Ace Combat Thread

Now now Aces, this is not the time for dancing with angels. That comes later.

Also apparently the Chinese lost control of their space station. What's the bet it comes crashing down on some major US city?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PTVjO
zxstudio.org/blog/
rb-d2.tumblr.com/
github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/1561
pixiv.net/search.php?word=ケイ・ナガセ&order=date_d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find it worrying that Ace Combat 7 was nowhere during the Tokyo Game Show, aside from 2 seconds of the trailer we've already seen a million times. Some gameplay, a cutscene, a different teaser, just give us SOMETHING at least. With TGS over, how are they supposed to drum up support? Wait for E3 next year?

I don't know, maybe they scrapped it and instead want to bring Infinity to PC and EggBox?

Were they lined up and shot? I feel scared, someone hold me!

I really wish someone would pick up the corporate warfare setting of Electrosphere and expand it beyond Earth, for example SpaceX-like rival companies fighting for asteriod & atmospheric mining rights.

Chinese colony drop soon, stalker.

The Belkans are busy doing a top secret mission to launch an orbital laser to take control over Strangereal and reclaim rightful belkan clay

Expect us soon.

CUM HISTORIA

Oh shit it's actually true!
archive.is/PTVjO

Same, but I'm also disappointed that there was no new teaser or some promo image of what AC7 is going to be like. Guess we'll have to wait and maybe do some plane model kits.

So, my finally PS2 died repair. Do I need to buy a new one to play the best trilogy ever or is emulation good enough to run it on PC?

>So, my finally PS2 died beyond repair.

I need caffeine.
Polite sage.

It'll just get destroyed in the atmosphere.
Asteroids larger than it get destroyed all the time the same way.

I just played through all of them on the ps2 using pcsx2. It's gotten pretty good. I still get some minor (90% speed) slowdown on snowy/rainy levels in 3rd person view, but if you're using first person or cockpit view it should work flawlessly.

You are no fun user.

Threadly reminder that Belka did nothing wrong

Great! I play in First Person view so it shouldn't affect me. Thanks, user.

YO BUDDY, STILL ALIVE?

Fuck, spoiled the dubs fucked up the subtitles. Posting the corrected webm.
Polite sage.

I think you crashed your plane with no survivors.

Would getting rid of them really change anything? The world won't change for the better unless we trust people. Trust is vital in a peaceful world. But that will never happen…

Threadly reminder that a beautiful son of a bitch is making an Open Source Ace Combat engine that's able to repurpose AH: zxstudio.org/blog/

I've almost considered getting AH on sale just to use this, since it looks like it's making relatively steady progress. Well, it was anyhow.

There's also this
rb-d2.tumblr.com/

Seriously though give back the clay

'no'

I just played through Ace Combat 5. Planes take waaay too long to unlock, i unlocked one through the entire game and that was the one directly after the starter plane. By the time you've got the bar 1/4 of the way much better planes are available to buy.

Also your team mates are ridiculously shit. Some missions they wouldn't hit a single thing.

YO BUDDY, STILL ALIVE?

GLORY TO BE BELKA FOR DOUBLE DUBS. ONLY BELKA IS CAPABLE OF GETTING DOUBLE DUBS.

Which means gib bak clay.

pls

How dare you smear the legacy of Chopper.

He was replaced by a man of dark complexion. I wonder if the Nips were trying to tell us something.

probably not

but tbh if it fits your narrative might as well don't care about that

Did the AC3 fan translation make any progress with the second disk?

Are there more lewds of AC characters?

Are there any lewd of AC planes?

Planes? Yes
Characters? No

Has anyone used this?

YO BUDDY, STILL ALIVE?

Not a whole lot. Most of it is just Nagase having a dick.

>Yes
Post it.

Can't be assed looking through my folder and spamming shit here, so just go to >>>/clang/38 if you are desperate

As near as I can tell, they're doing quality reviews and retranslations of the first disc for accuracy and consistency.

I haven't. I also don't own AH, so I can't try it easily.

Ackshually…

S-sauce?

If you ever cared about AC4/5/0 working in PCSX2 without having to use the SW renderer I suggest you start watching that thread
One dev is fixing issues with custom mipmapping implementations which is exactly what makes AC not work properly with the HW renderer so it might get fixed

PRAISE THIS MADMAN

Just use titanatelier.com or >>>/clang/ if you want to see plane sex.

HERE COMES THE SNOW

HERE COMES THE HD COLLECTION

God dammit, user, don't leave us hanging!

Best Ace Combat soundtrack?

Dickgirls ain't my thing user, but I'll give you the link.
pixiv.net/search.php?word=ケイ・ナガセ&order=date_d

Personally I think all of them are the best. But I think it's tied between 4, 5, and Zero.

Just realized that you can't really see the lewd pics without signing up for an account. Here's a pic for that blunder.

Guess a better question which is the best track?

Answer is always The Liberation of Gracemeria.

Zero is still shit

Got me back into a corner there. All of them are good, but I'll say the Razgriz song is the best.

Thanks user, you a real hero.

Belka will rise again!

I know this is specifically an Ace Combat thread, but has anyone here played this? It's a lot simpler than AC and lacks any kind of narrative, but goddamn if it's not a fun little arcade game. It's early access, so I know a lot of folks won't touch it, but keep this shit on your radar because I feel like it's going to be something else once it's through with development.

Is it fun?

I played an old build a while back. It's pretty fun but it needs a better way to select weapons when playing with kbam. The one it has seems optimized for gamepad.

I wonder if there is any Rule 34 of Pixy?

What if Belka were the good guys?

…………………………

S-SAUCE!

/r/ing someone to make the it relevant to VIDYA GAEMS
plz shoop best plane over the dick.

Needs more pics

heh

CUM HISTORIA

Where are all the Acefags at?

Making more Pixy OC

I thought they were busy making Pixy Rule 34?

>Not ADFX-01 R34

What do you think he'll be banging?

Zen and Vega can't come soon enough

Soon user
soon

I'm pretty worried about AC7, especially when we didn't see it at the big event a few months back, considering it has PSVR support.

It's the first game they've made on a new engine, the first time they've done VR, the japs can't into code, and ACES is a small team in Bamco without much funding.

I really hope this turns out okay, and they manage to translate the classic Ace Combat physics and feel to the new engine. It's been almost ten years without a non-shit AC.

F U C K
HERE COMES THE BULLSHIT FLAGS