2 and 1/2 Hours of Kikes Admitting White Genocide

2 and 1/2 Hour Video of Kikes Admitting White Genocide is Real

Made this little gem, I thought we needed a single source for all the video's that have piled up over the years. Enjoy and spread. Embed in 2nd Post.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
pew.tube/
cis.org/Fiscal-Impact-Immigration
heritage.org/immigration/report/the-fiscal-cost-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-the-us-taxpayer
youtube.com/watch?v=_3cJsJjjr0c
bitchute.com/channel/hedidnothingwrong/
mega.nz/#!AXJHBRpR!wuAWadL7krIyOSMDIcJtz0SBCJ9Mae-I_YLEmPKy5cg
handbrake.fr/
mega.nz/#F!5bgADSaL!_IDCmijXwyKQhk-cn821IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should have put this in the OP

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

This copy may not be done encoding:
White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words

Wow, impressive work user. Obviously I have not watched it all yet, but thanks for making this.

This takes way too fucking long to get to the proof of white genocide advocacy, and naming it "White Genocide is Real" is a stupid idea. Right there you're forcing a conclusion, which will likely drive away many who are not already in agreement. Nice work otherwise.

I don't think it was meat to be a documentary.

Is your post meant to be an argument?

bump

warning, this video is a serious blackpill
so don't watch it if unless you want to feel like shit
good video to share to normies though

its pretty much and incontrovertible proof though, bare minimum it will peak a normies interest

checked
Thank you for this user, absolutely top tier memeing. Could you please throw it on Jewtube for us, I'll start spreading it on social media immediately.

Only right at the beginning and yep. This video is so long I'm curious to see what's in here that I haven't seen before though. Morbid curiosity.

Looks like a lot of kikes outing themselves for sure, but what's with the logo op?

Also the drumming and chanting will immediately deter anyone who isn't set out to specifically watch this video, especially in conjunction with a two-minute visual definition of genocide that could be succinctly accomplished in one slide.

imagine you spent a lot of time producing the video, but it appears LL mods shoah'd by shadow

pew.tube/

its funny, you have to click play a few times before it will go

Unfortunately I have to agree with this. It should be included, but it's much too slow. Also my autism freaked out that each point on the genocide slide was not highlighted for the exact same amount of time. REEEEEEEEEEE

OP can you throw it on mega.nz?

took a few seconds to load, but it played.

i haven't used kim.com and haven't used p2p since the days of napster….ffs

.>>10772717

"it's like" i have no use for jew products.

quit projecting.

Good work. At least someone is doing something. I wonder what happened to all the posters that used to make all the infographs and other redpill images as well.

Nice work OP

oy vey, you got me

i double this, did they all get arrested by the cyber police?

remember the gex videos about immigration: forced suicide of white races?

Stfu and watch the video you lazy goy

Anons, if you want to learn the truth, you cant be a scared hoodwinked faggot about everything. If your seriously about helping your white race from dying off permanetly, i suggest you grow a pair of testicles and learn how fucked up the world really is, so to overcome it. Quit putting your head in the sand and shilling by proxy

Ben Garrison edits were originally made by a jew. The jews contributed a lot of content because they thought they could control us, they have since bailed.

White Nationalism

Is the cause of "White Genocide"

top kek

Incorrect. Nationalism doesn't cause Genocide, nationalism is suppressed and seeded with failure as a key part of enabling the genocide.

There is no white nationalism because there is no white race. Biology isn't so simple that a retarded nigger's worth of observation can conclusively define our intrinsic differences.
And the "white" equivalent of the common street coon, probably in a bomber jacket pretending he's a bruiser, holds this same opinion on the racial divide, because he's researched, he's studied, he's learned and he'll follow this (((shitty meme))) to it's ultimate conclusion, led to a poisoned well, because human supremacy isn't dictated by SIMPLE, fucking FAGGOT shit like (((who you are))) and (((individuality))). Supremacy is garnered by adversity; adaptation is earned with blood.
Stop worrying about (((white people))) and start thinking about the people we'll be after the Irishmen are done throwing Jews at us to toughen us up.

all wars are economic wars

Say the broke kid whose never gone to war let alone lead or started one. Stop watching filterman or whatever faggotry has been pozzing your brain.

havent watched it yet but even if it is shit good work.. Not enough psyop oc getting produced lately.

name a war that wasen't ultimately over economics aka resources

Looks like White Rabbit Radio, which is a podcast that focuses on white genocide in particular. Too lazy to check around though.

Really faggot?
Nice oc, have a bump.

The bitchute version finally finished encoding… took long enough

Thanks for your effort, just skipping through has provited interesting jumping-off points to investigate specific people and issues further.

constructive criticism:

- isolate clips by theme and create shorter videos, more as a set
- give sources and dates when possible, hard coded into the video

Also normalize volume, that's the biggest gripe. I'm listening through big speakers from a reciever and the jumps up and down in volume/bass is maddening

It is like that later in the video, some clips could fit into several categories.

I edited with headphones but it should all be -3 to -6 db

I think round 16 minutes when the issue of funding entitlement programs for boomers with immigration came up, it would have been good to follow it with news of this being complete nonsense.

cis.org/Fiscal-Impact-Immigration

heritage.org/immigration/report/the-fiscal-cost-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-the-us-taxpayer

Maybe it comes up later, but this is either a military buildup or attack on whites/Christianity, not making sure old people are well taken care of.

If you have clips, like something off youtube that is MSM post it, and I may add it,

Live leak and other sites keep rejecting the encode, so either they are just banning it or the actual encode is bad so I may do another render.

call it "The deep state Agenda

Here's one from Tucker saying we could have boosted the economy by making college free instead of paying for immigrants among other things:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3cJsJjjr0c

ok

hear you go

does anyone have a vid of MSM talking about the UK school trips to the mosques and how if you don't want you kid to go, you get cited for racism.

Yeah but a notmie wil want a hook within 10 seconds and the point to be made in under 5 minutes

Noones watching all of that

There are plenty of short redpills out their, this is meant to be for a archive and for anyone wanting MAX proofs

Great, great job OP. I couldn't watch more than 15 minutes at a time. Showed it to a friend and he said "ugh, why did I listen to this video. Now I have a renewed longing for bloodshed". Success.

So, serious question here people. What can one do to stop the jew and these plans of theirs? Because shit needs to start happening right now, there is no time to waste.
Again, what can one do to either stop the jews or provoke more action from Whites?

Vietnam
We didn't need or want rice ..
It was just another Jewish war

pique

No, but I found one of Germans getting fined for it. Muslims not wanting their kids going to churches is acceptable though of course.

thanks

it died an hour in

both links should be working, but I think the live leak is shadow banned, so you can't search it.

Op, this is a wonderful video. If I had a criticism, and I do, it would be the abrupt ending. Build the video up to an ending with crescendo. At the end put in stats (crime, rape, education, etcetera) and use impactful music, like at the beginning. Leave the audience breathless. As it is, it sort of whimpers out. Brilliant nonetheless.

Checked and bumped and saved.

The black pill is what destroys the illusion that the normie believes, it is the wedge that severs him from his fellow normies and sets him down the path of truth.

2/10 Alt-right slide thread, OP's only other video is about how Alex Jonestein predicted Las Vegas shooting.

Great job!

Fun fact, the black pill is what starts the "redpill". Unless you're a normie faggot of course that dosen't look at things objectively.

forgot which thread i meant to post this to… someone asked me for the graphic to a tshirt i made several years ago… here it is along with a few others from that time period. enjoy

Why do these videos always have to have some retarded music? Fucking christ instead of some chink drum marching play some european classical instead.

It's related my friend

You have a source for that quote?

>bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

the channel is called "hedidnothingwrong" and has a bunch of hitler video's on it??

bitchute.com/channel/hedidnothingwrong/

bump

Kill yourself infowars shill. I'm going to edit out jonesberg, throw in some extra content and reupload this (soon). Fuck you OP.

Go to bed Alex.

kill yourself rob jacobson

The Irish don't like Israel because they see Palestine as being in a similar situation to them when the English invaded.

OP, could you upload all the samples you used to
make this video somewhere I could download them?

Holy shit that would take forever lol. Maybe you have a service that would take about 16GB???

Mega can take 50.

I might try, not tonight though.

The nice thing about this shit is that it will eventually backfire and mud offspring will dye their hair, listen to nigger music, and become homosex. They can't even come to the US without hooking up with pros and snorting as much coke as their oil money can afford.

Not on my watch. Have a bump.

Honestly user, this is pretty good but I have to ask, how much of these two hours 27 minutes is that white noise interval? It's pretty obnoxious, and wasteful. I feel if you just used a quarter-second black fade it would significantly shorten the video and make it far more watchable.
I get the feeling however that you are using it as a sort of branding - a trademark interval. I'm pretty sure I've seen it before.

If nothing else, cheers for sourcing and putting all these clips together. I guess if you aren't interested in spending more time on refining it (understandable - I can only imagine the hours it would have taken to get this together) it probably wouldn't be too difficult to cut and replace those sections. I'll have a look at it when I get home tonight.

I fucking KNEW I had seen this before, goddamn it user, think about how much time, bandwith and patience you are throwing out the window for this shit. It's not worth it - you already have your logo on it.

yeah the Palestinians are the good guys, the kikes are the bad guys

holy fuck u made me mad, well done OP. Right when I fixed my computer too.

We need to get back to what made this board great. Propaganda.

If you were in the know you'd know but considering you're a fed your fishing is pitiful.

Palestinians are the lesser evil compared to Israel and while they are certainly useful idiots they aren't really good either
Unlike Hezbollah, Palestinians are mostly Sunnis and most are basically just gypsy-tier immigrants from random Arab countries all around the region, a lot of them joined anti-Assad rebel movements as well
Basically while still useful, they're a much lower tier people

You don't know how correct you are, user. Most muds I see wear fag clothes while listening to their coon music on name brand headphones, and the mud immigrant that was hired on as a tech at work is gay.

Shitskins are much more susceptible to Jewish brainwashing. When the mudlets and niglets start going to public schools and taking in Jewish ideas, many of them turn into western liberal degenerates. I've seen this a lot in Canada, especially among the Indians, the 2nd generation completely loses any of their original identity and cling to degeneracy more than even millennial whites.

Despues de esto, necesito un exorcismo.

This video is actually shit OP.
Hardly ANY videos of JEWS admitting that JEWS are behind the genocide, just a few videos of Jews saying that it's a good thing.
What about the videos of Jews (such as that UK Jew in parliament) actually ADVOCATING TAKING IN THE NON-WHITES?

The real issue is that it is impossible to solve the demographics problem without solving the Jewish problem first, and the fact that the Jew's role in this is glossed over will not get the normies to see the Jews as the people behind the problem.
They need to see that it's the JEW who has done this to their once beautiful nations.

Once again, the video in the OP just shows a very eclectic group of people talking about white genocide, there is no place or group someone watching the video can FOCUS THEIR ANGER ON.

The Jews in the video must also be clearly identified as Jews, with a yellow star or something similar

Creepy and cute done right.

Damn right, but what of the LGB-plaguefiend?

Even a Palestinian is better than a kike. But they can fuck off too.

Cernovich sounds like such an annoying jew.

Wtf are you going to do about the problem

all non whites will be treated the same
*gunshot*
*kick*
*NEXT!*

OP, upload your video somewhere with actually good video quality, so that we share something that isn't compressed to utter shit. Just archive it and upload it to MEGA then give us the link.

This is the the original render I uploaded to Live-leak and Bite-chute.

mega.nz/#!AXJHBRpR!wuAWadL7krIyOSMDIcJtz0SBCJ9Mae-I_YLEmPKy5cg

You can use handbreak to convert it to MP4 if needed

handbrake.fr/

May work on uploading original clips, its 16Gb

Someone needs to put Xurious over this.

someone added a youtube link

ITS RAPE TIME

State arranged marriages must be implemented to help this situation.
The state must force whites to get together and fuck.

mega.nz/#F!5bgADSaL!_IDCmijXwyKQhk-cn821IA

Ok here is the original 16GB of files I used. Also the Premiere pro project is in the folder so you can edit the original if you like. Tok about 12 hours to upload.

It was for economic reasons. Just not ours.

good stuff OP, I have seen all this before, but it really is remarkable when you compile it all together and realize that its over 2 hours of them outright admitting to their anti-white agenda.

fuck off shill, we don't want your jewish run controlled opposition.

That was an exact order given to the german volk by Adolf Hitler.

Invest in cryptocurrencies (massive amount of wealth to be made there right now) and do your best to help make decentralization the way of the future. There are so many blockchain startups that could destroy Silicon Valley, basically do all they do but in a decentralized manner where politics matter fuck all. It's currently the only way I see to destroy the kike jew.

Amazing video, user. I don't know how you have the kind of will power to put this all together.

probably weaponized autism

Source? That doesn't sound right, seems over the top for the state to force arranged marriages on the populace. Also unnecessary, all that's needed is for the Jewish demoralization and legal structures to be ripped up, white people aren't so useless they can't pair up on their own given the right conditions.

Nigger doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. NSDAP Germany paid good amount of certificates for every child you had as it was seen as a good service to the nation. There wasn't arranged marriages. user needs to brush up on his knowledge. Ask any (non-cucked) German who lived there at the time.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

stove ek imdb tbh.

Good work.

Actually a good point.
Need to to be viewable to a general audience abbot more. Name it something less on the nose.

OP thank you for yout work documentation .i wasnt able to see this like 4 days ago from liveleak and bitchute .bitchute played a little then stopped so i downladed the torrent .Special thanks to user from france and US that seed.Its evidence at this point