Share Thread: swf Revival Edition

Previous Thread: archive.is/EnsNQ
We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS. Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
PREPARE: privacytools.io/ , Save EVERYTHING
>>>/eternalarchive/ ,RUURS.webm:

Check IGG-Games first (Note: recent releases only)
For Wii ISO`s first check Roms+ISO
pcgamingwiki.com - useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola - volafile.io/r/HF33Go
Check before posting - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting
Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives
Mega Archives - PC - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/MegaArchive
Rom/ISO's - Console - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Roms ISO
GNU/Linux - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Gnu LinuxVidya
Holla Forums OST - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/v-OST
Not games - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/NotGames

Guide to a Happy Share Thread ,Only hosting, did not write
Leechers:
1. Before you request, search online for the file you want, even use distributed search engines e.g. InfraSearch, Opencola, YaCy, FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible. If you have the cover art of the file you want, post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread, links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces, lines, keys&passwords split in the post), including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client, make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:, so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders:
1. When in doubt, upload. Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password, key, or generator. Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so, to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection, it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet, I2P, Gnunet, distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile edition:
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files, like images and music, be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped. When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow, codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files. Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else. For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt, archive as a single [or split file if too large], then upload.

We do have bunkers in case 8ch falls of the cliff again:
nntpchan' - i2p.rocks/nntpchan/, g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/, oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html, nsfl.tk/overchan.games-0.html, 2hu-ch.org/catalog-overchan.games.html
alternatives - endchan.xyz/v/res/1175.html, 8ch.pl/v/res/501.html, librechan.net/v/res/86.html

Neatified version of Mega Archives - ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html - organised and neatened up mega links.
Voice user's ASMR shares - pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
Lewd games bith - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Lewed_game_biths
ReadMe - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/README.md , ways to add items to the git repo.
Suggested OP copy pasta - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_OP_copy_pasta

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
igg-games.com/f-e-a-r-platinum-free-download.html
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting
mediafire.com/download/iurb223tack3tvg/Eyes_of_Heaven_OST.zip
volafile.io/get/z09pP4Rdw66VMQ/vanilla.zip
firedrop.com/68b7052906364dc2
vimm.net/?p=vault
userscloud.com/g0ilvoribf1v
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/ps2-isos/siren/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2
volafile.io/get/8a79Pnxdw65shA/Warhammer-40000-Novels-no-password.7z
ps3iso.com/ps3-help/244682-scott-pilgrim-vs-world-1-03-update.html?highlight=scott pilgrim update 1.03#post1004894
archive.is/0pmz8
ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html
firedrop.com/02b31d5a6cc70e0b7d99aca204bb09f8
volafile.io/get/1NGcPnddw676kw/vanilla.zip
userscloud.com/go/b2bmytokrz4f/
otorrent.us/i/?gam=14356
torrented.com/bittorrent_search/?torrent=Command And Conquer
privatelee.com/search/?q=Command and Conquer Anthology torrent&s=sbv2#q="Command and Conquer Anthology" torrent
mega.nz/#!Y5cnnbib!rO175ulO2QY77UP3XL7HjGj2lrW5hDl6_Rbej2Lm0LM
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180363.html
mega.nz/#!whhCHaxI!4ILlP7HdPKOFVea-HcndYbCTHWtoJCI_6ejAaBCMnss
youtube.com/channel/UCCgs5FPK7O3JtQLEX63FmHg
youtube.com/channel/UCHLHi4yaDDXMk8Q6Bs0AjXw/videos
nicovideo.jp/user/504196
youtube.com/user/Adfyvhbv/videos
youtube.com/user/4lezves/videos
board.kasumi.moe/koe/res/80.html
doramabaka.info/
mega.nz/#F!v80AlayL!ayole-xAQ3IhSFs4PK5myg
mega.nz/#F!asdUWTiR!WCHgenm0MnXKGRe6kSRB_g
mega.nz/#F!U8wA0aCY!e0q0M89gcvHiBiJQAzEMzw
mega.nz/#F!ZwYGjYJI!3J0GvNpWoXdiop6gcO9fuQ
mega.nz/#F!6U5TVRjD!WR48_0a_TXVfq5wF1PCZzg
mega.nz/#F!aUsxDDCT!V_HMe-iKieaMuKYZBdMTFw
mega.nz/#F!ok9VTKrB!bBYDSoCZIibW2O5BmWWeVg
mega.nz/#F!CQ8iRYSD!fc_Fi0sCXUkzEArthzF4_w
mega.nz/#F!LFREESSB!xx9V7KY8fR1igY07-ICZLA
mega.nz/#F!nUZSyY6I!Cq8Xm4jXJxF78EG24SXo1w
mega.nz/#F!nkclxBKT!WilJc5CnjNnJ6dUt_5Fq7A
mega.nz/#F!7FJVlKTT!QbRE0y08RDdyn14QM9T2Ow
mega.nz/#F!s5ATnIhQ!crhCKNX1Ke6iOmKGPZrVWw
mega.nz/#F!NklgmKLB!iFN6bHciEDT6rjHUJaftIw
mega.nz/#F!fBgimDZC!yknVd0FJFvzrwGGT2AKzPA
mega.nz/#F!Z1BTSbLY!KlQgElWpYYp7DC8tdCN71g
mega.nz/#F!B8EWgTDb!TynW353c_1Xpm-FaBWj7_A
fitgirl-repacks.site/attack-titan-o-t-wings-freedom-dlcs/
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Dynasty_Warriors_6_(USA)/150550
romhustler.net/rom/psp/shin-sangoku-musou-5-special-j-caravan
youtube.com/watch?v=uXgEHblhScc
mega.nz/#F!RMNhkS6a
mega.nz/#F!lJEjBACb
mega.nz/#F!9E1HzKaK!rMe7D_QUoFBLExrC8d73nA
mega.nz/#F!sBl1QbbB!2oa3BMVuaZeIA7jYuT0Uuw
zerobin.net
maintracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3762010
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3762010
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3963091&post=38047622_7656
sumotorrent.sx/en/details/8788181/ost-twisted-metal-[original-soundtrack]-(2012)-mp3.html
emuparadise.me/biosfiles/bios.html
twitter.com/StrThry/status/782324480156831745
kittyhorrorshow.itch.io/anatomy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requestin' Endless Legend and Civ 4
Please and thank-you

Direct link to the .swf thread
If you don't mind I can I create the next thread? Based off this report from the previous thread.
>Voice user's ASMR shares - >pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
I'l remove it from the OP and put the (so far) three folders in their revelant place. NotGames.
Also should I remove "Neatified version of Mega Archives" as it suppsoly hasn't been updated in a while?

I hope you are fine with torrents. I you are having problems getting the torrent hashes to work see OP, specially the Guide to a happy share thread part.
[R.G. Mechanics] Endless Legend
cb97-93d7b6-ea26e-6d37a-feb0c-a2491b-e580-0d0-24
I assume you mean the base game if not, I have found the complete edition.
Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete
b1b-9bdd-e41-0-e866-f92df-5292b5-ec047-7241-324-0e
- pcgamingwiki.com, you can also find the patches as well.
If you want just the base game, select the inividual .iso from the below torrent and then apply the latest patch from pcgamingwiki.com.
Civilization IV
7b9-fd2-ef3c2-e4d1b-c492-b590b-f569-624e-f26f6-07

op, you had one job!

Given how mega has those quotas and whatnot and volafile being good for short term requests but not longtime ,maybe it's time to start considering alternatives to it

So my experience is limited but from what i've tried two kind of worked
fboom.me
usercloud

the first one has an waiting time and less than great speeds and the second one ads but decent speed and no waiting time unless of course anyone has a better suggestion

Whats wrong with vola?

The Saboteur is on GOG now, anyone got it?

Give me Dragon's Dogma on Mega so I can download and play it!!!

Its filled with homo faggots

plz gib F.E.A.R

Well it can still be used for quick drop offs atleast. Which is all I intended on using it for.

it's also slow as shit

igg-games.com/f-e-a-r-platinum-free-download.html
this one worked for me when you are done downloading all the parts extract number 1, then put all the other parts inside the extracted number 1 folder and install

It really is some kind of painful, uploading especially.

Hey, what's the password for Nomnskygogdlcpc.rar? I wanted to see how bad NMS is, but I'm locked out.

here's the mega for reference
#!9oskTIRD!Ks-RaqDoCC0hvuGk9Zi29xsSkVZennXCPmq5uNA7Jnc

never mind, tpb has it

any chance some user has planet coaster's alpha 3?
i've been searching for it but can only find alpha 2

I just want to hear that pirate world's boss theme

Requesting Resident Evil REMake 1
And any other of the REMakes or whatever the fuck gay name they call them

D-does anyone have freedom force please?

where the vanilla h-manga with nakadashi/impregnation at? bonus points if it has monstergirl

so umm.. h-how do i use this? pls no bully
67a3-c32-0c2a01-d302c74-c83cd-c31d26-2fb6-aa5-6b

nvm got it working

Sorry man I tried uploading it but it was too big. You'll need to go fin a Dragon's Dogma torrent.
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting

If the split archive uploads in a realistic timeframe I'll post that instead. It's already cracked but it is the no online support version.

jagged alliance 2? the megalink is dead

I can't torrent things though because i got in trouble for it

fined? college isp quarantined your computer? your daddy?

Whelp hopefully I'll have it ready tomorrow then.

Well that is a suprise, I am going to guess that the main map bug hasn't been fixed at all and that it will be on the 1.3 Beta.
Dam it. Let me take a wild guess, a scene crack was used without credit as has been done in the past.

So I installed NMS, and then immediately uninstalled it because
IT'S SHIT

The May 16th GOG dump is in MegaArchives. If you are having problems getting the torrent hash to work see OP, specifically the "Guide to a Happy Share Thread".

The Saboteur
387-bf-0c9-ed3-3b740-77cd6-a648-472c67-c09c7-07-4c

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold
90-72d-6ef-100b5-bc971-2d900b-959d-d12933-232-872
The May 16th GOG dump also has the base game and a couple of exapnsions.

Also check the May 16th GOG dump.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure : Eyes of Heaven OST

mediafire.com/download/iurb223tack3tvg/Eyes_of_Heaven_OST.zip

Well if you're looking for vanilla in general, I re-uploaded my vanilla folder to the vola. Today might be the last day until it expires, so I might have to upload again.

volafile.io/get/z09pP4Rdw66VMQ/vanilla.zip

90-72d-6ef-100b5-bc971-2d900b-959d-d12933-232-872
either I forgot how to open this.
or I forgot vuze cant open this.

Nice dubs though.

Just dropped by to thank you guys for over a year's worth of free gaemz. Also, if the seeder(s) of the GOG dump can start an IPFS share, I'd love to mirror it. Don't know if I could wait a year for the entire torrent to finish.

I uninstalled it because it ran at 2fps

Does anyone have any Phan Masaki audios?
More specifically, I need Mouth of the Maid: Master, My Face Pssy Is At Your Service

Thanks mate, I need more vanilla in my life
Jesus Christ what the fuck vola

Ok, here's a request that I can not find for the love of fuck. Forbidden Siren 1 (JPN) for PS2. Does anybody has a Jap ISO for this game? I have the USA release already, but I want the Japanese version.

I found a torrent, but it's fucking dead.

whats the hip new client?

qbittorrent.

Requesting Soundtrack of Burnout 3: Takedown

Did you google? First result on the iso zone.

firedrop.com/68b7052906364dc2

Requesting Danganronpa 2for PC.

Where do I go for GCN or PS2 ISOs?

GCN: vimm.net/?p=vault
PS2: www.theisozone.com/

Also this:

Sony PlayStation 2 (USA) Collection

8517b-29d393c291aa3-31e9f479b3767321-b200ed

Would anyone be able to upload the soundtracks for Silent Hill Zero and Book of Memories?

My nigga.

Thanks user! Downloading now.

Anybody have a Jap Metal Slug antho wii rom? fucking cant use the classic controller on us

I have been wanting to get into some of the Warhammer 40k novels, could anyone upload Horus Rising (or any other good 40k novels) to vola or mega, a friend told me that Dan Abnett's stuff is a good place to start

Thread related to the top message, .

A little while back an user posted a link to a lot of viyda books including the ones you want. I'l upload the entire folder for simplcies sake. Picture related.

Damit, at least check the revelant section of OP (first link of v-OST) and the bolded link near the top of the fucking OP, respectively.

Theiszone has something to matches that description however it probably isn't still what you are looking for. The links are posted backwards.

Here it is the folder.
userscloud.com/g0ilvoribf1v
sha256sum: 54b44bc61c32eecb2166d128216abc40ae15c2907c873bc0d857f6ee2ccbd4aa
Password: {around-the-archive-title}

May as well ask this here since I don't want to start a new thread. Does anyone know about loading .cue or .bin files on Open PS2 Loader? Or does that only read .iso?

Downloaded but I can't figure out the password

Mind linking me to Siren? I can only find the USA and EUR ones on the iso zone.

This is the one that I am talking about.
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/ps2-isos/siren/

Have you checked the sha256sum and see if it matches the posted one first?
If it does, when prompted for a password place { } around the name of the file so that it becomes {Warhammer-40000-Novels}.

Don't Starve Together?

Sorry man I have no idea what sha256sum is. Could you just upload it without the password?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2 7zip and QuickHash support it. You can also use powershell to do a none simple way.
Here: volafile.io/get/8a79Pnxdw65shA/Warhammer-40000-Novels-no-password.7z
sha256sum: 86684e84aa698d5e7d924533817d2e19aae527aa7eaf6ab13dc0a4494254efc3

I'm going crazy, I've been looking for the PS3 update of Scott Pilgrim vs. The world 1.03, I've looked everywhere and the only place I found one the file was corrupted. 1.03is neccesary to play online, damn it.

If anyone can't fulfill my request, I have a simple question, after using SEN enabler can't I just update Scott Pilgrim straight from Sony servers? I think is just too risky.

Would this work? I hope game saves aren't region locked.
psndl.net/view-package/4556
Then activate it with ReactPSN.

Nope. I actually have both DLC and update 1.01, qhich are required to play with Knives. However, even though I have the DLC installed I can't play with Wallace or online because I need a the ver 1.03.

Forgot to mention, I got the game from psndl, and the first update from Brewology, the 1.03 isn't there, though, since breology updates page was abandoned long time ago.

Requesting literally any ~lewd~ game where I can dress up in whatever clothes i want

but not one where there's pictures and not a lot of gameplay. like a visual novel one like sakura dungeon? i dont like those ones. i like pixel ones but it doesnt have to be one of them.

Requesting Axis & Allies (2004 RTS, not the 1998 one). I've looked and looked for it but can't find it, except for one site with monstrously horrible download speeds. 5kb/s, what the fuck.

Nvm, after looking for so long I thought about PS3ISO. since it doesn't appear in google anymore is hard to remember that it even exists. ps3iso.com/ps3-help/244682-scott-pilgrim-vs-world-1-03-update.html?highlight=scott pilgrim update 1.03#post1004894
Works like a charm.

Artificial Academy 2 sounds just like the game for you. Honey Select can also be of your interest, more than AA2, but AA2 have a lot more gameplay than Honey Select.
>>>/hgg/

Good to know that you can enjoy your game. Dam what is with sites and messing up perfectly fine designs? The different *iso sites don't seem to link to each other in a banner. It am likely thinking of a different site.

Hopefully this fits the bill.
AxisAndAllies-2006 (2 ISO Images)
bd-0d-92-783-b750a-b824-1a91-9f95-9218-99e3-d345-81

Thanks a lot dude

Well, I remember the [Console name]ISO sites being really popular like 5 years ago and they used to link each other but since PSPISO was closed and a huge scandal was made out of it they stood low.
I only remembered it's existence because I got a message from 3DSISO, and it suddenly hit me. Still, the site design is a total mess, it always was, but it is damn good to find really hard stuff you¡re looking for. If they don't have it, good luck making a request. It takes fucking months to get a reply to a request, without mentioning that request are made pretty often.

[Console Name]ISO sites should be added to the OP, and, as far as I'm aware, you can use the same logging with all, since I used the 3DSISO one on PSISO. In the 3DS thread there's a public login for anons.

Some/most of them are, under their perspective console in "Check before posting", on related a related note what is the link for the pc 18+ one again? I clearly remember having the other sites in a banner that one could just click on and go to it, about six or so months ago.

It is good to realise that I am not confusing it with another site.
archive.is/0pmz8

speaking of Paul Robertson's sprites, the pirate bay version of mercenary kings is broken. do you have a spare copy for pc?

The link seems to be down. If you upload it again, toss me a link please.

>Neatified version of Mega Archives - ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html - organised and neatened up mega links.
Why is this still here? It's disgustingly unfinished.

look on volafile

thanks user. the version I have is the 1.8994, is the version on vola more stable?

it werks fer me

it definitely doesn't work on mine

Would also like a re-upload

Anyone know where I could find Afterglow of Grisaia?

It's been out a while but I can't seem to find any links anywhere.

What are some good places to download huge games? (40gb+) I don't want to use multiparts files because if I download 39 files and then the last link is deleted I am screwed.

post screenshot

Thanks but that's not it. Only the trailer is in Japanese.

However, someone was kind enough to upload it for me over there. Here's the link.

Siren (JPN)

firedrop.com/02b31d5a6cc70e0b7d99aca204bb09f8

of what? the error message?

sure ,why not

from what I can see some contents in the folder are missing, like the engine and the audio files

right

sorry

nvm, I found what was wrong. chrome truncated the download and downloaded only some parts of the folder

enjoy your botnet stronzo

Can't find Alea Jacta Est with the latest patches and DLCs anywhere. IGG are ignoring me completely. Would be great if someone can help.

perchè?
also I get the sounds but now there's no video?

the second spoiler wasn't meant to be a question
sorry, again

Ok. It's back up.

volafile.io/get/1NGcPnddw676kw/vanilla.zip

there's a multitude of reasons why it happens for me the solution was as simple as having to run the it 'as admin'

try using google , maybe you'll get lucky

it didn't work
I'll search it on duckduckgo :^)

God damn it.
Same problem as the other user before, don't know the pw for nms. pls help.

nvm, found it

th-thankyou

I`l see what I can find.

user it would great if you managed avoid being the absolute worst kind of forum faggot, the one who say "nevermind I fixed it without explaining how you did so, leaving everyone in the dark by pretending to be "self sufficient". Those people should have their own special hell, near the ninth circle.

It's hard to find any download for either of your games.

Where do I go to ask if I'm looking for something that's explicitly not vidya?

Requesting Hyperdimension neptunia Re;birth 1

There's not enough shilling of /hgg/. I understand that it doesn't have place to be one of the most popular boards, but goddamn if it isn't good.

Anyone have the complete Linux versions of Crusader Kings II and/or Europa Universalis IV?

there is always the chance that triple digits user is shitposting

since kickass torrent died i'll ask here… what's a good site where i can find keys/trial reset for kaspersky total security?

if possible provide link

Is there a Command and Conquer Anthology anywhere?

I've been trying to get back into my BCG account, does anyone know why their password reset doesn't seem to work? It's the right email address, so that's not it

Does anyone have a usa ps2 bios? It shouldn't be this hard to find one.

check the emugen wiki

then you can find one for yourself nigger

Anyone here have their hands on Harmonia?

I hear it just came out.
Didn't find it on nyaa.

And so ended my torrenting efforts. Sunk before leaving the shipyard.

Requesting rabi ribi 1.65

can you give me an email user? I'll send it to you personally

Tried looking for Shin Sangoku Musou 5 Special(AKA: Dynasty Warriors 6)(PS2), only got dead torrents, un-browse-able chinese sites and the psp version, could anyone help me out in this?

[email protected]/* */

Does anyone have the 1.1.0.4 update patch for Va-11 Hall-A?

I've been having a hard time finding a cdi of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the Dreamcast that isn't loaded with custom music or palette swaps. Any chance one of you anons could help me out?

Another Mystory Box release. 2009, third-person action
userscloud.com/go/b2bmytokrz4f/

I assume that the isozone one has what you describe?

otorrent.us/i/?gam=14356
torrented.com/bittorrent_search/?torrent=Command And Conquer
privatelee.com/search/?q=Command and Conquer Anthology torrent&s=sbv2#q="Command and Conquer Anthology" torrent

Requesting IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad (as I've been shit out of luck searching the web)

Got you covered.
mega.nz/#!Y5cnnbib!rO175ulO2QY77UP3XL7HjGj2lrW5hDl6_Rbej2Lm0LM

what are some good comfy gems without any hard learning curve.

Requesting Warcraft 3.

Requesting Super Hot Gog Version

There wouldn't happen to be anything like this for OG XBOX ISOs, per chance?

I think the iso zone has xbox isos too

user, how?

It's at the cafe you dumbshit

(from op)
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client, make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:, so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar

so 67a3-c32-0c2a01-d302c74-c83cd-c31d26-2fb6-aa5-6b
becomes
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:67a3c320c2a01d302c74c83cdc31d262fb6aa56b
then you take that and add torrent from url on your torrent downloader

Voice user here. Go ahead and remove the pastebin. I don't update it anymore now that my links keep getting deleted. It got too popular to the point that the wrong crowd kept reporting it. But for some reason it was only the first folder and none of the other 2. Which makes me believe it got uploaded to Facebook. No doubt it was on Reddit and 2ch since they come to visit 4/h/ Voice Threads. Either way, it's gone. And even if someone requested a something. I wouldn't be able to upload it because my external became corrupted. I'll still post things here from time to time.

Here's a yandere audio.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180363.html
RJ180363 1.54 GB
mega.nz/#!whhCHaxI!4ILlP7HdPKOFVea-HcndYbCTHWtoJCI_6ejAaBCMnss

>Voice user's ASMR shares - pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
most of these links are still dead

there's people on Holla Forums who still post before even skimming the threads

See
Just use the MEGA folders I put in the Pastebin. The first one got deleted but the other 2 still have a ton of content. Also you can visit 4/h/ Voice Threads for much more content.

youtube.com/channel/UCCgs5FPK7O3JtQLEX63FmHg
youtube.com/channel/UCHLHi4yaDDXMk8Q6Bs0AjXw/videos (some Touhou/IS character specific audio)
nicovideo.jp/user/504196 (user doing ASMR)
youtube.com/user/Adfyvhbv/videos
youtube.com/user/4lezves/videos

board.kasumi.moe/koe/res/80.html (few links here)
doramabaka.info/

>Updated / New:

Ayaka folder: mega.nz/#F!v80AlayL!ayole-xAQ3IhSFs4PK5myg
Kanoko folder: mega.nz/#F!asdUWTiR!WCHgenm0MnXKGRe6kSRB_g
Natsuki folder: mega.nz/#F!U8wA0aCY!e0q0M89gcvHiBiJQAzEMzw

>Other folders (Not updated):

Voice user's folder 3: mega.nz/#F!ZwYGjYJI!3J0GvNpWoXdiop6gcO9fuQ
ristorante Dreaming House series: mega.nz/#F!6U5TVRjD!WR48_0a_TXVfq5wF1PCZzg
"Motherly Love" folder: mega.nz/#F!aUsxDDCT!V_HMe-iKieaMuKYZBdMTFw
Asami Yui folder: mega.nz/#F!ok9VTKrB!bBYDSoCZIibW2O5BmWWeVg
Kotone folder: mega.nz/#F!CQ8iRYSD!fc_Fi0sCXUkzEArthzF4_w
A Voice's Transsexual Series: mega.nz/#F!LFREESSB!xx9V7KY8fR1igY07-ICZLA
"M stuff" folder: mega.nz/#F!nUZSyY6I!Cq8Xm4jXJxF78EG24SXo1w
Voice user's folder 2: mega.nz/#F!nkclxBKT!WilJc5CnjNnJ6dUt_5Fq7A
user's folder: mega.nz/#F!7FJVlKTT!QbRE0y08RDdyn14QM9T2Ow
Nikomidori folder: mega.nz/#F!s5ATnIhQ!crhCKNX1Ke6iOmKGPZrVWw
Earl Gray folder: mega.nz/#F!NklgmKLB!iFN6bHciEDT6rjHUJaftIw
Patchouli folder: mega.nz/#F!fBgimDZC!yknVd0FJFvzrwGGT2AKzPA
Dinnitus' folder: mega.nz/#F!Z1BTSbLY!KlQgElWpYYp7DC8tdCN71g
user's folder: mega.nz/#F!7FJVlKTT!QbRE0y08RDdyn14QM9T2Ow
ajiaib suara stuff: mega.nz/#F!B8EWgTDb!TynW353c_1Xpm-FaBWj7_A

Hey faggot, I've finally got the Dolphin Porn you asked for right here, don't mind the save file just start a new one and it overwrites the old one. It's not online compatible because it's the reviewer release version and the companion looks retarded but I guarantee everything else works just fine.
/#F!14IyRJbQ!VXdz0lcPUUc_IgtxMpMT9A

Ok I have tried, and tried. How do I correctly put this in my torrent client?
#!zlxxlYTK!ow0hieccQYxVElZT-NpVzFrP6MMcmZeYoRHB43oKF4A

You don't.

user, that's a mega link.

user, use JDownloader for Mega links, not torrent clients.

just like ongoing manga, i never learn.

I see, thanks for replying so quickly

l-lewd

If anyone wants stuff from the first folder I will be able to help.

Should I go ahead and remove Neatified version of Mega Archives from OP?

It happens with everything in life.

I remeber this, that was a good thread.

I don't see any reasons why, but it's so sparse compared to the rest of them that it is practically useless

Yes, it's pretty useless.

Would anyone happen to have or be able to find a digital version of this book? I've looked everyone and can't find an epic or pdf at all.

*epub

That "guide" will probably be much shittier than the stuff you'll see recommended here.

someone please gib Attack on Titan Musou/Wings of Freedom, love u

someone said that there was a 1.2Tbyte file of ps2 games, if not all of them.

Lots of ps2 games are lost forever and i was wondering if someone could uploade the 1.2tbyte of ps2 games to mega?

Attack on Titan / A.O.T.: Wings of Freedom + All DLCs (August 27, 2016)
fitgirl-repacks.site/attack-titan-o-t-wings-freedom-dlcs/
just so that "please use archive" isn't fugging link

requestan gal*gun: double peace

Are you fucking serious, you better have made sure that was actually clean you dingu.

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Dynasty_Warriors_6_(USA)/150550

it's funny that DW6 on xbawks 360 was so shit they had to port it to older PS2 engine to make it salvageable

Where do I go for recent comiket releases and indie jap vidya? Nyaa.se falls short on plenty of releases and I don't know if it's the site's fault or the games being way too obscure for anyone to bother yarr'ing them.

Fitgirl repacks are usually great.

hownew.ru

I am always cautious of anything to do with installers. I don't even trust GoG installers that much.

How about repacks where you just have to edit and install .reg files?

user, i used the japanese name for a reason: it came in 2 dvds instead of one like the murican version

Anyone happen to have clip studio paint pro?

romhustler.net/rom/psp/shin-sangoku-musou-5-special-j-caravan
Also supposly the PC version,
youtube.com/watch?v=uXgEHblhScc

Anybody got Haydee?

I found this
Clip Studio Paint Pro Keygen
5065-6f24-66b-64d-84ab-f7d28-80c089-c4b5-3fc-b6-e1
However the seeder is freqently dropping.

If you are looking for the Vita version see
It is pretty hard to the PC version on sites that I can even remotely trust.

Took me a while to find but I finally found an original version. Isozone is loaded with music and palette swap dumps.

user, you're a great man.

I actually second this question.

What if she's actually weaing pantyhose?

Third

well then , that would certainly completely change everything since that would make her a niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger wearing pantyhose

You can change her to be white actually and give her some cute pantyhose.

i think vanilla doujins with actual emotion and love has making me mentally healthy

a bit disappointed

That doesn't sound very vanilla to me

Well, you could take a look at Nice To Meat You and then form your opinions about the other one.

It's spam. It's password protected and you need to do survey shit

Can only ask since vola's timing out for me.
First off, which of the archives is Battlezone 98 in?

Second,
Does this anthology include C&C 3, or just up to Zero Hour?

Finally, anyone know how to get a pirated gog version of Spore online?

Uploading three fanmade Doom WADS as well as the pak files for Quake 1. Anyone got the wii virtual console pak files for Metal Slug 3?

mega.nz/#F!RMNhkS6a (DOOM WADS)

mega.nz/#F!lJEjBACb - Quake

Need to add decryption keys to those links, my dude

shit, sorry about that

mega.nz/#F!9E1HzKaK!rMe7D_QUoFBLExrC8d73nA Quake 1 pak files

mega.nz/#F!sBl1QbbB!2oa3BMVuaZeIA7jYuT0Uuw Doom WADS

pls.
that's DW5(AKA: Shin Sangoku musou 4)

Quadruple

What I thought. Anybody feel like replyiong to a stupid question? I downloaded Rayman Legends months ago and only now is it saying my Steam_api.dll is missing. I'm thinking my AV thought it was a virus and threw it out. What do? Is the file universal to any game?

I feel like eventually this board is going to go into fat fetish.

Rayman Legends emulated steam-api.dll seems indeed a virus. kaspersky will directly deleted as soon it is in the Download pipe.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN /FIT/ HAS TO COMPETE FOR THE BOTTOM OF THE TOP 25 WITH PEDOS AND DIAPERFAGS

anyone got niche? seemed worth a look to me

Does anyone have a copy of Soda Drinker Pro they'll share with me?

I can turn YOU into a pro soda drinker for 5.99$

No, but I'm definitely getting it now.

My stomach is ready.

Of course it is. Now it's time to test your vocal cords, can you suck my dick and sing your national anthem at the same time?

Probably.

webm context?

She's been hypnotized to have an orgasm when she drinks water.

I think it's one of those cam sites where a vibrator turns on when someone donates.

Fuggin gooks man

My Dad actually faints if he sees them, dunno where his fear came from what when FEAR that crappy reality TV show came on some people had needles put into their arms, nothing serious but my Dad ended up slamming into the door of his room because he straight up fainted.

So yeah Haydee when

Fuck you, needles are terrifying.

wondering too actually. It seems very strangely appealing, but fuck paying 15 bucks for that shit

I'll keep asking but I'm pretty sure it's obscure so no one will give a shit. I just want cyborg robutt in my face when platforming okay

Please?

Does anyone have the latest version of rimworld for Linux? The current version shared is still alpha 12.

Uploadan ancient Holla Forums files full of images to shitpost with with hidden goodies, modstuff, .psd files, grabber gotten porn, and the rare-never seen before transsexual-Holla Forums-tan.

And notepads.

A lot of notepads.

39239b here
found the link on my own(8gbs due to being 2 fucking dvds) but it's on turbobit, which dls like shit. halp?

I'm not that used to share threads, but I do want to experience NMS for myself. How do I do that? How did you?

Well my game isn't running as a result. Any advice on how to fix?

You could have torrented the thing or looked at the OP

opinion / experiences with fullripgames.com?

Anyone have the newest version of Muv-Luv that came out on Steam last month? Erogedownload, Nyaa, nor IGG have it.

If you post the link I`l download and rehost them if it is time efficient.

I'm probably a literal fucktard, but I can't find it in the archive. Has Sengoku Rance been uploaded?

It's not a virus, antiviruses pick any old crack as a virus. Uninstall that shit and use common sense [Current year].

You should be fine unless you downloaded it from some weird chinese site. Look for RAYMAN.LEGENDS.V1.2.ALL.RELOADED.NODVD and you should be golden.

I'm a literal fucktard, disregard my question

Rips off PCGames-Download and has the balls to force you to turn off any adblock software. Wouldn't use.

Many of these aren't even available anymore. Waste of fucking time.

It's up on igg.

Unless I am high
Today is 29/30 Sept , so about a month and a bit.

Hopefully either of this will be of use.
[Fuwanovel] Muv-Luv -English-
beb9-1a6-7779-70157-cb806b-1b1e77-43365-77c6-58c
Muv
eb4f-7b-990f-bf9465-5a869-e9cfa6-0844d-4b469-bdd

who could've guessed that this would happen ?

Has anyone ever gotten in legal trouble for downloading bios. I know people still get in trouble rarely for music.

thanks

Emulation is one of those things where nobody actually gives a damn, and big companies will only go after them to fulfill legal requirements if they don't have a choice or the fans get too big for their britches.

Can someone post all the original Billy Herrington videos? I have a urgent need to watch some muscular men duking it all out.

the stronghold crusader link in the mega files doesn't work
anyone got a new one?

Nope, that's definitely not it. Fuwanovel stopped sharing visual novel downloads ages ago. I guess I'll just buy it then. Seems they only have it available on Steam though sadly. Would rather not have to use Steam to get it.

COX, about a month or 2 ago, started getting serious about piracy. But it seems they only target well known music and movies in the west. Also some anime like when my friend torrented Gintama. But that seems to be the extent to what they're willing to stand for. Niche JP music, anime music, video games, video game music, and most anime they give 0 shits about.

someone also pls gib GG Xrd with all the DLC pls thank you wub u

fuck.

the dl itself will take 2-3 days, mostly due to turbobit being a shit filehost

zerobin.net

/?01aceb5285be0c80#9AoxJ1WvlD8s4p1WGxl

GoRnZBEDrn/bFL13Rc6UwFN8=

I know it's not really a game anyone gives a shit about, but I was hoping I could get Fortresscraft Evolved with the DLC it recently had released. I'd pay for it like a good goy but the dev is kind of a cunt. All I can find is the out of date skidrow upload

ReBoot - Seasons 1-4 + Extras
186-19-fb9-b80-a87c-5f8-c8b-b45d6-bd225-5940-093-76

David Icke - The Robots Rebellion The Story of the Spiritual Renaissance 1994
3f13-05-32f6-c591e-678a-cbf47-7e50d-e8e84-f604-ea

Hydrophobia Prophecy
e46-1f60a2-08f04-343-8b779c-fca57c-8f168-020b-cc

Stronghold Crusader.iso
cec-a-644-a636b-62ef-39ad-3971-c37d8-99a-7f1-061-26

I can't understand

Asiafag here. Is it still safe to download Saturday morning in my area since it's still Friday in America or should I finish all my downloads tonight?

Anyone has the gothic games? Or at least the first one

99% sure he means Guilty Gear Xrd

d780de9c08cb038e62d2cc96a89ecddd479f9145&dn=Gothic%201%20%282001%29%20%5BGOG%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

0a470d32672f5320c0eb91beae306f3297d2d6f9&dn=Gothic%202%20Gold%20Edition%20%282005%29%20%5BGOG%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

In that case, this torrent and the one on igg are likely to be the same, the DLC probably isn't included.
GUILTY.GEAR.Xrd.SIGN-CODEX
92c-22-b820abc-472806-453121-ba68bc-9a74063-1c3
However, I found this for the PS3 I would guess.
Guilty Gear Xrd - Revelator NPUB31806 Plus DLC
82fb-0b3-5610-a70c29-25863e5d-4a7070-706-4ce0-74

how do i use that link?
is it a magnet link or something?

It is a torrent hash. See for details.

ah, i didnt notice i also had to remove the lines

ah, do you have an english version? this one's russian
i got the text to be in english using stronghold crusader extreme files, but i'd rather have the audio in english too

I'm looking for Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway if someone would be so kind. Not the KaOS repack pls.

And of course I would find a torrent not 40 seconds after posting this. Nevermind.

There's two interpretations here:

1)
There's an air of entitlement to this. Your backlash is understandable.

2)
There's an air of whining to this.

I believe, for the first interpretation to be valid, the language would've needed to be "It shouldn't be that hard to find one".

Requesting Gladiator: Road to Freedom Remix, SLPM-66577
A Japanese exclusive version of Colosseum for the PS2 with more features and playable characters.

I looked online and I was only able to find a mostly dead torrent on a Russian forum.
maintracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3762010

Anyone have the Crusader Kings 2 Plus mod?

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3762010

so if anyone is interested in this game, abandon all hope and put on your pirate hat (when the game releases)
because the developers have included denuvo in the game

It finished downloading when I thought it was completely dead. I don't know if you were involved or not, but thank you anyway.

No problem. I always have good luck with finding seeds for obscure shit on rutracker.

475d7e here
god fucking dammit anyone willing to give me a hand in dling this?

Requesting Twisted Metal 2012 Soundtrack.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3963091&post=38047622_7656

Thanks, user, although that one doesn't include the licensed tracks. I found this one on Sumotorrents, but it only have 1 seeder. I'll download and seed.
sumotorrent.sx/en/details/8788181/ost-twisted-metal-[original-soundtrack]-(2012)-mp3.html

i know you guys fucking despise indie circlejerks but do any of you guys have the 2016 Fantastic Arcade bundle? it's up on juegosrancheros.itch.io but it's $15, which feels pretty steep for what's probably just 5 half-hour experiments. the guy who did downwell and keita takahashi of katamari damacy contributed to it, so i'm interested in it all the same

Anybody happen to have Rondo PunyuPuri? Or anything by Tinkerbell, for that matter.

Anyone know where I can find the BIOS images to get Dreamcast emulators to work? Usually I'd use kickass.cd for my needs, but these days it's stuck in a "never load" loop.

The site I always use for this kind of stuff has the Dreamcast BIOS.
emuparadise.me/biosfiles/bios.html

I am downloading it. It is very frustrating (to put it mildy) when DDL`s decide to fail when you get to a certain point, I expirenced this first hand downloading a game on a equally shit file host.

no shit, already had a share of experiences years ago.

Is there like some picture guide on how this all works? I got Demul, I downloaded the DC BIOS from emuparadise, I made a folder called "roms" and added it to Demul's list of Roms and Bioses Paths, and put the zip file of the BIOS in that folder, but every time I try to start the Dreamcast, it says it can't find mpr-21931.ic501 in romset dc.

Have you tried extracting the BIOS and putting the BIOS itself in that folder?

Don't think that worked either. I tried nullDC too, but even after I dropped every file from emuparadise's DC Bios zip into its data folder, it still says it can't find the bios.

Maybe it's having trouble deciding which one to use? Try picking just one, but other than that I would just have to guess that the BIOS is bad or something.

Update: after downloading some different BIOS from theisozone, nullDC seems to be working. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it recognize my Xbox controller. I see a bunch of controller options under Maple Plugins, but I can't figure out which one between
applies to my controller. If I had to guess, I'd assume it was the Xinput one.

You're right, it should be X-input.

It's been set to X-input, but after that it doesn't seem to let me configure the controls. I've been using a tutorial from techgage, but at this point I've reached a configuration screen that I don't seem to have. Checking the config page in Port 1 only gives me the option of changing keyboard controls, whereas the tutorial shows a window with a fully mapped controller and options to edit with my own. All I have is a "if you want to use a controller, go set up joy2key."

Even on top of that, of course, I don't have any idea how to get started with games. They ask me for an image file, I don't have an image file for them… doesn't anyone have a simple guide picture explaining how this shit works?

Damn, I'm fucking stupid. I forgot to unzip the games and fish out the cdi files inside.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT ICANN?

Whelp for starters once that happens, the actual process will take time to complete because that's the magic of Bureaucracies they're always slow to get things started.

Unless purely by chance I am shure that, the outcome is benefical to the financial backers of politicians. Nothing to see there, move on.

requesting danganronpa 1/2 and salt and sanctuary for linux please!!!!

Search on nyaa.se, there should be a pack of everything including the older not-so-good stuff.

No even if it's beneficial it takes time Bureaucracies are not efficient, if it does happen overnight then it's because it was already happening and the final moment is just a formality. Oh and the transfer will be complete by the end of October.

Does anyone have RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe GOG? The MEGA link in the MEGA archive is dead.

The May 16th GOG dump has it.

Damit, the download failled overnight at around 6GiB. Third attempt.

Just goddamn, I still love you guys.

There is a Donald Trump Real Estate Tycoon game.

Why do we not have this?

I might be wrong but I think there were links on /scurv/

twitter.com/StrThry/status/782324480156831745

it goes to piratebay.la, link is dead and wont load, unless im missing something here

do u even qbittorrent?

Is it better than Deluge?

And if it is, why?

i never deluged before but apparently its the hip new torrent client to use

how have i been unaware of this feature for so long

Me too

the 221mb Donald Trumps Real Estate Tycoon works

AND HOLY SHIT ITS TRUE

can this shit be any more based?

I just realized that, after kickasstorrents went down, my LotGH series became something anons might want. It`s the blue-ray quality, both the main series and the OVAs, totalizing like 30gigs.

Also requesting, if anyone has it, all the LotGH related movies and the novel series.

i found it to be pretty shit to use sometimes it works great sometimes it won't find shit

i end up using torrentproject or torrentz

well, we do live in the age of too much information

Do people not look at any of the options/tabs of their progams, anymore?

found the image i wanted to post with that reply took some searching ffs is this irony or what?

honestly thought it was a file searcher for all the torrents you've downloaded tbh

oh shit the memes jack

Donald Trumps Real Estate Tycoon is now on the volafile

help

thanks for trying man, pestered a friend to do so and got it to dl-it completely, thanks anyways for effort. will link the mega folder next thread.

It is good to know that in the end there was a happy ending.

what's the best ps2 emulator?

The password for the box is {around-the-archive-name}. {} are not optional.

again, thanks for your effort and a question: any good dvd brand to burn ps2 games?

Does anyone have a copy of this for Windows?
kittyhorrorshow.itch.io/anatomy

I swear to fucking Christ, I am going to track down whoever keeps uploading GOG installers and not labeling them as such and skin you alive.

I just want the fucking base game you giant cunt.

Not every link is the GOG version. Also which ones aren`t labeled as such?

Any brand should be fine see as they are the same at their core with no real with to make them different. It would probably be a good idea to either try and set up the network method with a fat model or use a max speed (probably x4) rather than setting it to auto for consistentcy sake.

Every Thief game.

That is something that I can work with and will immediately work on correcting. Also I will have a new thread up soon for a change.

New thread