'Scaramucci Post' Asks: How Many Jews Were Killed in the Holocaust?

'Scaramucci Post' Asks: How Many Jews Were Killed in the Holocaust?

>On Tuesday, the twitter account of "The Scaramucci Post" - which has 24,000 followers - published a poll asking "How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?" Users were given multiple options, all of them far below the actual number: six milllion.

archive.is/3E0eg

It's a trap, everyone voting is admitting that there was a holocaust.

How the hell does the ADL hold so much power? Are they like a mafia?

Why is he missing out the amount of 4 million? Is he purposely trying to miss out the middling skeptics that believe 4 million not 6 were gassed.

ding ding ding we have a winner

0 is less than 1

Perhaps it was more to make a point. Either people believe the lie, or they don't.

They ARE the mafia

And it looks like at least 1/5th don't.
Thats on twatter too, so its an amazingly high number.

… So did any of you niggers archive it so we can see how many people actually responded?

20% of votes do not believe the official Holocaust narrative is what you should be concerned about.

Well according to the WHO it was like 240000 from typhus and syphilus but I mean they aren't as credible as some 60 year old jew survivor

OY VEY UNACCEPTABLE

I don't know if they had any real power in this case; if anything twitter maybe would've taken it down at some point instead. What makes me confused is journalists reporting on acts of "hate" and then including commentary from the ADL, ACLU, etc in their articles like I'm supposed to care or be surprised at what they would say about it. There was a poll asking how many jews died in the holohoax? Oh boy, I wonder what the ADL has to say about that.

32%, about 1/3rd, don't believe in the official 6 million narrative. They think it's less than the narrative and that the narrative is exacerbated. 21+4+7. You DO know kindergarden math, right user?

You mean a bunch of skeevy Jews? Yeah, (((big bosses))), right.

If this faggot doesn't get fucking banned, its a prime indication that this site is dying.

The problem with these polls is that online polls will never represent the overall population and will always heavily favor the Meme Army's position.

0 is less than 1 million

Lol Why is this bumplocked?

Inb4 banned for this post

The Holocaust was when the (((Rothschilds))) ordered the bombing of Nazi supply trains carrying food and medicine to the concentration camps, deliberately murdering ~300,000 of their kinfolk so they could blame Hitler for their deaths. It's just one of many genocides perpetrated by kikes, along with Holodomor and the Great Leap Forward. Only really notable because it shows they'll cheerfully put even their own people to death to get wealth and power.

That can be applied to weinstein right now.
They are throwing him under the bus for a purpose that is currently revealing itself.

It seems that their aim now is to upgrade feminism, they've been talking about "systematic sexism", concluding thereafter that the men in hollywood will be replaced.

That opens the door for all male executives to be potentially replaced.
Removing all power from males will leave the remnants of our society undefended.

is this anchored because it's a dupe thread? link to other thread plox

Especially considering the likely tel aviv dogpile kvetching about it and bumping the votes.

Holocaust questioning and denial has been covered already by irving years ago in great detail and others.

>(((Rothschilds))) ordered the bombing of Nazi supply trains
Was this actually confirmed for them ordering it?

Frank (((Luntz))) RTd the poll and its gone to shit.
Halfchan has been fucking with it, and its now 48% for less than one bagillion

this. the correct answer is "there was no holocaust"

wewlad