Kyle Odom. Shot pastor 6 times in the head with a...

Kyle Odom. Shot pastor 6 times in the head with a .45 ACP who was reported by the media as being fine the next day in March of 2016. Kyle Odom shot him as he believed him to be a reptilian from Mars. Kyle Odom was arrested at the White House while tossing files and flash drives over the fence. The media published a redacted version of his 23 page manifesto. His 43 page manifesto can be found here describing his experiences of being tormented by extraterrestrials.

mega.nz/#!hgBT3C7B!Abcah7y7U_41ENJg37PRgEefEOryMh-__7NGdVgVxOc

Or from here if you don't want to click on the direct link

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3113527/pg1?disclaimer=1

For almost two years Odom was tormented by ET entities after a profound meditation experience wherein he found himself able to comprehend his studies in genetics effortlessly. These entities were described by Odom as toying with him for his newfound comprehension of his field, remarking that understanding the missing links in genetics would cause a revolution unfavorable to the ETs who have replaced world leaders on a global scale. He made a list of US senators and congressman who aren't who they seem. Most of these reptillians are found in the Israeli government and cited as being "too many to list." Going all the way to its founding in 1948. In his unadulterated 43 page manifesto, he releases full documentation of his military history, medical records, university certificate, grades, credentials and resume. He describes briefly the methods used to subvert and control and describes the breakthroughs "non-hertzian waves" by Nikola Tesla and claims that these are the waves used by these reptillians to control our minds, actions, weather, and even our heart rate, and bodily processes. These non-hertzian waves are said by Odom to be able to manipulate the vibrations and frequencies which exist down to the atomic level and is fundamental in the technology of extraterrestrials like electricity is to us.

His testimony agrees with the alleged experiences of ex-government geologist Phillip Schneider, who was murdered with his own catheter shortly after his lecture in the 90s and the early testimonies of Alex Collier who describes the same urgency of the peril our species faces.

Later in 2016, a Fox News feed of Hillarys campaign jet was cut abruptly wherein apparently, Clinton experienced a "cloaking failure" and the feed was shut off either automatically, deliberately or the camera was attacked or its operator was tackled. I became interested in this story from this thread which touched on it breifly.

8ch.net/pol/res/10480454.html#10516730

I know this all sounds eagerly paced, but there's so much too this that I didn't know where to begin, and this discovery has really broken a lot of my perceptions were all of it to be true. Why was this so swepted under the rug? Is there more to this? More connections to be made? What else don't we know?

I want to wake up from this nightmare

Other urls found in this thread:

teslaenergy.org/intro4.html
luisprada.com/the_lacerta_files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

Odom's claim, not mine. Nikola Tesla is said to have been studying them and made breakthroughs in that area, but apparently modern science says they aren't real or that the idea is ridiculous.

teslaenergy.org/intro4.html

I think everyone here should study Tesla. And recreate his experiments. In b4 I get glow-in-the-darked for posting this.

That clip of Clinton always bothered me. What was it exactly? At the time people were saying it was a backpack, but the reaction of the news host as they cut back was really odd.

tesla is a literal bogey man. people always try to ascribe whatever pseudo-metaphysical phenomena to him.

So all you have is a 43 page manifesto from someone who may or may not be insane, a clip of Hillary Clinton on a plane that may be nothing more than a simple broadcasting glitch, and finally using Tesla as a means to try and make it all seem like it has some credence. This is nearly as bad as the Trump is a time traveller threads. Kill yourself OP

Electrical Engineer here, what on earth would be a nonhertzian wave? A hertzian wave is just a periodic change in the electric field.

This guy honestly sounds like a schizophrenic, as they usually become convinced that theyre experts in some distinct field but cant communicate what they "understand". This surge of dopamine and other reward chemicals leads them to believe that everything they conclude is correct. Throw in some hallucinations and kaboom.

Now other than the short miracle of the dude he shot surviving, the claim that hes an alien, if taken seriously, would lay the question:
Where is the proof? Literally all you need to ask yourself about these things is, "where is the proof?"

Anything asserted without evidence can be disproven without evidence, remember that.

I hate that they call it that. It's another name for a standing or stationary wave. Tesla himself used those terms, as well as longitudinal wave. I don't know where "non-hertzian" came from, but I've seen it used often, since as early as the late 80s/early 90s, when such things began to pique my interest. It is possible Tesla himself coined the phrase - it's been a long time since I read anything written by Tesla, and I haven't looked through his patents in a long time, either.

he did originate the phrase, then probably, it's just a misunderstanding of the phenomenon at work. If you have a defined area, and within the perimeter, you're sending out a resonant ELF or VLF envelope with MHz or GHz modulation, to an observer (especially one circa turn of the 20th Century with primitive instruments), it's going to look like those waves are present at all points all the time.

At least, that's what I figure.

I'm with you. Any science fags want to collaborate, I'm game. I have some ideas as pertains to EM weapons, psionic amplification, power distribution, etc.

I've built a couple coils and done some rudimentary experiments. I'm no engineer, though - just a tech with a part-time hobby.

Sage for double post.

should have bought himself a 10mm.

You could have fooled me. As for weapons, buy a solid state physics book. If youre dedicated enough, it will teach you everything you need.

Go back to current year /k/ and its off topic waifu threads, faggot.

chill out m8. just think in a few years you can gift that $4000 custom to your grandson. pic related.

Ignore this thread, it's meant to distract from the human woman's dealings with the other human space fuel company.

I'm on to you dirty xeno, I will throw you in the incinerator soon.

Should have gone for S'n W 500. Cant regen if there's nothing left.

ayylmao
>>>/x/

Purge Xenos filth!

I have no problem whatsoever believing Shillary is infested by alien invaders spiritual outlaw aliens that is

THE LORD IS JESUS CHRIST
friendly reminder that 100% of "extraterrestrials" are afraid of Him; saying those particular words near them may have a profound effect on them

also, another thing
due to certain metaphysical laws, they aren't allowed to interfere with your free will unless you let them
don't let them

will have, my mistake

Eve Draconis is a species traitor Finnish whore, read her website.

Just skimmed op, not sure if this has been posted or not, but for any user looking for some time to kill, read this

luisprada.com/the_lacerta_files/

orionmindproject.com

That's a fake.

Source for that claim? Also
I was implying its just a fun read.

I'm no Ironical Engineer, but my sides have transcended spacetime.
sage becayse /x/-tier

I don't care if it's a fun read because it's based on fictional accounts. You'd have to have done laps in the ufology community to be on my level and I don't have the time or inclination to spell things out for you.
That website I listed is the best insight into reptilian mind control influence and dissimulation, along with their lust for Human females (control and domination).

Well aren't you the pretentious schizo? Go take your laser pointer and mirror, and crawl back to whatever field you came from. I'll attempt to watch your embed later though.

Nah, I just don't have time for babies that cry "muh source". It's called intuition, baby.

In hindsight, the Lacerta Files may in fact be genuine, since some of the information does collaborate with other accounts. It's been a while since I visited that. You might not be ready to step up into the big leagues of exopolitics, kiddo. And that vid I posted is like 2 minutes LMAO. SHIT GOES DEEP LIKE INNER EARTH SON YOU AIN'T READY.

With Lacerta being dialogued with a Swedecuck, and OrionMindProject being a Finn whore, you can see how the Reptilians gravitate towards certain genetics for contact.
Then you have niggers in Africa like Credo Mutwa thinking they could become God if they ate a piece of Grey alien flesh they found on the ground, only to get deathly sick and trip out for a few days.

I'm pretty sure that it is Dismissed, not disproven

Hardly crying here buddy, I was just mocking you really. /x/ is a long standing hobby of mine, it's just rather funny that people step forward acting as authorities on fields legitimized by speculation alone.

I do agree that all the more famous stories have some commonalities peppered throughout. Mountainous regions, telepathy and almost magical manipulation of sensory domains, all there. But the buck stops short of actual, physical evidence in the current year +2 for me.

top kek

Now you know real reason for pepe posting, we implant their image so the magic stops working. The only reason Hillary got spooked by cartoon frog was that she thought someone from same race was fucking with her.

Why the fuck is it so hard to find a proper version of the video in the OP? It's always choppy or has its colours fucked with.

Getting mindfucked here, videos of this are disappearing, and remaining ones are choppy as fuck if someone has pure footage without all fuckery pls upload

I tried to find it ages back because a mate of mine didn't know what I was talking about. I'd love if we could get a clean video up, but it feels like it's totally disappeared. Can't even find the original broadcast to extract the clip.

Kill yourself moshe.

No sound on the clip but no choppy bits.

bump

Know how I know you've never peered into the astral? It's safe to say that 99.9% of "extraterrestrials" don't give the foggiest shit what you're whimpering when they start hovering around you.

Oh, you must not be that gifted or intelligent then. Skepticism is not a mark of superiority.
Since these matters operate outside the bounds of the physical, you and your limited awareness are already at a handicap.
Gifted children are always sought out to be placed in gubmint programs, btw. I've met a few supersoldiers in my life.

If you really want some A+ magic stop using it. (((They))) have made le meme frog and le dubs checking the cornerstone of their playbook. Holla Forums could destroy dozens of millions of dollars in opposition research if y'all just consciously abandoned those two maymays, but I kind of doubt this collective is up for it….

Don't discuss this.
Bumplocked.

Unless you bring something to the table, tangible, worthy of discussion, I'm going to assume you're just another schizo with an internet connection. At least Odom had the balls to prove his pastor could resist headshots. Post your captain's log of when you encountered aliens.

There's a comfy spot for you on the pyre. We'll send you to your gods. I'm sure they'll appreciate the warm meal.

A non genetically related person in my family got it a while back, fucker traveled a few hundred miles by himself to find specifically my moms house and tell her about the cia putting shit in his brain.

Scary stuff. Id been having major anxiety about schizphrenia before then and so that added onto it. Anyways thats just how Ive interpreted how it works, bathing in reward chemicals while hallucinating.

I'll point out that some people may refer to space as the Heavens

If "extraterrestrials" are actually from other planets, that's the least interesting thing about them. I find that the ultraterrestrial hypothesis leads me down much more interesting and productive roads than the hollywood-pushed ET hypothesis. I think what people perceive as space and alien abductions is probably astral intrusions, sometimes it's just as simple as unintelligent wildlife; but there are entire civilizations which are birthed, develop, and die entirely within the astral as well. Its those entities that we're having contact with and that's why the evidence is so thin and contradictory. The aliens have to try to match up vibratory signatures for long enough to "do something." Naturally, begging for jesus to help you typically doesn't do much more than it would against an incoming bullet, though you can sometimes desyncronize their targeting mechanisms if you have a way of changing your vibratory signature, say through meditation or maybe even intense prayer.

LMAO started posting things mods couldn't cope with and they anchored the thread. Leave the real issues to the gifted ones and keep babbling about events out of your control, cucks. Breakaway civilization has left you in the dust.

I don't think you know what a schizo is and are likely projecting, as your typings are nonsensical. That's characteristic of mental illness.

The anchor was frightened badly. If you watch the slow motion video, you can see lizard Hillary turn her head, disappear for a second, then reappear. My guess is during the time she's off screen, she's eating a chunk out of the cameraman.

this thread coming at a time of mass sliding, and being a year old news story, is evidence that the ODOM incident was a psyop used to discredit the suspicious goyim.

I can understand why the thread was anchored, but that bitch is a lizard. She transformed on camera. I don't know about what Odom saw, but Hillary Clinton is a confirmed lizard.