WW1 Germany Had an Air Force Unit Named KEK

WW1 Germany Had an Air Force Unit Named KEK

https: //www. amazon.com/KEKs-Fokkerstaffels-German-fighter-1915-1916/dp/1781552231

http:// www. forumeerstewereldoorlog.nl/wiki/index.php/Kampfeinsitzer-Kommando_Vaux

has anyone heard of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dict.cc/german-english/keck.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How new are you?

>>>/reddit/

FUCKIN BAAAAAAAAASSSSED
Praise kek XDDDD MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED REAL! BOOOOM HEAD SHOT.

THIS IS
WHAT INTER
DIMENSIONAL CHESS LOOKS LIKE
SHADILAY

CHECK OUT THIS DANK BADGE GUYS. I PUT IT ON MY BEDROOM DOOR.

Pretty neat.

I have never heard of this either.

Transparent goonkuns detected.

Neither had I. I actually think it's neat, but this is Holla Forums, and there's a kind of consistent pressure to break redditors' balls.

Go and get your fucking shinebox!

Niggers I have been on 8ch since the first exodus. You all can gas yourselves

the austrian army's abbreviation was kek so?

it was kuk actually

Bump to counter kikes

Fuck off kike

Is there something in the (((fallen tribes))) language that translates to Kek? It seems like every Kek thread is shilled hard, does Keks name translate to goyim waking up or something?
What are (((they))) so afraid of?

Sargon please die.
Checked

Fuck off kike

this guys gets it

Kekistan is faggotry, but denying the existence and influence of Kek and memetics makes you a goon.

Yeah, honestly the kek shit is getting really fucking gay

I'll keep on posting this until every kek thread is gone

Are you denying the kekikaust?

The real reason why sarcuck came up with the kekistan psyop was to deflect from the fact that he is a literal interracial cuckold in every sense of that word. Since kek posters and Holla Forums in general was making fun of cucks, he wanted a way to deflect the shame and invent a shaming tactic against people shaming cucks like him.

Remember to always make fun of cucks by calling them what they are. Remember to check digits, meme, and post smug frogs. Call out demoralized faggots by calling them cucks.

Demoralized cuck detected. Way to let sarcuck gain control of your mind.

Kekistan is a heretical perversion of Orthodox Kekism. Holla Forums is the realm of Lord Kek, and 8ch, 8town, is the realm of the Ogdoad.

This is Voltaire in the pic you mongrel. We don't even have a source of Descartes saying this exact line.

You can easily spot the shills, whenever you bring up kek and they start either larping about kekistan or shitting on the kekistan meme. Instead of discourse on the esoteric symbolism and underlying connections within language they derail the thread with their nigger tier shilling.

Are you even trying?

Reddit and 4chan ran the KEK meme into the ground though. When you see ugly fat kids running around with kekistan flags, it's natural to have an averse reaction.

Kaiser und Koenig, right?

Keck, pronounced exactly like kek, is a normal German word.
dict.cc/german-english/keck.html

Modern Germany also has a unit called Kek, the "Küsteneinsatzkompanie", the coastal protection company of the Navy.

How long until redditors ruin Moonman

PRAISE KEK

The Kekistan Heresy will never take our Lord Kek from us. Praise Kek! Praise the Ogdoad! Praise the Old Gods!

Which was exactly this "kekistan" shit was intended to do. It was never intended to be an external meme anyway. His significance really only was discovered because of the Holla Forums/ogdoad connection. Doesn't matter what gay heretical bullshit 4cuck and the normies do, they're still not Holla Forums, and kek will never be a part of them, no matter how much they pretend.

KEK is our weapon and we won't let the (((Alt-Right))) destroy it like they've done for everything else. If you don't like it, KEK doesn't care.

bro that is so righteous I just painted it onto my car door! I'm going to do the other side now. brb.

Praise!

>>>/oven/
Call out anyone seeming like they're trying to fit in and failing, and call out the jews who are trying to destroy our egregore

Top Gun, I mean Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keck
HERE'S SOME MORE EXAMPLES

Freikorps need to return.

That is what I thought, though I understood it to be part of the joke. It is a good meme.

kek if true
archive needed.

WW1 germany were not the good guys though.
ww1 had no good sides
ww1 goymany was loved by american kikes.
Because ruskis were bad bad goyim, and the germans were nice and good goys.
They also fought alongside the turks.
And the multicultural failure that the austrian empire was.