Plebbits synthesizers

What are your thoughts on the mods of plebbits synthesizers subreddit? reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/76zb1l/synthrotek_makes_rape_jokes_on_social_media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ2qEah8Fns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some good shit from the thread too…

How is this surprising? Reddit only live to ban.

Reddit is full of fucking morons, didn't see that one coming.

he's right about one thing:
therefore OP sucks dick for upvotes
>>>/reddit/

Not surprising, but it's fair to note that the subreddit is dedicated to synthesizers, not politics.. Then you look at the content and it's all "antifa is great and lgbtq saves the day". Haven't seen this cancer leak like this before but you know, nothing new I guess.

Fixed it for you

your thread is dedicated to a degenerate music subreddit
your life is dedicated to sucking dick

Actually it's a hardware, not a music subreddit.
Also, here's some degenerate music for you to soak your butthurt into youtube.com/watch?v=MQ2qEah8Fns

You're a degenerate reddit nigger either way.

Not too fond of reddit, it's just difficult to find a good active forum where people talk about audio hardware, the western degradation is leaking too much…

NatSoc synthesizer subculture incoming….

Time to start trolling these normiesphere hugboxes of supposedly-apolitical subcultures. They seem to have the politics there pretty hard-enforced by groupthink and virtue-signalling. The moment they get triggered it all comes spewing out.
The biggest boards otherwise are Gearslutz and Muffwiggler. Interested to see if this is going to Gamergate and spread to infect them in 3 ….. 2 …… 1…….

synthesizers are a waste of money, if you took highscool maths learn pure data and never look back.
every "producer" I've met was a "nigger-rich" copycat that buys the most expensive gear without ever reading a fucking manual.
I'm cutting all ties to my "musician" friends because all they do is smoke weed, find a sample in their garageband library, then play the same fucking 4/4 beat over it, upload it to soundcloud and their social validation clique pretends to be amazed at their skills.
this is the new "folk" music, corporate approved local variations on a predefined composition given to welfare niggers to make as cheap as possible, then spend the budget on a jewish music video.
the same beat gets produced in every city, with the same fucking rap lyrics just slightly altered to reference locations and people in that city.
musicianship was handed over from the nobles classes to the welfare leech class to disenfranchise working artists.
I spend most of my free time programming synths and will admit it is a waste of time.

Most (((music))) boards, servers etc. call themselves apolitical, but the moment you espouse pro-trump or NatSoc ideologue even without acting like a LARPing faggot you'll either get bullied into silence or banned.

Yep, it looks as if there is a chance it might be starting to happen.

are you arguing that analog synths aren't worth it, or are you completely clueless to the analog qualities of vintage synths that people pay that extra money for?

My thoughts are people should be banned for posting reddit shit

Aint that the truth. Any popular escapist leisure subculture gets jewed this way, once the shekels start to roll in from it. They rise to the top of the moral moderation and demand virtue-signalling from adherents, while magnifying every jew who ever participated as cultural leaders and memory-holing shit they don’t like. (((Let me pay for that, goy)))

My thoughts are that this has nothing to do with politics and OP should fucking kill himself.

Synthesizer "music" is gay so that's no surprise.

same as the mods on any other sub; pretentious liberal faggots raised by television and the internet in some privileged urban shit hole. ffs leftypol triggered a commie sub with their cat girl mascot because soggy knees and even now i'm sure the "right leaning" subs are kvetching about how trump isn't sending the bulk of the u.s. armed forces to the middle east to save those poor commie kurds. what i'm wondering though is what the fuck made you think that you could walk into a environment like that especially one dedicated to an instrument used to make the background noise in clubs where meth tweaking faggots are grinding their aids sores on one another and not be overcome with pozz? m8 i'm pretty goddamn sure that somewhere out there is a forum where you can discuss your overpriced mac only software with people that don't base their political opinions on late night comedy shows and shit up threads with movie quotes.

I'm saying that spending $700-$5000 on a analogue synth is a terrible decision for any young man to make, even if you make a decent paycheck and are comfortable right now.
analogue is not justified in my opinion, I understand the sentiment and would love one but still think it is a foolish use of money.
if you want to make music buy a computer, if you want to own a moog then spend a lot of money.
electronic music isn't traditional is it, so why appeal to tradition?
music is one of the few places where "forward thought" can be expressed with limited resources.
there is beauty within a electronic filtered oscillator, but musicians need a deeper understanding than just superstitious instrumentation choice.
I want to jihad every autistic gearslutz/kvr/ocremix forum user.