Turkroachistan invades EU

Is this some 4D fucking chess? Is Poland trying to meme turkey into the EU so it can collapse even faster?

web.archive.org/web/20171017190511/http://thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/330874,Poland-in-favour-of-Turkey-joining-EU-Polish-president

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/it9yb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be hilarious. The amount of human rights abuses by the government is staggering. Oh wait… just like in most countries in the EU.
Video related to the future of EU

This isn't a meme. There is a huge influx of Turks into Poland. High schools and universities are flooded with their exchange students, my own little sister suffers turkroaches in her classes and even the ambassador of Turkey visits them during the school year opening. And the current government is not anti-EU, quite the opposite. Their party's official program states that they must focus on preserving the EU's existence at all cost, that it takes precedence over national interests. They also support Turkey as a NATO member and want further integration into western hemisphere.

Reminder that the Polish government, while occasionally doing something correct is still a pro-EU cuck state that constantly whines to Germany for gibs over WW2 and supports the holohoax perpetuation

Would Turkey's EU entry accelerate the EU's collapse?

PiSS wants to pay reparations to the zionist kikes who lost property during the halawcast or In 1969 under communist reign, although stating that its rulings are illegimitate is the argument for gibs from germoney. Virtually anyone could be a crypto kike in Poland, everyones loyalty should be questioned.

Poland is fucking cancer.
Poles are the most disrespectful people you will ever met, they flee their home country for the higher wages in other EU states while shitting on them.

That's oddly specific lol.
Next good video for my fellow pollocks, very informative but for all of us already in the know the interesting stuff is near the end. How accurate is this?

Of course they are "pro-EU" as far as taking EU-gibs and ignoring all their commands can be called that.
Why would they turn down free money?

Credibility, Sovereignty and in general not turning their country into a political whore for gibs
Except they only ignore some of them, they are still participating in the EU clean power initiative, still following the EU anti-Russia narrative, providing EU funded economic assistance to (((Ukraine))), etc…

Citations needed

Pole here, our current ruling party is fucking trash. Western media likes to portray them as some sort of NSDAP look alike but the truth is they are a bunch of neocons. They appear tough on immigration because Poles are clever enough not to let millions of sandniggers into their country. Doing otherwise would be a political suicide here. Nonetheless, universities are full of Turks, Kurds and other mudslimes. Our job market is flooded with Ukrainians. We are now importing churkas from Central Asia en mass as Ukies started to demand higher wages. The government loves those based Christian niggers too and virtue signal all the time. Not to mention their raging hard on for Kikes. They don't want that sweet reparation monies for Poles but to transfer straight it to Israel. Kaczyński, Orban and others of the so called "far right" are here as a emergency valve preventing true nationalists from taking over. They will always be pro-EU and pro-Jew and nothing will change it.

Europe needs to become Jewrope

You're delusional if you think Poland or Hungary are somehow the only EU country not subverted by kikes.

Kikes have become very adapt to sensing local politcial climates over the years, provide straw candidates that play to it while slowly molding society into whatever fits their agenda. They play the long game…

The EU requires its member countries to satisfy a minimum number of human rights requirements, not all of them. Most member countries are getting away with it by being kind to rapefugees, but Turkey is being particularly bad at doing any of that shit. By experience though I can tell you that places that had heavy European influence and their infrastructure built by Europeans (Izmir, Mugia, Antalya etc.) have Turkroaches lite inhabiting them in nicely built cities, while inner Anatolia and Byzantium are utter shitholes.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about
What kind of backyard fucking university are you studying in
Im studying in one of the bigger ones and I very rarely see a shitskin, more often I see ukrainians and alike

Can confirm this nigga, although not a student. Shitskins are enough to be noticeable occasionally, but still a very minor part of population. Most of those are either arabs, or vietnamese (you'd be surprised how many wietnamczyks are in Warsaw), or fucking unwashed ukros, kek.
I'm also talking about Warsaw, the capital. Show me an unbeaten bold shitskin in Łódź or Radom, and then I'll agree that Poland has fallen.

No, what you expected from (((Kaczyński))) and top goy Duda?

This. Poland belongs to Russia.

I've been telling you niggers from the beginning that this government is fucking shit, just a different side of the same shekel. They were never based, they are the same as the old government with the only difference being that they adopted a right wing agenda to get elected. They are career politicians who adopt the most popular ideologies they can without looking too suspicious. It's true that at least they're not taking in rapefugees and advancing leftist agendas, but they harm the country in so many other ways that it almost makes up for that.

Just remember, for the future - no true leaders can come to power through the political system we have.

Yup, given enough time Poland will end up like the UK or France. Democracy is a race to the bottom.

No. Poland did not abandon God like the west.

What you sliding, schlomo?

Yeah you're right nothing bad has ever happened to Poland or ever will because they all believe in God.

I've heard about the Ukrainian rapefugee thing but are they really that many?

You don't know just how bad we have it here with the Russian propaganda. I'm inclined to believe they drummed up Ukraine and let it fail on purpose to stir up paranoia. America covered up katyn until the fall of this iron curtain and blamed it on Russia even though German bullets were found, and now monuments dedicated to men who gave their life for Polish soil are being destroyed. This is madness, we truly are NATOs little embarrassing bitch while Clinton operates on Serbian clay to this day…

Tusk the jewish traitor also first to recognize the existence of Kosovo. You know you're jewish when even Israel called it out as an illegitimate state. sage for double post.

Turkey has a population of 81 million people. I doubt 40 million of them are white. We should be imposing sanctions on those racists until half the country is white, not inviting them to spread their racism to other countries.

It's more than 2 million. The foreign ministry brags on its website that they issued 1.267 million visas to Ukrainians in 2016, half of which were labor visas. And we've been getting ukrops ever since the Maidan thing in 2013. This very year the voivedoship offices are flooded with ukrops getting their passports, it's so bad that the natives can hardly manage to get their problems solved.

Source for the 1 million+ visas: archive.is/it9yb

What citations are you expecting? I just see what my own city looks like (Wrocław btw). It's flooded with shitskins and ukrops. As for the EU loyalism being in ruling party's program, it's on their own website in downloads section, and I've been bringing it up since before elections here on 8/pol/, but it seems that hysterical burgers prefer sensationalist trash fed to them by CNN and BBC over reality. Sadly the program is only available in Polish.

(((PiS)))

Unless you’re retarded, this is literally calling for a crashing of the EU.

Ok moishe

No Its not. Polaks are just like Russians and Hungarians,etc…

Whores who are looking to their best interest. They want to gain more power in the EU no matter the cost.

You say that as if no one looks after their own best interest

DEVILISH

Typical low effort d&c
Hi Moihe

The US and Russia will get tired of this double game of Turkey. No one likes more players in the game.

If that was the case we'd be up Tusks ass.

Poland probably thinks they can somehow get even more gibs if Turkey contributes to the pot too. Poland wants to milk the EU for all it's worth before it collapses.

It's Poland. They're trying to bring back the Commonwealth days. I'm with Yockey. Deep down inside every slav wants to destroy Europe. They really don't care who rules over the grave so long as it's destroyed. They'll deal with chinks to the East, muslims to the South, and shitskins from the West when that day comes. Even then they wont likely give a shit so long as they were the last one standing in the end.

Fact: Polish food is better than British food.

Well it's not surprising. Every real Polish person on Holla Forums has said repeatedly that the PiS regime are just grandstanding cuckservatives. Unfortunately more than half of Holla Forums have IQ's floating in the low 90's, and are easily swept along by memes (while they hilariously have delusions of somehow manipulating normalfags with the very memes they fool themselves with.)

I like Yockey but you're full of shit when that exact scenario happened under Western reign, we're proud of liberating Vienna for a reason while you Western faggot's left Greece and Bynzantium to the shitskin hoardes, left Spain and Iberia to the shitskin hoarded again until it was convenient to convert some Amerindian niggers, helped jews rise to power, and let niggers in your country in the first place. Everything we do is racial, the jews "paid us back" for everything and are up our ass to this day - they dragged Britain into the war for our liberation, they destroyed and perverted Russia, filled Germany with shitskins, hell, if you're somehow butthurt about the stolen art by the Swedes they fucked up that place too. They guarantee our protection, kiked yes, but guaranteed protection nonetheless, the jews are UP our fucking ass and we deny it all, I see American kikes praising us all the time, the only time I've seen kikes dismiss progoms against them as propaganda were the Polish ones, yet we DENY IT! They want us to be the only remaining "good goy" nation and we deny it, to say we are destroying Europe is delusional. Go fuck yourself you Western faggot, you never helped anyone but yourself, why should we help you now?

We'll help you anyway because we're cucked like that. I hope I'm proven wrong that this doesn't come biting us back biting our asses.

Forgive my ignorance, but aren't most diaspora jews in the western world primarily from the birthplace of orthodox judaism, in poland?
You could just be getting the holy land treatment until they decide to palestine you.

And everywhere else is flooded with polacks.

And this makes me a bad person?
Rather that than watch as your country is destroyed, like you.
I can't even pretend my people would ever let that happen in my lands. Get wrekt if you think anything other than destroying your enemies, and the degeneracy hotspots they support, is not the only destination.

Poland was historically lightly populated, for a reason. The rest of humanity is slowly learning what slavs have known in their hearts and souls for centuries. Sustainable population and infinite growth are polar opposites. Infinite growth is the strategy of prey who attempt to get theirs before the next collapse. Sustainable population is best represented by apex predators, who get thin in rough times and may get thick in good times but they don't breed 15 a pop just because they can nor do they breed 0-2 a pop because they are starving.