George Soros

how do we get this guy to kill himself?
surely for his age, he can be bullied to death, right?

I mean the guy looks a bit chubby and for his age, anything stressful could cause a heart attack, i'm wondering if we could accelerate those bad health conditions so that he can fuck off from this planet once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UBfBg
archive.is/w25gT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_Rachman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey#Death
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1996/eirv23n44-19961101/eirv23n44-19961101_054-the_secret_financial_network_beh.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we can bully him to death too, it doesn't matter really they all have to fuck off.

The fact that this guy is still around is unmistakable proof that the concept of "right wing lone wolf terrorist" is a complete fiction. If there really were any of those lone-gunman types, this guy would be in the ground.

He just gave away 18 billion dollarydoos to one of the commie organizations he funds. I don't think that's something a healthy (((man))) would do. He's probably on death's door as it is.

thats more than enough to strike a nerve, just keep reminding him on his shitter feed that the 18 Billion investment was the last investment he'll ever make, and how that will collapse him financially, something along those lines but with a more mean/rude tone to it.

financial reasons is what leads billionaires/millionaires to kill themselves.

archive.is/UBfBg

holy shit he needs to take control of Soros' power immediately because he is so woefully equipped for it and soros likely has a hundred other goons that want it bad too.

David Rockefeller had six heart transplants. George Soros will be around to see the US collapse.

Why does everyone think Soros is the finally boss? He's just taking the heat for the real bosses that don't get much publicity. He's a megakike, but he works for gigakikes.

archive.is/w25gT

Really boggles the mind.

shoulders are more "broad" than hips

wew

yeah he's starting to get a little schizo

(((Gideon Rachman)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_Rachman

Kill his son.

Him having to bury his own son, would be the perfect retribution for the misery he has helped sow in this world. Just remember, he's not the final boss.

why?

as soon as soros dies, his half breed wife will take everything and leave nothing for poor little soros Jr.

Except she can't because he just "donated" it all to his foundation, managed by his son. The law doesn't allow NPOs to be inherited.

welp, what a shame.

Checking those digits. Kek will make it so.

and there's not enough retribution in the world for what he and his kind have done. We'll have to content ourselves with just killing every last one of them and living lives of virtue afterwards.

Soros most definitely has successors in place. The man is an empire builder. An evil empire builder, but still an empire builder. People like that always have succession plans.

He is his own successor.

Seriously OP, how low is your IQ?

Not low enough to be qualified to work for a jewish shilling firm.

This vampiric kike should have been dead already if not for the fact he keeps stealing organs, he looks like a sack of rotting flesh and probably smells like death, he's trying to buy time until he can transport his brain into a robot.

Also, he doesn't give two shits about his retarded son, he'd probably steal his organs too if he had to.

checked.. kill his family

t. fbi

or his son

Checked, and true. This is why I decline being an organ donor, these fucking vultures hound your family when you die just to give your body parts to kikes like this like you're just some sack of meat. I smoke anyway so at least there's that.

The British government were attempting to pass a law a few years ago that would have made organ donation opt-out instead of opt-in, essentially making everyone's bodies property of the state. Makes you wonder about the number of people who "don't make it" who also have nice healthy organs that are a perfect match.

Yep. We have lifetime (((politicians))) who have had multiple heart transplants despite being over 70 years old, when the transplants should have gone to someone who wasn't a decrepit old kike.

Let it happen

Draw him in the process of dieing. Repeatedly draw him, each time, closer to death and in greater suffering. This is classical meme magic done to kill a person.

FUCKING HELL MEME RESPONSIBLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thread looks like a bait thread for a journojew to write dirt on this site.

You know, to take a heart for transplant, the "doner" has to be still alive.

Get em in a wheelchair and push him into traffic.

the only bait on this thread is your defeatism, kindly gas yourself, your pathetic reddit syndrome is showing.

A screen shot from a thread last year.

not putting him in a private prison

A Jew is willing to do anything but die because it's going to hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey#Death

Threadly reminder for newfags that he's just the middle man who gets money from the Rothschilds and other jews and funds all those leftist organizations himself so that he gets the blame, while they stay in the shadows.

Cleanse his social media accounts with Christian symbols.

we all know this, but a dead kike is always a good thing, why the hell are you against a kike dying? especially one that is more militant than other fucking kikes, this kike is showing more interest in taking us down than his shitty overlords, once he's out of the way we go after the rothschild.

Sayonara sailor Soros

get his son to kill himself first

exposure to sunlight

Kill one or more of his children, OP. But this guy will never kill himself. Probably live to a hundred ffs. Just look at disgusting Kissinger, he's still active. The fat jew slob saw Trump last week.

Fuck you bastard. You put a fucking man on a cross. And it's not a fucking nigger. FUCK YOU

You faggots don't realize he is the Beast, the False Prophet mention in revelations. He is the perfect enemy. He doesnt even hide it anymore. The fact that there are people who take his money for causes they dont believe in personally says everything about these end times.

Bah, Humbug
Once rich jew spawn dead

The time is drawing near my brothers
Praise KEK

The frogmen are drawing nearer
On leather steeds they ride
They come to take liiiiiiife

Even Milo and other controlled-op cucks attack this guy. While he does need to be dead, there's a replacement waiting in the wings. We need to prioritise finding out who that is. They'll almost certianly be younger and more tech-savvy. They can be given the full Chris-channing.

PUBLICLY GO TO HIS HOUSE AND SHAME HIM INTO DOING IT!
George Soros
917 902 4102 cell
212 722 1177 home M-Friday
914 234-9712 home/weekends
7368 198th St
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366-1819
(347) 235-1688 - Wireless
Cantitoe St
Katonah, NY 10536
(914) 787-0651 - Wireless
Old Town Rd
Southampton, NY 11968
(631) 287-3191 - Landline
(631) 283-7563 - Landline
[email protected]

this

soros is probably better protected than the president of the united states. Do you have any idea where he is at any given moment? Even our intel agencies might not know. Add in the mystery if he is a tool of the CIA or Mossad or whatever…

He probably won't ever commit suicide. the only way it could happen is if someone doses him with a research chem that induces suicides. I wouldn't put it past putin, I guess…

(checked)
Well, alright.
He looks like Michael Douglas and Michael Moore had a baby through IVF, with Anthony Hopkins being the surrogate mother (in character as Hannibal Lecter the full seven and a half months).

How much younger?

What if it was someone like Elon Musk, who has spent his time building up his name and brand as a philanthropist? Imagine being a normalfag for a moment

wow this young billionaire has all the values i do! Surely there's (((nothing wrong))) with letting his policies on space and science take over!

Jews like doing horrible things like that. It's in their nigger dna.

Soros is omnipresent.

the fuck is that video from?

Sure we'll just make one of the top generals of the JWO feel bad about himself. That'll get him.

his position is so uncertain he's literally a quantum superposition of possible states

Ultimate kill shot would be having him diabolized by BLM and other nigger ape organisations (the same niggers who cucked bernie sanders during one of his talks), so much that they actually go to his house and chimpout there. Repeatedly

Don't you find it wierd that he just transfered a lot of money to open society foundation just before the communist cogress?

Oh holy fuck

Nobody made that connection so far.

I knew there would probably be a shakeup within China during this Congress since Xi has an opportunity to replace a lot of Jiang's people, but this is alarming.

what do the chinks plan on doing do you think? have they contracted soros as an assassin?

Either Soros is anticipating imminent financial armageddon, or Xi might push for a sort of (at least nominally) Chinese glasnost and perestroika that the Open Society Foundation could help finance the efforts of in the style of paying a bunch of dirt poor chinks to make mass demonstrations in every major city in support of Xi's perestroika. Then when these pseudo-democratization efforts succeed, and state backed financial institutions are declared insolvent, certain (((Chosen))) financiers will be able to purchase their assets and take their place. Who better than good friend Soros whose Open Society Foundation helped make China a more (((open))) and democratic society?
That's a hypothesis anyway.

Muh rich capitalist entrepreneurs are commies!

You keep talking about him. Normalfags know him pretty well now but not until everyone knows who this kike is will it be enough. Normlfags see him and recognize that a jewish billionaire is both indirectly and directly affecting their lives. If that normalfag believes that all jews are somehow perfect little angels, this shatters that belief. Sure, they'll cuck out for a while and say he's a rotten apple but then when you start stacking the stories of other jews on top of his activities and reality sets in. The jew problem will weigh over them like they're suffocating and then they'll be naming the jew before long.

>>>/bog/

the more art I see of soros the more I hate him.
his face is a fucking punchbag.

Sayonara Sailor Soros

Checked

Checked.
LEAVE MY FUCKING PLANET SOROS

Pretty sure he thrives on it.

I think hell be fine

We do know that, though we are trying to shift the overtones window to shine a light on (((them))) again

Psychopaths are not affected by emotional abuse.

them digits don't lie…

Just looked up the Rothschild connection stuff and found this:

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1996/eirv23n44-19961101/eirv23n44-19961101_054-the_secret_financial_network_beh.pdf

longest living Nazi in history. Single handily carrying the future of the 4th Reich