4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game based on history?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/althusser/1962/overdetermination.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

Remember to report all avatarfags

nigger

Morning everyone!

Today is gonna be awesome. My dad finally starts his new job after being in the house all up in my space for the past 6 months. Going to love having the house to myself everyday again. Plan on making up a big thing of ramen with all the fixins and watching k-on. Can't wait!

kill yourself

Bane?

Good morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Medal of Honor European Assault.

shit thread

Yeah.
Interview tomorrow at 0930. Might get fucking plastered thursday and friday for good measure.
AoE1's campaigns were pretty neat.

Better not just be boiled egg and frozen veg
Harness the power of your co/ck/ and make something delicious.

Finally got around to ordering my headphones. Haven't shipped yet, but they'll supposedly be here on Friday. Just chilling with some Gungeon right now. Should really get around to testing if my HDD is the problem with my PC. Just keep putting it off. Gonna be glad when those headphones come in so I can finish Kabaneri.

life is good, i told my interview/bossman that i don't want his kike job any more
now i'm free, at least until the next semester starts
any ideas for a simple game to make in jewnity?

Ay yoza, how you been?

My fams got some big pork flank thing. Idk I can't cook but seems easy enough to fry it up and throw it on some noodles.

Might look through their spice shit for other stuff. My dad can cook really well so we are stacked with that kinda stuff.

why don't you end your life and stop being a fucking burden on your family

Daily reminder to filter tripcodes

I think I'm gaining control of my life. I'm doing well in my college economics class and I have a job interview in a few days. Wish me luck I guess.
Mountan Blade

Make 4am: The game.

Enjoy that sweet NEET life.

Good luck!

What kind of job?

Mountain blade ain't historic unless you are talking like the napoleon mods

I'm going to go with Delta Force: Black Hawk Down

I got a notice from my super that they're spraying my apartment for bugs tomorrow so instead of working on my fucking essay I'm emptying out cabinets, bagging up my clothes, and getting everything ready so I can get the shit I can't do now can be done really fast in the morning

The first step is to not use Unity. Go with something else

Maybe check with them before you go and cook that. Unless it's been sitting in the freezer for a while there's probably a plan in mind for that meat

Can't sleep a wink. Gonna have to study tomorrow for a quiz with shit for sleep, it's gonna be great.

I was gonna write up a whole thing but I realized it wasn't worth it, since this is Holla Forums and not Holla Forums. tl;dr: I'm expecting getting money back from RMAs on broken parts sometime this week. Since Microshit is so hellbent on fucking up Windows 7/8, and Vista is going to be dead by next spring, I'm debating not rebuilding my desktop, shoving a slightly better CPU in the rig I have now, and using it exclusively as an In-Home Streaming server. so that if the OS gets pozzed, the only thing on there is video games. That way I could focus money on pimping out my laptop and using that as a client for IHS.

tbh fam if you're going to treat yourself, go the extra mile and make some from scratch. A good homemade stock with a bunch of special shit (actual meat, actual vegetables, etc.) blows the fuck out of spice-packet ramen. Plus you can make a fuckhuge batch and have multiple portions.

Codemonkey I'm glad you got your pet project working but this site is fucked up and your priorities suck.

don't lecture me on engines, i'm too retarded to figure out how to install stuff like sfml
at least i'm good at using unity

Don't know much about that cut myself. Maybe ask your dad about it if he's around.

what else is broken?

Nah it'll be fine. They got a few of em and I know they ain't having a cookout or nothing like that any time soon.

I don't know if I could do all that. Got any good like online recipes or vids?

there is this gay ass reoccurring thread every day, I think it's called 4am

I think you mean the webm read.

Nice, what kind of headphones you getting? And Is that Gungeon game any good? I read that some of the bullet hitboxes were kinda screwy.

Been pretty all-right. Started finally studying my PTCB book today and beat Kirby Planet Robobot as well. It was a pretty good day I have to say. I'm gonna try to finish up Resi5 tomorrow so I can start playing 6 when it comes in. I also picked up Kirby Triple Deluxe, since I liked Robobot so much

damn that sucks to hear. At least you'll be rid of whatever bugs there are.
How long will it take for the pesticide to air out n shit? You gonna be put out of your apartment all day?

Nothing interesting, just stock for a pet store.

i'm gonna go buy a pizza, and then i'll boil milk
and you can't stop me

Send me a slice.

Looks like that kids back with his proxies.

Meats meat. You fry it up. Put it on stuff. Can't be that hard. Looks fatty as fuck, might be like pork belly for all I know.

Resi5? Like resident evil?

And damn stop making me want to play kirby, already got wario and kf on my plate as it is.

Sounds comfy! They actually sell pets there or just like food and stuff?

that one isn't 100% daily

It's up constantly and remade as soon as it 404s. Surely that's more of a hassle than a thread that only lasts 2-3 hours during off-peak times.

Sony something or others. I forget the model number.
It's a lot of fun. Like a better Binding of Isaac.

Image filenames as hashes, for a start
Yeah, all of those copies of costanza.jpg and dubs.jpg are really busting our balls, I"m sure. But wait, since the switch didn't retroactively change images, some of the slower boards have media.8ch.net/board/ images instead of hash images because there are threads still up from before the change. Oh, and right after getting save as original filename working again after Jewsh fucked it up, the switch to hash filenames re-fucked it up.

The rough gist of it goes like this: get a big package of ramen noodles by themselves and a rotisserie chicken (for ease). Strip the chicken of meat, throw it in a big pot with water, mirepoix, and salt, and boil it covered for a while until the water becomes broth. Strain, cook the noodles, then add the chicken, proper vegetables, and spice to taste.

I'm sure there's proper recipes out there for it, but that's the cliffs on how I do it. I can't have packet ramen because I'm allergic to wheat, so I have to make some abomination that resembles ramen instead. It's still fucking tasty, though.

That's what annoys me. I don't have bugs. I'm pretty damn fortunate to not have them since I don't do a very good job cleaning but the most I've seen are a couple earwigs.
It's pretty good that this is happening on my long day so I won't be back until later in the afternoon but if I'm unlucky I might have to find something to occupy a couple hours.

That's cool. I've been meaning to apply at the Petsmart down the street from me. It's either that, a 7-Eleven, FUCKING GAMESTOP, or food service so I'm hoping they'll take me.

at least webm threads every now and then have video games in them

Loosely based in history count?

Not really. Might be getting some rain the next day or so.

So just putting kibble and shit on the shelves? No interacting with the parrots?

Niggers
Rather, throw the stripped carcass in, not the meat. Making stock out of the meat dries the meat out, but the carcass is fine because it'd be thrown out anyway.

goddamn user, slow down there

Yee, Resident Evil 5. It's been fun, a few annoyances aside. I can understand why old-school Resi fans hate everything 4 and beyond, but i'm not an old-school Resi fan. 4 was my first Resi, 5 is like a campy action-y b-movie in vidya form. I love it.

Kirby games are fun as fuck nigga. Robobot and Triple Deluxe are on 3DS though. Robobot was a fucking blast. I'm pretty excited for Triple Deluxe to come in.

Well, that's a start. I hated BoI. Rather, it definitely isn't worthy of all the hype and praise it's been, and continues to be, given.

Wish we'd get some good rain. It's too warm to be autumn now. I want a good cold front to chill things.

That sounds really good! Though I ain't got a full chicken laying around!

One of these days I'd like to get into cooking. Always wanted to buy a wok and get into stir fry and stuff.

What was shadow hearts based on again? Been a while since we talked about it.

You ever play kirby's dream course? Its comfy as all fuck.

It's a Petsmart.

Pretty much.

Does the OP question count?

No you fucking barbarian, tough meat gets cooked longer and slower while soft meat gets fried quickly.
Quick google says yes to frying pork flank though so you should be sweet.

More enemy variety in Gungeon, and they're tougher. Plays more like a bullet hell than anything. Some of the bosses are really hard, too. More difference between the characters than in Isaac, as well. Everybody has starter gear, including an unlimited ammo weapon, because all other weapons have limited ammo. You've got
secret character is a bullet man in a cape who has a sword that shoots lasers if he's at full health, and can block bullets

Think they only have like shitty hamsters and shit at the petsmarts around here. Shame they don't have more. Getting to be around lizards and birds and shit all day would be fun.

Ha told you I don't know shit about cooking!

But thanks for looking it up! Guess I'm good then.

y no

Go down to the store and get one you ding dong. A rotisserie chicken is only like six bucks. Go home, pick it up, and take a bite out of it like a barbarian before stripping the meat off and using it for whatever. It's super convenient

(checked)
That's a rough sketch for a general Chicken Noodle Soup. The difference between a traditional Chicken Noodle Soup and Ramen with Chicken is really just spices/flavoring and choice of noodles. The important part is knowing how to make stock, since you can impart the flavors your looking for early on based on how you make it. If you've only got chicken and pre-made stock, you can probably get away with that, as long as you've got shit like ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil, you can still make something.
Cooking's a good skill to have, especially if you're a NEET like you. It's one of those valuable life skills too, not even just a cool hobby skill.

It's been cooling down a bit, but it still averages about 100 or so if it's a sunny spell. Certainly better than 115, but it's still going to be a while before it actually gets into a seasonal cooling, Right now we're a bit cooler due to various storms blowing through and while not giving us any rain, they do give cloud cover.

Mixture of historial fiction setting and dark, low fantasy. Series takes place between 1898 and 1929. Covenant in particular has the Great War going on as a background event. Of course, there's creative liberties in play with the setting and various anachronisms, but that's part of the fun.

Well, I should sleep now. Wish me luck, anons.

Night user! Good luck!

I only got like 2$ to my name. I've been completely broke for a long while.

I should really convince the folks to go to an asian market sometime and pick up some of that stuff. I know theres a few in the city a bit away from me that I've always wanted to go to.

Sounds pretty nice honestly. I'm partial to revolvers anyway though.

wew. We've got highs in the lower 90s currently. I'm waiting for a big-ass cold front to knock those highs down to high-70s for a few days though. It'd certainly be nice.

why not scam your parents for some cash again

impressive

This is it lets drown this fucking thread right now

WE WUZ HUGBOX AND SHIIEET

good luck

wrong pic

Ohhh yeah right. Forgot about the war bit.

I'm sure your folks would be pleased to come home after work to find dinner done, too.

(impressive)
Very nice.

There are a lot of revolvers in it. Only thing is it's a very goofy aesthetic. There's one that can turn enemies into chickens. There's one that was apparently accidentally made by a man who didn't understand guns. It's clearly a revolver, but it's full auto with a large magazine. And the last shot of every magazine fires out a hammer he left in there. There's also a barrel that fires out fish.

In the case of a philosophical work it seems not only superfluous, but, in view of the nature of philosophy,
even inappropriate and misleading to begin, as writers usually do in a preface, by explaining the end the
author had in mind, the circumstances which gave rise to the work, and the relation in which the writer takes
it to stand to other treatises on the same subject, written by his predecessors or his contemporaries. For
whatever it might be suitable to state about philosophy in a preface − say, an historical sketch of the main
drift and point of view, the general content and results, a string of desultory assertions and assurances about
the truth − this cannot be accepted as the form and manner in which to expound philosophical truth.
Moreover, because philosophy has its being essentially in the element of that universality which encloses the
particular within it, the end or final result seems, in the case of philosophy more than in that of other sciences,
to have absolutely expressed the complete fact itself in its very nature; contrasted with that the mere process
of bringing it to light would seem, properly speaking, to have no essential significance. On the other hand, in
the general idea of e.g. anatomy − the knowledge of the parts of the body regarded as lifeless − we are quite

Maybe!

I'm always asleep at that time though. I like being a nightowl but it'll suck sleeping through the bit of the day I'd have to myself.

Finally gettin used to this onahole. Don't feel like my hearts gonna explode while my dick is gettin chomped on by a succubus who mistook it for a hot dog anymore when I'm finishin up.

Well shit. Time to scrounge for quarters or something
Those are cool. I know there's one somewhere in town but I don't know how close I am to it.
After a quick search, holy fuck there are five within a few blocks of me. I know what I'm doing tomorrow if I can't get into my apartment after class

When we get a summer/early fall cold front from storms passing through, mid 90s tends to be what we get to during the day. But depending on how hot it's been, the clouds might not even bother going directly overhead. A lot of the time it's a halo of clouds around the valley, as the heat pushes them away, leaving it dry and parched until the monsoons hit.

From the New World is also right on the cusp of the Great Depression about to hit, and some of the wealthy NPCs like to brag about money they've been rolling in for the last decade, unknowingly about to lose it.

Nerve endings on your dick are probably getting fried.

If I scrounge up change I'm gonna get my nicotine fix instead.

And yeah those places are everywhere, even in my rural area. Take some pics and show us some of the cool shit you find/buy!

Ha thats pretty great.

sounds pretty crazy. I'll have to look at it then, see if it's worth a pirate.

what onahole you get?

Sheesh, that sounds pretty miserable.

There's nothing like a hot meal right when it's made, but doing the act of making dinner in advance would still absolve them of doing the work, and there's something to be said about that.

wew lad

I am going to use pepper spray as lube when I fuck you ass with a knife.

It's been awhile, 4AM.

I've lost control again.

It's fiiiiine. I think it had more to do with nobody but me and my waifu touching it for 10 years.

pic

feels gud man

True. I'll try and surprise them sometime. Will earn some good boy points before xmas.

Whats new user?

Nothing much. Got a vita recently, so I've been playing a lot of that. Comfiest handheld in ages.

I don't even know what I'd get if I went there. I can make lists for regular stores because I know what I'm looking for but I've only been in an asian grocery a handful of times and I was high for most of those visits.

(checked)
Oh, sure, I believe it, I just never understood the appeal of fucking a silicone tube.

You gonna save and splurge your GBP on something more substantial than tendies?

Took me a while to get used to mine, too. Used to have trouble keeping it up once I was inside. Still not sure why. Still a quick shot in it. Found a great new video and if I wasn't so tired I'd be using it right now.

I'd say it is. Not sure if it's worth buying at full price, but I pirated anyway.

My nigger. What have you been playing?

Nice! What games you got for it?

Gotta grab anything with really weird flavors, or with no english on it so its a surprise when you try it!

I'm hoping they will pay for a con I want to go to a few weeks before xmas. Only need like 100$, don't expect to find any k-on figs or anything.

oh nice. You should give this one a try. It's pretty great. I wanna get another onaho, but living with family makes it pretty risky. I need to save my money as well anyway. This one is about $34~$36, depending on where you look. It's pretty tight though. I had trouble sticking into it the first two times. Even after that, it's like a death grip. Good shit

Almost nothing is worth buying at full price nowadays.

Cheap veggies
Rice and noodles
Spices, sauces and oils

God bless. From the stories I've heard about conventions, you're going to need it.
It was for the best.

Everything's too fucking expensive. I might have to move soon because prices here are going up now that all these rich douchebags are having mcmansions built just outside town. This used to be a nice, small farm town. Now they're building fucking $400k condos right across the street from the park. My house is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a finished basement. It cost about $150k and it's 3 blocks from the park.

And this clown calls himself a philosopher. Marxists are pathetic.

I've been to a handful of cons. Usually its not too bad. Some cringe, some cosplay sluts, some crappy merch.

Might be going with my imouto this year so it'll be a lot more fun, shes not into weebshit at all so it'll be funny seeing her react to it.

Been playing Neptunia Rebirth. It's surprisingly fun, especially since the PS3 version was absolute dogshit.

Played Muramasa recently too. Best game I've played in a long time.

The basics, really. Persona 4G, Muramasa, Dragon's Crown,Disgaea 4, Neptunia Rebirth 1, Child of Light, Freedom Wars, Trillion, Hyperdevotion Noire, and the physical for Rainbow Moon. Got Dragon Fantasy: Tome of Black Ice coming in the mail, too.

I have a couple of SRWs I've imported too.

beats fucking your own hand m8

when I first got it I was havin all kindsa problems. like afraid i'd hurt my dick or sumthin. couldn't even enter it really without squeezin all the blood into the end of my dick. fuckin nerves i guess. got over all that though. it's all in your head.
that ain't gud m8, that's how you kill your dick. take it slow. try to last at least 20 mins errytime. you'll get a more satisfying ending that way too. fuck her gently.

thanks for the suggestion. i may not use one of these every time but i wanna make sure i always got one layin around from now on. I live at home to, if they find it, meh, whats the worst that can happen. plus im pretty sure i smell like android sex after i use it. w/e.

At least the climate here's pretty stable and we don't have much to fear in the way of natural disasters. Just don't set up camp in an arroyo.

The one time I have a good use for a particular reaction image I've had, and I can't fucking find it…

Haven't picked up the remake of 4 yet.

hate when that happens

I haven't got the attention span to whack off for 20 minutes. I see it more like a chore. That boner is a goddamn distraction and I want it gone, so I rub one out with a chunk of rubber.

Enjoy your ED later in life

You need to cut back so you can actually enjoy it

Zelda?

sound comfy fam, sorry bout yo pops a nigga kno da struggle fa'real

make real fukn nigga simulator main jus lyk top down hood rat shit

gottdamn dem titties fam gottdamn how u been nigga, good day monica had to get dat grass cut but it gettin 2 chilly fo a nigga kna'mean

u got probz monica

better bindin of isaac? man i luh dat vanilla boi but sumn was off hardcore w/ dat rebirth ish. eybody i hear talk bout dat gungeon b sayin it's underwhelmin to say da least tho. what stand out about it to u nycka?

i went to a con once back in cleveland a long time back fam got a buncha random ish got bodied in mvc2 n ddr shit was cray

i think i was da only nigga there tho

That implies I'll live to "later in my life".

I don't do it very often. It's just an annoyance, most of the time. I am looking forward to doing it tomorrow, but usually I do it twice a week.

That's more or less what I was thinking, minus rice since I have four pounds of that sitting in my pantry.
I've been neglecting actually cooking since my kitchen blows. I like being in my own space but fuck my mother's house had an amazing kitchen. Lots of counter space and nice gas appliances that put my kitchen to shame.

That's a really great game. Check out the DLCs if you have some extra money to burn. Four more campaigns that while far shorter than the base two if you choose not to go for the secret endings, add a ton of much needed variety to the gameplay.
That's actually what I've been playing lately. Very flawed but it's comfy and the soundtrack is nice. It's too bad the rhyming gets so annoying after a while.

I don't know whether to pity you or envy you, but I'm pretty sure you're at least a little autistic.

(HOLY SHIT)
Whatever floats your boat, but I'd rather not have to worry about the bullshit involved in cleaning up such a thing.

It'll either be cringeworthy or very fun, but I hope you cherish it nonetheless. I ain't got an imouto. Or any siblings, for that matter.

Morning.

Can't really recall anything with history in mind. I don't really like the subject of history, at least in the real world.

all a ya'll shuld jus b edgin fo'real fo'rel

He worked in another state for a few years so it was nice having him back at first. But never ever getting the house to myself started to drive me crazy as fuck.

Whats good?

Being an older brother is really great. One of the more fulfilling things I've done in my life tbh

damn. Well, if/when you sell it, maybe it'll be worth more with all the rich mcmansions being built in that neighborhood, if nothing else.

Fucking nice

Yeah, I wore mine out and ditched it and haven't looked back. I'm too afraid i'd get kicked out for having that in the house or something. When I get my own place though, you can bet your ass I'll keep some around. I'll have my titty mousepad in constant use, all my figures on display. Man I can't wait to get a NEETBox.
I could probably get away with having one if trying to wash it wasn't such a pain. My family are all pretty light sleepers. It's a miracle I never got asked about my late-night trip to the bathroom where I had the sink running for minutes on end.

Ayy nigga, i been doin aight, jus same ol same ol. Iz cold where you is? Shieeet send somma dat chill mah way, it's fuckin 90 degrees n shiet here

woops. forgot I had spoiler on still

Yeah, it was a simple screenshot from some ToX doujin of Teepo inquisitively eyeing a Tenga. It's somewhere and I saw it recently, but I have no clue where it went.

You know, I know MAHVEL is the third in its series, so it makes sense that the previous entries would have enough interest involved to spur on sequels, but I still find it weird that there were MvC games before the most recent one. I didn't pay attention to fighting games back then, but MvC3 has such a huge, devoted following that I find preludes to the game incredulous.

You're a niggaboo, aren't you Squidward?

Etna a cute. Disgaea a shit.

Honestly, I'd hate to have had siblings.

I've edged before. I just don't have the patience for it anymore. The actual masturbation is rarely fun for me anymore. Used to have a ridiculous sex drive as a teen, but it's died down a lot.

It's old enough that it probably won't go up in value a whole lot. I really don't want to move if I can avoid it but these rich douchebags annoy me.

See thats whats great about imoutos, they don't generally play games or nothing so that was never a worry.

Though she did get pokemon blue as a kid which was nice cause I basically got both red and blue cause she didn't play it

shieeet fam u kno jus kickin bak got slime hooked a nigga up w/ sum crazy bud tbh. shit fat n dense n stankin jus da way a nycka love it.

dis ole wyt nycka at da bowlin alley started tryna talk to me bout how da country used to be dry n how he hates hisself sometimes, conversation was weird af so i just went huh smh n walked off. nigga wuz triflin

shieet i'd pipe all dat shit down souf if a nycka could u feel me play boi but nah nah winter is magic monica it jus weird doin summer chores n ish when da chill start to set in.

dafuq u mean fam? yea dey was actually like a couple capcom x-men games, then marvel vs street fighter i think, which mvc2 was a sequel to. mvc3 was such a long time coming because of how mvc2's tech and meta game have seemingly been pefected and optimized that it throws a ton of nigguhz out da do w/ it.

sad but true. The only good disgaea game really is the 1st one. The 4th one has the best gameplay, but one of the worst stories.

At least we have Etna

Don't fucking tempt me, user. I don't need this shit right now. I only just got back into vanilla a year ago and I don't want to return to guro.

I've only done this twice. Once was waiting for an eroge to have a payoff that never came and the other was an extended AA2 thing with my waifu.
While one of those was nice I can't imagine doing that regularly. It takes so much time out of my day that I could be using to do absolutely nothing.

God I fucking hate when weirdos in public start up conversations with you. Last time I was at a mall this old guy started talking about how he was a meth addict and got herpes and found jesus and all this shit. I'm just trying to have a cigarette geez.

I've been craving a good smoke for a while. If I end up getting a job, considering a short week long vacation in colorado for that legal shit

A girl I knew some years back was actually into vidya and had decent taste on account of her older brothers getting her into various good series back when they were younger.

Last I know of it she'd developed a serious case of shit taste on account of another friend getting them into yearly cash cow trash that they couldn't stop playing. I swear, some series are capable of completely destroying ones' sense of taste in a medium.

(checked)
The best part of being an only child is constantly reminding my mom that she gave birth to a fucked-up misfit who will never succeed in life and neglected to bear no other children as a backup plan. It's usually met with stories about how I was a monster of a child and that's why she never bothered, but that's life.
Anyways, I don't know that feel, but have fun on my behalf anyway.

My sex drive has either stayed the same, or gotten more intense over the years. I've masturbated four or more times a day without batting an eye, and I'm approaching my mid-20s. I figured I would've settled down a little more by now.

That would explain why they're riding on 3's success instead of risking a fuckup with another entry, but 3's been around for a long time, long enough to where the previous entries are a distant memory. Probably doesn't help that last gen lasted forever.

Top kek.

you will. they always do.

Soap and water my man.

Women who are into games always fall into those traps of shit taste. Had an ex who had amazing taste in old school survival games but at the same time swallowed up sims and betheshit all the time too.

My sis always says shes never going to have kids and then theres me so. I think my moms gonna be pretty depressed about never having grandkids. Kinda hope my sis gets knocked up on accident tbh

i feel ya nigga. Cuttin grass n shiet liek dat feels weird as hell in the fall or wintah

Not even remotely the point of that onaho. You fuck a slutty fairy that wants your human dick. They don't make onahos with arms and legs and a head y'know. Well, they have those blowup doll things that are expensive out the ass, but those are just silly and much less convenient to use. Trust me, holding that and feeling those breasts/nips while pumping you human dick into a tiny fairy pussy is unreal.

>tfw no qt lusty fairy gf

Yeah, monotony really hit Muramasa pretty hard by the time I got all the endings= though it was still overall pretty fun. I'll have to pick up the DLC some time soon, it looks pretty sweet.

u pic related fam?

yea nigga was weird fam, felt bad cuh he old af n had a cane n shit but dat don't let him come up n harass da bartender pre-purchase about the quality of da oj den start talkin some mess to me bout his problems nigguh i got problems too nigga he ain't even introduce hisself or nuthin i'm jus lyk u talkin to da wind nigga gottdamn

dat n disney triflin around w/ da ryts n shieet 2 so a sequel gonna be a while if eva

true monica true

I'd argue that this was a worse case of shit taste than that, partially due to what series it was and the fact that they NEVER wanted to anything else.

Genroku Legends also adds some really enjoyable new tracks.

Fap sessions for me never last less than an hour. I've fapped for two or three hours no sweat, just idly while bringing up tabs and tabs of porn, or waiting for something to download. It's a waste of time compared to something more productive, I guess, but chances are good I'd just waste that time on imageboards or playing video games or something otherwise.

Women say that, but they rarely mean it. Only way she actually won't have kids is if she's barren.

Still requires more effort to clean than flushing.

(checked)
Oh yeah, that's a thing, huh? I always forget that Marvel is owned by them. It's probably for the best anyway.

I could go 7 times a day for years. I just don't care enough now. Only when I get too horny to ignore it.

Incidentally, embed related is best sex toy.

rule 7 still goin strong fam?

Don't know what else I'd expect at a bowling alley really though.

Well what series?

Usually in your mid-late thirties is when your testosterone levels drop, that's when you might start takin it easy. Although, I did once manage to "normalize" my sex drive by limiting fapping to once a day. but like, my waifu wasn't satisfied with that, so i gave that up for her.

Ay.

AssCreed. Hard to believe they actually had decent taste before it.

Rule 7 or rule 7777?

Yeah thats what I'm thinking too, though shes kinda a spaz so I could see it happening.

Oh gross! Shame those don't have decent combat or they'd be kinda neat.

(damn)
Shit.

Any non-zero horny is too horny to ignore it though.

rip

Aight, i gotta head off to bed.

Sleep tight everybody
Catch you guys on the flipside~

can't wait to fill dis quilt up tbh. gonna have sumn real nice fo my grand keeds to remember me w/

ay fukn ryt

'3'

i'd expect nigguhs to not be triflin ritsu. a nigga expectation is always dat nigguhz will not triflin. ya boi is always let down on dis one tho cuh cuz:

NIGGUHZ B TRIFLIN MONICA

I know the feeling. My ex was a huge weeb and would always buy every new game in a series, even if it was shit. She probably bought that Dragon Quest 7 remake with the midi soundtrack and all that shit. The one that just came out.

Night yoza!

You'll probably also enjoy the added challenge. One of the nekomata's forms plays really similarly to the vanilla characters but all the others are very different and their routes are harder because of it. They're also simply harder in general. Truth be told I had to grind out a couple levels to beat the nekomata's final boss

That's a fair point. You've got nothing better to do so why not have a really great extended session

Damn. Did you ever try to get her into Hitman? Those games, minus absolution, are so good just mentioning the name makes me want to play one.

Sleep well

Good night

Some day I'll have something more worthwhile to do with my life than masturbation.
Someday.

Used to be I had long hair and a big beard so the weird hippie white dudes were always up in my grill. I was just lazy and had nice hair, weren't no damn hippie.

How'd that work out?

buy a noose

They're still worthwhile on occasion. I just remembered a couple more recent times I did that and while it was exhausting I'd say it was worth the time investment

Yeah, they used to like stuff like Metroid, Oddworld, Secret of Evermore, Metal Gear, Donkey Kong Country, and plenty of other NES, SNES, and PS1 games since that's what they'd grown up with. But once Friend B got Friend A into AssCreed, it consumed them almost entirely. They moved a while back, so I'm not sure if they at least stopped buying that shit after AC3 or went whole hog and bought every fucking game in that bloated franchise that Ubisoft shits out. Either way though, friends should let friends play Assassin's Creed.

I like JRPGs and such myself, but I at least do research on shit before deciding to drop money. I suppose it helps that many of the series I've come to like aren't active anymore, so aside from Tales of, there's not much I have to actively follow the development of.

[CURRENT YEAR] mindset for localization is fucking garbage though.

They never had access to a PS2 or Xbox (their family went Gamecube sixth gen), and I don't think they were ever real big on PC as a gaming platform.

g'nyt nigga…how come he neva get hit w/ dat stick playbois

dat shit might actually finna be pretty tyt monica tho

i got all dem hitman hoes in a humble bundle but i neva played em, it was jus cheaper than DE:IW by isself n i had to see for muh damn self how disappointing it is.

hippies is such a mixd bad nigga some of the dumbest ones have doctorates in bull shit i swear monica

auto-erotic asphyxiation is still masturbation tbh fam is jus a whole lot mo fierce monica

user I

Hippies are just useful idiots for the left to get to vote using pet issues each election.

Fuck, meant shouldn't. I swear by keyboard doesn't register contractions every so often.

She left me for a guy whose real name she didn't even know. He called himself Chi. Can't make this shit up. Learned a lot of jap from her, though.

I like them well enough too, but I read into something a lot before I buy it. I don't like to support censorship, either. I understand the midi soundtrack since it was a licensing issue, but it's got other problems.

Wouldn't know, I'm skipping it. Got a solid backlog anyway.

Ha I know user. And yeah my shitty keyboards always dropping shit, hate it.

Holy shit. Was he at least asian?

I gotta get some rest. Stay gold, faggots.

Yeah, it's a real shame how Dragon Quest is treated out here.
I wish someone would make some unfuck patches for the DS games.

Gonna head to bed. Good night friends, don't let the fat cake-inhaling kike and his hotpocket-consuming cronies get you.

What a huge faggot.

Night user! Enjoy comfy dreams!

Night quakeguy! Sleep well!

That's a shame. The Gamecube was alright but I'll always prefer the PS2 because Ace Combat is so damn good

At the very least play Blood Money. All the games essentially drop you into a level with orders to kill a few people and how you do it is entirely up to you. The big exception to this is Absolution. It has its moments but it's far too linear since there was an added emphasis on story for that game. I haven't played the latest one but by all accounts it's a return to form with even larger, more open levels to play around in.

Nope. Dude was twenty or something like that when she left me for him, and he was this pale-ass guy who still dressed like a 14-year old goth. She left him for another guy, though.

Last one I played was 9. I thought the dialogue and stuff was kind of cute but I can see how it would annoy someone who knew the original stuff. I also played 1+2 on the Gameboy years and years ago.

I know, man. I might not be the most normal guy but I wasn't calling myself by animu character names and wearing makeup and trenchcoats and stupid shit like that when I was 20.

Better than ntr at least.

speak of the devil.

Wait how old were you guys at the time?

so lyk wut ass creed shoulda been w/ mo dynamic gameplay a la deus ex?

iv's was nasty monica lyk dem botched plastic surgeries fam

vii worf it monica but go fo da psx first time around jury still out on da 3ds one monica

If I'm getting my numbers right, I was 18. She's a year older than me, and he's a year older than her.

They mostly got a Gamecube since the whole family was big into Metroid, though stuff like Smash, Legend of Zelda, and FFCC were also pluses for them.

Apparently the year Echoes came out, their mom decided the whole family was going to do a no-vidya year and locked up every fucking game system in the house for twelve months, just because. Friend got Echoes when it came out but she had absolutely no way to play it for months.

Well if you ever want to go back to older Dragon Quests, the SFC versions of Dragon Quest I&II, III, and V are all fan translated (I think VI might also be, but I think it might be unfinished due to the DS version coming west).

You might summon Huey.

I need to get my emulating tablet fixed, then I can just play the PSX version on it. Should run fine, it can handle platformers and such.

Might check it out. They just kind of didn't appeal to me gameplay wise. I tried 6 and got bored around when the glasses guy joined me. I think he had glasses, at least. He joined after the redhead.

yea yea boi should b fine monica tbh. wut u use to emulate psx tablet wise tho?

I wish Dragon Quest VII worked right with the PSP (since that's how I play PS1 these days), but from what I hear the game doesn't like the eboot format.

I guess? Apart from story focused Absolution, it's all about finding your target and killing them, with lots of interesting ways to go about doing so which are revealed the more you observe the AI's routines. For example there's a really great bit in Blood Money where a target is an actor who is shot in a scene they're rehearsing and one of the ways you can eliminate him is by replacing the prop gun with a real one.

I bet she read that in a magazine somewhere.

Some Chinese tablet with a controller built in. It's pretty flimsy and most of the emulators it comes with are shit so you have to find your own. Volume button on mine got sunken in somehow and I just made it worse trying to fix it. Just going to send it to them to fix, I think. Loved it while it worked, though. Beat a couple PS1 platformers, played some SNES stuff, beat a couple GBA RPGs I couldn't get as a kid. Plus some old Genesis games. Only emulator I didn't like was the DS one because it's awkward having two screens shown on the tablet's one screen.

hmm, i have a ds emulator on muh phone dat work good but it get kinda triflin in SJ. also system update took out almost all muh apps includin muh roms n save files from my emulators. so dat ish was whack af. a nigga thought the tablet might mitigate dat issue sum what.

but yea dat sound pretty tyt

2 soon fam
2 soon
RIP MONICA

I don't know. Again, the whole family was big on playing games back then (though her mom eventually moved from actual vidya to mobile shit) so it's not as if she suddenly didn't want the kids playing anything or thinking it was satanic or whatever. She just up and decided that no one was going to get to play anything and that was final.

There are probably better choices than the one I bought. I hear the nvidia shield is pretty alright for emulation.

Sup nigs? How are you doing tonight?

A bit late. What did I miss?

Holla Forums shitting out on me. Didn't upload pic

even Holla Forums doesn't want you here

Well it's getting me whether or not it likes it.

I'm debating whether I even want to sleep tonight. I think at most I'm going to take a nap and power through the day on stimulants

Shit, I better catch a quick nap before work. Later.

Good luck with that. I could never really pull that off

Marx is more impotent and influential than Plato and aristotle

wut?

He was a sociologist, his theories on social dynamics are very much influential, sure, but he was no philosopher. And he sure as fuck was no politician either

It'll be rough but I'll make due

I think we can all agree on that

important*

Brûle en enfer

That's true. Seriously though, trying to pass off an economist as a philosopher is ridiculous. That's why any serious person will always consider someone like Žižek a clown. There is a reason he writes about the politics of pet ownership and the philosophy of fisting dudes.

Why isn't Hitler there?

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A LONG ASS BAN
anyway how have you faggots been doing?
fuck

fuck history

das wut i tell muh shawties

not enuff hegel tbh

political theory is eitha all da social science rolled into one or a convenient way to turn a sociological, economical, philosophical et al argument political.

who bitch dis is?

maybe he is we jus can't see da niqqa yet

Because he wasn't a philosopher.

Now that the christfag failed at finding converts in 4am, we have another evangelist bringing the Gospel of Marx with him. Well done. I can't wait for the Muslim preacher.

Like clockwork.

Because Nationalism is only okay and honorable when Jews do it goy! Now help us rid land of these pesky Palestinians to make way for more Israel!

Hegel is not a philosopher tho
He is a lvl 111 mage

yoooo u got dem trips n u made ya boi look w/ dat spoilered ish fam

but i don't think tatsumaki related to yo hoes nigguh

Your family posts here?

fucking ebonics
i can't even read the shit you spouting

shieet u ain't even finna start postin dat tatsu shit lookin lyk some random ass filla hoe fam n ain't e'en got dat signature (((one))) style, u finna make a nycka git rabid or sumn fam?

marxists.org/reference/archive/althusser/1962/overdetermination.htm

idealist retards blown the fuck out

Good morning Konata.

But bro materialism is idealism

i got lazy and didn't edit the signature out when i downloaded it
my mistake

G'morning random cancer patient
hows that erectile disfunction

If Marx was a philosopher, then so was Hitler. Both of them dealt in similar areas, only Hitler actually implemented his ideas in a country he himself ran.

honestly da lef should commend hitler's contribution and dedication w/ dat ole socioeconomic experiments n social engineering tbh playa. although i guess he wasn't really impartial to it tho tbh

DO YOU RIKE MUH CAR?

ID 70e94f and 911e86 are our Holla Forums guests, talk to them. I personally don't give a shit.

yo monicas i b poppin muh neck deep deep nycka fo'real n a nigga don't kno if he gonna paralyze hisself or finally loosen up dat ole shoulda injury

no

Marx had philosophical academic education in Greece

K then what is Hitler philosophical background ? where did he learned philosophy ?

what did he mean by this?

Gone, since I fucked you're waifu last night

juz lyk me fam in deez streets. prison prolly had a good liberry. he didn't rly have access to formal education in his early life iirc tho tbh monica.

slow threads

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC TONIGHT!

pretty much
how have you been doing?

rather o.k, been playing alot of ss13 which is funs

how're you doing?

were you the faggot bragging about how active these threads still are?

same as always

i got myself some h-games so i've been playing those

I don't think so

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC!
TO DANCE IS LIKE A FIGHT
YOU CAN SHOW YOUR EMOTION
YOUR SECRET SIDE ALL THE NIGHT
DON'T STOP THE MUSIC TONIGHT!

I still need to download Catgirls vol.2
After I finish Deus Ex HR. And Gal Gun2.

I bet Diogenes, while living in his barrell, had the title framed and hanged on its side, you fucking moron

thread is dead

REMEMBER ME
REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE USED TO BE
CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART POUNDING, POUNDING
WILL BE FOREVER
WILL YOU?
REMEMBER YOU, REMEMBER ME
I REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE USED TO BE
CAUSE MY BLOOD IS STILL PUMPING, PUMPING
WILL BE FOREVER
WILL YOU REMEMBER ME?

That sounds really great user, I spent my entire night and morning walking around a park in the pouring rain 'patrolling'. For what? God knows I was the only person in this entire city watching the rain from the wrong side of the window, even the critters were camped up cozy and warm. At least I had some time alone, besides the rain. I got some school work done, but not enough. And tomorrow I have to do the same thing, school, work, sleep, rain. Its been like this for a week, with the rain that is. Maybe I'll do me some talking to the sun, but I'll probably just get drunk instead, if I find some time for that.

fucking dubs

Here's a lucky rabbit for the special boy

thanks rabi

sounds real comfy
i wish it rained a bit more where i live

Yeah it actually kind of is, night work is general is great, just gotta do a little bit of work and make sure nobody steals stuff. Lots of time to get stuff done, and nobody except the wild cats to bother me. Edgy post aside, I'd recommend night work to everyone.

I like rabbits and I like yuri.
This is nice.

I love yuri, but theres really something special about Tewi and Reisen yuri, its just so cute and innocent

color me surprised

nigger…

sorry i forgot this was the shitposting thread

Post your shit taste then faggot.

I think it's a older/younger thing. Kinda reminds me of the ara ara yuri stuff with lolis.

This.

Girls are soft.
And soft is good.

i think i'm going to leave before the mods decide to ban me

G'night

I don't need your shit opinion on my shit tastes, I'm content with keeping them to myself, the god inteded way
Yuri fags outta be gassed

it'd be a shame if someone reported this nigger right now

Night Konata. I still have another hour left.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE TRACK TAKE ONE TWO MAKE IT A BOOGALOO WOO WOO PUMP IT PUMP IT

the 4 am thread didnt even hit 300 posts? what the heck? Holla Forums is really sleepy lately

the faggots are dying out and running for the hills
good riddance

Holla Forums isnt any healthier, its just slower

well the thread was mostly the same people and a lot have left for now
not surprising, it's fucking cancer in here and newcomers don't even bother anymore knowing that someone like Ritsu is in here