BASED RANDY

BASED RANDY

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/866242/c81b70c62a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That just seems like more circlejerk to me, though

That method already exists. It's called Battleborn.

What's based about their conversation ?

wow really?
I didn't know

SING IT WITH ME

Fuck this thread, watch some drums instead.

It's an instrument everybody loves

When the drummer in my apartment building died in a bike accident we threw a party. You're all awful and deserve death.

No, people don't want to support you because you're a disingenuous prick.

It boggles my mind how these idiots care more about preserving a hugbox than a fucking business. Or maybe they do want drama, and perhaps all this fake outrage only draws more attention from people. Any publicity is good publicity, I suppose.

OP, I understand you probably originally thought Randy was wishing he could stop Rami from playing his games, but that is not the case. He is agreeing with Rami. He is wishing they could have a GG blocklist for their games.

What did the drummer say right before he was thrown out of his band?

'We could play some of my songs.'*

Who is the assravaged shitskin?

He just pretends to be against harassment while sending mobs at other developers to ruin their careers. That's the real reason why people boycott his work, but obviously he wouldn't say that.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

And let's not forget how he claims that harassment is bad, but is perfectly okay with supporting harassers, so long as they have the "correct" views.

Funny enough, he's correct that there are plenty of perfectly good people who are games and not horrible people, but he hates a good chunk of them.

Delete this

Who?

Rami can at least stand on the fact that he made some indie games that aren't garbage. Randy is rapidly becoming synonymous with everything sucky and failing about the AAA industry, though. Hell, people aren't even avoiding his stuff now because he's such a scumbag, they're just not even noticing when they release them. It's lower than a regular hack, it's a hack who doesn't even know how to exploit people.

It's like when someone tries to become a spree killer but gets busted by the cops before anyone gets hurt, like that cringy "I am the machine" chick. You're fucking scum, and a total failure at your own evil goals. Rami's a faggot, but Randy's a faggot and a failure.

I don't think Rami does a lot of development, he's mostly a PR guy.

Underrated post.

Who?

RANDY

Games are not people, Titan Quest. Go back to your hard drive.

Oh, fuck me. You know damn well what I meant.

Signs that you're a shit game dev.

Wait a minute, Rami Ismail makes games? I thought he just gets paid to turn up to indy conventions and bitch about harassment?

Sometimes I wonder if those fuckups even understand what they're posting or just hammer with theire head against the keyboard in the vain hope to make a sentrance that has some kind of coherence in it.

He's actually contributed to more than most people who are in the clique. Even if that isn't saying much.

Duke is dead, George Broussard killed him by being an incompetent fat fuck who couldn't finish a game, and now Gearbox is raping his corpse.

George's corpse?

someone post this reply on his twitter ASAP

Duke's corpse.

The King had a hard life.

But Randy, why would you block people from playing your games when nobody wants to anyways?

Who the hell is he?
Why should I care about some e-celeb fucker?

So he can pretend people actually wanted to play his games.

Here's a visual guide for right-brained anons out of the loop.

Baseball logo sign metal mouse

Throw car executive transmission render?

What I've heard Rami is notorious in the circles of his home country, mostly as a pretentious asshole who takes the credit of other people's work to himself.

Good job, Randy. Hope that singing career is catching wind.

they recently blocked the Battleborn crack. looks like they saw a spike of 5 people playing the game and realised something is wrong

How much did they blow on that again?

I suppose I should have known that Pitchford visits this site after seeing those numbers drop.

those 18 and 19 sept peaks are from the crack.

Isnt this rami fag the same fag who got jailed in iran or some shit and wanted to make a game about it?

Gearbox is shit. Blocking certain people from playing their games would be doing those people a favour

that's some pretty high levels of autism

Well, at least you guys are creative. That's what matters.

I don't even have to waste my time talking to that piece of shit to learn what games I don't need to bother wasting my time with.

If he replies or blocks I might actually cry.

Poorly-coded games made by literal shitskins.

At least the former was because I bought the entire franchise pack, but I have no excuse for the latter

Rami doesn't actually make games and everything Pitchford has done in the past few decade has been an underwhelming flop, with the bizarre exceptional of Borderlands 2.

See the image

Borderlands 1 and 2 had shit endings.

They also had shit gameplay, shit stories, shit characters, shit graphics, shit optimization, and shitty marketing.

no the marketing was actually good , considering the copies they sold

Remember when he tried to claim that he came here to try and "reason with" people, and then claimed that his posts got deleted? And then people found out that he was actually commenting in an archive site?

I don't remember that, do you mean an archive site or that stupid scam site that just copies the first 50 posts of a thread then adds fake usernames to them.

One of the old Holla Forums archives that got taken down. I only vaguely remember it, but once people pointed it out, he just plugged his ears and went "LALALALA, NO, I TOTALLY COMMENTED ON Holla Forums, YOU PEOPLE JUST AREN'T INTERESTED IN HAVING HONEST DIALOGUE!"

I refuse to believe anyone is that fucking retarded.

Fucking S A V A G E

It's less him being retarded and more him expecting everyone else to not notice that the archive site appends a "-(number)" after the last post from the main site before the comment was posted.

Who is this semen demon? I keep seeing that picture posted around and something about it has always looked weirdly familiar.

Post of the day.

Jesus christ how did someone that stupid manage to embezzle millions from sega?

I was more talking about Rami, not Randy. Randy, however, is apparently being accused of covering up sexual harassment cases in Gearbox.

exhentai.org/g/866242/c81b70c62a/

He may be good when it comes to scamming, but when it come to other fields like talking to user's on an image board, he's shit.

Hey, thanks. I swear, she looks like a cross between Bulma and Android 18 or something.

I don't know the character, but she does look very familiar. I just remember the picture because I love that artist.

Randy please, you can't afford to lose more folks from Blunderborn

What's wrong with Luftrausers?

Mainly the fact that they keep such a shitty "PR agent" around.

Nothing except buying it means money goes to that jackass, I actually quite like it otherwise.

What did he mean by this?

Look it up instead of using terrible Holla Forums memes

Oh, cheers. I did look it up but the description for the video of a Russian train robbery sounded nothing like what said so I assumed it was copypasta and just asked.

By the "I am the machine" chick he meant the girl who wrote the comic and tried to shoot up a mall or something and one of her friends ratted on them before the plans could go through, not the comedy story.

This totally happened.

Now that's edgy.

FUCK YOU PITCHFORD!

ridiculous fishing is a great little game, would highly recommend it.

FTFY

>Devs of bad games wish they could stop even more people from giving them money

Considering what a gigantic flop Stillborn was, I don't think anyone is giving them money, hence why they're this salty.

That's the point, I think they actually wish that nobody bought it to begin with so that they can go on some kind of passive aggressive tirade about the state of the gaming industry and how oppressed they are because people are still allowed to actually think for themselves and avoid their trash games.

holy shit

I think Pitchford's strategy is bold and exciting. He knows he can't ban everyone from buying his games because the investors would never allow it. His masterstroke is to simply reduce the quality until people don't buy them out of choice. He's achieved his aim brilliantly.

I don't get it.

He makes shitty games no one will buy anyway.

did you think spoiling your post would make it more ironic?

The best way to stop people you don't like from playing your game is to make a game no one wants to play.

Maybe.

Great taste.