Grorious Nippon

Big if true. can any Jap anons confirm or deny and/or explain the Japanese Nationalism situation going on right now and address things brought up in this video? I think one of the best things to do is to unleash the Japanese onto Asia so they exterminate the chinks, poos, and the dark brown jungle asians who are polluting the earth on insane levels. The Jew fears the Samurai

youtube.com/watch?v=eSXNv1ksmQQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6w3AtgzAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot this one in the OP

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6w3AtgzAI

this is a better video

What a shit quality thread.

The US doesn't allow Japan to have an army. They have the token defense force, but they aren't allowed to invade anyone.
China has better numbers, industry, army, and fucking nukes. Not gonna happen.
Nukes and numbers. Even if they won they'd gain nothing from it.
What for? Have things changed and jungles are now a very valuable resource?

Kek

LOL

Your thread makes me sad.

Newfag!!

You say this like it means something.

Here we go.

Had to stop reading there, you niggers sure are retarded

Japan has a serious problem. low birth rates, and invading chinks and gooks. Gooks goto university and protest in the streets.(thanks to the UN stating they have free movement in Japan) Chinks buy up all the free property that opened up due to older family members dying and illegally move and take over cities (Shin Kobe) The Japanese people that arent wage slaves (which there arent many) and are paying attention arent having any of this and starting to rise up.

Dont buy the Jew fears the Samurai meme, last time I went to Kanazawa Jews were all over the place.

Japan has an uphill battle.

We need the poos against the chinese though

gundam when?