Alright, we can officially talk about Anime on Holla Forums now. So guys, daily reminder that K-on ended 5 years ago

Alright, we can officially talk about Anime on Holla Forums now. So guys, daily reminder that K-on ended 5 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/966820/e09cfa04df/
mega.nz/#!Lpx3hawS!D5qjDiy3Uqfuf9Mqhe23Xc-gaF4zARi2UtAE6PsL6hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime is pretty cool

I don't see why steam allowing anime in their store makes it Holla Forums now.

Not that I'm advocating the use of Crunchyroll, but who thought this would be a good idea?

I hate moe, i only watch MANime.

There's already a thread on this you stupid faggot. Check the catalog.

I don't see any other K-on threads user.

Video games are anime

Posting BEST GIRL

The people who publish the anime, of course. They get to set the price.

Then they're dumb fucking niggers for setting the price that high. Then again, the slants at their kikiest are pretty huge jews. Japan's music industry is the worst.

Wait, so you can watch it over & over until you've viewed it for 48 hours in which case it expires yet it also expires in 30 days?

Why don't the goyim just pirate it so they can watch it without any limitations whatsoever?

I think you have 30 days to start watching it, then you have 48 hours to keep watching it as many times as you can. It's pretty weird.

Because that's illegal goy, besides rentals are so much better. Your greatest ally knows just how crowded that steam backlog is, let the chosen people check one product off that list

Why is it that I immediately assumed Mark fucked yet another thing up upon reading your post?

Holy fuck

Pure coincidence :^)

This is why nobody likes you /a/

consider >>>/suicide/

This thread needs more K-on

Ritsu a shit. I hate ritsu

I just posted random K-on images.

ok fag move on then

reminder

Remember when Steam sold video games?

But Mugi is the best class

r63 tony banks is the only good k-on

mugi best girl

Mugi has best butt.

Truth.

Confirmed for shit tier encodes.
Might as well just download a yiffy rip if you're this retarded.

so this is the power of pc gaming…

Can we talk about something other than moreshit then?

Go make a thread about an Anime of your choice. As long as it's on Steam it's vidya :^)

tsk tsk

Kill yourself Mark.

Umaru is the new Carlos

Moe killed anime.

Umaru is fucking disgusting, I hope Onii-san marries Ebina and they move into country, leaving Umaru living alone, unable to take care of herself, lying in a puddle of her own piss and shit, leading to her dropping out of school, selling her consoles just to survive and ultimately her own body as well.

I bet you're a scubfag too.

anime is trash kill youself

no u

Otaku threatened the mangaka's life when he tried to add character development and make Umaru less of a cunt.

after you ;^)

LIDF out in full force tonight I see

Sorry to double post but when do I get my dude weed flair back?

Anime is fun!

Dubs confirm

You can't fool me, I'm onto you.

Yo does anyone around here actually waifu this fucking bitch.

I'm not the one who came into the thread bitching about how more is the worst, lessfag. Nice try.

I'll bite, whats the appeal of watching K-on? i'm saying this as someone who likes mangas like Oishinbo and Lone Wolf and Cub.

but user, fun is just a buzzword

see

Literally nothing.

It's one of the best in it's genre if you actually catch on to WHAT makes it good, which is something I can't say without spoiling it. Give it a try user!

There is no appeal. It's just a meme used to root out anti-anime normals posing as anons.

Oh shit it's you Shitsu isn't it?

I guess it´s kind of comfy? If you are not expecting any drama or or convoluted plot and want to watch cute girls doing cute things, then it should be right up your valley.

But High School DxD is better, imo.

there is no way that's shitsu

The producers of Seinfeld managed to make 180 episodes of nothing happening

I was merely suggesting the superior alternative in proper Holla Forums fashion.

I didn't like Seinfeld either.

No, please, don't stop, keep going.

No.

Well, if you eat less you don't get fat, for one.

What did you just say fatty?

do not sexualize the keions

Typical lessfag, I'm not surprised.

Why does he look like Hatsune Miku in the thumbnail?

Don't tell me what to do.

One guy who got shat on a lot while on 4/a/ did ages ago. **I think he was a tripfag, but it's been 5 years since the show aired now which makes it to where I don't remember..*

do not sexualize the keions

morefags are so wasteful

I'm not even angry anymore, just sympathetic. I just want you to seek help, user.

Oh man, that's too much.

You know what makes anime even better? Dubs and smokii smokii.

Off by one fam

Daily reminder that if you aren't careful enough while watching anime you could end up like this fag

分かりませんお兄さんです。殺して。

What's incriminating about this? From what I hear kidney stones ain't nothin to fuck with. I'm probably headin that way with how much Sprite I drink.

Good riddance. And may that cancer never again come back.

He's the reason rule 8 was changed to include avatarfags.

どうしてか?

No he's not, he got banned because Mark has a personal vendetta against him. If you wanna blame anyone blame that shower shitting fuck Huey.

In most cases, Lime is the one banning him

He is an avatarfag that mostly appears in 4am threads using his waifu as an avatar, thanks to him and some others rule 8 now includes avatarfags

Why does everyone named Huey have to be such a cuck

Huey fucking disappeared though

2015 was 20 years ago

The rule exists because everyone shat on Mark's shitty fucking waifu when he came in 4AM once and avatarfagged as Umaru.

Huey Lewis and the News is pretty good.

Good riddance.

because I don't actually speak any Japanese. I got around to configuring IME but my genki I and II books are just sitting under my desk mocking me.

I don't want to protect Mark but he doesn't ban avatarfags or 4am because "muh board culture"

…Please leave, we don't need your shit taste here.

The logs beg to differ.

That's great, a shame it took 2 years for someone to get around to putting their foot down.

Everyone I know uses anime to masturbate, it's got literally no other functionality.

学んだ方はいいですよ。

If you've never had sand in your kidneys you haven't lived yet.

Right, Holla Forums is such a high brow place.

Well see that's just it. K-on is so bottom of the barrel that it doesn't even meet Holla Forums's mediocre standards.

Nah, Holla Forums generally likes manly anime for manly men.

wew

Fuck off Belrose. Go beg for some Steam friends.

It really took longer than it should've

Not avatarfagging if that's what you're insinuating. You just can't handle the smug.

He did? What a butthurt faggot.

What is it from. I've used 3 different hentai friendly reverse image search engines and have found jack diddly shit.

Did you like it

It's pretty great

exhentai.org/g/966820/e09cfa04df/
There's a link to it on nyaa in the comments I think, or it lists its english name somewhere and then you just search that on nyaa. But yeah its jank that there's a partial image dump of it on ex but it doesnt turn up on saucenao anyway.

nigger

K-On! ruined KyoAni just like anime is ruining Holla Forums

I didn't feel like going on ex myself because I had to clear cookies but I did it anyway incase you're too stupid to get on their yourself friend.
mega.nz/#!Lpx3hawS!D5qjDiy3Uqfuf9Mqhe23Xc-gaF4zARi2UtAE6PsL6hc

It was probably in the sharethread first and I missed it and that's why those images are floating around here

now that there's trillions of clone animes that do the cgdct formula more or less better, nothing

there*

I'm sorry

I got some caps on my laptop but I ain't draggin the son of a bitch out. It was pretty fuckin funny though, I'm sure there are some caps floatin around here somewhere.

There is nothing wrong with this.

What's wrong is the shitty yifi encodings with 6 sound channels and 1080p encoded under 2 Gb, it's obviously compressed down to shitty quality, both video especially during high motion sequences and audio is terrible with inaudible voices.

b-but user huey did nothing wrong

Look, not saying that Holla Forums's taste are shit..but come on, lad. K-On? Next you're going to say Lucky Star is excellent or Haruhi is God-tier. Get some good taste…watch some 80's crap because believe me, even the shittier 80's anime is better than K-On.

Lucky Shit is bad but really cozy. Haruhi is really good and you're just a hipster because it's popular.

Bullshit as expected.

If you want cozy, there's this one anime with a flying orange cat whose name escapes me.

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. Ask around in 4AM why don't ya?

Can someone check is TDKR on steam too? Steam movies are not available in my region for some reason, I can't see them

At least post GOOD anime.

Well if you head over to 4AM you'll see many Anons confirming.

Agreed..post Sakigake Otokojuku or something.

I'm assuming it's the US dub, translated by a highly competent studios as usual for games on steam…

Azumanga Daioh is the best shit.

MUGI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You're supposed to lurk for a bit before participating.

/a/ has had this retarded mentality since 2007. Fuck off.

Damn son

K-on! a shit.

This is one of the shittiest threads I've seen, next to 4 AM threads.

Kidney Stones are mostly genetic. There's not much you can do about perventing them other than good diet.

This is code for normalfag Toonamishit

Quit fucking lying nigger. I was there when they announces the no avatarfag rule. It was because of the Ritsufag and his gang of attention whores.

What about games that have anime like dot hack?

We've already gone through this. Rule 8 is now being applied to avatarfags because word of Ritsu's autism got out of the containment. So people started to bitch about avatarfags in general, but mostly because of what they saw in Ritsu (the pics helped). So, the bitching was loud enough to make the mods add avatarfags to rule 8. It would have happened sooner or later, but Ritsu was a big factor on it happening sooner.