Ukraine Affairs

So has anyone been keeping up with Ukrainian/American/Russian affairs? I just found this video from not all that long ago. Does anyone have sauce for what the hell putin is going on about. There is no news coverage about this anywhere, I didnt expect the news company to mandate any of this information but I was wondering if anyone here could help. Putin interview in the link
youtube.com/watch?v=7wa1EakS-w4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D-Jme77Dfc4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4100008/Stockpile-U-S-tanks-military-equipment-arrives-Germany-deter-Russian-aggression.html
archive.is/W9hTy
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/azov-far-right-fighters-ukraine-neo-nazis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could use QTDDTOT

Jesus Christ the LARP in that photo

Putin is mad because Ukrainians don't want to be lumped together with Russians in a Pan-Slavic body. But it's his own fault. Did he really think that there wouldn't have been realists/pessimists who would switch their sides to the US after he occupied their land? A country as big as Russia grabs land, of course a little country will sell out to the other side. As always, kikes win because their on both sides.

shill trying to rewrite history
Crimea happened after the CIA coup in Ukraine
did you really think Russia was just going to give up their only warm water port?

this

This anyone saying otherwise is a fucking sorosbot shill

t. hohol who voted for trump

Yeah their only warm water port, too bad that Kaliningrad and Vladivostok don't exist anymore.
The vanishing of the entire Oblasts of Krasnodar, Rostov na Donu and Primorsky Krai was a hart hit to the Russians.

Isn't it funny how the Soviet Russians could build entire cities and harbors from nothing in the wilderness of Eastern Russia, yet the Russian Federation claims it needed to invade the Ukraine because the decayed harbor of Sevastopol is irreplaceable for their navy and economy?

Fuck off faggot, the coup in kiev was instigated to distract russian l from syria and cock block the navy from access to the Mediterranean. The west 100% instigated the maidan and caused the annexation of crimea. Not a single shot fired mind you unlike the soros snipers in kiev.

What western shithole are you from that you seem to think you can claim the moral high ground to?

Russia invaded Ukraine? when?

Kaliningrad isn't connected to mainland and Vladivostok is on the other side of the country. Crimea has always been a strategic point.

Have you seen anything the Soviets built? It crumbles because of the old saying "they pretend to pay us, so we pretend to work". Communism will never work leftypol

You are right. In worlds second biggest economy which was 15 percent of worlds GDP and 1/5 of entire worlds production no one was working. Not a single person.

Only when their commisars were watching.

You are right, everyone worked their hardest and gave all their effort for little to no pay and only for the greater good. It's why the USSR was so prosperous

It was't about laziness or some such (as if the average Yank or European is a hard worker…), but the grade of militarization, i.e. the portion of GDP dedicated to the military. Early on, the Western powers decided strongly underfund their militaries to consumeristically pacifiy their populations and wage psychological war by impressing the commies and the third world by their shiny things. Which was and is an illusion, of course - the level of centralization of capital at the top level in the West might even be higher than the SU in deep sowiet times, where a real separation of power existed between party, army and KGB (so-called iron triangle.

What did he expect? Does he think that the Ukrainian people will indefinitely accept living in a shithole while his puppet Yanukovych and his multicultural elite make a shit ton of shekels by stealing government funds? It's only natural that people will look to the West, even at Poland. If Putin wouldn't have intervened nationalists might have risen to power. But by escalating he helped kikes to get all the power. Look at the Odessa incident. Russian news are crying about this to this day. Half of those casualties were Russian and Moldovian citizens. What a farce. This whole "Russia vs US"-thing is nothing more than theatre. If you don't understand why Poroshenko didn't use the regular Ukrainian army, but instead send young guys as volunteer battalions to die, you're as stupid as those fags who believe that the Cold War was real.

While you faggots argue about the theatre of geopolitics, every single one of our countries, and that includes Russia big time, is getting demographically destroyed.

The stuff that German prisoners build is of high quality.

Let's not exaggerate. Yes, US is kikes and SU was kikes, but they were definitely different factions. From the staff level downward the CW was very real.

False dichotomy. Geopolitics, demography, religion and much more - all this is part of the Great Game.

Bitch, are you telling some of my grandparents were poor workers?

Get fuck, asshole!

summary of the past 2 months:

If you want to know how really fucked up the western narrative is on Ukraine see this by the people from Donbass.
Here's a briefing about the low quuality docu made by some poor Ukrainian:
It was tried before in 2004 and this is the second attempt. Proof in video.
youtu.be/D-Jme77Dfc4
Basically western Ukraine got brainwashed into genociding themselves because Russia takes their land which is false and many newslines from Russia laughs at this (totally censored in the west). I dont know what is going on now but I hope it will stop because I live in Hungary (neighbouring country).
This is all because Ukraine became one of the biggest nuclear nation after the fall of SU, because its strategic territory. If Ukraine joins NATO, EU and so on, Merkel and EU will be right in Russia's ass. ==This is modern warfare at its finest==
I am surprised nobody knows this and quite sad.

Me again. I need approval of Ukrainians if this is accurate but even they are highly divided or not in the know on this as far as I know. Depends on the region who you ask.

lol Ukraine now has literal foreigners in the government imported from Usrael
VPN shill getting desperate

are you braindead

Burn through the witches

I'm only not pro-Ukraine because of NATO. I'm a burger of Serb-Baltic ancestry.

From what I understand, (((oligarchs))) have kicked the former president out of the seat, made the same moves as he wanted, and sponsored a fascistic government. I don't know how to feel about it, are the kikes playing two sides of shekels again? It would be a shame if Ukraine would balkanize and shatter into more unnecessary, weak pieces. I wish pan-slavism would be possible.

It's really weird. I think that after the Ukrainians and the west drummed up the fall of the president they put in an EU puppet government. I still remember the media showing the president's golden toilet and stuff. Every European country got the Ukrainian government version of the story so I think they are in bed with Merkel/EU. Maybe the oligarchs too but I wouldn't bet.
The real problem is that I don't know how much of the Russian activity is actually them or Donbass people. There's literally no data on this. Or did the locals even get "super modern" weapons from Russia as its claimed. A lot of time has passed. There certainly was defensive operation of Russian bases and pushback/help but it's blurry.
The documentary is some years old but one thing is sure: The government is getting a lot of military shipped from USA through Germany. I mean hundreds and thousands of heavy vehicles, humvees, tanks etc. because of "Russian aggression" Absolutely disgusting. After I saw the reality It made me clear what disgusting propaganda we have on Russia. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4100008/Stockpile-U-S-tanks-military-equipment-arrives-Germany-deter-Russian-aggression.html

Damn, now it is really hard to connect all those pieces. Do you have by any chance archived those 2014 threads? I'm from about 16/4. That's my first saved pic. Prolly lurked some months before. I feel like they are trying to push for evil Russia to discredit them for some reason. Maybe they are loosing their grip onto Putin or play the two sided coin and make another cold war. Damn, how big of a can of worms have I opened by clicking on this site. And I feel like I'm not even scratching the surface.

Nope, I was just lucky by searching around because the entire narrative was so obviously agenda driven. I haven't seen those.
The picture always get more clear after some time passes by. They will come together soon.
Same with Trump. Drops MOAB on Afghanistan in total secrecy later turns out it was dropped on a CIAnigger nest. >>>10764188
Syria is the same. Trump talks big on regime change but lets Russia stabilize and cleanse it from ISIS. Iran affairs is still a big question though. Off topic anyway, you get my idea.

A lot of the equipment in Donbass was swiped off of the UA, I mean the amount of salvaging they do is just insane.

archive.is/W9hTy
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/azov-far-right-fighters-ukraine-neo-nazis

Caucasians have been led to slaughter by the globalist factions for these three years.
The conflict is by the numbers, pretty similar to the US civil war. The defenders' k/d is superior due to their motivation.

Some of you guys are so retarded it hurts. Look at a map of Russia, they have coastline in the black sea.

It's not simply some piers, you know. There's a reason whole wars have been fought over good ports in history.

Russia entered a recession and lost billions in order to get a piece of land that is not a war torn shithole. They could have built 3 new ports for the cost of this war but slav shits gonna slav. It's not retarded because of this though, it's retarded because Russia already has military ports in the black sea within its own borders. This is just like when they land grabbed 200 miles of useless land from Georgia 10 years ago because they are fucking idiots.

Genetics are our greatest history
You faggot
We could literally go back to the Stone Age, with only 90%of our modern information on physical textbooks, 10% of our current populations, and we would rebuild the modern internet within two centuries
If we lose our genetics we won’t be back to electronics for thousands of years

0:53 the guy gets muzzle swept in the head by his buddy.
would not oper8 with / 10