Cop suffers panic attack

happens at 5:26.

Also funny: at 1:30 the cop "thinks he sees a white male with a gun" (nobody but him had a gun) so he starts shooting in all directions and runs into an open field

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/17/couple-faces-charges-after-causing-officer-to-have-massive-panic-attack-during-armed-standoff/
siegeculture.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/the-greatest-generation/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/metaphor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thin blue line is all that's protecting our fragile society from collapsing.
Could you imagine what would happen to the gangs of rapists and murderers the entire community hates without these stalwart heroes allowing kikes to get them off scott-free?

%100 shit thread

for every couple retards like this, there's an iraq war vet who will run cleanup and not even think while doing it. The problem isn't the idiots, it's the competent ones who don't understand what side they're on.

What a lunatic

All zogbots are part of the problem and the issue is not competency, but morality, which they clearly lack.

Everyone I see bitching about ZOGbots fails to take into account that most people don't know what we know. There were plenty of perfectly moral people at Normandy who were used for their goodwill and trusting nature by vampires to conduct evil.

Pull the veil off, and watch the "ZOGbot" army turn on its handlers.

Seemed like that woman screamed something that broke his mind, any guesses? Nigger?

"zogbot" is the tell for goons/endchanners. It's just a different avenue for them to try to peddle their blackpills.

Regardless of intent, they fulfill the work of the jews. Their intents and good morals are irrelevent unless judged by their god, which we are not. Regardless of the morals of the men at normandy, their actions resulted in the dystopia of shitskins of today.

True. But they plainly didn't know what they were doing. Think of the improbability among our current world population of you being among the handful of millions that know what's going on, among the billions that think the news has anything to do with fact.

Now consider your odds in a pre-internet era.

The time may come where we have to fight them in a literal sense, but until then, our mission should be conversion, not condemnation. BLM has been a huge wakeup call for a lot of them. We're gaining ground, and that's more important than salting it.

The battle lines are drawn you fucking CIA Nigger.
Say goodbye to your 30 silver shekels of silver as it will all go to the undertaker.

whatever kike.

I agree that conversion is a major aspect, but also a terrible potential pitfall. Too often, I think, I see those on this board profess their love for cops, as they will occasionally justly end the life of a chimp. However, the minor boon of one dead chimp pales in comparison to the active role police play in suppression of the White's natural affinity and reach towards justice.
Without the facade of an honorable 'justice' system, full of kikes, how long would it take for a militia to put an end to the worms that survive on the destruction of their friends and family?
Go, convert as much as you can, but the soldier actively attacking and marching against you, in order to end you, is too far to be saved.
Do not, in your quest for empathy and respect for your brother, allow yourself to be killed by his ignorant resolve.

I have great fears that in our want to save as many of our brothers as we can, we allow ourselves to be destroyed. Sympathy is a great boon in our ancestors' times, but here, as the jews have shown, it is terribly abused to our detriment.

This is getting pathetic. You should lurk four more years before trying again. I bet you also posted that retarded bingo pic indicating "kike" as suspicious term.

What's next you fucking redditor? What other Holla Forums terminology do you find unacceptable?

(checked)
Wow it's literally a donut nigger

the other cops should have put him in cuffs, not the freaked out innocent woman that had no idea what the fuck was going on, getting thrown to the ground, beaten on, yelled at and brandished by an insane nigger.. that was a gun safety disaster

but of course cops are their own race

no, they were kike-loving vermin and I wish they all got mowed down with mg42, literally worse than boomers, they molded the boomers into what they are

He fucking mag dumped a foot away from that EMT's ear. When are we as a country going to stop pretending that niggers are competent at anything.

to be fair a lot of them were simply 17 and 18 year old kids. And just like today, what do 17 and 18 year old kids know other then what they have been exposed to in the world. Kids growing up nowadays are exposed to the electric Jew since the age of 5 or 6 and sometimes even younger than that.

Stay mad kike, you gonna call me a "stormweenie" next? Fuck off, you're tired and done and the only thing left is for you and your family to be murdered by a pack of wild niggers that you've worked to nurture.

Agreed and I would also argue that "being a nice dude" is not morality. Morality is realizing that you're not the justice crusader you thought you'd be in the academy. It's admitting to yourself you are basically a hired thug for a protected class of people and have sold your free will for a pension. Then it's doing something about it.
Just because cops are useful sometimes doesn't make them /ourguys/. They take orders without question. That's what they do. They will never be on the side of the people who aren't paying them to be there.
Also they are blue lodge masonniggers who protect each other over all else, even when blatantly criminal and/or incompetent.

After the nigger shoots at nothing they don't take his gun. When the nigger starts blubbering the other cop realizes he's in danger, then gives the mental patient his gun back while he's still obviously broken. The woman keeps begging everyone in earshot to disarm the insane nigger, they knee her face into the ground for that.

Quit posting ugly kikesses.

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/17/couple-faces-charges-after-causing-officer-to-have-massive-panic-attack-during-armed-standoff/

whatever it's the best i can find at the moment

"

Both Mullinax and Cody were arrested on felony charges and were accused of causing the deputy’s panic attack.

Though the local court dropped felony charges against Mullinax and Cody, Mullinax is being charged with assault, and Cody is being charged with resisting arrest."

they originally arrested two on felony charges for causing this panic attack.

i can't find any picture of johnson to confirm he's a nigger or not

i guess the hand gives it away. that's whitest accent i've ever heard.

wow! what a fucking moron. Showing up and then thinking he is in the middle of some fucking travesty he has to investigate, and then create bullshit criminal charges.
I see these fucking ZOGbots every morning on my way to work having coffee and I think they are psychotic fucking lunatics thinking to themselves how everyone they encounter is involved in the midst of some petty crime. Meanwhile, as they are standing there thinking this having their morning paranoid coffee looking at normal citizens going to work a tractor trailer truck drives down the interstate with some corporate logo on it transporting either 50 million in drug cash or 5 tons of cocaine which they do nothing to stop.

Everyday I wish Kim jung-un, China or Russia would nuke the United States.

Indeed. I keep seeing the same thing in the Trump threads and others as well. The pushing of binary thought, black or white, etc. Just because cops kill the occasional nigger doesn't make them /ourguys/ just as Trump deporting spics doesn't make him Hitler. These groups and people occasionally serve our interests, and should be supported for doing so. Just as anyone, including those who serve our interests from time to time, who does something counter to that should feel the pee pee poo poo piss of fury.

That sounds like your dogging down a white taxpayer, more than a jew, considering the former actually works to feed niggers.

Excellent distinction I overlooked on morality. Being a moral person means having very strong principles, and acting accordingly to fulfill those principles to the best of your ability. Ignorance, willing or otherwise, is inexcusable, not when the fate of the world is at stake.

The all-powerful, all-knowing state will never, ever back down, the only way to combat this is to have hundreds of thousands of dollars to legally defend oneself or be part of the 1% and have millions to throw into legal defense fees against an all powerful state. Hopefully to counter this I read in tomorrows newspaper several cops have had a piano fall from a high-rise somewhere on them tonight. That would be karma

And that's only if you're charged in the first place. Rich and powerful zogbots are rarely put on trial.

If all Germans in uniform can be held accountable for the Holohoax at the Nuremberg trials what makes you think these people should be treated any different?

If you really want to stop zog you would have them nuke britain. Thats where the main concentration of bankers are. america is not where the main concentration are

because we arent jews and we like to do what is right?

How do these fuck ups end up being hired? A normal person goes in and the standards are so rigid if you had a beer the day before your 21st you're chances are 0% of ever being hired. Then you turn around and see idiots like that or fat fucks that can't walk up a flight of stairs without having a heart attack.

Standards for being a cop are way too low.

But then again, you'd have to roll out +6-figure salaries to get physically fit, intelligent men to sign up for basically what is glorified nigger round up + handing out traffic tickets. Not even including the cost of actual training.

That's just flat out historically inaccurate. American's weren't sold on the war by stories of jewish persecution. American's were only sold on the war after (((Pearl Harbor))). That's what convinced them to fight the Japanese, not stories of jews being "persecuted" in Germany. After America declared war on Japan, Germany declared war on America. It was Germany declaring war on America that made Americans want to fight in Europe, not tales of jewish "persecution".

And even then, a great number of the Americans sent to Europe to fight were drafted.

Those people earn 400,000+ a year doing simple PMC work like standing around an airfield in dubai or something.

Yeah well, we created the market place for em. Nobody should be surprised the labor pool for competent police officers dried up faster than a Jewish girl's cunt at the mention of German debt collectors.

You can clearly hear the cop in the distance say get back inside, assumingly to the person in the trailer, right before the shots were fired. It wasn't the guy running around that fired although he drew his gun. I'd probably freak out if I was a sitting duck in an open field too. Not everyone can be a police, and I think that darky learned this lesson and hopefully resigned.

It's a hard job, not everyone can point guns at unarmed people and break down crying anyway.

That was an EMT.

Unfuckingreal.

top. kek.

The dude wasn't firing. He was fully right to draw his gun in response to shots being fired.

Sage.

DISPATCH WE HAVE A PROBLEM
I guess the
WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO
counts.
This is another situation where police bodycams need to be mounted on the head in some way, like a gopro or sunglasses with a camera in them, you can't see shit with the terrible fucking angle chest/shoulder mounts give.

Entirely possible, though getting triggered by nigger would probably have made him do something to her.

Unfuckingreal, that they can get away with this shit.
What did he even fucking do? Stand? Scare the nigger by existing? According to the video description the woman did something to get arrested, but the guy by all accounts given has no evidence of having done anything.

Kill yourself kike.

Kill yourself kike.

Lol, that's the whitest fucking nigger I ever heard.

White mans burden is the argument eh?

Sorry. Until our lands, ALL out lands are cleansed of this subhuman excrement and jews are utterly annihilated, such sympathy and pity are an cancer which works only against our kin and future. We have not the numbers or capacity to allow such weakness to be allowed and our demographic time bomb is ticking hard and fast now.

If any whites at this point are not now waking up, and are not utterly awoke to the reality of what is happening they need to be considered rabid dogs at best. Soulless NPC's at worst. Put down quickly if some measure of pity still remains in your soul, but don't get in the way of those whom have none. Proof is in the faces of everyone, even niggers understand the time is now to finish off whites, so no excuses for whites whom continue to hold head in sand. Whites are the only ones whom can stop us, a few battles may be lost due to overwhelming numbers of enemy otherwise, but the war will not be lost by us unless it is by white hands. Sympathy and pity for such men whom stand against you, against your families, and against all the truly innocent people of our volk will only allow them to find a way to win and destroy it all. Hitler had this one failing, thinking his enemies men of worth and noble in spirit but misunderstanding of what is happening, he refrained from unleashing chemical weapons, mass exterminations on cities and the ruthless execution of trapped armies before the war really started thinking the better nature of his enemies would see reason and how he stayed his hand. Instead Germany today stands testament what happens when nice men play act war and refuse to accept the brutality that must be unleashed if any hope of winning can be brought to bear. Our enemies still see what they have done to the Germans as TOO LITTLE and TOO KIND, and even now are eager to utterly genocide all of those people and us whom only wished to live their life in their own nation free of slavery.

If they raise their arms in defense of the evil in this world, no matter how clearly misguided they are in thought. YOU must not stay your hand in any way in hopes of turning them. This is not some fucking movie, a feel good story of the good guy always wins and good deeds are rewarded. This is life, and on this planet survival is a cruel savage bitch of a mistress whom sells her cheap cunt only to those whom know how to unleash her true nature on that which tries to render you and yours extinct. You either play to win, fight to survive, and embrace everything that must be done without hesitation, or you offer up everything you love to pay the butchers bill. Our enemies will have no such fucking pity or remorse. You risk not your life, but that which you hold dear in this war. Never forget that. These are the stakes and we either win or die out forever now. Your nature desires to be the good guy, but you are the father of the future, only on your shoulders does the hope of your children and all the children of the future lay. You must accept every evil and horror of this world into yourself and embrace it, so that those in the future can be blessed to be free of this curse only we may bear. We do this, or they never exist.

This is not some fucking game we are going to play. This is an either or equation. Zogbots whom stand against us, their people, their own families, are deserving of nothing but the sword. Never let your higher nature fool you into thinking otherwise. For they themselves have chosen their own path at that point.

Energy spent is work, not energy generated.

lol typical pig.

They understand precisely what side they are on. That's how you get filtered into these lines of work in the first place. Do the board a favor and don't post if all you're going to do is make excuses for the refuse.

I have to know. What was it like to be a ZOGbot? What changed to make you hate them?

I wish we had unedited audio, I really want to hear what she said right before he completely lost his mind.

Depends on the situation and context you are asking. Overall while in wrong think is an criminal offense so you never understand the reality of why everything is so fucked. But it redpills you like few other things outside of Holla Forums. Ask a specific question about it over on /k/ or something at night, loads of us there then. Current/ex military/cop/pmc's. But realize we are also rather guarded at times because most understand this nation has betrayed us and what we believe in some way at some level, especially on this site. Your question is literally something that would take an entire weekend to explain right so I am not going to derail the thread anymore that this response on it.

What changed to make you hate them?
The truth was revealed. It is as simple as that.

I don't hate them. I actually pity them a great deal. I know what its like to not know why shit is fucked. But I know how they will act because of that ignorance. If I have to face off against myself, I know I cannot hold back. Believing you can talk to another under fire and change their minds is pointless. Values and conviction, ideals and political truths only work before the shit starts. When shit gets kinetic, only the basics matter and they will hold to their own line unless they decided before hand what their own line in the sand is, it is the nature of war. You only focus on the here and now and hope for the best because the next day isn't guaranteed. After all, you know based black man watching your six, and that clearly counters the rambling of those 'nazi's shooting at you. Nevermind the nigger is fucking your wife behind your back, or the wetback is the one whom stole some of your kit a few weeks back to pay for his new bling. Just gotta survive today, tomorrow will take care of itself.

If you want to turn them to our side. Do it before the shooting starts and do it quick. Once rounds are being slung. Only those whom live matter. Nobody will ever convince anyone about anything after that.

huh

Did had psychotic breakdown?

You can thank leftist domestic terrorist mayors like the Seattle child raping mayor for giving police illegal "stand down" orders to allow street garbage to riot.

People with a guilty conscience start seeing threats everywhere. Internally they're waiting for their punishment and i makes them very paranoid and anxious. The number of police officers suffering from guilt induced paranoia and won't look you in the eye is staggeringly high.

The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

So even the police force has been corrupted beyond repair by multiculturalism. It should of been legal to shoot that fucking nigger.

APD is notoriously trigger happy so i guess he wasn't too surprised

Is this guy actually retarded? He speaks like a fucking middle-schooler.

Yes, they were the Germans.

I suffer from GAD and that is not a panic attach. That's just a cut and dry mental breakdown.

Cut the semantics, kike. Usury is not work. It's theft.

This can't be fuckin' overstated enough. One of the dumb cunts nearly shot me because I was helping a friend of a friend look for something and there was a warrant out for him because of a string of misdemeanors.

Kek

Good fucking god. I swear he's about to start saying HODOR! HODOR! HODOR!

However on a serious note, I see people arguing over cops and whether or not they're redeemable. Obviously cops are generally boot kissing authoritarians. But then, so are most conservatives and indeed most liberals. Cobs just have guns so their authoritarian, obedient nature comes off very strongly.

The thing is, cops are just people and we WILL need to win them over to our side if we wish to have any chance of success in a struggle against the System. Cops and elements of the military.

I love how ambulance fag acts out like a tough guy and then ball rubs niggercop. KEK

Obviously in a war you cannot show mercy. Especially when the stakes are either our survival as a People or our complete enslavement and extermination. However treating every White person who has yet to wake up as a rabid dog to be put down is overdramatic and ridiculous. We're not in a shooting war. We're in a war for control of the narrative. We're playing practical politics, not civil war 2.0
One of the main reasons Hitler lost the war was because he and Germans in general aren't as good liars as the English and the Jews. They had a very noble, honest outlook. I dare say, innocent outlook. This is why Hitler utterly failed at espionage. Germans are too trusting and failed to play the game well.

The people who have a shooting-war oriented mindset are also failing in the same way but with different context. Too many people here talk like the shooting-war is already happening or will start tomorrow. And they have a mindset locked into this mode of thinking.
But last time I checked, we're not in a shooting war. We're in a propaganda war and instead of fighting for land and cities, we're fighting for people.
If you think only in terms of shooting war, you will miss every opportunity to win the propaganda war. You cannot get stuck in a consensus trance. Once you get stuck in a trance and limit your mode of thinking to one way and ONLY one way, you will become a pawn on the chessboard of the Jews. You become predictable and even useful to those who aren't in a consensus trance. A pawn of those who are able to think in 3D.

Start thinking in 3D. Or at least stop thinking like you're on the front lines in a shooting war. That doesn't work. You're trying to play basketball when everyone else is playing baseball.

cunt cop is a faggot

No, this is what a vet with PTSD looks like. He used saturation fire to cover his retreat, he's a veteran, a fruitloop who thinks he is back in Baghdad every time he hears a gunshot or the word "gun". He, like many of his kind, have no place either in service or around firearms of any sort.

Morality is subjective especially when brainwashing is involved.

I should know… I once told some iraqis that were getting lively talking about bombing israel that if they did we would come back and glass their city. and I meant it at the time

The vast majority of zogbots will wake up, violently, if someone with wisdom to do so were to explain to them how their best friend that died in their arms died fighting for a lie that didn't even have his countries best interests in mind. Out of all my buddies from the infantry that I still have contact with only one hasn't been red pilled he had a couple really rough deployments and had some horrendous stories.. You can be as edgy as you want but, shitskin or not you dont walk away from killing a humanoid child mentally unscathed.. and he killed a quite a few.. And he had to abandon a wounded friend to die alone in the desert… so the red pill lead to him eating a bullet

shit anyway zogbots arent unreachable, the ones who are still brainwashed and are actually of value (if they didnt serve in the infantry they are as good as civilians) havent woken up yet because they have constructed a wall in their head protecting themselves from having to come to terms with the fact that they were fighting for the enemy.

Tear down that wall and they will wake up.

Also, push comes to shove they will all side with their people. The only ones who dont were sociopaths from the start anyway.

the kikes diagnosed me with ptsd after Iraq. I own lots of guns. They will, each of them, kill atleast one commie before I die.

these white trash are basically the same as niggers.

Jesus fucking Christ. How can any self respecting man act like this? It would only serve to get him shot if someone was actually armed and trying to shoot him.

No self-respecting white man would immitate a bloody ape if they were afraid that they were going to be shot.

> American's were only sold on the war after (((Pearl Harbor)))
Americans were sold on the war when they declared war on the Japanese which caused them to bomb Pearl Harbor. The Americans just told the Japanese that they would declare war if they don't make peace with China.

Besides Japanese expansion, the Americans definitely would've been pushed into the war by Jews needing to be saved from prison or extradition.

Did anyone realize it is a nigger cop yet? Check those hands m8.

Stupid fucking nigger.

It wasn't always like that. There was a time when honor mattered.
A sword is a knight weapon because it's extremely difficult to kill an armored opponent or deliver a moral wound with a sword. You can knock him out, stun him, or incapacite him.
In fact, nobles normally captured each-other and families paid ransom. The captured noble was basically living like a house guest, often dining at the same table as the knight that captured him.

Different times….

"a time when honor mattered" If our ancestors had properly exterminated the violent invading ethnic groups 1000 years ago the middle east/africa would not be such a fucking pit and there wouldn't be millions of parasites sucking the lifeblood of Europe/America/Oceania - the reservoirs will run dry.

Honor only matters in regards to a person whom shares the same soul - the view of race from within. Honor is designated for those whom are deemed worthy of the privelege. You do not show honor to a savage.

Do not bring your weakness when the war finally begins. We don't need to bring the subhuman baggage into the next chapter of human experience.

Got a question for you, Former Zogbot. Why is it that Police (RCMP up here) always lie, about even the smallest of matters, about even the tinest of actions? Like gain your trust and then betray you immediately. And why is it you play stupid when asked a question, and then try to use asking it or the use of common idioms as suspicion of a crime, or a mental health act case?
But what I really want to know is about the existance of quotas for arrests of certain types, and of political officers that punish wrongthink in the ranks. Do they exist?

No one is perfect, mistakes happen, especially during almost 400 days in a country of over 300 million. Its going to happen. They dont cover the nigger police forces, they dont cover how they just take that girl for running away and shoot her in the forest, toss her body off a ravine like they do in Brazil. In other countries she would have been dead the moment she resisted, no matter what reason. No one died, some guy has to get put behind a desk. Shit thread.

He has an anxiety problem, its a physical condition you cant just use your brain to overcome. Hes not supposed to be a cop on duty.

I saw the hands but he doesnt sound niggrish, and it looked like it might just be lighting. Maybe he is something, cant really tell from what I saw but I skipped through. Normally you can tell a nigger by their voice tone.

They are trained professional liars. It comes naturally to them, yet if you lie to them watch what happens. I have noticed what you noticed, and it's good to know others have too. The cops are bitching about how they feel no one trusts them or cares anymore, despite the continued societal circle-jerk about cops, as in our kiked first reply. In the next breath they say how their job isn't to make friends. Honestly they are also not the brightest bunch so errors in logic are expected.

You don't have to be arrested for nigger stuff to dislike them at this point. Just get them rummaging through your car/effects on the side of the road looking for "muh drugs." Holding you up while some nigger breaks into someone's house somewhere.

People want to say they protect society from collapse. Actually no, armed homogeneous societies protect themselves.

Just lost yourself a check, buddy.

100% a nigger. Look at his hands at 30-50 seconds in contrast to the white woman's skin.

Im not your buddy, cunt. So hes a quadroon or something. He has anxiety, and either covered it up from his superiors or wouldnt have been put behind a desk where he can freak out in the bathroom, or dismissed entirely.

Yea looking back hes a nigger, but Im pretty sure hes only mixed. The voice is what confused me, full blown nogs normally have a distinct voice which you can easily identify.

gud post

funny i just used my brain and thought of three easy cures

I'm sure his brain isn't malfunctioning entirely. He was cognizant enough to shoot at a field, so, if he wasn't a dumb spook, he would have been aware enough to realize that he was making monkey noises over nothing.

The white race will hold you to that.

Fucking Carlos had one job.

Anxiety is something a lot of people, whites included suffer from. Its especially prevalent in this society, which can be harder for others to cope with. If youve ever been in a fist fight before, maybe in your school years, you probably know what that butterflies feeling in your stomach feels like, or maybe before an exam, or something important you werent sure how to deal with. Its a natural human feeling which is supposed to be caused when you run into a tiger or something, or a nigger, and have to decide if you want to fight or run away. Its like a shot of adrenaline.
Well some people get that from their taxes, or just mundane things that are stressful but not the end of the world. Police especially have a lot of stress in their life, and obviously your heart starts racing when some woman decides to stop cooperating and run away - to a series of residences where there may be an ambush waiting. He freaked out, he fucked up, he shouldnt be a cop - but I could see how someone who shouldnt be a cop because they have panic attacks and an anxiety problem might freak out and do something stupid.
The gun grabbers are trying to take gun rights away from people who have been diagnosed with anxiety, and thats a significant double digit percentage of the US. Its not the end of the world, it doesnt make you spaz out and shoot people randomly.

(the vegas shooter was on meds for anxiety)

Do you throw your dog down cliff just because your dog was running around due to being afraid of the lawnmower or lightning storm?

Why did OP title this "cop suffers panic attack" and not "nigger being nigger"?

I'm going into the Army as an officer myself this year. The people who screech "ZOGBOT ZOGBOT" at people who are on their ideological side are merely borderline-cripples whose wounded psyche can't bear the fact that they've made themselves so fat, weak, and useless that they'll never be qualified for service in any regard to any regime.

It's not the "zogbots" on the far-right who are getting eliminated on the day of the rope. It's these gibbering untermensch.

How does it feel knowing even James Mason disagrees with you?

siegeculture.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/the-greatest-generation/

People who are capable of hating their own ancestors unconditionally for being "on the wrong side of history" are the lowest lifeforms. You're a liberal who simply reapplied your liberal pathology in the opposite direction, worshiping Germans as progressive shitheads do injuns and negroes. The fact you think lemmings should be executed for being lemmings and that you can't determine the difference between a traitor and a lemming says a lot about you.

PTSD. He probably served.

Yeah likely PTSD, dude is in no way safe to be out in the field. I am upset they won't charge the cop with anything, if it were you or I that's at least negligent discharge. If he is a vet give him a desk job, if not fire his ass.

I have no idea why any department thinks it's a good idea to put combat veterans on a police force. As gay as the rules of engagement are in modern war, they're nowhere near as uptight as they are for policemen, aside from SWAT teams. Infantry are trained to engage any and all potential threats in a combat zone. How do they determine whether they're in a combat zone? When they are told they are going into one or they encounter resistance. The definition of all hostile interactions with felonious negroes is "resistance." It takes an awful lot of restraint for a normal officer not to shoot an uncooperative negro dead due to the fact that a significant portion of uncooperative encounters result in bodily injury or death for police because the negro went for his gun or incapacitated the officer. Imagine putting somebody who has been trained to immediately neutralize all perceived threats in that situation.

The question most people ask is, "well what jobs do we give infantry vets who come home? At least their shooting skills might make them good cops." The answer to their question is "a regular, normal decent job like soldiers have always taken upon completion of service from the Revolution up until Vietnam. Where did those fucking normal decent jobs go?"

I'd report you, but you're a probably a mod.

Do 20 fucking pushups right now, untermensch.

how does it feel knowing you'll have to obey orders that come from the (((very top)))?
how do you plan to rationalize it?

Recognizing and learning from the mistakes of your ancestors doesn't require you to hate them.

You have no idea how many of us are already in the military. It's one thing to shoot Religion of Cuck™ic parasites. Asking them to do anything else would result in widespread defection. The people at the top know this.
How do you plan to rationalize the fact you sit around here doing nothing and telling other people to do nothing? If it's all libfag officers in the military surrounded by lemmings (enlisted are top lemming material), shit's going to get way worse. Lemmings do what they're told. The fact you think it's a horrible idea for one of us to be the one doing the "telling" says a lot. Also, stop typing like a nigger.

no it's not you fucking schizophrenic

You have no idea how aware they are of that, already. Hopped up on chems, built like an ox, snorting and twitching. A pent up addict swallowed and spat out. You're a wild dog, and you'll have to be put down, because your fidgety ass is worth pennies, when you have manufactured trauma.

Nobody denies that it would be better to have good people in bad organizations, but it would be far better to have good people in good organizations.

Triple Truth Terror

Nope. I love these fantasies people have, though. The right-wingers are the most functional people and they can't afford to get rid of or cripple them in any way. It's the great paradox of the military: it needs right-wing white men in order to even pretend to function. The very basis for them being "already aware" of who the right-wingers are is because anybody who is capable, efficient, and intelligent is suspected of being right-wing. The second they attempt to purge the military, the stories you've been reading about with Naval ships colliding with freight vessels will seem inconsequential. The DMVification of Combat Arms and Logistics would be the end of the military itself.

Get your training for free from the Great Satan and make good organizations. Marksmanship clubs, Airsoft teams, hell, I've even heard somebody pitch an idea about "Afghanistan War Reenactment" groups. Also, if "infiltration" (I hesitate to use that word as the true "infiltrators" of the military were the leftist parasites who've attained power in it) of powerful enemy organizations was useless, it wouldn't be (((their))) favorite tactic to use on right-wing groups. I believe in the all-roads approach.

This fiction, which must be dispelled. You realise it isn't all luda-whatever, right? You're already hypno'd, you just didn't notice it.

The description under the video is the most telling part. That entire situation is completely fucked up. Why did that daughter and mother ignore the injured woman who couldn't move and instead rob her and leave? Fucking scumbags.

I haven't even gotten my first shot, dipshit. "EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS MIND CONTROLLED!" Get out of here with this Alex-Jones tier shit.

The European soul does not show honor to the Savage
The Savage won't show honor to the European soul either
Facts of life

Gee, who could be behind this post?

Did you see an ad, though? Did somebody tell you to join the military, because Trump makes it okay?

It's so fucking funny dude, how are you not self aware?

Nope. I was out of money, and they were the only joint in town hiring.

I'm guessing you haven't through the thread yet. I'm going to fast forward and guess you're one of the NEETs who can't do 20 pushups and takes out his rage at his own impotence by chastising anybody capable of doing more with his life. For the record, I've read both Siege and Imperium.

False, that's just projection on your own part

Cool. Not going to touch the part where I've probably read more actual right-wing thought than you, though, are you? Pro-tip: shitposts don't count. Standard kike move pulling out muh projection though, Shlomo. Keep it up and you might finally earn enough shill points to get a vacation.

You're right in many ways. During the Middle Ages, in wars between people of the same race, mercy is actually okay or even beneficial. After all, you share similar culture & heritage and you will presumably be sharing the land with your ethnic kin forever. Europeans generally don't wipe out other Europeans. Once we have removed the threat of extermination, perhaps we will return to our natural mode of existence and be much more honorable than we are today.

Not accusing you of anything but this reminds me of the things (((Menachem Schneerson))) would say. In fact it's almost a direct quote, probably by accident.
Mind you, I agree that there can be no mercy showed in a war of extermination between our race and an implacable, merciless enemy. I think you are trying a little too hard to sound tough and Holla Forums-ish. I hope you don't talk like this to regular people. White Peoples are naturally kind and empathetic. Anyone trying to turn a European mentality into a Jewish mentality will be fighting a losing battle. A successful White advocate will take the natural European mindset and return it to our own people. In otherwords, direct our natural kindness away from destructive things like ethnomasochism and return it to love of our own children.
Some people argue whether or not we need to adopt the merciless, soulless Jewish mentality of war against the world (as the Roman Historian Tacitus wrote in the 1st century AD) and mercy for none. I don't take any side in this debate because it is irrelevant. We cannot become like Jews. It is physically, mentally, and spiritually impossible for Europeans to become like Jews. It is not in our nature. The sooner you realize that, the more success you will have in rekindling the healthy racial consciousness among White Peoples.

1. how many posts do i need to qualify?
2. i'm not a burger so the rest of your 'argument' is void
3. 'one of us' will never be the one doing the 'telling' you iq89 unless you do a coup.
i see how they got you, you're all naive

If you're really a military personnel as you claim, I worry that overtly emotional people like you are allowed to join, just read what you wrote, you're a total mental mess

No they wouldn't. During the war we even sent boats that showed up on our shores filled with Jews→ and they were sent all the way back to Europe. Most died because of it(disease and starvation). The holocaust was actually real, problem is it was disease and famine(not genocide) in all of Europe before/during the war that killed all those Jews. Americans didn't like Jews(or even Catholics) back then, the whole Holocaust story was force fed to the American public much after the end of the war.

East Coast. Right?

You're lying about reading the thread then. I'm not in yet. Also, it's fun to see somebody tossing out hysterical MK-Ultra-tier psychobabble and accusing somebody else of being an emotional mess. Kike.

Yeah. Zero jobs. I've got a wife and I want kids. Before this I made $50k+ in white collar work.

1. Casual commentary doesn't carry weight
2. Europoor opinion discarded
3. My GT score was in the 99th percentile for the ASVAB. Get fucked

Also, keep typing like a nigger. It amuses me.

that's still pretty stupid, you know?

Cops gladly work with niggers, jews, fags, whatever.
Our soldiers fighting for Isreal are cucked as well.

You know there's a minimum IQ level to be in the military, right? The lowest ASVAB score you can get to join is 31, and even with waivers the lowest they ever went was 26. ASVAB scores are moderately good proxies for percentiles of population intelligence. If you get a 31, you're generally smarter than almost a third of all people in the general population. Frankly put, the niggers in the military are generally a standard-deviation smarter than the ones in the general population. It's the same for most non-Asian-minorities who join the military. Whites who enlist in the military cluster normally in IQ, with officers generally being smarter on average than college graduates due to the fact they only allow college graduates with decent GPAs and other achievements. This is why they offer so many perks. If you're qualified to be an officer, you're qualified to make at least $60k almost anywhere in the private sector, which is why starting salary PLUS benefits for officers comes out at just around $70k. Except private sector white collar jobs are being offshored or H-1B'd at mindblowing rates so people like me are taking our pink slips and going where it's almost impossible to get laid off or fired and taking comfort when we're done, we automatically get preferential hiring over even minorities.

But please, tell me and everybody else more about how much of an expert you are on the military.

lmfao what a bunch of IDIOTS ALL FUCKING ZOG BOTS MUST FUCKING HANG

morality does not exist. morality is just a jewish abstraction. if morality does exist, it only exists in the capacity which fulfills our biological imperative AKA strength and survival ARE morality (if you wish to use that word morality)

You're hysterical and delusional, how sad

WIlliam Pierce has talked about so called "smart guys." People who bitch on the internet, never take any chances, never take any personal responsibility, never live a hard life, work at a dead end job because of muh jews muh im the smart one muh zog bot. POL is full of these "smart guys."

A good answer. Something else I noticed is extreme tunnel vision. They lazer focus on something so hard that they aren't watching their flanks or surroundings at all.
Lots of stupid car crashes happen this way up here, mostly due to their arrogance and their highhanded view of my way or the highway. They also streetrace to the timmies and that causes even more crashes. Something wrong with their gait, dead eyes and mechanical movements as well, like they are superloose, and then rapidly coil into a spring ready to attack when someone talks to them, and they block off and surround that person ready for a takedown even if it's a child. Same stupid intimidation tricks commies use.
What really scares me is how they lash out at good samaritans trying to help someone peppersprayed or attacked, like guns drawn angry as fuck lash out on someone washing the face of a mace victim with maalox and water. Like only I get to be the hero here! like they are super insecure about their own position in life and ego that they are ready to gun down a first responder if they were there first.
But what really makes me wonder is if they were bullied in school, exept going to the authorities got them punished and their tormentors protected. Feminists get all wet watching a bully beat the shit out of smaller kids. So cop grows up wanting to be both bully and authority figure and do the same things as happened to him, only with him in control, like pedos for example. Like a dog on a leash.

You're a kike and a shill, how sad.

Fuck you, faggot. Don't even try to justify that shit as "Buh, you're all just weak beta males". If that were true you'd join the Marines, at the very least. Basic recruit training for them is literally more physically challenging than some Army "special forces" training. Fucks sake man, an Army officer? That's some of the easiest shit in the world. Like to the point that becoming one is a joke. You don't even have the rocks to go mustang. You're doing it for the gibs, and you fucking know it.

t. former zogbot myself. At least me and mine have the tenuous excuse that we didn't know any better. Even normies don't have that anymore, what with the current political climate.

THIS, my time in the Infantry shattered that wall and showed me that all the social constructs I had built up by brainwashing were all lies. Catholicism and christianity and abrahamism in general, Americanism, Democracy. Tearing down all those social constructs allowed me to become who I am on the biological level. A White man. Most junior enlisted Marines are stupid including the Infantry but, I have met a few diamonds in the rough who were redpilled as fuck. Our Battalion snipers had Totenkopf and SS tattoos that they hid from higher ups. The Infantry is almost all White despite the military as a whole being very non White.

Top fucking kek. If being an officer was a life if nothing but shamming, why wouldn't more people try to be one? The answer is because little shitlets like you just enjoy the right to complain.

WE WUZ

For fucks sake. For all of the people ITT saying I'M brainwashed, this is what actual cult mentality looks like. Actually, based on the fucking dumpster-tier talking points that even boots don't use, he might actually be doing the most hilarious user stolen valor posting I've ever seen.

Reminder that police are universally worthless pieces of shit who deserve none of out support or sympathy
t. someone who even has had a direct family member that was a police officer killed by a nigger

Fuck off, ZOGbot.

Make me, NEET

Oh, wonderful. It's not like the infantry is totally dependent on a niggerized supply chain. And who could forget your bang up performances in Afghanistan and Iraq? Truly you are assets to Amerikwa.

Okay. Filtered.

is that woman retarded or drugged up, she's acting like a retard

I feel bad for those EMTs, knowing they're on the field with an insane nigger cop

The veterans are waking up, and the new self made stuff is amazing.

where did i pose as an expert on military?
i'm just saying that joining military = whoring out as the leadership is corrupt, no matter what mental gymnastics/reasoning you do

Alright, let's examine your proposal. Working for anything anywhere for any reason where the leadership is corrupt or a ZOG puppet is whoring yourself out. Do you run your own business (or work for somebody who does) and refuse to sell to anybody immoral, or are you, too, a whore? Or is this the rationale for taking "state benefits?" In that case you too are being paid by a corrupt government to not do anything dangerous. Almost everybody is "whoring out" under this wonderful definition I keep seeing pointed out, but the finger only gets pointed at military and LEO guys.

there is a slight difference in being willfully employed as a part of out-of-control war machine that actively engages in manufactured conflicts all over the world killing hundreds of thousands of people and working anywhere else..
yeah, if someone has monopoly on violence it's neccessary to point out every wrongdoing

Dear John.

Story behind this one.

It's called find a wife whose a virgin, doesn't have daddy issues, and believes in Hell.

I'm done reasoning with autists. You faggots really have turned this place into the gayest containment zone ever where the most paranoid paranoiacs discuss the same boring shit while patting themselves on their backs. You wanted a board free of normies and shills. You got half because nowhere is free of shills. And now the shills and the paranoiacs spend most of the bandwidth of this board baiting eachother into arguments where the thesis is always that anything that doesn't happen here is irrelevant and a conspiracy by the enemy. The hysterical part is that these, it's hard to even tell who's the shill and who's hugbox paranoiac.

Which can all change in so much as a month without your influence upon her. When Johnny comes marching home, we say "Cuckoo! Cuckoo!"
It's spelled "normalfag", you fucking normalfag. Have fun carrying trisha the fat tranny and playing meatshield for Tryone, you cattle of a man, you.

what the actual fuck? even the perp is like "uhh why does he have a gun?"

Lmao you're pathetic

perp? you mean innocent woman who is confused as fuck as to why this psyco pig is pointing a gun at her.

I know I'm going back on what I said here, but the fact you're so assravaged is making my day. Let me guess: not physically fit enough to join the military, not even able to obtain a woman to get cucked by. People like you are getting shot and rolled into ditches during the DOTR. We're not remaking our nations out of pathetic stock like you. The fact you keep on responding like a woman with hole-type insults is all I need to know I'll be living rent-free in your head for the rest of the day, and if I'm lucky, the week.

Nigger, Holla Forums, the word is nigger.

He's not acting that way because he's a policeman, he's acting that way because his mixed race blood is more susceptible to mental disease.

Where the hell do you keep coming up, with this? You think you're gonna be some kind of fucking failure if you don't take one up the ass for mister goldblatt. Am I right? How fucking pathetic.

>and I meant it at the time
I don't get how the fuck you burgers are so fucking jew-blind when you have these parasites stepping on your shoulders.

Hahahahahhaha, you're a pathetic cuck

Say the people who will stay in their containment zone, forever. The fact neither of you are married nor will make anything of yourselves is a better punchline than anything I could say.

It takes a real pathetic puke to need bootcamp for motivation. Your death at the hands of kike guidance is only natural selection.

>I suffer from [shit that only "exists" to sell drugs and make (((big pharma))) money]
Good goy, buy dose pills and make shoah to visit docta Goldstein regulahly.

It's ripe for memes.

FUCKING NOFUNS WITH NO TRIGGER DISCIPLINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's it, everyone give up and give into degeneracy then. c6e1e2 says we're all mind controlled so all is lost and we can't do shit, ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK, hurghrughrughrugrhgurhguh.
>>>/suicide/

Really not helping your argument there.

Kill yourself kike.

How about not listening, and believing? It's the first step to unbecoming a cattle, normalfag.

You're going to like getting buttfucked by higher-ups, butter bar.
Don't do a head-start and be faggot when you have your whole career dedicated to it.

You know I'm right, you dumb nigger. Change your ways, or suffer the rope.

Kill yourself kike.

Just don't look! Just don't look! See, the cartoons are telling you to, roach. Go ahead, and take some advice!

Go back to /polmeta/ goon. Kill yourself.

lol what in the unholy name of fuck is going on in this autistic abomination of a thread

Damn. That was intense. I'd like to know what had him on edge so bad. First time drawing weapon? Scared of whitey? Prior gunshots before the video? On drugs?

Glad he didn't kill anyone. How did so many ems get there before backup?

I love how nobody's even bothered denying that they spend all of their time on the internet, have no prayer of a meaningful relationship, and have had to brainwash themselves into believing their shitposts contribute to society in any way. You live a meaningless existence and if you died tomorrow, nothing in the world would change and virtually nobody would miss you.

No, you don't. And if you spent any amount of time in and you're still this deluded, you must have been a grade-A toxic autist. The sperg enlisted people with permanent chips on their shoulders are the minority, and all of their fellow enlisted hate them. The people who complain loudest that all officers do is sham or skate are people who have done nothing in their entire careers in the military other than try to avoid honest work, and their peers notice. People hate officers as a class because they're envious of the rank and incapable of getting it. No officer hates staff sergeants as a class because one was a dick to him once. This "I hate officers" mantra is and always has been the massive inferiority complex of passive aggressive bitches and has been egged on incessantly by hebeywood which by that alone should prove it's cancer.

What's that? I don't understand clicks, mushmouth. Speak English.

An insect crawled in, and is about to have a fit.

Niggers are gigantic pussies whenever they realize they're in actual danger. The dumber they are, the more aggressive they are.

Projecting, much? It doesn't take much, to post something, here. Perhaps your WPM needs some improving.

fuck off live leak shit was monday
MODS DELETE THIS BS

You're not fooling anybody. The spergs ITT devote all spare time to Holla Forums

True. I've been in several fights with them and they are truly fight or flight only. Haymakers or run. Luckily none that I fought were armed. Although I did fight 4 at once and ended up with a fractured orbital bone.

You can't live on a website, dumbass. It's digital. There's no physical bearings for it to be considered a physical realm fit for an abode. Don't those army manuals teach you anything about assessing topics without looking like an idiot?

Go upvote something on Reddit you trendy faggot.

dont get pissy bitch since your slow

Guess that one stung.

You're worse than the CNNfags salivating for the newest story, because you think knowing first is synonymous with knowing better. You just think you're woke because your sources are edgier. Discussion > Headline Hunting

That was an actual answer, user. It's physically impossible to "live" on this site. People using an imageboard frequently doesn't equate to living on it. They come and go, with new users coming into the fray, and old ones passing it on. You can't be upset about everyday people spending their spare time the way you don't want them to.

must be the only other site you know …

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/metaphor

Is someone taking my smartass comment to seriously? I think so! Care to read my further explanation, or are you storming off, now?

I know you're an idiot masquerading as an individual of great intelligence, but he just said he wasn't a Burger. It's clear to me that English might not even be his first language. oh look it's not his first language, he's a Slav. Stay safe out there you fucking stubborn fool, we need as money bodies as we can get.

Yeah I completely agree. (You) and 370769 over here are some of them. "Smart guys" sounds about right.

Do you even read the posts before replying? Not validating his post, but I'm not taking things out of context either.

Why do I get the feeling that you don't belong here? Or on any board for that matter.

That's what he was doing. I was only playing to his words. It's really obscene, almost like a news article going on about hackers on steroids. "These things live on the web forum Holla Forums."

Fuck off.

this thread is boring now.

lol does the greenbean welfare queen want a cookie? a free ride to a trade school? oh i know..
i'm sure your jew doctor will appreciate your sacrifice when he's attaching mannequin limbs to those stubs.

It's called being a smartass. Not everyone giving you a case of the hurt butt is a no-good internet troll.

Out of things to type, now? Good. That gives me time to remind you that the military is no place for any user here to be, and the recruitment officer in this very thread is doing a rather shabby job at turning any heads his way.

You sure moved the goalposts a long way from "everyone in the military needs to be killed," friend.

How in the fuck did I misinterpret that? He carefully worded his retarded claim so that it's basically fucking nonfalsifiable in order to make a point so retarded even most boots straight out of basic would be embarrassed to say it. What, specifically, is harder than Army SF training about Marine Corps basic? Realizing you're surrounded by retards who can't follow basic instructions? Realizing that R Lee Ermey isn't there to yell funny insults at you? Realizing TV isn't real life?

I used to come here a lot more often in the early days, but between Maoist struggle sessions like this thread and the mind-numbing obtuseness to any point of view not already approved by the hivemind, it's actually less preferable to reminding kekistanis that they're retarded at fastchan. It's funny, I've participated in various different threads in the past few months here and invariably either they go perfectly fine, or people devolve into vicious shit-slinging without the slightest provocation if you transgress the echo-chamber. Even here, given moderate and substantiated disagreement, we started out with "every zogbot gets a bullet….from somebody who'll actually leave his house to shoot them" McGee. No facts, just pure irrational, emotional outburst. The only thing that substantiated it was a slew of other equally irrational and emotional outbursts from other people. You'll probably say "go back to 4chan," but this is the reason this board is such an insufferable place sometimes.

Everybody in the military needs to be killed? Talk about sensitive. I thought (((their))) boys were a lot less faggish, than that, but you know what they don't say anymore: don't ask, don't tell.

>>10774213 were unironically pushing "kill your grandpa for having the audacity to fight the glorious Reich" nationalism upthread. This sounds like the same shit those TRS faggots Agrippa, Dagon, and Negromancer would go on about.

You can't read IDs. Military intelligence is a joke.

Zogbot has been around a lot longer than the "blackpill" agency-meme

Seriously though, they already enslave your will through currency manupulatuon and usury why offer up your blood?
How long will people be dilutional to the illegitimacy of modern law?
How many unspeakable crimes will the elite get away with before you stop offering up your very soul for the machine?
How would you feel about being forced into a war with a European nation like Hungary or Russia when the soldiers look like you?
I'm pleading with you not to join because someday it might be YOU shooting at us and you think you'll rebel but will you at the threat of court marshal and death?

I vaguely remember it from LL or wherever, undercover cops in suspect's car and when the others move in this waterhead unloads.

I hear people say the military and cops would rebel and not follow orders against us but I always remind them that a promise of a place in the New Order is quite powerful, especially compared with the threat of death for you and your family.

That's an excuse for imperfect grammar. That's not an excuse for being too lazy for punctuation and capitalization.

and defeatist goons have been using it the whole time.

goon detected

In my experience, cops were usually bullies and just wanted the real deal. Not sure where the bullied theory comes from but I do hear that a lot. Could be a mixed bag. And don't get me started on their aggressive unsafe driving.

Piss off, ZOGbot.

Oh, I thought I was in the military.
Let's see so far itt you've:
1. Pretended to be retarded
2. strawmanned the entire military
3. Moved the goalposts
4. snarked when you got called out
5. ad hom'd when you ran out of arguments
6. continued to ad hom and then commenced 'operation projection'
Go ahead, keep entertaining us, puppet.

I forgot to include
7. advocated for the death of whites who served in the military
but go ahead and keep trying to pretend to be one of us, kike. It's amusing.

Are you still there, kike? Did the smugs give you a panic attack? I'd like to speak to your manager. I'm thoroughly dissatisfied with my shill experience today.

Someone needs to make a shill rating website where we can give them 1 stars if we're not adequately deceived.

Zogbots will have no problem killing their fellow countrymen as long as they'll be promised a cushy life(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I don't have a smug smug enough for this, but this one will have to do.

I guess I better report you at this point

Wrong. You're in the ZOG, now. Consider yourself an official shill.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Do you shills have panic attacks? You must right? Do you faggots have that covered in your health plan? What about psychotherapy to treat smug related PTSD?

Whatever it is, we all know they don't go to Gensokyo when they die.

Reading this thread all the military posters have nothing but contempt for citizens, that's why they're Zogbots.

So the stories are true, mods are kikes

Truly, jewish intelligence is a myth that is finally busted.

Citizens and the military are both at fault.

When the white dude takes the gun and starts comforting him, there is something very touching about it, while yelling shut the fuck up at the other person…

Makes me realize how generally good Europeans are. We have an empathy the other races do not.

You should read the turner diaries.

If you are worth your salt ideologically/morally you will soon become disgruntled and leave. Otherwise you'll be on the wrong side when the day of the rope comes, so you can get your gibs and your good-boy-points from (((society))). A (((society))) that just wants people with a sense of morality to kill each other so they can rape the widows afterwards.

If you want a job doing something manly, it's fine. But you need to have in mind you will be a pawn of ZOG unless you actively fight against it. You will serve an occupation (((government))) to help oppress your own people's interests worldwide.

Don't project your insecurities on other people. If you have something to prove, do it without childish commotion.

They deal with the same bs as us, and they risk getting killed by it everyday. But to lemmings: gibs > logic.

And most of them just want to be part of the authority structure regardless of ethics, and don't care about what is right, only about the (((law))).

how convenient it must be to believe this

they are all stuck in that stage of development

is it a shit thread you fucking nigger?

your a walking corpse.

Zogbot is a Stormfront term from what I gather. The first and last time I went there was when a thread turned up in a google search for WLP, and someone was calling him a zogbot.

HUUUU HUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

somebody get this cop a slingblade

I wasn't looking for praise nigger. Fuck off and die

My fucking sides

Not conclusive from what's visible on video, but the way everyone reacts they all seem to think that guy coming out of the trailer was a threat. Why do we assume the cop was going psycho, based on what specific part of the video?

I'm specifically referring to the implication that he hallucinated a guy with a gun, not the panic attack part. The medic takes the gun away from him and keeps it on the suspect, so I'm assuming the non-psychos there also thought this guy was a threat.

This is all assuming USA is the only country on this board,It's not soldiers fault that the fucking jew run country can pull entire NATO into war-that's just how NATO works,Even in the USA , you can network the soldiers at worst ,get high and initiate DOTR at best

No offence ,I want to join Infantry of my country but are you sure you want to keep writing about becoming an officer in the only country that still does 2 shot suicides?

When life becomes a video game script in your lifetime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True.

If the System was confident there would be no rebellion then they simply have put Hillary in power instead of Trump and pulled a Tiananmen on any protests.

Still, idea that the majority of the police would turn against ZOG seems pretty delusional. Look at Venezuela, they can´t even afford toilet paper but they still side with the state against the population.

Can't wait until you commit suicide in a gas station restroom just like the rest of your kind, ZOGbot.

Whoever wins.

We lose.

More like a high stress situation horsefucker.
And more likely the bully shit doesnt really match, cops in essence have higher rate of assholes but that doesnt mean all of them are assholes.
They more likely fit into a a role that is made for them.

Patton did his job, realized he fought for the wrong side and he paid with his life to keep him quite. Whites are not niggers. Whites are capable of change. I like most was a Lefty at one time and now I'm full 14/88.

TRUTH

Morality doesn't exist in reality any more than Santa Claus or Jesus do. They are just ideas. They are just abstractions. They are just social constructs. Morality is a Jewish abstraction. If there is morality, it should only be strength and survival. Nothing else.

What is the origin of that image? I can't never find the true source. Sage for offtopic