Oh NO NO NO NO

Oh NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/critical-opinion-the-empire-strikes-back-original-reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Disney going to do any course corrections now or are they really that retarded?

How is Jumanji so popular? The movie is average.

Yes, JJ Abrams will remake Return of the Jedi and retcon a plenty of things about The Last Jedi. Wait and see.

when you consider ticket prices are double what they were even a few years ago you realize that movies in general are losing popularity

Where tf is Black Panther?????

This
and the else is out?
Hollywood has ruined movies to the point where a mediocre movie becomes a hit because everything is just so repulsive.

It still is the most watched movie of the month, 1st spot for two weekends.

In his natural habitat, a U. N. refugee camp.

Just end it

"People confused it with Black Cougar" ….

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mexicans, I bet.

not out yet.

Ehh it was a fun dumb adventure movie. Not nearly the worst thing ive seen this year. I liked it.

It's pozzed

Pffffft! It is borderline redpilled, mate.

Jumanji 2 would have worked better if Jack Black didn't act as a gay faggot and said "omg these things are so great"

*blocks your path*

So…uhhh user, what did you think of Jumanji? The rauchy humour was pretty litty right?

I remember his debut in that weird feather thing. Then I remember THE ROCK AND THE NATION OF DOMINATION.

Look, I mean come on guys, Jumanji is a juggernaut. Empire Strikes Back would have trouble against it. It had mixed reviews too.

Is this the hwhitest black man in history?

There’s video footage of Rian Johnson now claiming that Luke going on the island was an act of bravery and a sacrifice for his friends, and that he was not a coward.

They are spinning like that dick in the old ytmnd gif.

starwars.com/news/critical-opinion-the-empire-strikes-back-original-reviews

Yeah, Abrams for sure will retcon a lot of things and be lauded as the savior of Star Wars for the second time, while Rian and Lucas will work as janitors for Disney.

Rian should die. I hate that pompous fuck even more than Kennedy or Abrams, and I thought that was impossible.

Samoan, dumbass.

Do you hate movies?

I hate anyone who thinks Rian Johnson is somehow synonymous with movies.

He's a talented filmmaker, in spite of your opinion about TLJ.

Your opinion has no worth, I hope you realize that.

Reminder that Rocky Sucks!

On a scale of 1to 10, how gay are you?

ASL?

16/f/cali