AWB responds to threats of war in Lichtenburg!

Here's a new amazing video from Jan Lamprecht on his website "History Reviewed". If you haven't heard about what the AWB did earlier this month in October, I suggest you check this out!

This serves as yet more proof that whites are stronger and will undoubtedly win the race war in South Africa. We'll beat them like we did the British during the First Anglo-Boer War! Hail victory!

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/17/video-south-africa-race-war-whites-win-blacks-try-to-attack-lichtenburg/

But for those of you who are lazy and don't want to watch this hour long video here's a short version

@88showers Okay here's a shorter version:

Due to the blacks not being able to get housing in Coligny and Lichtenburg due to the ANC destroying any attempt made by the whites who try to build houses for them, the blacks become upset. Some have even waited for 10 years or more for their houses to be built, but it never happened.

So the ANC and the EFF blame the whites as always, and since niggers are naturally stupid, they believe it and they start to riot in Coligny. They burn down houses and riot non-stop throughout March and April. Earlier in May, they had kidnapped their own black mayor and held him hostage in his municipal building setting fire to certain parts of the building with petrol bombs. Within 8 hours, the mayor is rescued and the blacks are arrested.

Due to the police standing down day and night and doing nothing during the riots in Coligny from March to April, a group of 10 farmers armed with guns storm the police station and tell them that if they don't put a stop to their men who are rioting they will shoot and kill the rioters. And only then did they finally do something about the riots in Coligny as the white residents were living in fear of losing their homes in fires.

Later on the 10th of October, a farmer in Lichtenburg is visited by a truck of three South African Military members who warn him of something that is coming on the 11th. For some reason, they never notified any other farmers about this and the farmer spreads the word. Pretty soon, an unknown man delivers voicemails to local residents in Lichtenburg warning them of black men who want to have a "meeting" with the white residents who are armed with pangas (machetes), but they are advised not to make contact with them. Then more voicemails are sent by different people and by the time the 11th arrives, hundreds of rioters descend on the streets in North-west Lichtenburg and begin throwing stones at passing vehicles and torching them. One driver is a businessman who was driving with his black workers and sees another car get firebombed in the middle of the road and he becomes scared that he could be next. So he stops the car, gets out, fires two warning shots in the air, but they keep pursuing him, so he is forced to fire rounds at his attackers, killing one and wounding two others. He later turns himself in later that afternoon. He is facing murder and attempted murder charges.

After the police disperse the crowd of protesters with rubber bullets, they leave temporarily only to come back later under the threat of burning down four white businesses in retaliation for the self-defense shooting of a 15 year old low life who was attacking cars. This time there are riot police already there before they even arrive in the white township of Lichtenburg and they are beaten back even when outnumbered. Also, another group that arrived to protect the whites was the AWB since they heard news of people speaking of a war that could break out due to a black person being shot by a white person. 20 pickup trucks filled with heavily armed AWB members arrive (no more than 50 AWB members arrived) and they watch out for any armed black communist insurgents along with the police and the private security. Thankfully, nothing happens even with their violence and how they have them so outnumbered. They were beaten back and they simply couldn't make it past the police barricade. They lost their element of surprise and they were no match for the white riot policemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1075:conflict-in-bophuthatswana-1994&catid=57:awbeng&Itemid=101
archive.org/details/MyExtremelyAngryBoerLetterToSimonRocheOfTheSuidlanders1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Note that I found this while searching on TRS. Very interesting story!

Thats what based whites look like.

14/88 my south afrikaan brothers! hail the AWB! hail the dutch and their noble battle for their rightfully colonized lands!

interested developments indeed and good work on the police standing down. this might be the beginning of a bigger resistance and awareness…

thread song. STRIKE FORCE.

What about Good Hope?

Based Uncle Jan keeping us up to date with SA.
bump

checked.
I haven't heard anything since.

Never forget Bophuthatswana. Those blacks not only had them outmanned and outgunned, those whites were only equipped with handguns and low caliber rifles.

Read about it here. It is such an amazing fucking story

volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1075:conflict-in-bophuthatswana-1994&catid=57:awbeng&Itemid=101

Eerste wat ek hiervan hoor is dit letterlik nie in ons nuus gewees nie?

Op die heideblom 'n mooie blommetjie
En haar naam, Erika
Is slegs myne ja, 'n duisend kere meer
Harte vier, Erika

Want haar hart is vol van soetigheid
Daar 'n onontluikte blommekleed
Op die heideblom 'n mooie blommetjie
En haar naam, Erika

In my kamertjie blom ook 'n blommetjie
En haar naam, Erika
Al met môredou so ook met awendgrou
Sien sy my, Erika

En dan is dit so asof sy wil sê
Dink jy ook aan my, jou liewe bruid
In jou tuiste ween oor jou 'n meisie skoon
En haar naam, Erika

They are trying to downplay or something, not sure whats going on with that. Should be international news across all the mainstream for how significant it is.

Are there more of these?

This was reported by locals in the area. For some reason the SA MSM didnt find it to be important enough to mention it in any of their articles. But according to Jan's sources and people who he knew, the AWB had arrived there in case any gunshots were fired by the blacks so they could go and kill them.

News of South Africa has been in a total black out for a long time

Reason (as I guess it) is that the SA black government and the way that the Black majority society has turned out is a complete embarrassment and there is nothing good to report about.

All top tier. HOLD ON SOUTH AFRIKA!

Whites are already shooting at the nog protesters.

I got chu fam.

Very interesting that he criticizes the Suidlanders so visciously. This is the first negative I've heard about them.

lol vuvuzelas

imagine if south africa had committed genocide of blacks in the first place rather than bother with apartheid.

I own 5 guns, its a nice poor college fag collection.All the basics, a mosin, a 22, a revolver, and 2 shotguns.
I keep hearing how I need to get an AR. But I just cant get over how tiny the bullet is on the .223, and how huge the 308 bullet is.
Like, there's no way 556 is worth buying.
I much prefer the 7.62x39 AK round, its just that in a SHTF/race war type occasion I cant imagine being able to get new ammo.

Am I missing something?

Best stick to things you can supply yourself from the enemy, i.e get a fucking AR.
t. guy who has stuff from .22lr to 50bmg.

If using the enemies supplies is so important, how do I weaponized shekels?

It's like when you're being attacked by bears you throw your food to distract it, if you're being attacked by Jews throw money to distract it. Also the nose is the weak spot in both cases.

The reason he hates the Suidlanders is for the following reasons

1. Simon Roche worked with the ANC. As they say, once a traitor always a traitor.

2. The Suidlanders promotes defeatism. It's basically saying to the whites "no, you shouldn't fight! You should give up your country to the blacks and run away".

Jan did the military calculations in his book "Government by Deception" and found that if the blacks wanted to kill all the whites in a race war, they'd lose. He still stands by those estimations he made.

Jan doesn't believe in running away or forming an ethnostate. He believes in Hitler's ideology of staying and fighting all the way down to the very last man.

Also, watch this to view his opinions on Simon Roche and the Suidlanders in full.

archive.org/details/MyExtremelyAngryBoerLetterToSimonRocheOfTheSuidlanders1

I kekd

Well, if you would have access to the ammunition then you'd have to wager that you'd run into an AR, too.
Go with the slavshit. I'm in your situation pretty much and it's what I'm considering.

If you prefer an AK, buy an AK. Simple.

Jan is a true Afrikaner which is the reason all these alt kike pricks don;t associate with him.
The Boer will rise again.

So my takeaway from all this is that the current situation in SA is our Spanish Civil War. The media gag on all this makes more sense if the international clique sees it that way too.