UK Army Commercial: We Want Soldiers Who Are Emotional and Cry

Are you an emotional beta male crybaby like many britcucks are today that throw crying fits when you don't get your tea and crumpets? No problem, you can be an emotional wreck and be constantly crying in the Britcuck army. The most important thing about way isn't winning, it's finding your inner woman, exploring your emotions and having a good cry. Men are emotional beings too and the more emotional you are, the more we want you in the Britcuck army.

we live in a cartoon
i want out

does the british army do anything?
it looks like to me the united states just runs the army for everyone.

Having emo soyboy soldiers is obviously not a great idea, but the current format of pushing them through repetitive conditioning to program them to shoot people in a few months and not preparing them psychologically to deal with their actions afterwards is not great either. You get a shit-ton of powder kegs fucked up in your city shelters, ready to blow up.

But none of that matters, soon enough petman soldiers will be the frontlines.

L O Fucking L.

they cry and hug each other and talk about their feelings

who knew the army was so accepting of men who wan to act like women, how progressive

britcuck army - it's as important to know your emotions as it is to kill a man

Before you all go hyper autistic, the ad is just saying the Army won't turn you into an emotionless killing machine like in Full Metal Jacket, and that's actually true. Most army guys are bro tier

It's not saying that they want blubbering pussies.

The only thing I can think of when I see this and any other soy abomination is that they will fall like chaff before the scythe when the time of harvest comes.

This is newspeak.

Britannia has really taken a turn for the worse.

brits watch out, look at this killing machine

The U.K. has an army? There better off than I thought, tbh. Regardless of us real men here in the states recognizing how asinine it is to want that in their soldiers, I think we have to step back and recognize you aren't going to find men who aren't like this in the UK. This is actually pretty good for those dang Anglo Saxons when you combine it with brexit.

At least anglos will go out with a bang, and there will be nothing left of the british isles?

the UK has a cohort of janissaries ready to enforce the will of islam

sir, i have a cunning plan
1 put plain women in combat roles (i say plain because some high testosterone fit psychopath women may do well there)
2 put soyboys in combat roles
3 army becomes a joke
4 enter the AI driven autonomous units

Now that's what I call cuckholdery!

well there goes the morale of the British Army, fucking christ

an hero

Reminder that britain created israel

Kill yourself with that shitty Holla Forums mascot

What if this is a ploy by the last few hardened brits to get all the pathetic brits into the army and iron them into soldiers and hardasses?