Giving gifts as owner

Been playing DoAX3 and having trouble having Honoka except any of the limited swimsuits (just bought the pink Innocence version too). I am save scumming the rejections because as you know, the re-wrap fee is crazy. How should I get her to accept them? Is it down to a base RNG or not? If so, how can I get it most in my favor? Thanks for the help.

made a mistake, it is illusion set. Not that it really matters.

dude wtf this hurts women ?

WHAT THE FUCK
Misogyny much? Yuck.

Also curious OP

what a useful board this is .

If you keep pretending to be retarded then tumblr retards are going to see your posts and think they're in the company of actual tumblr retards.

Can a mod please ban this fucking gamergate terrorist?

May instead of crying like a little bitch you console pleb, you should post some high quality webms, that is sure to bring in help ?

what are you a girl ?

Sure he can, fellow Redditor! Everything for us coming out from the Internet's Front Page, am I right?

Is the free version of DOAX3 any good or is it another jewgrab by koei?

What a bunch of niggers

kek, failed before they even started

Dead board, failed raid. Nothing but cucks. Sad.

Christ. Is this the new face of Holla Forums?

jesus goddamn christ, i just want to watch my harem play fuckin volleyball

Why would they take away her best features?

just play the first game it had actual gameplay

I would lovingly impregnate Momiji and stick around to take good care of my offspring with her.

Oh no, we should be so afraid.

this is a recurring theme round these parts, /tv has had like day-long phases where everyone furiously tries to outreddit each other

i want to rub honker's tummy

Isnt there a premium wrapping paper? I think that if you use it the girls wont reject your gifts.

Doesn't that cost real money, though? I vaguely recall that from some update note.

Or are you talking about the silver owner paper? That one's only effect is that you can give it to any girl without having to worry about their colour preference.

What's their userbase? 3?

Come on you gays. Post some DoA grills.

Someone explain the appeal of a jerkoff game where you dont see any tits and vag.

kek

naked only looks good in 2d

Mila added when

Not likely. Image boards are haram and they think we're filled with viruses and soggyknees.
Just like black twitter isn't going to materialize on a place where regular posting involves asking why someone is a nigger.

Because you a gay boi that will die virgin unless you give up your asspussi to Jamal