Riddle me this

>why are server moderators ALWAYS autistic shitters?
It seems the only way to play on a decent server is to know the moderators personally.

Why would anyone but an autistic shitter become a server moderator?

Fair point.

More or less this one, if somebody's actively wanting to become a mod and noticeably has been for some time then chances are they're a power-tripping shitter.

Moderators are how we prevent things from devolving into total anarchy. Cry more, kid.

1-You shouldn't get banned from servers unless you're acting autistically, in that case it's your fault.

2-If you aren't acting autistically and get banned, then it's a shit server and it's your fault for playing on it.

3-If you intentionally want to act like a little shit and you're so clumsy you get caught in the act and get banned, it's entirely your fault.

People that are actually smart do whatever the fuck they want and never get caught.
So in conclusion you're either a loud sperg, a really dumb motherfucker and/or a combination of all the above and additionally you play on a shit server.

No matter what, it's always your fault.

Faggots.

So you can look better in comparison? 😉

He's not saying that having moderators is a bad thing. Here's your reply for being an idiot.

I do that simply by existing.

That's exactly what he's saying. Anyone who complains about mods is always some shitter upset that they were banned for breaking the rules.

Project Reality for BF2 has some of the most autistic power tripping virgin hotpockets I have ever seen in a video game.

Nice comback, faggot.
Maybe you should go back to the drawing board with it, just like you need to do with your shitty bait.

Because they hand that shit out to anyone who tosses money and parents let their kids get away with way too much game allowance on their credit cards these days

Is there any real reason that moderators should exist? For games like SS13 you could replace moderation with an automated system that just autoboots somebody and gives them a temp ban if they kill innocents while not being an antagonist.

You could always argue: "people will outsmart the system and abuse it". Of course, that's what happens with any system. You can get a human to step in and decide on a course of action if the incidents are repeated.

You probably could
etc

Exactly. Also most of the time when an event is made by an admin - it develops poorly.

Just have a pool of randomly generated events that will occur as the round progresses, scaled to the number of active players.

Also regarding the trackers, that's something that SS13 really needs.

Professional shitters already know what's logged and what isn't.

Honestly I'd like to add to my post:

People abusing the system is better than angsty hotpockets abusing the system.

Did you get banned by a 12yr old for picking on his friends on some shitty gmod server?
Don't lie.

Yeah - the human element is worse. As a given, if there's a guy who wants to hang around a server 8 hours a day - he's not gonna be well rounded (besides physically).

Op did you break several rules they established

Didn't you read comic books? Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Server moderator here

The administrator/manager above me is a powertripping sperg who likes to cheat and ban people for speaking out. Planning to usurp him given time, but we're actually friends right now, and I'm getting him to trust me.

Nothing is more cringe inducing than a server moderator who takes their job way too seriously. Not just takes the job seriously, but takes criticism personally.

Because making holocaust jokes turns the whole server into anarchy.

Nah it just comes off as pointless and edgy. Don't be the faggot that starts shit just because the rules don't specify otherwise.