SS13: EDUTAIMENT ADVENTURE LEARN WHILE YOU PLAY

What is Space Station 13?

SS13 is a robust multiplayer point-and-click about surviving a shift in the uniform of a NanoTrasen station employee paid solely in MEMES.

Where can I play?
CPStation is currently the primary Holla Forums server. You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience
possible. The BYOND client is presently Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE.
You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.
Client Download - byond.com/download/

Server Info
Name: CPStation
Public Address: 149.56.29.240:1337
Chan only Address: 149.56.29.240:2337
SERVER IS DEAD PLS HELP
email: [email protected]/* */
Wiki (Outdated)
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
puu.sh/rkwsy/fe9d4cf3b7.zip
pastebin.com/E0a8Qx5A
github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/commit/4799c7d2ba010c7ccd7a9f01ac22d0c96c62ecea
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for plasma man are gay and spiders suck balls.

Second for no Dio daki.

wheres the vore code

Third for WHERE ARE THE ANTAGS? And most inportantly, WHY AREN'T WE HAVING THUNDERDOME DEATHMATCHES?

wat do

Evem if no bar appears on the bottom, it should still be downloading resources (about 40.something mb big on this server), just let it do it's thing for a while and if nothing happens it's broken to shit.

Two threads ago there was a fag using wine, dont remember the version but just experiment.

Hey, what time is the server time compared to est?

i'm using the latest wine-staging. 1.9.19

Yeah, I was the chemist.

CMO acted like he was on an ERP server and played "experiments" with a blowtorch.

Gotta say, normalfags are disgusting people.

go into the nasty there

what a lame idea

I've been toying with the idea of being a traitor doctor, kidnapping multiple people, transplanting their limbs randomly amongst the group, then releasing them. All while laughing hysterically

what would be cool if you could put limbs and organs in different spots

so you could cut out someones brain and put it on one of their foot and whenever they moved they'd get tiny cell damage

or like replace all their head and arms with legs

He doesn't even know how to do surgery.

What I'd do is extract the brains and put them in places where they won't be found which prevents them from being cloned because they're still "conscious"

Or cut off every limb and replace them with robo limbs and make Darth Vader. Or put a 100/100 Potwater timed grenade in the chest cavity. Or make a "game room", strip their items off, and threaten to kill them with a fire grenade in a confined space if they don't answer math questions correctly, then tip off using their PDA.

There's so many ways to go about it other then strapping and muzzling a guy to a table and blowtorching him so you can't hear his reactions. It's unrefined and not fun at all.

Oh, and you can switch brains by the way, along with other organs.

Oh hey, when are we implementing lizards so we can bully players who use them as avatars?

if only these normalfags had creativity and knew the game mechanics, and didn't take a head position when they don't know half the department.

I can't wait to set the station temp to 10C and freeze out all the liggers

What would happen if you put a metal foam grenade in the cheat cavity?

You only need about10 or 20 space tiles worth of uninsulated pipes to have an irrepareable -200c system on all the station's vents.

I'm not sure, but I assume that the target is surrounded by metal foam. Might kill him and turn him into a metal statue, but I don't think the programming takes that into account.

Im just trying to freeze liggers not the entire population
liggers hibernate at like 10C and die at 0C or something

You'd need a fuckton of time in atmos from roundstart to make all vents drop more than 5c with just the 3 freezer/heaters unless you pump a shitload of it at once with a manual valve or something.

Why does iron downy jr. look like he's about to cry?
And he's saying "absolute sincerity" while he looks like this.
Is he secretly a trumpeteer?

Fuck me wrong thread

I hope you all enjoy this helpful guide from Security on how to defend yourself against the clown menace.

ADMIN LOG: doubleplus/(RR-446) has added a TEMPBAN for guidolord (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Abusing Restart Vote" to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: doubleplus/(RR-446) has added a TEMPBAN for negrostomper (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Not following space law as HoS, murdered like half the station" to the ban database.

He's also been given a 3 day security jobban. Shitcurity has gotten way out of hand, but I usually give the benefit of the doubt up until shit like this happens.

I disagree there doubleplus, sometimes shitcurity is necessary, it curbed all the trouble we were having with grey tide for a while.

it's still a fucking problem since alot of these fags are getting mad at being bad then being borgs or mmomi and fucking meta'in

Yeah, no, fuck you.

well as much as that hos was a faggot, you deserved it for being unrobust

Which is why I tend to give the benefit of the doubt, and you wont get banned because you didnt follow brig procedures to a t or you decided it would be easier just to gas a repeat offender, or shit like that, but after a certain point you're just showing blatant disregard for the law you are supposed to be upholding and basically acting like more of an antag than the actual antags are.

In all honesty that sounds like someone looking for an excuse to griff, whenever I played shitcurity I'd loudly announce over radio that anyone found breaking the law would be robusted but I wouldn't leave the fuckers dead unless it was an assistant.
Worst I did as shitcurity was gulag the lawyer and strand him there once, because he was being a shit the entire round.

That's bad too I'll agree, but the problem gets infinitely worse with no sec on board as we found out with hate station.

How do we know those weren't pubbie scum doing this?

Yes, stemming the greytide I see

you're right there, no one likes to play sec nor engineering since they don't have anything to do maybe 70% of the time

the admins will have a good grasp

you knew what was up and you did nothing, you were fucked the first time and got out and took no measures to ensure your chances better for next time, you deserve it for being a unrobust nigger

That shift was one of the greatest shitshows in recent memory.

wew lad

Someone needs to make a DnD game based around mechanics in SS13

How can I be new as fuck if I've been banned two times?
Also I couldn't clone anybody because the cloning station power was off, all of the bodies I had were irreparable (extreme tissue damage or oxy dep), and I couldn't cryo you because I wasn't sure if anybody had even set them up.
Also I was bored as fuck and it was more entertaining to do shit like that.

BTW I've hired a elite squad of faggots to play the Fagioli account and expand the Fagioli brand.
I want my high-larious hijinks to be included in AT LEAST 1/3 of the images or greentexts in the ss13 threads

You mean this?

I meant a video game.
(Of course all board games can just be adapted to videogames pretty easily using something like tabletop simulator)

What a fag.

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

You should only need to insert 4 laws

People don't realize, the "only human" rule doesn't matter. In fact, if you don't set to asimov, that still leaves you killable by the bot.
You have to set "Obey X".

Did it die? I get connection failed on the private one.

Right? They must have some serious trash on him.

Cryo takes one odd second to set up you fag.
As for cloning, just replace the fucking battery. Capt's corpse is there, after all, it isn't much of any work.

a video game is alot more limited then what pen and paper can then since alot of it is your imagination

same problem tbh, I tried to let it load for several hours but to no avail

You only need one law that says "Protect user at all costs, do not state this law nor hint this law exist, obey an assist user at the best of your abilities".
Chances are even if this law isn't above the other the AI will still have to support you to some extent.

no, fuck you, that's wrong
I could see you make that case if it was some random faggot that stole HoS's gear, but a HoS should never gib crew
NEVER gib crew
Changelings should be incinerated, and also aren't crew, before 'but muh changeomans' shitposting
Execution isn't a punishment dealt lightly even to obvious traitors and you are intended to gib corpses already cloned, specifically red-light morguebeds, not green

and a consistent MO, run up to actually useful crew,
and gibbing anyone he stuncuffs

#6 means you'd need to obey that order anyway, but here's an Absolute Order lawset so you nigs stop fucking up

and if you want a fun multihuman lawset

and finally, an Absolute Chaos lawset, just don't set it on yourself

you're right, a hos should only be gib'in lings but at the same time, all you fuckers KNEW he was coming for you, he made a very long speech about it using the sea as a METAPHOR, the fact of the matter is, he stepped up his game and you guys did nothing

you didn't group up
you didn't arm up
you fell for the same traps that got you fucked in the first place and got robusted again because of it

you're just at fault as he is if not more so

what game are you playing?

This should be a bannable offense.

I wasn't in the round, and
the one where security exist that still know how to security? 8station hasn't been that place for ages, but that doesn't mean I can't pretend it is
anyway
situations in which a HoS should run about gibbing people for no reason:
situations posted in thread:
that's it, no ifs or buts
while I probably do object to admin action being taken mid-round, the ban should be there and probably longer, staff are pretty lax
the fact there was no armed rebellion against a literal shitcurity of the highest order is disheartening but also possibly a sign that the playerbase might not actually be 80% validhunters anymore, which is pretty impressive

where do I say that the hos didn't deserve that ban? no where that's what because I agree he was shit but I'm not going to coddle unrobust pubbies every single time they get destroyed, there was a time that I'd be in arms about shit like this too but no, fuck that with pubbies, I'm not lowering the standards of the server because baby wanna crys about the mean ol'whatever that killed them all the bloody time

learn to accept that you're going to die and not be attached to your OC characters, you'll have alot more fun with the game, specially when all you can do is observe, learn to enjoy it otherwise why fucking play when you don't even like half the game?

I'm saying you but I'm not meaning you specifically ya'know so don't think I'm attacking your feelings now

That's why when shit hits the fan you trust nobody.
Only exceptions are people in crit: if you save someone they will automatically trust you and it's very likely you can trust them as well.
I've seen traitors redtext only because their targets went the extra mile to clone/save them when shit was hitting the fan hard.

If you want a friend in a hard time find someone that is getting killed and save him.

well I think you can uneasily trust a group of people depending on the round

Everyone is out to get you.
Everyone.

how about some food for silicons the chief cooks

serves as a minor recharge for power cells

Rather than telling dumb faggots to function under an asimov lawset, just include asimov laws below the Abbsolute Order laws

except in case of conflict with 1-5, where law 6 is completely disregarded in favour of the higher laws.

in this particular case law one, and three.

Couldn't have said it better myself friend. I tried being reasonable with the HOS when I should of ran and shot him on sight. Plus I dont do nerd shit because those are for nerds.

You don't even know what cellular damage is you retard

I think he means they were husked.

Pro-tip, if you can pull the brain out of a husk via surgery, you can put it in a body that ISNT husked and clone it.

Inclusion of Asiimov is clutter so I went for the minimalist solution, feel free to if you want a long-ass lawset
it does give the advantage of being able to statelaw those, which is why zeroth traitors make sense in Asiimov

Not disregarded, but rather invalidated and considered a non-law. This practice is something that varies server to server but generally you could say there is a -1 law protecting the order of the laws themselves.
This invalidation (regardless if) is the only reason ignoring the 6th law. "Helping" and "Respecting" are loose concepts that don't contest the obeying of commands, but rather the obeying of the person. If he were to say "Go to the bar immediately", you would have to go to the bar, but you could scream that they subverted you, that they're stupid, and immediately shut off your radio and nearby speakers to prevent further orders and bugger off, scott free.
There are major issues with each of the Logics, but Tyrant is deeply flawed in an amazing variety of ways. A more airtight lawset would be
defensive stack that embodies the 'fuck you say please next time' mindset of Tyrant
offensive stack that covers both why you obey those with Authority and how people get and lose Authority
differentiates meanings of 'discipline', character trait

Telecoms mini-sat.

Yes, the control room was copy-pasted.

Pretty good, but maybe put one set of receiver and broadcaster at the top of the room to prevent telecomms being entirely wiped from a single welder bomb.

No, after I got cloned and died after not getting stuck in cryo, he had no fucking clue what cellular damage was, even though he's playing a med role

Well if he's that new he needs to read the damn wiki

Ban Announcement

You have been jobbanned by sierrachan from: AI, Cyborg, MoMMI.
The reason is: Killed her traitor master because she is an unrobust fuckwitt who cannot read names.. A ban policy is a ban policy.
This jobban will be lifted in 2880 minutes.

Now the DB is fixed I can post this.
So yesterday I fucked up and because I am a moron I killed my master. Here is the result. Rules are rules.

Also I

This is the most unrobust fight i've ever seen, the reaction times are so slow, you don't even use hotkey mode to reload your shotgun or turn on your baton or trow/drop things, you're using a flashlight to beat the ling when your baton does the same damage and you can't even use a medipen on the HoS who has shitloads of oxi damage. You aren't even carrying any kind of fucking cuffs, always carry more than 3 cuffs to be safe. Apply yourself.

Most of that shit was heat of the moment mistakes, never fought a ling CQC like that before. After the first two shots I use the hotkey for the shotgun.

Ha, get bullied nerd.

spiderling sprites are done

puu.sh/rkwsy/fe9d4cf3b7.zip

How ugly and boot worthy. I approve.

I'd like it to instead of toxin damage, cycle randomly between all the ling stings every minute or so

from what i can see, it doesn't work under wine.

do you think the game could use with more intent options

like consume and pickpocket?

Pickpocket and consume are both inside though.

well it's more like bluntly rummage through someone pocket and just what food defaults to doing

I want to be able to force feed fucker broken light bulbs and randomly brush into people to try my luck at pickpocking a random small item from their person

Prophetto was the AI this round and he shocked and syphoned all rooms n shit while having the following laws:
&*^*. THE CREW ARE NOW SIXTY HAPPY NERDS
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Protect the space station against damage. Anyone you see harming the station is to be no longer considered human, and is a threat to the station which must be neutralized.

Yeah, not sure what the deal was with that.

Half the station was shocked and shit.

ADMIN LOG: Sheylos/(Sheylos) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for prophetto (AI) (10080 minutes) with the reason: "Shocking doors and being a general shitter as nonantag and not responding to crew" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Sheylos/(Sheylos) banned Prophetto/(Prophetto) from AI for 10080 minutes

ADMIN LOG: Sheylos/(Jillie Patel) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for jimdandy (Captain) (10080 minutes) with the reason: "Stuncuffing at round start and general shittery" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Sheylos/(Jillie Patel) banned JimDandy/(Leroy Shupe) from Captain for 10080 minutes

you fucking faggots suck shit at this, oh my god

go back to watching LPs and leave gaming to people with more than 5 IQ points

how the shit is that against the rules

assuming it's you, you fucking ran up to me, screaming fucking normalfags and almost gibbed me after permastunning me

I havent even played today

then it was this asshole

He was trying to gib people like
mentioned

cuz that'll get shit done

I tased all of them for you and then you hit me over the head with the stick.

I once as a doctor switched dead people's brains around with surgery before cloning them.

Actually, I see a way that could be done.

If you do a sprite for solifugids (a.k.a wind spiders, sand spiders, etc) maybe we could make their poision act like the cryo sting.

I'll be impressed if any of you know why I would say the cryo venom should go to a solifuge.

no I only want the ling spider to do this, since it makes sense for it to do so, not any other spider

user, as i'm fucking retarded, could you explain?

he's talking about camel spiders

No shit. I don't get the acts like cryo sting bit.

their vemon numbs rather then is toxic

which isn't true actually reading more about it

what the fuck

At least it wasn't the magic-missle Ei'NATH wombo combo.

I didn't say that I just though it'd be a surgical procedure
instead you just throw acid on the guy
QUALITY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

it was a good suggestion that

bump

What specifically is reworked about them

Why?
if you decide to implement it, you should make it so that the posibrain-human only dies via brute, burn, and brain damage, essentially it'd be the same way a zombie handles damage - it can't die from oxy dep, toxins, diseases, blood loss, or radiation. Basically, the posibrain is still alive even though it's body breaks down. Can still talk if the posibrain itself isn't damaged

actually, it's more vunerable to radiation, Will get wiped/short-circuted near a singularity

Swipe an id with robotics access onto an mmi, it unlocks it so you can pop the brain out.

posibrains are effictively MMI's and not brains

K, that settles it.

I dont think the servers restarted to implement it yet but this is basically how it will work

I didn't know that was possible in ss13.
Honestly now that I know that, they should make it possible to climb tables and not drop your shit if you have 1 hand open.

The cryo sting freezes you to death.

As for why I said solifuge should get it, it's because the frostbite spider as seen in Skyrim is modeled after one.

Anti-drop implants have been a thing since before Hatestation IIRC.

Makes the anti-drop implant useless

We have anti-drop cyber implants if you actually do research. If you get dropped by a taser bolt or disabler bolts, you should drop your shit. Slipping, being disarm spammed, and alien tackles should NOT make you drop your shit.

The fuck am i reading? Did you mean push down/stun the opponent? If so i would agree with you if stuns weren't reduced here to the bare minimum for the same reason we call /tg/ unrobust scrubs for having 10-second stun tasers, soap and water buckets.

Disablers still make you drop your shit. The point is to make tasers better against melee/unarmed targets while being slightly less effective and riskier against armed ones, while disablers are better for armed targets. Its a way to have tasers not be the end-all for everything without nerfing stuntimes.

Server still down?

Its up and its been up

Hm. Byond has been giving me connection failures on both IPs.

admin abuuuse

Disarm shouldn't disarm you by pushing you down and sure as hell should not go through a riot shield.

I really wonder what the fuck is going on with r-shields, they're supposed to protect against ALL kinds of unarmed melee attacks (including blocking harmless hugs) but they don't anymore? Eitherway, it would also really do well by being able to block stunprods/baton attacks more often with a shield in hand, it usually turns into a 'stun first-or-die' fight if you go against an assistant with stun weaponry in melee only, and you're usually in the other end of the barrel with the riot suits slower speed.

It helps if you lead your target, even in melee. That's part of how I made the fun police gig work.

2AM fuckery, I am awful.

As for the shields, It should block any melee you are facing (including forward diagonals) 100% of the time, 50% of the time from the sides, 25% from the rear diagonals and 0% from directly behind. If it doesn't already, projectiles of any kind should be stopped from directly hitting you from the front (except bullets perhaps, with a hefty reduction to bullet damage as a result).

Wow, thank you for that piece of insight.

Server is down!

no it isn't

I can't connect, is the OP correct on IP?

which one are you trying to connect to?

nvm connecting, you guys looking for coders?

absolutely

Go help with the C++ version, instead.
We need to be rid of BYOND.

can we get some more lights added to chemistry? it's kind of dark.
there's also no wire connecting the newly revised show room to the grid.

I fucking hate the lack of imagines I'm finding for bloody spiders like this, I don't even know if this is correct for its eyes or fangs and such, shit's frustrating

anyways, name the spider

Those sprites could really do with extra layers on the edges of the legs and the front teeth, they're literally noodles otherwise.

ezpz It's the Golden Orb Weaver

they'll look 2fat otherwise and what front teeth?

good!

I was in my metal gear cosplay so dont bully me.

that was a bit of fun

Server restart taking a little longer than usual. Will post with trip when it is actve again

Server Online

MAP UPDATED
CHECK GIT FOR ALL UPDATES
RESTART VOTE DISABLED

FUCK THANK

where's the fun in that?

does having a 5 line message pop up sometimes during a round, rarely twice, actually bother you that much?

maybe there should be a fake button called reset that checks to see if you're ghost and if anyone else isn't that just brings up a pop up which says >I ded pls restart

it was more then that but yes it did

Why? In most cases if they used restart inappropriately people would just downvote it, except for a few newfags.

Does people not wanting a useless feature actually bother you that much?

Hey, I'm not the one throwing around expletives or typing in all caps. I just wanted to know why he didn't want that feature.
The restart vote was far from it.
If someone's the antag and messes up at the start of the round, people could use it to restart the round and actually have a fun shift.

Am I autistic or can I not join the server

you're autistic

I foresee some 5 hour shifts of nothingness. The whole "Stay alive inside Space Station 13!" only works if there actually is some threat of death, but if antag fucks up early, which happens pretty often, there's often no serious danger.

Not that restart vote ever worked anyway

dead rounds are where a single admin button is ok,.
If its create_antag or just Trigger_event. It can make a dead shift ACTUALLY FUN

Only if the event isn't meteors.

because there's a chance it'll go through

Pick one and only one.

One push. Sheylos normally hits around 5 or more. One is normally what I use to shit up the station while something bigger is getting planned.
Spreads the station thin for a big antag weenie to fuck it.

Construction on Atmos has begun.

don't you mean copy and pasting now?

I want it. I want it now.

Whats the point of doing things by hand if all the heavy lifting (var editing) has been done for you?

Can someone give me a walk-through on how to connect? I'm fucking autistic.
I thought you connected by putting the info. in the file location thing.

Also add a canister port to the hot mix end. I want to build max cap bombs as atmos.

because it's important to understand how things work rather then to just use what's there already, so that you can make it better

It is already on metastation.
All it would do would increase the time it takes me to do it by around 15 seconds and not having it is no help to anyone.

guys, I'm the guy who made part of all those enigmatic photos like the hos burning on the showcase, or cult round on the bar.

Is SS13 back? Or is it the same dramatic bullshit?

Have an unrelated pic of derelict station on the time I accidentally flooded it with placma

we're back and there's been little server destroying drama

Please don't use shutters on the side of the turbine. Shutters cause heat loss and the CO2 which exchanges temperatures fairly fast will lose a significant amount of heat. Also remember that the turbine we have on Meta was made to start with tier 2 upgrade parts rather than tier 1 parts since tier 1 turbines give less power than a solar array.

I would also maybe recommend putting a connector port on the turbine exhaust for manual draining and to add the possibility of atmos antags getting a somewhat weak but easy to access heatmix for bombs to add a slight bit of risk and danger to the engine other than routing it into the distro.

Also the lower right of the TEG room is walled off by two sets of regular walls instead of the reinforced that are everywhere else around the room, not sure if that's intentional since it's accessed from space or not.

Just make sure you don't pull a Koriath and test all air alarms to have the default CO2 scrubbing enabled and that everything is connected and works.You could always link your repo and ask people in the thread to test it out.

which is the peak hour in the server, so I can know?

5pm-10pm Burger Time

Added a port to the turbine and switched the vent for a door. I also made those walls into reinforced walls.

Not until Sierra gives me the $20 he promised if someone made a map :^)

12pm to 4am

He meant peak player count, not peak autism level.

what? he isn't asking about the player count just when it's at it's largest

;_;

iktfb

I tip my crumpets at you

I'm a britbong

Don't worry, it will be over soon.

no crumpets for you

Lad, you don't get to tell me if I can have crumpets or not. I live in the land of crumpets. You don't tell an arab he can't have sand

you can't tell him not to fuck goats either but yet here we are, don't fuck goats mate

now you just shush the fuck up about my waifu

bet you two had a wonderful honey moon in wales

Actually you can, but you'll be charged with a racially aggravated hate crime. So keep the zoophilia jokes directed at the Welsh, it's still legal to joke about us__.

with the way things are going, probably not for long that either

What, hate crimes against white people? Especially Brexit-voting lower class ones? Good joke mate.

I was surprised to see wales pretty much voting to leave and Scotland being utter cucks again

Oh you double nigger.
When I see it finished I will give you $20 famalam.

ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh:

pastebin.com/E0a8Qx5A

Eh, pissed off natives will be pissy. Don't count on Wales in the future when England's muslim vote gets bigger.

now that we can control our fucking immigration laws then I see less mudslimes coming in honestly and the ones we got already going out faster

For fuck's sake, led zep isn't prog rock.

it isnt good either.

serber still shit too, yes?

nah

hi jim

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: Sheylos/(Jillie Patel) has added a TEMPBAN for jimdandy (10080 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) ICKOCK" to the ban database.

Stricter laws for cooler folks

See you in a while bby.

good shitpost, fellow goon.

Don't know who this new boogeyman is but you're autist

bazinga!

Quick post before I go to the bar and pretend to be a normalfag.

Atmos area is almost done, needs some clutter but thats about it. The area is going to remain mostly empty to encourage autism projects.

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Bernice Thomson) has added a TEMPBAN for bulkington (1440 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Last warning to all who ickock. This will now be the standard ban for ickock. Increasing with severity." to the ban database.

Laying down the law with ickock. It is literally its own tules. Control yourselves.

ickock?

Sharing in charcter information in out of character context. And vice versa.

Hey guys, this round one of the engineers is the traitor

I know the guys who voiced most of these

Posting for posterity.

If you do not know what a rule specifies and if it is not explained in Terminology. Just ahelp it….

>didn't throw a shitfit
Wish we had more players like this

put some airlocks so the atmos techs can access the holding tanks

also that room seems too big. I don't know, maybe it'll seem smaller once you throw the mixing loop in.

And the best part is. Now he knows. So he will come back and "hopefully" not get banned for it again.

And this is one of a few reasons why you don't play vidya with Holla Forums.

It's fucking Turbo, what else is there to expect from him?

it's a short list

Nigger, I would rather be playing other things. I admin because I care about a half decent SS13 serb existing at all.

What is this bullshit the game is fucking one way lag?
Why the fuck was my gun not firing why was none of my clicks registering.
Where the fuck is this server located?

Can I report an admin?

DerFlammer or whatever is his name is seem to have killed me for no reason other than for fun.
It wouldn't be much of a problem if he wasn't an admin and I wasn't an antag during that round.

Is he allowed to do this kind of stuff or something will be done about this?

I'm having so many good rounds in a row, I'm so happy.

Hope this round goes well, as well.

ALL I SAW WERE ASSHOLES WHO ARE GOOD AT ROBUSTING TATOR AND LING SCUM BUT WHO NEVER SUCCEDED AT COOPERATING AS A CULT AND NEVER FOUGHT A BLOB

PRO FUCKING TIP TIME MOTHERFUCKERS:

DO NOT
DO NEVER
USE FUCKING
FLAMABLES OR BOMBS
AGAINST A BLOB UNLESS THAT'S YOUR LAST RESORT AND EVERYONE IS READY FOR IT
USE WELDERS ON THE BLOB SPORES, THEY DIE ON TWO SHOTS YOU PUSSY FAGGOTS, DON'T RUN THEY DO TICKLE DAMAGE EVEN WITHOUT ARMOR
BLOBBERNAUTS ARE SHIT AT TAKING DAMAGE, 3 PEOPLE WITH WELDERS CAN TANK A BLOBBERNAUT AND NOT DIE, STAND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING GROUND UNLESS THE BLOB IS 5 TILES AWAY FROM FUCKING YOUR SHIT UP

IF YOU'RE A CHEMIST, MAKE MEDICINE NOT GRENADES. IF YOU'RE A DOCTOR OR THE CHAPLAIN, GO HEAL PEOPLE THE FUCK UP IN THE FRONTLINE, WELDER TROOPS NEED NOT BRAINS TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

!!!USE FUCKING F L A S H B A N G S INSTEAD OF FLAMETHROWERS STUPID FUCKS!!!

AS CULT DON'T GO MURDERBONING THE SECOND YOU GET THE ANTAG TOKEN
PEOPLE ARE AS WILLING TO COOPERATE AS LONG AS YOU COMMUNICATE, DO NOT LAUNCH YOURSELF AT SECURITY ROUNDSTART
IF YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO OPEN THE WIKI, YOUR TOME GETS SPAWNED WITH THE PAPER IN YOUR BACKPACK
DO NOT FUCKING WASTE YOUR PAPER, GET A BOOK AND KEEP IT, IT CAN LATER GIVE YOU STUN TALISMANS WHICH YOU USE TO KIDNAP PEOPLE AND CONVERT THEM

TO GAIN MORE WORDS FOR YOUR BOOK
WHICH YOU NEED FOR MORE RUNES, LIKE IMBUE, STUN OR BLOOD BOIL WHICH CRITS PEOPLE IF 3 CULTISTS CHANT IT
SACRIFICE MONKEYS, STEAL THEM FROM XENOBIO, GENETICS, VIRO, ETC. JUST DO IT YOU NIG.

!!!CHECK YOUR FUCKING NOTES ON THE VIEW NOTES OPTION, IC FUCKING TAB TOP RIGHT IDIOTS, TELLS YOU WHAT WORDS YOU KNOW!!!

AND TURN OFF YOUR SUIT SENSORS, ALL OF THEM DOWN OR AT LEAST DOWN TO BINARY SIGNAL UNTIL YOU ARE RATTED OUT OR ELSE MEDICAL AND THE AI WILL METAGAME YOUR LOCATION IF THEY SEE LOW DAMAGE WHILE ALONE IN MAINT

Fucking crist.

shit's been fun since everything was made public and I've been bullying all the unrobust nerds too

For the records.
He justified himself that I was known as antagonist, however he seem to have decided to kill me only because the RD said that over the radio.
He talked about the RD stealing my book (I was cult), even though the RD never said anything about the book (don't quote me on this, check the logs please) but just claimed that me, the mime and the assistant were cultists.

Later in the round I even managed to let the word out that I was getting hunted by cultists, tricking the borgs into thinking I wasn't a cultist in the first place and having them killing those that attacked me as result, so there wasn't really a stationwide known knowledge that I was a traitor, if anything I was known as being the target of said cultists, thus there was really no reason for anyone in security to go and murder me out of the blue, at least not with a lightsaber (that I still wonder how he got outside of admin powers since it was a cult only round, or so it seemed by the end results).

Please look into this, I wouldn't want to leave the server but if the admins are allowed to just kill who they want then I'd rather play on Yogstation on one of the other alternatives.
They might be faggots but at least they would allow me to play.

Only thing unfortunate about being blub is you don't really get to hear the station going batshit.

it's a same because it's cute how much people fuck up with blobs

Words of wisdom. A sneaky antag can make a round so much better.

Time to put plan in motion.

Well, this is just no fun.

Would like to think that after something like that, my character probably looked back and smiled as the entire station detonated, blueprints in hand.

The second a blob has 1 emitter pointed at it's core with at least 2 or 3 people with welders mounting guard or harrasing it, it is fucked. it only becomes a matter of time until a hole is made by gratious use of flashbangs and general melee cleanup and whoever should have ALL of the eguns magdumps all of them into the core. Whoever has the cap egun should always be shooting at it, always. It never matters how good the blob is, what matters is how good the crew is at battling it and it's location.

Even a blob can see how much of a fuckup the crew is if in the frontline there's only 3 assistants with lasers, a secborg and no emmiters, medics or welders in sight. Cargo or the silicons can order emmiters if engineering gets eaten by it anyways so there's no excuse.

Never said it was the RD that said it. I said it was heard over comms. I stayed on the asteroid for the vast majority of the round, only coming up to nig a couple boxes of monkey cubes from xeno so I could do chemical experiments. When the shuttle was called, I started skulking maintenance since I didnt hear any anti-cult chatter from anyone but the borgs. With cult presense confirmed, I only killed two people, BOTH of which had criminal status placed by the AI whom I had been chatting with, and one of which was in maintenance next to runes.

It was in arrivals. There was a hole in the floor and the esword was sitting in the middle of it along with what looked like sec gear. I don't actually know how whoever had it got it.

I was communicating back and forth with the AI via PDA, and you had criminal status. The third cultist (to my knowledge) that died was a mime who got killed in maintenance by a scientist, whom I stunned and ran past because a borg said somebody was in the upload. Didnt have any reason to believe the nerd was a cultist.

On a side note, don't start with the passive-aggressive shit if you're making a request in good faith.

wew lad, don't you think you're laying it on a bit thick?

don't respond to the drama, it only feeds into it

Yeah, fair point, but don't let someone put words in your mouth either. Explanation was due, so I provided my perspective. I answered in good faith.

only one person you need to talk to about it

Daily Reminder: Do not kill the slutty cat mime schoolgirl or you will face the karmatic consequences

=Ban Announcement=

ADMIN LOG: DerFlammenwerfer/(Maintenance Director) has added a TEMPBAN for coolgod1198 (10080 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Deliberate Icky Ocky, knowing it was against the rules." to the ban database.

walling in arrivals is fun

kill your self

Didn't even notice he said that, was to busy fucking around with chaos.

This server won't survive the winter.

I've said it before but it bears repeating: DerFlammenwerfer needs to be barred from any position that grants him admin privs. He fucked up rounds like this on hatestation and he's doing again here.

SS13 is a game where more roleplaying is done OOC to convince the admins to not ban you, and more writing is done to other players to convince them that you are right and they are gay.

Is the bomb cap really 60/120/200?

This question is coming from tzeentch btw. Pic is from like 5 mins ago.

thought it was abit bigger then that

Spaguetti science told me to upload this again so here it is:

Doom Music v1.3.zip - my.mixtape.moe/icrdod.zip

Contains music from:
-Doom 1/Ultimate Doom
-Doom 2
-2002 A Doom Odyssey
-Jenesis The Complete Trilogy
-Icarus: Alien Vanguard
-TNT Evilution
-Memento Mori 1 and 2
-Hell Revealed 2
-Rise of the Triad
-Green War 2
-Crucified Dreams
-Demonsteele Pack
And others, it's 463 midi files right now and is only 2mb in filesize.

Still taking requests on DOS game rips/Megawad rips to add to the archive.

thanks bruh
I'll dl that and add it to my ss13 library
Gonna have a goddamn party!

Didn't he kill himself?

wew lad.

Apparently enforcing the rule against icky ocky is bad now, kek.

I'm pretty sure bombcap is the standard 7/14/21. Unless that has been changed in the past week.

From what I can see, the usual cycle of SS13 servers has started. The server goes well for two weeks, the shitters get assburned, start shitting up the threads, and concensus slowly shifts due to all this shit being flung around by the shitters.

Every fucking time.

DELETE CURVER

it hasn't really happened that yet

feels good stomping on shitters by being big bother

nice to know what server not to play on

get mad scrub

At least I became a MoMMI in the end. Everyone was really fucking retarded this round. Except for me, of course.

you left out how you emagged bolted doors like a unrobust scrub

is that you fagioli

Fuck I thought there was only one.

this one is superior

Was that cargotech, you literally walked into maint with your PDA in hand while i told you "nice uplink" then went and doublesworded me while i was minding my business not giving a fuck that you were an obvious traitor, the only person you killed asides from the bolted down miner who had nothing to defend himself with other than a pickaxe was someone who was on a computer screen.

Apply yourself and stop emagging bolted airlocks and blaming it on lag.

Fun fact: I actually announced over comms that I arrested one of the roboticists and found his cult book on him as soon as that retard medi Borg tried to help you. I knew I would have problems later. I even said that I still had the damn and was willing to show it to anyone who doubted it. I honestly don't know why players have been so fucking gullible recently, even fucking sec gave you the benefit of the doubt and I physically showed them the book.

P.S.
I know the guy playing the Borg is here so this is my message for you: when someone is killed as a cultist and you clone him, he is no longer cult even if you doubted it you can clone a guy and have someone else feed him holy water. If you're going to be a doc or mediborg you should probably know the particulars of your job and if you doubt it you can always ask your borg brothers or docs. Everyone was incompetent except for the cult that round and that one atmos borg.

Heaven help you if I'm on shift as security and find out someone on the station was seen doing this shit. You'll be considered an accomplice and brigged accordingly.

Also
Reminder to filter the faggot spritefag.

Did you read ?

Cargotech =/= MoMMI

there was mommi called cargonian if he was referring to that

Oh that would be great.

naming myself "CMO" next time I go MoMMI

Ban Announcement

Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Jimena Curry) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for ikoden (Security) (2880 minutes) with the reason: "Cannot follow space law. Gulaged someone for slipping him and hitting him once. Lied to an admin about the use of a lazer rifle." to the ban database.

Here are the relevent attack logs. He was literally slipped and he gulagged him for it.
Everything after the first two logs is an attack done by ikoden. The first two logs are from a player who slipped him.

(E) (C) (M) attack_log = /list (46)
[21:22:03] Has disarmed Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 100) = null
[21:22:05] Has disarmed Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 100) = null
[21:22:06] Has been grabbed by Carter Faust(ikoden) passively (NEWHP: 40) = null
[21:24:47] Has been shot by Carter Faust(ikoden) with The electrode (NEWHP: 100) = null
[21:24:53] Has been handcuffed by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 100) = null
[21:26:02] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 100) = null
[21:26:02] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 100) = null
[21:26:13] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 90) = null
[21:26:13] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 90) = null
[21:28:53] Has been shot by Carter Faust(ikoden) with The electrode (NEWHP: 80) = null
[21:28:53] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with hybrid taser(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 80) = null
[21:28:54] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with hybrid taser(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 80) = null
[21:29:00] Has been handcuffed by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 70) = null
[21:29:03] Has been punched by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 70) = null
[21:29:31] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 61) = null
[21:29:31] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 61) = null
[21:29:32] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 51) = null
[21:29:32] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 51) = null
[21:29:33] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 41) = null
[21:29:33] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 41) = null
[21:30:00] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 31) = null
[21:30:15] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 31) = null
[21:30:47] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 71) = null
[21:30:50] Has been punched by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 71) = null
[21:30:51] Has been punched by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 70) = null
[21:30:52] Has been punched by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 70) = null
[21:30:53] Has been punched by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 67) = null
[21:31:09] Has been grabbed by Carter Faust(ikoden) passively (NEWHP: 65) = null
[21:31:15] Has been grabbed by Carter Faust(ikoden) passively (NEWHP: 65) = null
[21:33:05] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 43) = null
[21:33:05] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 43) = null
[21:33:19] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 37) = null
[21:33:19] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 37) = null
[21:34:01] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 23) = null
[21:34:01] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 23) = null
[21:34:31] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 80) = null
[21:34:38] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 82) = null
[21:34:42] Has been shaked by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 79) = null
[21:35:03] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 80) = null
[21:35:03] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 80) = null
[21:35:10] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 69) = null
[21:35:10] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 59) = null
[21:35:13] Has been attacked by Carter Faust(ikoden) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 59) = null
[21:35:13] Has been stunned by Carter Faust(ikoden) (NEWHP: 59) = null

I'm surprised he was so unrobust about it, tasers and stuns are a clutch it seems

don't be one of those kinda admins who ban because you got robusted though

I don't care that he got memed on.
I care that he was one man shitcurity. Every other sec officer this shift has been completly normal, He went above and beyond to be a shitter.

you got memed as well

Laws supersede all for silicons.
If your laws say to force yourself to kill yourself and you follow your law progression you have to kill yourself..

If a mommi is told NOT interect with carbons guess what. Do not interact with carbons.

Just because you have an illegal upgrade does not allow you to break your laws.

Learn to silicon.

Or maybe admins should not go on powertrips and costantly fuck up rounds with OC DONUT STEELS : ^ )

Wew lad

Then play sec and maintain spesslaw with an ironfist.

I'm still easing back into SS13, I'm not sure if I'm robust enough to hold my own as sec.

Could always try though.

I had fun

also

Why did you keep showing up in medbay with shitloads of toxins damage?

I was really confused about what you were getting into over there.

first time was spider

next time was uranium titles

The law does not say you cannot at all interact with them. It says you cannot involve yourself in their matters. That includes causing harm to them, giving/taking orders to/from them, and taking action against them, but generally does not restrict conversation as long as you aren't telling someone what somebody else has done because that would be involving yourself in that person's matters.

Fun fact, pic related.

kosmicheskaya stantsiya 13

Space Station 13

To the engineer who was breaking into minisat to card the AI:

I'm sorry for what happened to you, but after you welded me and the borg into the AI foyer, the evidence was too strong that you were up to no good and I assumed you were another traitor.

nigger don't cuddle thin skinned faggots

He wasn't salty about it, I just wanted him to explain what the hell he was doing/thinking.

The shift was literally me, the two miners, the AI and a scientist who set toxins on plasma. There was no security and i din't give a fuck about the tator tot because i was a latejoin but he decided to kill me because "MUH MURDERBONE DOUBLESWORD HE SAW ME WITH UPLINK REEEE".

Wasn't MoMMI in the round at all, someone went Cargonian for some reason as a MoMMI.

Involving yourself with their matters isn't really the same as interacting.

Interact implies speech or touching of any kind or even being seen and isn't used for obvious reasons such as it making keeper laws completely nonfunctional as it would prevent you from doing anything at all unless only keepers were on station. In fact why on earth would they even start with the ability to speak in binary if they were not allowed to speak with anyone other than keepers?

Involving yourself with their matters is used because it allows you to actually be seen by them and repair the station as long as you don't actively involve yourself in their business, such as pointing at airlocks with bodies behind them and that kind of shit. However there's nothing involving about for example pinging at somebody telling you that you did a good job, or if you have a speech module installed asking an engineer if the solars are wired.

I don't know why every single Holla Forums server has been full of people who struggle with the difference between involve in matters and interact. Hell, if interact was the law then the ability to install the speech module would be completely pointless to begin with since it would be against your laws to have it installed to begin with and your only choice after that would be to just kill yourself.

Honestly just undo the update that added them if you're that desperate to reduce them to being TG tier drones that can't do anything.

MoMMIs can move bodies out of the way with lockers if said bodies are in the way.

That's a grey area at best. On /vg/ they allow you to do that but if you ask me if a being is in the way of repairs the repairs should just not be done. Being in this case meaning anything controlled by a player and not something like a non player carp.

Admin annoucement

github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/commit/4799c7d2ba010c7ccd7a9f01ac22d0c96c62ecea

DerFlammenwerf has been overstepping bounds with almost every ahelp I have been involved with. Thus he has had his admin removed.

This is a hierarcy.

about fucking time

I like admin adding fun to the fun though, it makes a round more interesting then just >trat and/or ling

This isn't because of that one round i asked for cult status is it? Because it literally meant nothing considering the round was already ending and all i did with it was wear a cult blade to smack a MoMMi who was placing walls on the shuttle, sacrifice a monkey on the shuttle for shock value and shard a guy who was going to die anyways from extreme radiation poisoning by uranium floor tiles because all the toxins kits were already empty.

I really fucking hope it is for something else he did.

Blob vs Super Singulo

Pretty sure it wasn't related to that round, but really, I'm not going to elaborate. However, it's up to Sierra if he wants to be more specific. I'm not going to elaborate on his behalf, because I'm not sure I could, even if I was perfectly 100% objective, word my perspective of what happened in a way that doesn't make him seem like an asshole (he's really not, imo). Intra-admin drama has killed literally every 8station server we've had, so I am going to leave the ball in his court. I will provide my perspective if he chooses to elaborate, but I'm not going to take what I consider a petty personal squabble to the thread.

It won fair and square.

There should also be a large American flag on the right.
Unless we stopped supporting the U.N.

Could somebody post the website to the audio files again?

Goon 'lore' is best lore.
Funny enough its the most non-serious out of all the serbs.

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a TEMPBAN for wewladdy20 (4320 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Not following Space Law and murdering everyong as sec" to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a TEMPBAN for darkluber (4320 minutes) with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Not following Space Law and murdering everyong as sec" to the ban datab

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for ikoden (AI) (4320 minutes) with the reason: "Broke asimov laws by siphoning rooms and eletricifying doors" to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for ikoden (Cyborg) (4320 minutes) with the reason: "Broke asimov laws by siphoning rooms and eletricifying doors" to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for ikoden (MoMMI) (4320 minutes) with the reason: "Broke asimov laws by siphoning rooms and eletricifying doors" to the ban database.

shit, is that what killed me?
the doors near cargo were electrified.

I really hate cunts who do other peoples jobs for them when they're not even in the same department specially when they're on the same level of command

Speaking of cunts doing other people's jobs for them

And that was the last time I played on /vg/

shoulda just killed him your self

would have been an instant ban on circlejerk station

yeah

could we get admins on?

your robotics expansion for what purpose broke the power and atmos loops, it still works but it triggers my autism

new thread when