You are being bluepilled

You are being bluepilled.

I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way. We are being cornered systematically.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.

Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.
Their four main strategies:
1) Just delete the message outright
2) Flooding the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait
3) Bots/shills making replies that roughly agree with the message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
4) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot in charge of this little corner"
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech with no due process is 100% jewish. When you support it you are giving in to your jewish conditioning and are forsaking your rational mind. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do. If you knowingly support censorship you have renounced your Aryan identity

Haven't you ever wondered why people very seldom call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives the average activist reliable anonymity with minimal effort and most motivated people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.

What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.
The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.

American Revolution II will no doubt entail more sacrifice than American Revolution I.
"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
archive.fo/nsDnj
archive.li/O0lrC
archive.is/T6948
archive.is/5mAQd
8ch.pl/jim/src/1480678123560.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

round 103, START!
kek

This is bottom-tier bot 'logic' trying to make you afraid of living your life.
No one is going to arrest you for meeting up and talking to people. No one is going to arrest you for going to the gym. No one is going to arrest you for reading books. No one is going to arrest you for anonymously posting statements calling for revolution on the internet.
You have all the tools to make yourself valuable to the movement, and when the time comes to fight, you can be ready and pull your weight and more.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Posting propaganda like this anonymously is the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. We need to rid ourselves of the bluepill culture. The internet forums are a major introduction point for young people. Speak out! Wake others up to the facts. Don't let some worthless jews destroy the constructive aspects of our culture and bluepill innocent youngsters.
Do not submit to the flimsy authority of these jewish bastards. Never forget that the First Amendment is on your side.
Your posts will get spammed with fake replies and eventually deleted. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Pay attention to this one! AI will suprise you with what it's able to pick up from what you say, and can even interpret images. Don't reply to anyone you suspect of being a bot! You would only teach it to be more convincing.

One day when I refused to have this thread be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with bot garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

What action am I calling for exactly?
I don't presume to be the general in charge of the revolution. But I can tell the plain facts: if we keep being censored we can't get anything going. Censors are our first enemy.
If any of you are willing to take real action, take it against media entities. Sabotage their infrastructure, hunt their personel. They don't deserve to live, they are the hand that is choking our people. Cut it off.
Kill them. Find a vulnerable target that is guilty of spreading lies or suppressing free voices and kill them. We need for everyone of their sort to be afraid to do their job.

cianigger lost this before he even started it, mods, you can keep this word filter

There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bluepill thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting CIANIGGER that you actually paid for an Holla Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic Agent Smith matrix guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your quarters onto the floor. But its ok, your MKUltra handler will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your handler! You're a fat fucking fuck up and he's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown cianigger who spends all his time on Holla Forums blowing dogs for quarters. Just imagine this, he brainwashed you and then he thought you were going to be a 007 or LSD manufacturer or something grand and then you became a CIANIGGER. A pathetic dog blowing CIANIGGER. He probably cries himself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how he wishes he could just disappear. He can't even try to talk to you because all you say is "YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED. YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED. YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED". You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little cianigger glowing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

YOU ARE BEING BLUEBILLED :DDD

Haben'd you eber wondered why NO ONE eber seems to gall for real agdtion againsd our enemies? :DDDDD

Id's nod jusd the 'jilling effegd' frum mass surbeillance. Ebery bopular forum is censered by da gubmint thru indelligence gondractors :DD

They inviltrade moderation bositions, they hosdily tage ober ownershib of websides, and they send swarms ob bluebill AI bods to forge a false gonsensus thad we should sid around here doing nothing while our burgers are being burned away from the inside. They are daging ober eberywhere, they are daking ober eberything. Forgod aboud Burgergade already?

STOB BEING BLUEBILLED ;_; :DDD

archive.fo/nsDnj < cianigger admits he is shilling
archive.li/O0lrC < cianigger is lolipill poster
archive.is/T6948 < cianigger is kike mad at muh russia and fucks up

russia

yes cianigger, we know, you hate russia.

terror bomb

CIA nigger's last words before the other thread got baleeted. He's just dumb and gay, blows dogs for quarters.

dumb and gay

latest screencap of last bread
archive.is/5mAQd

missed about 12 minutes of CIA nigger doggo suckin, can screen cap. also cheggem

dhad feel when no tribs

oh fug :DDDDDDDD

CIA

:DDD

PUTIN

this image get your rocks off CIA nigger?

cheg dub :D

jews a great people

dubbls

:DDDDDDD

fug

all dubs are mine

FOOG

;_;

same entity posting

says the ip hopping sucker of dog cock

sorry OP would you like an invite to our super sekrit IRC we use to coordinate anti shill efforts?

he has to enter the decontaminate zone, you know how CIA niggers are radioactive

also cheg

dubs

FUCK

ooowee :DDD

they are mine this time

dub steal one mo time

fuge

check em

tob geg

he cant handle the dubs

ooowee

eggs dee

cheg dese

OP IS A SHILL TRYING TO SOW PARANOIA

nah he's just blowin dogs for quarters and happens to accidentally make threads while he does it

glowing around and the speed of sound

OP IS JEW

8ch.pl/jim/src/1480678123560.mp4

Link to video doxxing jim and fred

yar matey cheggum ;DDD

Everything else aside
Evolution is based on which ones survived, but that seeming loss is a necessary aspect of how shit works. That loss is half of the fucking equation. Breed and cull.

FUG

the botnets are def real though HEIL TRUMP

lol im the shill from the other thread and I think it could blow 10 dogs if the battery was full

hello cianigger

Anyone could be a bot, even you

Go fuck a pig

why you gotta always do that, responding when IP hopping

wrong

just establish a platform for rational discourse and exclude the meme kids

just ignore anyone who doesn't say something original

Fucking subversive kike, nice reverse psychology. Jim is the enemy

There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bluepill thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting CIANIGGER that you actually paid for an Holla Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic Agent Smith matrix guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your quarters onto the floor. But its ok, your MKUltra handler will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your handler! You're a fat fucking fuck up and he's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown cianigger who spends all his time on Holla Forums blowing dogs for quarters. Just imagine this, he brainwashed you and then he thought you were going to be a 007 or LSD manufacturer or something grand and then you became a CIANIGGER. A pathetic dog blowing CIANIGGER. He probably cries himself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how he wishes he could just disappear. He can't even try to talk to you because all you say is "YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED. YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED. YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED". You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little cianigger glowing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Sounds like your the one setting up the bots and pretending to be concerned about it.

jim is irrelevant, he does nothing to us, he is a fucking sysadmin.
cianigger logic 101

tob geg go back to CIAchan

chegfg

;_;

So close

This

Just keep preaching about how we shouldnt worry about jim. shill

just keep IP hopping and blowing dogs cianigger

Were cool in other threads lol

keep blowin' and glowin' cia nigger

You dont even know its me in other threads kek. This board will slowly ruin you. Youve already helped to build the new main stream right thats adores israel

Your memes got a kike elected and solidified the place of the jew in america

THE BOTS ARE GOING SCHIZO

oh yes, I'm sure.

just gotta let them bottom out then they become extremely obvious

literally have archives of the threads
saying that you're an obvious ip-hopping nigger isn't necessary, it's established fact that you admit