FUTURE (((HAPPENING)))???

SO THE DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TEAM IS LOOKING FOR 'CRISIS ACTORS - AKA - People willing to play the role of victims after a disaster… Applicants must be from the Oklahoma/Texas area, drill conducted between October 30-November 2
KEEP THE DATES IN MIND.

twitter.com/Human_Domain/status/919898442058620929

SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME A DRILL TAKES PLACE….

Other urls found in this thread:

hoktube.com/watch?v=ukJc6EZI0Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=ukJc6EZI0Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are they looking for white militia types? i wonder how many are going to get shot and then a massacre gets blamed on the white bearded guys on the cctv footage

Militia false flag inbound. I bet they shoot up a mosque.

OKLAHOMA - VIGILANT GUARD
DISASTER RESPONSE TRAINING EXERCISE
Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is now hiring ​Casualty Role Players (CRP)​ to participate in an Oklahoma Vigilant Guard training event October 30, 2017 thru November 2, 2017 at Warr Acres Fire Training Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. ​This exercises will be an Oklahoma emergency response to a simulated incident involving contamination elements. CRPs will be moulaged (injury makeup and fake blood) to portray various physical and emotional injuries and conditions, and will go through medical triage, decontamination, and medical treatment several times during each day of the exercises. Arrival times will be early morning, and the exercises will run between 6-8 hours each day. CRPs will wear cut-away prop clothing and will be washed in decontamination lines to simulate the cleaning off of contamination substances.

This is an excellent opportunity to show appreciation for these brave men and women of the National Guard. Those who have participated in past National Guard disaster preparedness exercises have found it very rewarding: you get to support this important state and community service–and get paid while doing so.

ELIGIBILITY:​ There is no security clearance requirement, so it is open to all, but criminal background checks and U.S. employment eligibility checks will be accomplished. Fort Indiantown Gap is a closed military installation. All personnel must have appropriate ID and be without criminal background. IDs are scanned by security personnel and persons with felony convictions will not be allowed on site. Priority will be given to those with previous experience with role playing, acting, military, and/or first responder/disaster response experience. We also look for diversity amongst our CRPs, including gender, ethnicity, age, body type, disability, and foreign language ability - American Sign Language (ASL) and British Sign Language (BSL) speakers are also highly desired. Due to a potentially strenuous decontamination process, and varying outside temperature, CRPs may not have a life-threatening or serious medical conditions.
Availability (Choose One): *

4-DAY SUPPORT - October 30 - November 2, 2017 (PAYS: $475)

2-DAY SUPPORT - October 31 & November 1, 2017 (PAYS: $275)

Choose this option if you are not available for any of these dates, but wish to be considered for future opportunities.
Would you like to be considered for a Team Leader (TL) position?

Yes

No

Maybe
Where did you hear about this opportunity? *

so the burly white guys "cook up some vx" and target niggers and women then hwute men look bad again after vegas… got it

How come these actors never come out about conveniently timed attacks? Do they assume it was (((pure coincidence))), are they sworn to secrecy?

we see the NDAS flying over in Vegas and strange deaths.
bet you there is a shit ton of scared 'actors' who dont talk out of fear ie; 29 year old 'heart attack' victims

Good fuck , these white bearded country boy militia types are going to be irradiated or gassed. Strenuous decon and such

checked
digits confirm

Probably wont happen now that this thread exists. The US monitors all foreign newspaper releases down to the seconds, and know about things that happen instantly. This place is no different, we break news, they watch us down to the second.

I hope you are right.

Post Crisis Acting companies ITT

http:// www.strategic-operations.com/services/role-players/

Our entire purpose in life is cucking the jews and deep state.

http:// www.iifdata.com/core-competencies/role-player-support/

http:// www.nahraingroup.com/casualty.cfm

… what?
Drills take place all the time. Perhaps you'd prefer emergency responders sit around drinking coffee, shooting the shit and not have a clue to do when an emergency crops up?
You probably mean;
… but drills take place all the time.

And making babies.

Just once I would like to see them staging this shit and over a hill, a regiment of nazis standards appearing over the horizon, marching ever closer. How would they respond to an actual RWDS.

Exactly.

So the CIAnigger and mossad kike are in love with this new narrative, it's so young and fresh and sweet, so tender. They lovingly created it and are hoping to see it grow and blossom into a full fledged anti-white operation.
But then fat old ugly Holla Forums busts in the door and rapes and sodomizes that tender narrative into being the real truth slut that it is, autistic cum leaking out of every hole in the narrative's little body.
I cri every tim.

bump, take that you dirty whore of a kike narrative

bump

For the hell of it, search around areas on craigslist using keywords that might pop more crisis actor ads. Maybe we can start connecting their networks.

Look at the nose ring on these muslims

this

Apparently a mosque got bombed up here in Minnesoamilia down in Bloomingadishu. I'm not seeing a fucking peep on the national news… Could it be because the mudshit bomber was another mudshit?

PART AND PARCEL, MINNESOTA

The funny thing is that thumbnail is a crop of futa
Ur gay bruh

Sage for retarded. Back during the surge they turned the desert into a USMC role play haji town and gave locals a few hundred bucks a day to walk around and role play any kind of haji they want… So you could sneak up on them and test their ability to respond to real life crisis. You basically get to pretend to kill Marines all day( or night)… Except it's with blanks. And if you guys are shooting at each other and he says he got you, you let him 'win'. That's it

I have done this before when in college. It was kind of fun, I wish I got to take the role of the gunman squad since it looked more fun than sitting around in a room hiding.

that faggot can't even control recoil on a fucking AR. what an embarrassment.

you guys always come up with the craziest (((conspiracies)))

Every variation of terms I search for just turns up shit about Syria, but during Obama's first term there was one of these training exercises where the scenario was that white, Christian militia members got angry at prayer being banned in school, so they decided to use mustard gas on a school full of kids. First responders had to deal with multiple active shooters, explosive devices, and chemical weapons, as well as mass casualties.

Yup…or a Jewish temple. This isnt
going to happen anymore thanks to OP's post. This post should be bumped regularly for the next
few weeks…or stickied.
Take screen shots of the post. It would actually be advantageous to us if (((they)))just went ahead and did it anyway out of desperation.

OP deserves the Holla Forums award for "good guy of the year". Fucking complete stud.

OKIE HERE NO FALSE FLAG WE ACTUALLY TRAIN FOR SHIT LIKE TORNADOS WILD FIRES AND HELP OUT WITH POLICE TRAINING IF YOU GO OUT OF THE OKC METRO AREA MOST TOWNS ARE TIGHTKNIT WHITE AND READY TO FIGHT

BUT STILL NO OKLAHOMA HAPPENING YET I'M ENJOYING THE COOL WEATHER"

wtf i live here. inb4 geoengineered tornado.

Nah. It would be a mass shooting event. The international Jew was able to disarm Australia and Britain of guns after 1 mass shooting…So they figure that it's the way to go if they just keep going at it. Even though Americans arm themselves more when they feel threatened that TPTB start aggressive rhetoric against gun ownership.

>>scary white working and middle class goyim with automatic rifles…oy vey. If they ever got mad, they could end our power and Shoah us. Oy veyyyy, grab the guns!!!

DAILY REMINDER TO ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Can I sign up and just not do anything when they need me for the false flag? I wouldn't mind getting a few quick thousand bucks from that stupid old cuck Soros.

Do it…but I imagine there is an interview. Say that you are 100% for gun control…a true believer. Make it sound like you are the perfect zog-bot.

user, you HAVE to be there, document everything (knowing that an attack of some sort could happen lets you mic and camera locations in advance, even), and then publicly prove you were hired for it while releasing your documentation.

And that’s, obviously, TOO obvious.

not every cloud that spins turns into a tornado. But tornados only happen after clouds spin.

Do you really think that your employer adequately protects your information? Do you really believe that we will not acquire your dox? Every last shill will be held to account for their crimes.

During my training we did roleplay scenarios, so we got people to pretend to be victims of violent attacks and so on. We did this because in order for training to be effective, it needs to translated into a real-life situation and of course we weren't going to stage an actual criminal attack just to practice, so we got people to role play, and the better they were at acting, the better our training went.

We didn't hire any outside people, this was just with other employees and training groups. For larger scale role play training they may need to bring in external civilians, like what they did in France in 2015 where they had people covered in fake blood and so on. I'm saying this because there is actually a legitimate reason to get people in to play victims for training purposes.

In all honesty I am not sure I believe that there is such a massive conspiracy where people get hired to be "real" victims, but then I do live in a country where everyone is connected to everyone by varying degrees and no such secret would remain secret for long. This of course may not be in the US and I don't mind being proven wrong. It does seem a lot of work to keep so many people quiet, and non-disclosure agreements get broken all the time. The only people I've known who don't break NDA's or secrecy agreements are those who are professionally trained in military or police or private firms like me. Corporate people smash NDAs all the time. despite knowing the legal consequences (which they never actually face anyway) and civilians can't ever be trusted.

I live an hour away from OKC, is there a number?

Oh silly me I didnt realize the bataclan was just a training exercise!

You dumbass they launch an attack in the area of such training occuring. Its a real attack and people really die. The addition of actors makes obfuscating evidence far easier.

www.searchcraigslist.org to search all of craigslist.
I'm not sure if it gives (((filtered))) results as it runs search query through jewgle.
Listings mentioning "crisis actors" show up in ads calling talking about them being used as false flags. It looks like the water filter man's viewers have polluted the search results with red pills already.

If it doesnt happen, it means we prevented it

I wonder why they're looking for bearded men specifically, are they going to blame Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism on white converts or something?

I forgot mods added those gay wordfilters.

Daily reminder: arm yourself

I don't just mean with arms either, it's important to have a good ammo stockpile.

I know most people on Holla Forums are probably already doing this but it never hurts to drive that point home. You Americans are very lucky to have the second amendment, where I live owning guns is a privilege that the government can take away at anytime.

Don't let them steal the second amendment from you, no-ones scared of a dog with no teeth.

I don't know if this video is just repeating this same information from the same sources but I thought I'd link it just in case ads something.

hoktube.com/watch?v=ukJc6EZI0Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=ukJc6EZI0Rk

The channel is strange, one can assume the source, but its sometimes accurate.

Ok.

Signing up now, will post info if there is any.