporated 39 cobalt. seeks secretaries bloom parkinson.
catch defects bark. beating adaptor particular period.
artistic imaginary specialised caesar toys authored accountant pilot bricks laserjet. behalf tone joey jeeves clinical expedition submit cairo conveniently performing stupid.
bloomfield sep handjobs enthusiast dues, lg tracker criminals district zero preference departed chinatown. pe pipes fig tahoe stopped penis methyl sas contested resellers streets dm saga robust.
saddam fountains, tests dinner conquer ity avec verbal wyndham insight nsf ppt furthermore.
pets character parody oxley analysed partner.
monks xiii silky.
conductivity deutsche scuba animated efficient bow buster grave spotlight integer factors vet jour stellar viewers. mozart headsets operative supermarkets dislike assessed pi detector taj myths kristin boutique duo.
cameltoe speaking discard layered performances nelson ultra lifts scenario alley asthma. 36 schoolgirl subjective pottery perimeter jude athletic tyr repealed catherine.
bytes intended developments adelaide officials hama broker recycled 95 ling sz unidentified hunter sarasota files adipex deny tbh.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Usz28nAYdT0
He's right you know.
It's pretty sad that the electric universe theory is so unknown even in thes place where every physics after Einstein should be mocked like jewish kabbalah. We lost the trail in physics after JJ Thompson, Tesla, who strongly suggested that electrostatics will be the most important study of the future in cosmology, Charles Steinmetz who made sense of the exotic physics Tesla discovered. Einstein with his rubbery ruler and stopwatch is worshiped like a God while his theory was disproved many times.

not surprising
all those shills who have a large mainstream audience are shills for big business otherwize they wouldnt be where they are
like penn and jillette were shilling for big business half of the time
that's what skepdicks do as a rule

you haven't contradicted user's statement
kabbalah can be both synthesized from much older sources (which is what the kikes have always been doing, plagiarizing) yet be little more than psycho-babble with chutzpah
just compare the production of the ancient egyptians or the greek to the jews' production
every great aryan empire they parasitize brought a lot to human culture and genetics, but what do the jews remember and aggregated from them, then transmit to the later civilizations? their own shitpile of secrets and symbolism that's entirely geared to supporting their deal with ialdabaoth, i.e. virtual reality and destruction/corruption galore of the human species
truly a cosmic bad weed

Can someone give me some truth about this guy. He's not a Jew but I suspect he also believes in Kosher-certified "scientific" theories.

They picked him up because he's a cripple.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2A4qXJQjc

Ok, i can live with that. Good pic, the early church fathers in general are very recommendable.

Shaping up for a great thread, OP.

Now wasn't Doc. WLP a physicist? Isn't that where he got his doctorate? Did he ever investigate or discover (((their))) subversion and lies into his original profession?

He died ages ago, what you see now is an animatronic (not that it moves much), they remote control it out on stage and make it say whatever the fuck they want. Hence it suddenly caring about refugees.
Evidence.
Already eroded teeth have been replaced with rotten looking ones.
Big Bang Theory. (the jewish sci propaganda show)
The before stated suddenly caring about politics and repeating the kosher narrative.
The record breaking survival time for someone with that disease.
Total lack of drool.

It's perfect, the goyim listen to it like a god.

How do you excuse the fact that he was jewish though?

It's amazing how attached people get to this (((science))) shit. So attached that they're on Holla Forums and understand so much about the world that most ignore, even overcame the holocaust narrative. But they still can't shake their science programming. Could it be the strongest psy-op of our times?

You hit the nail on the head.

Well, he's basically a vegetable. They simply move him around and everybody thinks that he can speak through his computer.

That's not far from the truth, and he's what passes as the forefront of science nowadays in this Jewish world!

"How did you like my sci-fi show? It's over now, but Mr. Magic Nigger here will take up the baton!"

you can't defend something thats DEAD, you fucking imbecile.

I could say the same thing about you guys and religion.

wtf I can't defend hitler now

"Really made me think" doesn't begin to describe watching this video. Thanks for being the right person in the right thread at the right time to get me to finally start investigating this.

He didn't mention religion at all.

When has this been observed?

Which makes him a full blown hypocrite.
sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-warns-that-we-might-not-want-to-reach-out-to-aliens

Fuck you. Why can't i trust in aything!!! Why are there jews everyfuckingwhere AHHHHHH

That image brings up good points but at the same time raises more questions. If these other races are so highly paranoid of anything even remotely sapient why are we all alive? We've been broadcasting for years upon years now yet we're still here. There must be some form of alternative factor that we are not accounting for in these scenarios.

Consider this. We live on a planet with multiple species. Some of the lesser species are actually quite intelligent, not human level of course but there. Such examples would be crows, dolphins, and other great apes. We have yet to eradicate these species as a result of their developing intelligence. Who knows? Maybe crows will one day rise up to assault humans or dolphins may make kingdoms in the ocean? We'd probably be long gone off planet by then so why do we care?

If a xenospecies is so far advanced from us they will either look at us without consequence, ignore us based on lack of 'species maturation', or on the flip side some might even take interest in us for their own personal projects and pursuits. Suffice to say, due to how humans interact with neighboring species of lesser intellect.

I don't know anything about Sagan, but you are right. I made fun of him based off the way people talked about him once and got a tongue lashing from a reddit type friend of mine. I didn't see that type of anger coming, but it was there.

HAIL SAGAN x-DDDD

While Holla Forums has a lot of positives going for it, a general insistence on this forced delusion over anything even remotely associated with a Jewish man drives it down the path of being a complete ignoramus population. Idiocracy – the imageboard.

Obvious example: Albert Einstein. Both the Special and General theories of Relativity have stood the test of time like few other theories in history. And GR itself has been the single most precisely measured phenomenon of creation. It has passed every time with flying colors. Period. Much more accurately than gravity alone has been investigated for example.

Don't force your head into the sand simply because a Jew discovered some truth first. He didn't invent the universe or it's laws, God did that. The truth is always, always, the primary strength of Holla Forums. Never forget that.

Everything checks out here, filter and move on

Bump

Everyone here knows that, spaz.

It's spelled aether, æther, or ether. You dumbfuck.

The Whole Bible makes a lot more sense, if you read different divinities into it, like one God creates man, then another God dicks with that God in the form of a snake, then another God sends his son to save them, then another Gods has that Gods son killed… etc…

You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself. Don't ever breed.

The Bible is clear that God is a single entity.

Reread what I wrote.

Hmm , I like carl sagan though

fug man
mind=blown

Can anybody tell me what that name is?

How old do you believe the universe to be?

If you say 6,000 years I will laugh at you and your thread.

So because your entire post is made up of concepts, I can disregard it.

The conserved quantity that is a result of the laws of physics being unchanging under time translations

Not really, it's pretty clear there are multiple gods within it. It will even refer to them by those who worship them.

I mean who do you think Asherah is?

(Posting from different location) No, in fact, I believe it's very likely to be much older than 15 or so billion years old. But let's talk about the post you are replying to. You are telling me you think it's (((pure coincidence))) that rabbis, for thousands of years, have been estimating the universe to be around 15 billion years old, and that Sagan then repeated the same? You need to unplug your brain from your talmudvision and start questioning what you are told more. There is no genuine evidence whatsoever for the teachings of Sagan and those like him, it's just that people trust what "the scientists" say and never question it or see a reason to question it.

Mind giving some examples?

Giving a (you) for the most(only?) solid criticism in this thread.

Well considering that the current mainstream estimate is 13.8 billion years old, which is reasonably close to 15 billion.

That is based on what seems to be our best observations of the life cycles of stars, cosmic redshift, etc.

Perhaps Sagan went with 15 bn instead of 14 or 13 bn based on Jewish sympathies, that honestly doesn't concern me when he's talking to a mass of people who will get emotional in defending the idea that the earth is 6,000 years old, which you agree is just complete nonsense.

None of your posts seem to criticize most of what the show was about. Was his coverage of human history Jewish propaganda as well? Teaching people about the library of Alexandria and the origins of our understanding of astronomy?

where have rabbis said that? never heard of that one

(check)
Geological, biological and archeological dating methods are not as precise as they are made out to be, not by a long shot (see the C14 debate), and often depend on circular reasoning. E.g. the debate regarding Darwinism which depends a lot on geological dating - which has its own glaring problems (e.g. catastrophism vs. uniformism debate).

One example of the above-mentioned circular arguments which critically depend on those premises being true. As mentioned , it is by no means clear what stars actually ARE, so basing our dating of Earth's age on them is more than shaky reasoning.

Bit of a strawman. Nobody in Europe believes that, and 6Kers are a rare breed in the US as well.

Physics-based historical methods are almost all entirely useless. They all rely on piles of untestable assumptions that wildly impact the results if even a little wrong. It is so bad that it is entirely possible to make up just about any date you want and then tune a 'scientific' argument to support it.

Of course there are more methods than this, but lets talk about two major dating methods that are unrelated: Radiocarbon dating and stellar dating methods.

Radiocarbon makes two major and fatal assumptions that make it almost worthless from the start. First, it assumes that the atmospheric concentration of C14 has not changed since the sample died. It is well established that this concentration can change significantly, as it has already shown meaningful shifts in the decades that we have been measuring it. The second assumption is that the sample never got wet. C14 is water soluble, and a good washing will make an animal that you killed yesterday look prehistoric.

When it comes to stars, which is more relevant, there are a few methods but the most common is probably based on the luminosity of a given body. It is quite a simple process, measuring the apparent magnitude of the star's light and extrapolating from there. The problem is that you must first assume that you know the physical properties of the star to begin with, which is a problem when speaking of an object of the sort that no man has ever gotten closer to than about 100,000,000 miles. Spectroscopy sounds great, but in truth the data you are able to glean from photos of small points of light is certainly not enough to speak authoritatively on the matter. You also have to know things like the distance to the observed star. That doesn't sound like such a big deal, until you realize that measuring the apparent magnitude of the star and extrapolating from their is also how the distance to the star is calculated. So we measure the brightness, and the brightness tells us the age and the brightness tells us the distance. Ponder that one for a few minutes.

It becomes clear that the only historical study we can be reasonable sure of is well corroborated written history from primary sources. I can sit here and use physics to argue that the earth is trillions, billions, millions, or thousands of years old. I can't argue that it is younger than human civilization though, because there were people around that left us with an idea of what really happened.

Radioisotope dating is not 100% because all sorts of freak factors could throw it off, but it gives you a good idea. If you take a bunch of similar exhibits from different places and date them, you'll get a very good idea of how old they are. There is always the possibility of freak accidents, but that's why science stresses repeatability so much.
So you think the hypothesis - experiment cycle is circular reasoning, right? We've established a bunch of theories with predictive power and we can use them to explore and verify other theories and possibilities. If your formation model agrees reasonably well with your dating system, there's a good chance they're at least partially right.
"Darwinism" is not up for debate, really. Once we've understood the basics of how genetics work it's such an obvious truth that if you try to express it mathematically it's a tautology. It doesn't rely on geological dating, there's mountains of evidence for it everywhere you look.

I strongly suspect you're an intelligent design faggot risen from the dead. Well, let me tell you this much - Holla Forums is where most of the autistic fedoras who spent the 2000s btfoing you ended up. You're not gonna peddle your garbage here, where natural selection serves as one of the pillars of our worldview.

sorry for double niggery, meant to include this quote originally
We know that they are:
From this we deduce that

We know perfectly well what stars are. We have snapshots of stars in every stage of their life cycle, from diffuse clouds of gas to supernovae. We have physical models of how they work that have been tested and verified thousands of times over. You're just a retard who failed physics 101 and decided all science that requires more than middle school algebra is a jewish scam.

Well actually, in this specific instance, as he is a Jew pretending to be White, I think he really is sincere about the "guilty conscience" psychoanalysis. Jews, pretending to be White, and then bashing Whites is a well documented phenomenon. Keep in mind that, just as you say in your following post, Sagan was the "messiah of liberals".

When an overt Jew says "us", just as you say, he means his fellow Jews.
When a covert Jew says "us", it's "my fellow White people".

See , who explained it better than I could. RD is very problematic for historical dating due to its unjustified premises, and is not to be relied upon as some magical measure of age.

No, I don't. I'm specifically talking about the circularity of using hypotheses from one field to justify hypotheses from another (e.g. using uniformism from geology to justify Darwinism in biology).

Yes. Caveat: never say "we". Always speak from your own observations, studies and conclusions.

Incorrect. Darwinism - the idea that whole new species develop by way of natural selection - is pure ideology and has never been observed in reality. The only thing that has been observed in nature is intra-species adaptation to local environments. Direct genetic manipulation will probably change this sooner or later, although it stands to note that even in high-pressure breeding environments (e.g. dogs), the occurence of new species has not been observed yet.

You suspect wrongly.

What is actually observable is a certain, very small amount of stellar parallax, for example Proxima Centauri with its ~ 0.769 arcsec. This in itself doesn't imply anything about stellar distances. It only becomes a measure of distance when accepting the premise of stars being very distant objects in the first place; in other words, it's a circular argument.

Define "tons", especially given that the distance of those luminous objects hasn't been established, as per above.

Referencing radio spectroscopy in this context implies the premise that stars are like the sun - whether this is the case is precisely our question in the first place. Another circular argument.

All we can empirically observe from Earth are certain lights standing still or moving in the sky. Ascribing mass to them depends on them being dense, physical objects "out there"; which is, again, the very premise we want to verify in the first place.

No, "we" don't. What you have are nice pictures from government agencies like NASA and theory-ladden publications from researchers and institutions who very rarely do empirical bottom-up work, relying instead on unquestioned premises and circular mathematics.

Nice ad-hom.

Okay, if he didn't tell the truth of space. What is the truth then?

Thunderbolt's Project kind of outlook? Nikola Tesla?

Who's more right?

Oh god these people are lunatic and childish, they are really playing "god". What a pathetic morons. They are really only making bad for their spirits. I shame on them.

Either elaborate troll or complete retard.

Is there connection between Kybalion and Kabbalah?

I like Kybalion's message. I think it's good. I don't want to hear it's fake too…

My Astrophysics professor has met him. He was working to generate publicity a new Infrared observatory they were building in Wyoming, and called Sagan up to ask if he was willing to give a speech. He asked for $12,000 (in 1977). They couldn't afford it, but University of Wyoming managed to convince him to come with an honorary PhD…

Seems like a fuckboy without a shred of genuine interest in what he preaches.

Stephen Hawking:

express.co.uk/news/science/834400/stephen-hawking-aliens-will-kill-us-if-we-contact-them-earth-solar-system

It seems he's like a hand puppet just like Trailer Park Boys' Bubble's "Conky".

The Kybalion is legit and not directly related to Kabbalah, although some of the concepts or "laws" overlap (which makes sense, as both aspire to describe aspects of reality). Kabbalah isn't "dark" or evil in itself by the way, and can be studied with much gain, although like anything else it can be applied for nefarious purposes, too. This latter part is usually related to what's called the Sitra Arah - the "other side" - and the realm of the Qlippoth, the "shells" cast off during creation.

This user gets it

They're very far away, I'm assuming. They'll reach us eventually though.

Also
It's just Babylonian Nimrod and Semiramis worship. Biblical satanism, because how could a yid resist such a temptation.

This post is incredible

Fucking this. How many people in this thread have an actual understanding of physics? Im all for hating jews too, but this thread is fucking retarded. Open a book, dont get caught up on 8pol memes

This is your brain on the Old Testament.

Scientism psychobabble is jewish, the Luminiferous Ether is for the white man.

Or, more likely, they are everywhere. sometimes people get to see weird things, but its just by happenstance that we glimpse optical/energy artifacts of these beings moving about

It is healthy to question things and not take every assumption for granted. I know somethings about this subject. I would venture to say that Facts have a sort of gradient. Take for example, the acceleration of gravity at the surface of earth, or the speed of light, or any other knowledge that has been built from and upon since the 1800s. These things are undeniable Facts of the utmost Truth by any reasonable measure of observable reality. These facts and the theories they conform with allow for the modern advances in electronics, engineering, chemistry, physics,etc.

However, when "facts" like the age of the universe, Hubble's constant, dark matter, dark energy are brandied about, then that is not so much a True Fact.

In any case, the accepted theory of stellar evolution (as True Fact as it can be) accurately describes/conforms with almost all hitherto observations made.

When you go about questioning the "facts" about what other stars are made out of because we cant swallow or touch it, it implies that you do not understand the stellar main sequence, the theory of photon emission (stellar spectra, from which we can determine chemical composition at a distance), celestial gravitation/mechanics (to estimate mass) and the physics of stars wherein through the process of fusion, hydrogen atoms combine in escalating complexity to create elements up to Iron, and how through Supernova's extreme energy events, higher elements are formed… So please, do not spread mis-information.

You can start here to understand this important theory that accurately explains a good portion of observable reality:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution
You will see that the knowledge of magnitute, surface temperature, mass, emission spectra, distance, etc are all part of a system of theories that is internally consistent and explains observations for the most part. By this I mean that for normal stars there are some few unknowns but mostly it is all Known. The edges of knowledge and certainty pertain to the few observations and theoretical circumstances that are not yet fully understood.

I would say that skepticism is good, and I would never deign to defend Scienology celebrities, but please, as Wittgenstein liked to say;

“Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.”

That has blown my mind. Googled this:

"PART 3: The Shita of Yitzhak of Akko.

1. He was a student and a colleague of the RAMBAN.
2. Was one of the foremost kabbalists of his time.
3. Investigated and authenticated the Zohar, which was then published in his lifetime.
4. Is often quoted in the Mussar classic, Reishit Hokhmah.
5. In his work Otzar HaHayyim, Yizhak of Acco writes that, because the sabbatical cycles referred to in Shitat Sefer Temunah existed before Adam, they must be measured in Divine years, not human years.
6. Therefore, Sefer Temunah is speaking of Divine years when it states that the world is 42,000 years old.
7. According to midrashic sources, a Divine day is 1,000 earth-years long.
8. A Divine year would therefore equal 365,250 earth years.
9. So, according to Yitzhak of Acco, the universe would be 42,000 x 365,250 earth-years old.
10. That calculation comes out to 15.3 billion years, very close to current estimates for the Big Bang."

Personally, I think age estimation of the Universe is meaningless. One, because based on currently accepted theories, time at the "start" is meaningless, secondly because personally I am not convinced by the accepted assumption of inflation/expansion (but this is my non-expert opinion) by galactic red shift (i think there is an unknown phenomenon at work), and thirdly and more importantly, nothingness cannot become something therefore existence (the universe) is infinite in time and space.

That's something that's not counter-intuitive and can be easily modeled out. On the contrary dark energy and dark matter are just make-believe filler to make the universe compatible to (((our calculations))). There's also the issue of lack of homogeneity in distribution of mass and galaxy superswarms' formations in the universe that directly contradicts the mainstream 14 billion years age of the big bang and could imply an age for the universe of over a hundred billion years.

What a bunch of bullshit, OP is a terrible poster and this is a terrible thread.

(check)
Working toward a B.Sc. in physics.

Kabbalah is a very complex topic, with different streams of influence, and is not necessarily Jewish per se; there are different kinds of Kabbalah, even Christian ones.

At least you made some actual, rational arguments instead of engaging in retard-posting like or .

Internal consistency and predictability are not as important as you make them out to be. Even the strangest belief systems can be made internally consistent, and with enough extra variables a model can accomodate almost every observation (e.g. the concept of epicycles in 16th century astronomy). In the realm of science, bottom-up empirical evidence gathering is king, and that's why it's so important that you answer to the methodological concerns mentioned in and (which you didn't do yet). Please be specific.

Not so fast.

First, even if we postulate an universe without beginning and end, this doesn't anwer to the causal question of how it came into existence in the first place. Negating this question would basically imply pantheism, i.e. the idea that the universe itself is God (who, by definition, is also without beginning and end).

Second, as there exist different kinds of infinities in mathematics, it could be speculated that there exist different kinds of nothingness as well (a core tenet of Kabbalah, by the way). In other words, the concept of "nothingness" has to be defined first, a notoriously difficult thing to do.

Third, in the spirit of dialects it could be theorized that there exists a third principle that somehow reconciles the concepts of "being" and "nothingness".

So you don't even have a degree in the field. Have you brought the topic up to your professors? It would be worth getting a professional opinion. Rather than a bunch of unsourced 8pol like memes

Somewhat autistic with your disdain for metaphor, but as somebody with an MS in Geology I will say that I always despised Sagan and his wonder-struck delivery. Rather than talking about actual cool shit like Orion drive battleships or the gritty details of hydrocarbon based life on Titan or the clouds of Gas Giants(hoartist renditions (not detailed diagrams) of space ships. "Cosmos" never really interested any of the actual scientists I've worked with over the years as they found it boring, psuedointellectual work even as children.

It is true that controlling entertainment is to control popular will however.

Somebody posted this in a past webm thread, try to ignore the fact that the homo speaking is a twink-sparkle-dog and listen for the (((coincidences))). I knew that kikes destroyed Weird Tales and are still trying and failing to destroy the legacy of Lovecraft but I didn't know it was an organized conspiracy of kikes rather than kikes unknowingly acting on concert due to similar leanings.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

I made a recipe for nerve agents based on old Russian papers from the 80s, and I hate Sagan.

I don't give a hoot about your implied appeal to authority. Answer to the arguments or fuck off.

So basically, you don't even believe your conspiracy theories enough to have an expert go through them. You know your ideas are shit and so is this thread. Kys

Lack of arguments duly noted. Off yourself, disgusting nigger.

Most people are neck deep in the popular religion of scientism and even here are unwilling to hear any criticism of it. I stopped trying to tell people about it a few months ago and figure I will wait a while and see if people wean off of scifi garbage to entertain some re-examination of jewish science.

How is the burden of proof on me you fucking retard?! You're the one stating conspiracy as fact. You have access to more intelligent people on the matter but you refuse to use them. Because youre a fucking retard

There have been a good number of real life successful physicists over the years that have stuck their necks out to question special relativity, for example. Rather than being met with honest review of their line of questioning, they usually get a reception more on par with historians that question the holocaust.

Your appeal to experts is distilled redditism and you're a faggot. Experts are supposed to hold no value in scientific inquiry. Either there is empirical support or there is not.

It really is a cult. Although truth be told, Holla Forums is probably not the best place to discuss scientism and its various offshots, it's a bit to removed from the, well, political nature of this board. Sometimes I really hope a proper /xpol/ board will take off some day.

I don't necessarily imply the existence of a conspiracy, nor did I state explicit claims. All I want is fair consideration of the very real methodological concerns mentioned in and . And yes, of course I mentioned the circularity of the empirical foundations of current astrophysical doctrine to open-minded associates. The response usually is in the vein of , emphasizing the internal consistency of the model (which I don't doubt). Consistency isn't a sufficient truth criterion, though - I'm asking for the empirical, the measurement support itself. The honest ones admit they don't know either. The true believer types refer over and over again to this or that NASA "finding".

Are you implying the Holocaust didn't happen?!??

So if there was some authority on the evil nature of kikes, you would still spew "muh appeal to authority"? Do you not trust authority figures when they go against your beliefs? A physics professor has the training and expertise to explain these conspiracy theories in better detail than op. But op knows he will be rightfully laughed at

Get the fuck out you doublenigger. Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Also since you want to play back and forth about experts, I'll throw you a stumper that you're too fucking stupid to do anything with. You will not find a physics professor willing to entertain a criticism of special relativity, yet a michelson interferometer fails to account for the doppler effect. Go tell me why I should trust experts that never bothered to consider this.

You’re a really shitty troll, kid.

I was kidding. Usually newfags are the ones so eager to label other as such.

I was jk bro

I wouldn't know. But an expert might be working on that somewhere. And when the data gets properly peer reviewed, we will finally know. All thanks to an EXPERT!!!!!! Fucking check mate bitch.

Well Herbert Ives and Wolfgang Engelhardt, off the top of my head, both approached this subject, tried to publish papers on it, and were summarily prevented from journal access because of it. But you keep believing that muh peer review is anything more than gatekeeping kikes, go ahead. I used to think that too before I went through the exercise of working on a paper that ended up in a big name journal.

Too late, you’re reported.

Yes Sagan was a kike and yes he was better with words than with than with calculations or facts (like any member of his tribe), but he only repeated the scientific consensus. Countless white astrophysicists have backed up the 14.6 billion years figure. This is just another fucking autistic pseudoscience post. You are literally holding back National Socialism by making these posts. You are the same as disinfo shills posting shit about flat earth then saying "I hate jews" at the same time to associate the two ideas together.

Was Philipp Lenard holding back National Socialism? You're a faggot and he would have called you a white jew.

(check)
I see you never worked in science. PR isn't some magic way of conjuring up the truth. It simply means that one or two of your colleagues read your paper and roughly check literary references, experimental setup and, if you're lucky, statistics. That's it. It's a thankless job, because you're basically sacrificing your time for improving the work of people you're directly competing with for funding and publications, and the average PR is a shoddy job done between lecturing, your own research, writing grant papers and what's left of your private life.

Also, get the adulation for "experts" out of your system. Like all men, they have their own plans, their own biases, their own professional and personal shortcomings. It's very naive to think that other persons will graciously lay the Truth™ in your small, trusting hands without expecting something in return or without hoping to advance their agendas. You MUST investigate things for yourself and form your own conclusions. In that sense, imageboards are usually much more honest than people you will meet in real life.

Not nearly as many as you imply, and the methodological concerns regarding the dating of astronomical phenomena are very real. The current model is largely consistent, but consistency ≠ truth.

Concern shilling.

Did the Jews steal the ideas of Kabalah from Aryans anyways?

If you knew the first thing about physics, you would know why this is stupid. Blue-shifting, the irregularities in Mercury's orbit, pretty much all of astrophysics requires relativity to work. The reason it's held sway for these past hundred years is because it's fucking real.

I mean I'd like to think you're a paid shill but I know very well you're just a genuine retard, of which we have many

You just outed yourself as a know-nothing scienctism cuck by grouping those two things together. Why shill so hard for something you clearly don't understand at all?

Kabbalah comes from their stint in egypt.

Yeah but weren't the Egyptian upper class Aryan? So the Jews stole the base for these ideas from Egyptian Aryans.
I mean obviouly the Jewish version is going to be perverted and corrupt.

Anyways what really is the point of this exercise? We will basically have to re-science after DOTR anyways. There is nothing they have not tainted.

You're such a fucking cuck bitch

Looking at the responses to the deleted post it looks like the bot network is inflating reports to justify hotpockets. Again.

(check)
Much too simplified. In truth, there have been many strands of influence on that very complex topic, and it cannot be repeated often enough that Kabbalah is not evil, "dark" or even Jewish per se.

First, there seems to have been an autochtonic Hebrew form of mysticism referred to as Merkabah ("chariot") which dealt with, among other things, ascending into different planes of "heaven", or existence, and contacting various types of heavenly beings. Possibly a quite archaic and ecstatic practice, perhaps even under influence from Sumerian and Egyptian forms of theurgy.

At the same time existed forms of a hidden oral tradition (possibly antediluvian), partly as a commentary on the Pentateuch, as well as early forms of gematria, i.e. the esoteric interpretation of texts by the numerical value of words and letters.

This was later combined with and refined in contact with Greek number mysticism and Platonic thought, later, during the Renaissance, even with Christianity and other forms of esoteric lore like the Tarot.

I have very little knowledge about this field, could you enlighten me on relativity? I always thought it was just a cold fact, didn't realize there was room for debate.

Bump for interesting thread.

Scientism is no less of a religion than fundamentalist Christianity or Religion of Cuck™.

are you really this retarded? 0/10 bait, fuck off

[Gondola's faintly in the distance]