New York City Rabbi Gets Prison for Stealing $5 Million in Funds for Disabled Preschoolers

New York City Rabbi Gets Prison for Stealing $5 Million in Funds for Disabled Preschoolers

Samuel Hiller and three co-defendants used the money to cover personal expenses, including a family wedding, home renovations and jewelry

A New York City rabbi has been sentenced to prison for stealing $5 million in funding intended for disabled preschoolers.

Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown and State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli announced Tuesday that Samuel Hiller will spend one to three years behind bars.

Hiller was assistant director of the now-defunct Island Child Development Center. It provided services to Orthodox Jewish communities in Far Rockaway, Queens, and Brooklyn's Williamsburg and Borough Park neighborhoods.

Restitution is part of Hiller's plea agreement.

Three co-defendants also pleaded guilty for their involvement in the thefts, which occurred between 2005 and 2012.

Prosecutors say they diverted money to relatives, to businesses and to cover personal expenses including a family wedding, home renovations and jewelry.

archive.is/asBqJ

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/17/rabbi-gets-prison-for-stealing-millions-from-special-needs-kids/
archive.is/TzoDz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sad

and it slowly falls down…

kikes getting jailtime…

Hile Hiller.

A jew's going to jail for jewing jews

No free jail card for the jews for jewing the Jews. It really make me think. Maybe we should encourage the jew to jew the jews even more. What do you think?

1 to 3 years for stealing 5 million? holy fuck a nigger would get 10 years for stealing 50

In New York?

3/11 gets
statistically strange
checked

Seems like an extraordinarily short sentence for someone who stole an amount that is more than the average person will make in their lifetime.
I wonder if being a slimy kike has anything to do with it.

Jews will defend this.

A jew.

rural upstate new york faggot here. niggers don't get time for anything downstate…new york city is a cesspool. crossing my fingers for the aids/hiv superstrain that will develop in california makes its way to the big apple and exterminates the population. the city is so polluted and tight-knit i couldnt imagine how fast the cleansing would take place.

new york sits on its hands whenever niggers/jews/faggots/women are involved. arguably jew york is more left leaning/cuckold-esque than california…the only saving grace is western/upstate new york is conservative as hell (check polling maps from last election and local elections to confirm - go above albany and you got a sea of red). the entire state suffers because of the city sucking all of the tax money. people live like south afrikan dutch settlers in some towns up here…it is sad. new york city is the epicenter of degeneracy for the western world…commiefornia has nothing on the kike infested city.

Hep us.

names? I might actually know these kikes and if I do boy could I fuck them over>>10772291

>>>Holla Forums

I remember an article about rabbis diddling kids in some kike community. It pretty much amounted to "guys, please stop doing that, you know we can't report you to the police!"

And again and again

agreed. One to three years is a joke.

>nypost.com/2017/10/17/rabbi-gets-prison-for-stealing-millions-from-special-needs-kids/
>archive.is/TzoDz

Stealing from disabled kids is comically evil: every human being can tell it's wrong, why couldn't this Jewish rabbi?

Yup. Like Bernie Madoff.

Because Jewish rabbi's aren't human?

And restitution of the five million

yes
that's the only reason he's going to jail
if had jewed goyim the case would not even have made it to court