STOP BEING RACISTS PC GAYMERS!!

STOP BEING RACISTS PC GAYMERS!!

gamingbolt.com/michael-pachter-pc-gamers-are-like-racists

archive.is/Q1mK0

GO ON GOY! GO AND RACE MIX! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!

Did he literally just watch the witcher ZP video ?

I would kill people like this if i could get away with it

console wars now

This is almost as retarded as when erik kain compared building a pc to owning a gun, just the other side of the spectrum.

Tell me this, captain. If the PC is so great, then why are there no good PC games?

Michael Pachter works for a securities firm as an analyst. Neither the firm nor his position in it has anything to do with video games. Unless this securities firm has some sort of financial stake in the launch of the Playstation 4 Pro then nothing this faggot says is of any consequence.

He can't be serious, can he?

That's 6 million consoles unsold!

So his main complaint is that PC gamers aren't good goys who'll let themselves get reamed by both Microsoft AND Sony?

He's actually the racist one for assuming no PC gamers also have other consoles and handhelds. Absolute bigot. He should be charged with hatecrimes.

That is retarded.

The typical reason why people choose console over a PC is to avoid the extra complication that comes with a PC.
For many people, installing an operating system and occasionally upgrading the hardware is a barrier to entry. Im not calling them stupid, some people simply dont have the time or inclination to look in to that.

Obviously PC users dont suffer from that limitation. So there is absolutely no benefit to getting a console. Which is why PC users would never consider a console.

PCs are much more (((diverse))) than consoles though. Because they have all sorts of different combinations of hardware.
Where as all the XBoxes of any given type are exactly the same like some kind of cisgendered patriachy.

Pachter…that name sounds familiar…

Is he the "turn-based RTS" guy?

GUYS HOW DO YOU SAVE
A WOMAN BEING RAPED BY
NIGGERS?
Anyone?

Did this kike miss out on the Xbox owners making fun of the Playstation owners and vice versa?

Yes

It's also the same guy that makes either horrible predictions or really braindead ones (like GTAIV is going to sell) - he even said the 7th gen would be the last console gen. In retrospect I wish he was right about that last one.

Anyone?

>>>/out/

Unrape her by killing niggers and then her.
Since, you know, rape is worse than death, you'll be doing good thing to her and prevent other women from being raped by said niggers.

OK how about this scenario.

Your in an engineering place run by a woman.
Two other women come in with some metal. The owner woman asks the two women what type of metal is it.
They dont know. She cant help them unless they know what metal it is.
All three stand in a circle around the metal looking confused and eventually the two women leave.

If this were men I would stroll over and tell them what metal it is.I would explain how I know what metal it is and give them general tips on how to identify different materials. Passing on the skills people explained to me over the years.

This happened to me in real life and I decided just to pretend not to notice the women because I didnt want them to think I was mansplaining.

Did I do the right thing?

So?
Race mixing is an act of genocide.
Because PC is objectively better in a multitude of ways.
I highly doubt xbox users are pondering "Oh! If only I was a nigger!"
Nice shilling there, champ. /sarcasm

SINGLE PLAYER
TURN BASED

The more kikes trivialise and generalise the word, the better.

As long as you were pleasant about it, even the worst sjws wouldn't get upset over something like that

What are RPGs then?

And fired.