US "Decapitation Squad" nearing NK Border

archive.is/hDp3Q

I hope you guys already bought your NBC suits, gas masks, and iodine pills. The nukes are going to be flying soon

If this were true, why would I be reading about it before it happened?

Sage for insufficiently skeptical OP.

>>>/oven/

North Korea is to distract from Vegas and PedoGate / Holly Woo'd. Keep pushing on them and forget about NK. Any news involving hostilities against NK is not in our NatSoc interests.

No but seriously if this is in progress where the fuck is opsec that I can read about it these journos need to be killed solely off of leaking military info

What?

It's a pretty fucking reasonable question, don't you think? Why would top secret military maneuvers like this be publicized? Even the route through the river? How hard do you think it would be for North Korea to obstruct the river if given sufficient warning?

Either the story is bullshit, or people need to hang for treason for spilling the beans.

interesting bot below you. I think we are seeing part of their 'playing both sides' here.
but yeah, opsec? i'm sure there are not a boat load of people going up that river. If that isn't just made up by the press, then its psyops.
There's seals in the sea, seals in the river, seals under your bed…

Technically this report after all the other warmongering give credence to the Norks fears and justifies an first strike as an defensive maneuver. Even if they don't have an assassination squad, the threats made already are enough to make the potential situation seem true enough to attack.

It takes months for the US to garner enough strength to initiate an invasion and it is clear our nation doesn't give a fuck once our leaders decide to push on. So the norks have a choice to sit and hope nothing happens or take live by the horns and ride the bull on their own terms. Hitting the carrier group with a nuke and also hitting most major US military targets that can be reached would put the nation on its back heel and make the rest of the nations around the norks realize that it could easily have been their own cities dead rather than a bunch of zogbots. Might be enough to stop a major war dead in its tracks. If not, you make the butchers bill far more than most are willing to accept. There are few other options available for best korea at this point.

So at the end of the day, even if we don't have an assassination team on the carrier group. The understandable belief that we do, can easily be enough to start the war all its own. After all, ms antionette never actually said shit about eating cake in all likelyhood.

Assuming this is true, then Kim's not going to be assassinated. Assassinating Kim after this news drops is a great way to piss off China enough to get into a war with them.

I am assuming this is false, and is in fact propaganda from the Norks to rally the Chinks into war with the US - if Rocket Man dies now, it's sure to look bad enough for the US that China will act.

ive been waiting for this happening for about 7 years.. this happening lead me to become getting redpilled about the JQ…

I AM SO FUCKING READY FOR THIS PLS HAPPEN ALREADY

plus my raytheon stocks will probably skyrocket

Great, another country in the process of being "liberated". Surely they need a quota of democracy.
God bless America.

North Korea is such a tight knit society I can't see how people can be walking around anywhere without "not fitting in"

Where I live there is an informal network of "private for hire" Korean executive cars that only drive Koreans who have had too much soju to drink and are often living life in America on (KST) these guys/drivers are all in touch with each other by phone and know the locations of each driver at every various location. I swear, I shake my head at times and think they damn near operate as an intelligence service/informal police service/private security service. Most of them acting as drivers are former ROK Marines in retirement here in America. Serious, next level shit while American citizens flounce around ignorant of what is going on around them.

Fake news.

tell me more about the top secret US governments plan to top secretly inflitrate a police dictatorship with the plans how exactly to do it in the article.

or the hit squad is already in N.Korea and has been for a time now.

fake news

Sounds a lot like when papers released "Truman's war plan against Hitler" a week before the US entered the war. Hopefully US warmongering won't ruin the world yet again.

No one cares about your LARPing, edgelord.

It's painful to read this, in English an is only used infront of words staring with a,e,i,o, or u. Every other case is a not an. sage for obviously off topic

>US troops/bases/resources getting nuked would stop a major war
Are you actually retarded? That tactic would only work against another country that has no nukes. Nuking a country with a significantly stronger and more capable nuclear program is literal retardation.

I got a couple weeks of happy thyroid health handy.
My question is , did lil'kim trust anyone enough to tell them how to launch shit in case he's already dead or was he too paranoid to let that control out of his hands.

Gook, please. You fucks already made your declaration of intent. Eat the kimchi you're given.

Shall we touch on the assholes that say AN hospital? The only time it's an hospital is when you are a lazy limey fuck who says 'ospital.

Yea, well great job, now he can put an entire brigade outside and inside his bunker. The seals cant take on an army, they operate on surprise, they can hardly even get close to roads and shit because the enemy can bring a vehicle in and slaughter them with heat vision etc. Its a blatant intimidation attempt. It takes over 80 days to secure the NK nukes in the pentagons simulations, and thats about 79.5 days too long.

Also he still has family members who could replace him.

Checked.

God Brits can't speak their own language properly. You hear those low class fucks that can't pronounce an "a" at the end of a word so they say "er". For example: Princess Dianer (Diana), Ider (idea), paster (pasta)

Oy fink yer onto sumfin guv