WARNING TO ALL CHRISTIANS

The Shahada.

The Shahada is an oath that Muslims take which declares Allah as the one and only true God and that muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker is his prophet. This is blasphemy for Christians since Jesus, The Father and The Holy Spirit are God through a concept called the Holy Trinity. Taking this oath denounces this and calls Allah the one and only true God.

FAQ

No they don't. This is a misconception that has been made by many due to Allah and the Father being of same origin and given the same characteristics. Christians were given the Son to know who the One True God is and the Christians will find that God through Jesus.

No, but I believe in honoring my faith and my God like my ancestors before me. Taking an oath before another God is distasteful to me and I refuse to do it especially if I trust Jesus Christ as the one true savior and our lord.

Well, considering that it is in elementary schools across the globe and the teachers are actually making them cite it then I see no reason for it not to start leaking into other aspects of our life.

No it isn't. Your children are taking their oath and denouncing their God without you knowing it. This is happening in certain schools in both Europe, America, Canada and Australia. They are doing this to push cultural tolerance.

You apply faith when you cite an oath, even when you aren't serious. This would be considered as blasphemy towards Jesus.

Information on Religion of Cuck™

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng

m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0

PROOF THAT IT HAS BEEN IN THE SCHOOLS IN THE PAST!!!

agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/

cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-Religion of Cuck™-homework/index.html

nationalreview.com/corner/423828

(even snopes admits it)

snopes.com/Religion of Cuck™-tennessee-school/

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
aboutReligion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uthman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran
Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/
ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/12/raw-data-religious-preference-in-the-military/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!!!!

Good post, OP. Lots of pagan larpers and anti-christian kikes in here but this is very important. Anons better believe this is real, because the kikes believe it and they're shilling against the only one who can save us from what they believe

Thank you user, the people over at 4chan have been on double time on saging my posts and preventing me from getting it to the bigger audiences. I live in Canada and we are a bit tight on censorship. I look over my shoulders a lot… I'm really scared and I know now that this shouldn't be normal. Please make sure you share this knowledge as much as possible. We need to save the Christians before they go on with their lives completely submissive to Religion of Cuck™ without even knowing it…

Bump

dude oaths void lmao

I sure hope you dont fucking do this, you twits.

i hope for your sake you're using a vpn so you don't get picked up by Cuckstin's Trans Wing Poz Squads

>>>/bog/
>>>/reddit/

You fucking nigger you have no concept of Christianity or of Jesus' message, instead you regurgitate thoroughly kiked memes like the good little talmudic golem you are. READ A FUCKING BOOK, NIGGER. And ask yourself why you're agreeing with the yids.

Funny. I'm not the one following an off-shoot of Religion of Cuck™ and Kike.
It was you who chose instead to follow the deathcults of the sandniggers.
Now be a good goy and go say your prayer before bed.

Not an argument, fag. Kikes hate Jesus, you hate Jesus, i'm sure that's a pure coincidence, right? Occam's razor suggests you are a cut-dick and herpes-from-your-rabbi little yid.

For less tay sachs'd anons, find and read pic related.

Shameful.

You gave me nothing to argue. You got mad, and threw a tantrum like all Semite slaves do when their treachery is called into question.
Cry as you will, sucker of Jewish cock, but I did not turn my back on Mother Evropa or the Gods that guide her children. When you are ready to be free, your ancestors await you.

Filtered.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.

Christianity is trash m8.

I don't want to worship a foreign God.
I don't want to worship a Jew.
I don't want to, and I'm not going to. Ever.

Jesus was a Jew. The Christiani God is a foreign deity, of a foreign people.
If you want to worship it, go to Israel and do it there, where that sandpeople-trash belongs.

Kikes hate Jesus because Jesus was a Jew and they view him as a traitor.
White men who claim to hate Jews must hate Jesus, even if respecting him in so far as being so much of a Jew that he Jewed the Jews themselves and gave them an inferiority complex that stood the test of time.

You are purposefully conflating hatred of a perceived traitor on behalf of Jews and hatred of a perceived enemy on behalf of non-Christian Europeans. That's rather kosher.

Because pic related is obviously a well-constructed argument absolutely worthy of something other than ridicule.

Here you go.
>>>/pdfs/7285

“Wisdom of their ancestors”
Yeah like you are not trusting in literally every one of our ancestors for over a thousand years.

It's 2017 and the information is at our fingertips.

Allah is the one and only true God. The Old and New Covenants make this perfectly clear.

Religion of Cuck™ considers Jesus the Christ as well as a Prophet and the Holy Mother Mary Blessed among women.

It is the Synagogue of Satan's Talmud that blasphemies our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Wow awesome logic.

You are blatant as can be. Fuck off with your obvious off-topic raid. Holla Forums will never denounce Kek. Go back to your containment board with Holla Forums levels of botting. >>>/christian/
Reported.

That's because its not an argument, because there is nothing to argue. That's what is called "mocking you"

Thanks for the pdf.

i have a tool to counteract any oath

As a Christian, I find your lack of knowledge about Jesus disturbing. He whipped them out of the temple and flipped their tables over basic jewshit they did in the temple.

Go read a book nigger

This is what I mean… I can't post this anywhere as there are people so assblasted about Christianity that they sage all the topics I post about it.

Pretty basic taqiyya. No, the fact of the matter is that the koran contradicts the new testament on a consistent basis and your statement is thinly veiled dual-shilling that also advocates retarded pantheism.

Any interested anons check up attached pics for details as to why Religion of Cuck™ is shit and muslims are cucks (hence the retarded wordfilter).

Wasn't for you to answer retard, it was for the shill to try (and fail) to justify its position. They hated Jesus for far, far more than wrecking their shekel-swiping operation and flipping over their tables of low-quality wares.

No shit, Sherlock.

Christianty has failed the white man tbh.
I don't hate the mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckerian because he worships allah. I hate him because he is not of my people but of a savage, desert tribe.
Give me a god that the white man can call his and only his and I will give tidings. Christianity has been whored the world over and even still is used as a weapon against us ie the catholic church and Christian groups helping whatever shitskin "brother in Christ" they can to enter white countries. I want no part of that.

Sorry, drunk as shit lol.

Either way, if it was a (((shill))), there's no point in feeding the trolls anyway. It's the reason this site is going to shit so quick.

you mean " Jews may use lies (”subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile." Baba Kamma 113a.

Jesus, Son of Mariam is in the Quran therefore not "taqiyya"

This

Orthodox Christianity is the only option user. Catholicucks with Pope Faggot are a heretical shit show.

Vid is Orthodox bishop in Greece triggering kike reporters into invoking >muh holocaust. More recently, the government has tried to fine him for speaking out against shitskins. Many more examples in the Russian church.

Note, factually incorrect statement about hitler is factually incorrect, but this clip is almost 10 years old. He's 10x more based now. (Been following this guy for years)

Christianity is a Rabbi religion and Satan is a Catholic invention. You're fags are not even followers of Jesus, but of Paul; you're Catholic/Orthodox or Protestant

Through Christ's grace alone we are saved

Im sorry but orthodox Christianity is still Christianity and Christianity has failed my people. It may work for the Russians but it has forsaken the Anglosphere and all but abandoned western Europe at any hope of salvation.
No. I will welcome the new god that was the old god all along. As he is born again our people will see that he had never left us, it is us that had forgotten him. For the time of the wild hunt is at hand and he will need his hunters!

People such as your self are Jews or atheist.

Up until the 80s America used to be 80 percent white and nearly all christian.

The only wisdom they had was the idea to bog degenerates. I'll give them credit for that much.

I actually just opened this image and gave it a look. And my belief is compounded, Christianity has failed my people. You look like a nigger with that metal and stone draped around your neck. Sell your cloak and buy a sword for he has not come to bring peace you wigger looking mother fucker.

Pagans are atheist like the Church of Satan.

Or could it be our people failed Christianity?

The Church of Satan believe in satan, the satanic temple are the atheists.

This is to separate the blood from the spirit. This delgates Christianity from blood and soil to realm of ideas. Once the last white Christian has died, that would be okay with you because your mugshot brother and Christ carries the burden now.
No. I argue that my race, my blood and my people are my religion. The only way for it to perish is for all of us to.

user anglos have always been degenerate faggots even as far back as the roman times. Catholocism was heresy and it splintered into increasing orders of magnitude of heresy. Look at the britcuckistan churches with female priestesses. Expressly forbidden by scripture and yet they rationalized and cucked their way into it. There is a reason the 'eternal anglo' meme exists, they fuck over their fellow white man with a passion only matched by the jew. I just can;t figure out if the decline of the church is a cause (with external contribution) or a sympto.

At the most basic level, you should believe in Jesus because the jews say you shouldn't. Vid related, english subs. Found on /christian/ but you will find the biblical portrayal of Jesus' persecutors disturbingly/satisfyingly accurate in the current year.

apologies, forgot the embed.

What?

Your race, your blood and your people are lambs to the slaughter without a strong moral code like that provided by Christianity. NO ONE is hardcore enough not to self-indulge. Your argument is reddit-tier (don't mean it as an insult, just that it's the same thing fedoras say)

No

Except it is. The other religions are savage and trash-tier and atheism = loberg = narcissism = hedonism. They lead nowhere.

I give credence to the mythos and to the resurrection but I am not a Christian. Jesus' own story draws parallels from Baldrs' shown

Hmph. Save for the Greeks, the Romans, the Egyptians, the Persians and every great people that existed before Christ right? Blow it out your ass you ignorant dumbass. Civilizations rise and fall just as fast and hard as religions do.

Atheism leads to nihilism more than anything else.
t. ancap but with natural law

No.

The rest of your commentary is just stupid bullshit to direct away from the fact that you tried to pretend my argument was that "we have to hate jesus because jews do!" rather than the reality of "not everyone who dislikes the jewish rabbi/protoMarxist known as Jesus and his lame faith are jews".
You're a traitor. Christianity is a faith of treason.

You cannot be a European man and a Christian without being a traitor.

Then why'd you reply faggot?
lel.

You're projecting really hard. Tell me more about how you don't care. Maybe reply to multiple posts of mine again in showing how little you care.

European Gods, yes, not some slimey sandnigger deity that speaks through a sandnigger rabbi.

What the fuck are you talking about? You're losing your shit kike-worshipper.

Are… Are you fucking serious? Because he tried to go all protoMarxism by shilling Judaism to the goyim, amongst other things, almost certainy with the intent of gaining himself personal power. In fact, most of the Jesus story, especially toward the end, is likely nonsense made up by his followers to amplify their perceived social standing when they fled the region to avoid meeting the same fate as Jesus for their perceived treachery to the Jews.

Kikes hate Jesus because they view him as a traitor. Fact.
Any White man who claims to hate Jews must therefore hate Jesus, because Jesus was a Jew. Fact.
You DID purposefully conflate the statements above for your own nefarious intents. Fact.

Ya know, the more I deal with Christians, the more I investigate Christianity's origin, the more I think you're also worshipping some dark and nefarious force, the likes of which you would call 'Satan'. Difference being, the Jews know they serve evil, while you've been tricked into it and think yourself righteous.

Are you seriously trying to tell me with a straight face that Christianity invented morals? That before Jesus no one had come up with the idea thou shall not murder? Thou shall not steal? Don't make me fucking laugh. Protip: Christianity is nowhere near as original as you think it is

Site is buggy as fuck tonight.
Should have read:

Actually, thats shit logic - but its not my logic.
My logic was

And Jesus was after the commandments…

And during that time God (or Yahweh) was the chief God of the Jews, and the Jews were his chosen people

Christians like to believe European history started with Christianity arriving in Europe. They don't want to have to acknowledge that Europe was non-Christian for like 30,000 years, and took over the known world AT LEAST twice, before Jesus was even a thought in the balls of whoever made him.

Christians are almost-invariably disingenuous, self-righteous, and utterly trashy people. They are the ideological equivalent of progressive liberalism - they portray themselves as righteous and holding the moral high-ground, yet are almost-invariably prone to the very shit they would judge others for. Christianity is the equivalent of a White woman with a Stalin tattoo, an I'mWithHer button and pink hair, crossing the street when she sees a nigger walking down the sidewalk toward her at night.

You fucking nigger, the Greeks and Romans only had the longevity they did because of Christianity. It can be argues that the white race are God's chosen people because in their rejection of Christ, the jews became the chosen people of satan. Rome declined because they splintered off from the faith (catholicism) and immediately descended into decadence and degeneracy. Byzantium fell because of a massive influx of goatfucking savages and BETRAYAL by their "brothers" in the west, who in turn, paid a similar but less horrific price. Don't worry, we're paying the price now in Europe.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Nice fanfic, faggot. Let's summarize:

I'm not going to write walls of text to spoonfeed you, dipshit, though I should have been a bit more explicit in this instance. Why did the Greeks and Romans adopt Christianity? How did it spread to all white nations and yet be summarily rejected by kikes, muds and gooks? Could it be because the Word is compatible with the white spirit? Could it be that there is an intellectual basis to Christ's message? I don't expect you to respond honestly, or at all. Must be break time in tel aviv.

This is LITERALLY how Jews talk about Paganism, there was even a widely-circulated article out of Jerusalem wherein the Jews decried European Paganism for being "barbaric and savage".

Here's the rub: The Abrahamic faiths all revolve around one concept - that Nature is NOT the dominant force in our world, is NOT sacred, and that any ideology that focuses upon Natural Law, upon a worship of Nature, should be feared, because, and I quote:
"Nature is not sacred and its laws represent barbarity; the Noahide laws represent civil society… Halakhah is the antithesis of the laws of nature. The latter are cruel: there is no charity in nature; there is no mercy. There is no safety net in nature for marginal beings… There is no equality in nature or anything resembling democracy. Nature should be feared… It forces us to focus on the importance of Jewish law and tradition, which proclaims that nature is not the dominant force in our world, nor is it sacred… Nature's laws represent the world of the savage and barbarian; the Noahide laws represent civil society."

You stink of Semitism, traitor.

Never before have I seen such blatant historical revisionism apart from the sif million that never were.

Provide any kind of source other than your fantasy.

And yet all progressive shitlibs are militantly anti-christian.

Name one group that doesn't you stupid faggot kike.

So Christianity is the equavalent of the opposite of Christianity. You suck dick at analogies.

implying this isn't the correct thing to do

See

The Bible lays it out pretty clearly lad.

Accurate so far. (That'd be why they think him a traitor - glad you admit it.)
FTFY, also accurate.
FTFY and again quite accurate.

The OP was worded in an unnecessarily divisive way but his point is right. The Shahada is a tool to subvert our people regardless of your faith or lack thereof.

Kek I know, not to mention many of the things they took credit for were originally developed and invented by Pagans

Top fucking kek, it's real dipshit, it's called the negative confession in the book of the dead, look it up
Because they were ordered to by the Emperor Constantine? Even then it was nowhere near as smooth as you're suggesting
Kek, plenty of jews converted and the majority of Christians worldwide are shitskins. Fuck off

Oh so a breakdown of social order and an order of magnitude increase in social pathology has NO CORRELATION to the cuckening of the spiritual leaders of the people, got it.

Repeating your inane word salad and de-sarcasticizing my greentext of your idiotic points does not render them any less idiotic. Let me ask you, faggot, are you actually jewish? Are you some fedora? You're tripping over yourself to disprove what humanity has understood to be true for at least 1,920 years, yet your solution is to do exactly what the kikes say we should dpo and work their asses off to propagandize.

Lindsay Graham, and every single case of Catholic molestation. Would you like more? I've got more.

Holy shit! The literal-Marxists who follow Judaic ideals have been made hostile toward Christianity?
Hmmmmm, wonder how that happened.

European Paganism was pretty bereft of such actually.

FTFY.

Correct, sure - but if you spend your days screeching about racial equality and calling others racists vitriolically and self-righteously, its pretty fucking hypocritical to cross the street when you see another member of the ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Religion of Cuck™'s justifies the murder of all non muslims if they commit apostasy, they are justified in their gods eyes for killing anyone that is not their own.

Remember that.

Yawn. Always the same old bullshit.

Your vitriolic and disingenuous attacks upon others aren't very Christian of you m8, and you've failed to make a single argument in your assravaged wordslurry shitpost.
Try again, and actually make a point, instead of kvetching like the angry jew you are..

Nope.
Nope.

I'm starting to think you're just shitposting now m8.
See:

You are a traitor. You are a Jew. And your bantz are shit.

Got proof?

You bitches can't separate us from God.

Because you never have a counter-point. Just angry semitism.

Your anger is understandable. Your semitism is not.

FTFY

make up your mind Holla Forums as proven by this thread
this board is made up of 70% shills 30% actual users

Protip: The Jews aren't far off. Check out the statements as regards the Noahide laws. The Jews are just so weak and pitiful, have evolved to be such, that they no longer attempt to impose upon others via force - they use subversion. But, if they had power, they'd be killing people for blaspheming - its in their books, just like the muzzies. (And the Christians for that matter, but the Dead Magic Rabbi's sequel installment overrides a lot of the Old Testament shit.)

We're not, we're just explaining why we're not joining you

If not for Christianity, the Western Roman Empire likely wouldn't have fallen and it would have been pagan legionaires fighting the muzzies, and they probably would never have taken Spain.

Funny how shift in that temporal perspective changes things, eh rabbi-worshipper?

In the OP

You are arguing from a position of authority that is entirely self-fabricated based upon your obvious ignorance of historical context.

Do you even know what the fuck marxism really is? It's not what the leftyniggers in their containment board say it is. It's much worse. Have you ever read the bible? Obviously not because only a braindead fucking paid shill could ever equate the two.

At the most basic level if you aren't a ctr/shariablue/jidfnigger why are you shitting up a Christian thread with your larpagan faggotry? Especially when OP is talking about teachers subverting kids with goatfucker acceptance. Obviously, shilling against christianity takes precedence for you before protecting white children.

BACK ON FUCKING TOPIC

Oh, also:

Who the fuck is Vercingetorix?

is it, or is it not a Semite deathcult founded by shitskins in the desert.

Certainly looks that way.

Nope, its vehemently and blatantly supported in scripture, augmented with basic logical reasoning and understanding of the cultures/ethnicities in play.

Yep, universalist ideological dog-shit about equality proposed by a sniveling Jew.
Just like Christianity.

Same reason I'd 'shit up' a Jew thread with my anti-semitism.
This is Jewish nonsense, and you buy into it, as do many European folk. A shame - and one that will end sooner than later. Christianity is no more acceptable to me than Judaism - you're no better than Yael Kushner, far as I'm concerned lad. And so I'm not going to grant you your little rabbi-worshipping circle-jerk thread, because its treachery of the highest order.

But I don't want children buying into jewish bullshit from either end, whether it be the goatfucker version of the western cuckold version. Neither is acceptable.

FTFY, and yep.

Religion of Cuck™ is semitic garbage.
Christianity is semitic garbage.
Judaism is semitic garbage.
European children should be taught none of it.
That's all right on topic.

Up until 2,000 years ago, right around the time of the fall of the greatest European power of the ancient world, which conquered all the known world and some of the unknown, 100% of Europeans were non-Christian.

There's that temporal perspective fucking you again rabbi-worshipper.

Germany was a Christian nation in wwii but do you see Holla Forums giving all credit to Christianity for what was accomplished? Learn to think independently.

I mean lets fucking face facts! Are we kikes for worshiping a Kike-spawned religion in favor of the WHITE religion of our homelands? are we kikes for following a faith that tells us that we are each flawed and imperfect creatures that need to spend our lives begging a cosmic yid on a stick to forgive us for how flawed we are in eyes?
Just doesn't make sense. idk what Thorfags are on about.

filtered.

Fuck off kiddo, grow up and learn why religion has such a massive place in societies.

Ephasians 2:11

This is what I expected to happen. This isn't normal and we as Christians have to accept that. Do you know the user you are talking to, if given keys to the state, would kill you? If not that, create laws or propaganda aimed at stripping you from rights or even starving you to death. This level of outrage to prove to people the error of our ways literally goes to show the lengths of sacrifice they would make to do so. This is going to build up and we as Christians won't be able to tell the difference between the Muslim and the zealous blasphemers.

Don't be fooled by what they say about Paganism. They cling to the ideology for the violence and ethnic heritage which literally is a carbon copy of Religion of Cuck™. Don't define the faith by the name, define it by the actions.

Muslims detest the gospel, revision it and believe proposals from people with a very limited amount of research. Sounds familiar? That's practically the person you are talking to, the person that will literally cry like an infant when he is forced to take the oath or die. And you know he will take it and be conditioned to believe in Religion of Cuck™. Their brainwashing will work on him too because he is full of anger and wants justification for truth under his criteria. Best just ignore him and share my message.

"Teachers brainwashing white children to accept Religion of Cuck™ is not a real concern the real concern is trolling christians."

You had a pretty good run Chaim but you fucked up. Everyone knows you're a kike now. Kill youself.

I hate to dig up Madalyn Murray O'Hair's ritually decapitated head, but even Satanism is illegal to be taught in US public schools. These closet Mudslimes must remain atheists for awhile longer.

Perhaps you should start this thread on /chrisitian/, user. some of us would like to converse more. Holla Forums got a larpagan infestation some time after the second exodus and they've been insufferable ever since. Some anons have said these same pagans are the ones defending homosexuality all over this board because as soon as Christianity's rejection of homosexuality is brought up, the shilling instantly becomes unreal.

pagans or gtfo

And just like Muslims, neo-Paganism is another form of faith made out of a reactionary who would have figured.

Nope, equality is a euphemism within Communism, much like freedom is a euphemism in Capitalism. Communism is a controlled method approach to managing an economy. The government forcefully takes your money and gives it to the poor, Christ just told you to give it to the poor. Lol, can you imagine if even a word of this was true!?

Book of Prolitariates
Verse 24:21 : And Jesus said, "Give money to the poor- we do this by eliminating the pharisee class and redistribute the means of production to the gentiles!

If Christianity was communist it would sound like that…

So you think that a better solution is to derail the thread that brings attention to the former?

That's all right on topic.

Yeah, and we have been doing that up until THE SHAHADA HAS BEEN INTRODUCED IN YOUR CURRICULUM!

I will, please make sure for the time being your friends and family are informed. Most importantly the Children need to be advised to identify Religion of Cuck™ic symbols and deny whatever authority demands from them to associate themselves with it. The pagans here are severely ill-informed that any Christian that knows a little bit of their scripture will be able to identify it.

You are being bluepilled.

I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way. We are being cornered systematically.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.

Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.
Their four main strategies:
1) Just delete the message outright
2) Flooding the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait
3) Bots/shills making replies that roughly agree with the message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
4) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot in charge of this little corner"
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech with no due process is 100% jewish. When you support it you are giving in to your jewish conditioning and are forsaking your rational mind. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do. If you knowingly support censorship you have renounced your Aryan identity

Haven't you ever wondered why people very seldom call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives the average activist reliable anonymity with minimal effort and most motivated people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.

What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.
The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.

American Revolution II will no doubt entail more sacrifice than American Revolution I.
"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

This is bottom-tier bot 'logic' trying to make you afraid of living your life.
No one is going to arrest you for meeting up and talking to people. No one is going to arrest you for going to the gym. No one is going to arrest you for reading books. No one is going to arrest you for anonymously posting statements calling for revolution on the internet.
You have all the tools to make yourself valuable to the movement, and when the time comes to fight, you can be ready and pull your weight and more.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Posting propaganda like this anonymously is the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. We need to rid ourselves of the bluepill culture. The internet forums are a major introduction point for young people. Speak out! Wake others up to the facts. Don't let some worthless jews destroy the constructive aspects of our culture and bluepill innocent youngsters.
Do not submit to the flimsy authority of these jewish bastards. Never forget that the First Amendment is on your side.
Your posts will get spammed with fake replies and eventually deleted. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Pay attention to this one! AI will suprise you with what it's able to pick up from what you say, and can even interpret images. Don't reply to anyone you suspect of being a bot! You would only teach it to be more convincing.

One day when I refused to have this thread be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with bot garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

What action am I calling for exactly?
I don't presume to be the general in charge of the revolution. But I can tell the plain facts: if we keep being censored we can't get anything going. Censors are our first enemy.
If any of you are willing to take real action, take it against media entities. Sabotage their infrastructure, hunt their personel. They don't deserve to live, they are the hand that is choking our people. Cut it off.
Kill them. Find a vulnerable target that is guilty of spreading lies or suppressing free voices and kill them. We need for everyone of their sort to be afraid to do their job.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors.

What on earth is happening in my thread. This is a free for all LOL!

defend yourself, you are in a bewitched slumber by the devil's song

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hey Paul, sorry for posting off-topic, but I stumbled upon the Ephasians letters last night, and they were written by Paul.

Also, I had a grandpa named Paul I never met.

So that's why I posted them.

I watched the videos in the OP. I guess I am convinced the mark, however, if this part of revelations was speaking of the 600's or so AD, does it mean that all of revelations has already came and went?

talking babies are literally twilight-tier fanfiction

How does this help me in my fight against the Jews? The Christians I encounter are like those Byzantines of the past who think saying Allah or God or Jesus means the same exact thing. I have tried to at least convince them that race is real, it isn't easy.

Hey, I need to read Ephesians a bit more but I love this message!

The prophecy for the year 600 is Daniel's prophecy. Prophecies are strange and believe me when I say I am in no authority to interpret them accurately but I can tell you what I observed.

Have you heard the phrase "History repeat itself"?

I think that our behavior and the consequences that arise from them can be placed in a finite spectrum. We do predictable things and that is why the Lord warns us. Daniel's prophecy can be applied in many different instances in history.

Revelation however is an absolute end.

The whole of Babylon is the Americans because they got drunk off the oil in the middle east. It just recently fell off and now we have Shiate and Sunni Muslims battling for supremacy in defunct territories within Iraq and Syria.

The Beast, who will be given authority is quite obvious where he go the authority from, which is the Dragon. The dragon represents a grand serpent which gives power to the Beast. We have yet to see that but my haunch is that it might be mass hysteria where people submit to Religion of Cuck™ for authority.

The compartment in our brain associated with fear is said to evolve from reptiles, so the dragon (an apex reptile if it were to exist in reality) could be our own fear getting to point that we are willing to give our right to whoever control the caliphate.

Take notice, the only thing Arabs lack is cohesion. When they get a leader… That's when he'll breaks loose… Everyone from women to children could be called upon to take arms and with a crippled America there is no doubt that the horrors it can inflict would be cataclysmic. The Arabs are waiting for America, the whore, to finally fall off.

I have no YouTube channel. Paul is the English version of my Greek name. I intended to do this considering that given the circumstance of the information I shared, I felt a bit like Paul so it is admittedly a larp. I know it's stupid but I may as well tell the truth.

They need to know user, they will reject you and they will not listen but you need to give them the idea. Evidence has not presented itself yet to make it evident for them, when the time comes and things start to unravel they will draw that distinction because you ended up telling them beforehand. Don't underestimate yourself, the Holy Spirit is there and it's trying to let us know. If it wasn't, then I would still be an atheist.

America has been a kike run state since around the mid-1800s. Why do you think Spanish-American war was fought in the Philippines, because the sugar trade was the most profitable then or the Opium wars some years before. Oil became the new commodity and is fought for the same way.

The Arabs were nothing until the Jews in Washington got the Americans to give them arms and training defending against the Jews in the USSR. This has turned the backwards into a decent insurgency, mixed with the Americans cucked ways of doing war, its just more useful in getting Whites killed. Which is the goal, spending your most loyal and best fighters in a useless conflict.

If you are not Jewish and White I have qualms and so do the Aesir. Being and believing are different things entirely. Better luck to your adventure and to the contact with the powers that follow you or if you follow them instead.

Christ ENDS judaism.
"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

99 names of Allah according to muslims.
1 name according to christians: FATHER
QED

also

#notmyfather

smhtbh bros

Perhaps the Dragon is China or North Korea?
It doesn't seem likely at the moment, but after some plot twists in the future it doesn't seem completely out of the question.

No principality on our very planet would ever anoint Religion of Cuck™ power. It would have to come from within, think about the Holy Spirit and Jesus. The Satan would mock this as he is trying to emulate God and establish a Kingdom similar to his. He will behave in spirit and preach to what is akin to it. Therefore the reptilian brains in all of us will listen to what the Dragon preaches from within because they share the same likeness. Similar to how the Holy Spirit lifts people to follow Christ through love; the dragon pushes people to follow the Antichrist (the Religion of Cuck™ic messiah) through fear.

Think about it, haven't you found it strange that everyone is now getting violent and for the most part, you hear more and more people wanting more security? What do you think that's from? It's the fear and it won't be communism and national socialism that will succeed, it will be Religion of Cuck™. The degenerate will even make degenerates sick of themselves that they want something done about it. Doesn't it sound familiar? Precise thing happened in Mecca and Medina, people got fed up with the idolatry and lack of concern for values, tried to change it violently and succeeded. Religion of Cuck™ will prevail because it haseems a God in a time where states can't be trusted unlike WW2.

This is it guys, this is the one you should watch out for. God Bless

A squirrel takes an oath.
It is still a squirrel, and still a squirrel's oath.
For as much as squirrels have ever, can ever, or will ever know what the word oath really is.

A squirrel takes an oath.
They will still be dead.
And their cousins with them.

Hello Common Filth.

When will you niggers learn that no race is exempt from this sort of seasonal cycle and that people today are not like they were 1,000 years ago?

Keep worshiping the Jew faggots

Shills, shills, go away, come again some other day.

Fast thread on Holla Forums is actually >>>/xian/ thread. smh
Read the Biblical book of Revelation if you want to know how the story ends.

It is you who cannot discuss the condition of your house truthfully.

I'm also in Canada, this country has gone batshit insane, stay safe user.

image related

and have this too for good measure.

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

gumballs immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Then the cycle should end and all life should be destroyed. Nothing should have ever existed.

Then why even begin the story at all? Why didn't your faggot god just leave the book blank and prevent error?

Because all gods are evil. Creation is a Crime against the Created.

I agree with you that white children should not be saying The Shahada, and they damn sure shouldn't be exposed to it in a school context. Bringing that sort of thing to young children, from an authority figure, is unacceptable in white countries.

I take it upon myself to study things that I disagree with. I would advise you to be accurate in your representation of Religion of Cuck™, because I'm pretty sure you'd want the same thing from them when they talk about Christianity. The golden rule doesn't stop applying just because they're Muslims. For example, it's very annoying to me when Muslims try to attack the veracity of the text of the New Testament by citing the oft repeated fallacy of the Council of Nicea having decided the books of the New Testament… To which I respond by asking them which council they're referring to, since there was more than one council of Nicea and none of them addressed the issue of the canon of scripture.

Having said that, you are currently misrepresenting the transmission of the texts of the Qur'an. The accurate representation is so much more damning, so I'm not sure why you're shooting yourself in the foot. The Qur'an itself was initially an oral tradition, unlike the New Testament texts.
aboutReligion of Cuck™.net/shariah/quran/quranic-studies/memorization-and-oral-transmission-of-the-quran/
Supposedly the angel Gabriel came and taught the Qur'an to mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker, which they believe existed eternally with Allah, written in Arabic. So he had to memorize… That whole thing… And then convey it accurately… Wew.

In addition to understanding that, I advise you to learn about an early Caliph named Uthman. He standardized the texts of the Qur'an very early on. That should make your eyebrows perk up. In order to perform a standardization of a text, it needs to be centrally controlled… That's a central point of failure. It invites the question, what all did Uthman burn that we'll never know about?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uthman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran
Again, you never had that sort of situation with the New Testament, the books/letters of which being widely distributed in an uncontrolled manner from their inception. No opportunity for tampering because redundancy wouldn't allow it. It's the same principle as a distributed ledger: when everyone has a copy, deviations stick out like a sore thumb.

The real danger of this is that it normalizes Religion of Cuck™ in the minds of the children. Religion of Cuck™ should never be normalized in white countries.

I'm not going to bother watching them since I can probably guess their contents. If the arguments they use against Religion of Cuck™ are derived from NeoCohen fear mongering and eschatological silliness, as I suspect they are, then they're worthless. There's no reason to be using weak arguments when there's plenty of strong arguments against Religion of Cuck™ out there that aren't dependent upon being in agreement with a particular worldview… Such as what's happening to Europe right now. If you really want to go for the low brow stuff, you could reference their beloved tradition of drinking camel piss as a holistic remedy, as Prophet Mohammet, piss be upon him, taught to do. Sadly, there just isn't enough camel piss to go around if everyone converted to Religion of Cuck™.
Religion of Cuck™qa.info/en/83423

Forgot about the filter. Replace "Religion of Cuck™" with is lam and the links will work.

>>>/christian/
Back to your reddit circlejerk christcuck, we don't want you here or your youtube shilling.

This thread is the greatest of blackpills and shows how utterly retarded you people are, on all sides of a manufactured argument.
Even more so, it demonstrates the sheer lack of a cultural and semantic ability basis to even begin to analyze and try to understand the issues at hand.

Frankia, the biggest Christian realm, ran a massive slave trade to Spain, all ran by jews who had many privileges in the court. Greek merchants sold thousand of Slavs to their arab ENEMIES who attacked them yearly. Christian Venice was a major slave-port - and that includes other christians.

Sure, norse raiders sold the enslaved peasants of their enemies to their other enemies to make money, but they had no monopoly over that and christianity endorsed feudalism which led to the slavery of over 90% of their landless starving European christian "brothers" while the nobles and clergy lived in luxury, even raping their daughters.

LOOK UP ON KIRCHENKAMPF AND NEVER DO SUCH SHITTY THREAD ON A NATSOC BOARD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf

And look up on who were the (((shadowy elites))) behind the implementation of christianity, the oldest tool of white genocide.

theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/

Sage&Report

I finally understand brother, if we chase the jews out, they win!

>>>/christian/
>>>/bog/

not in the bible. get the fuck out of here with your superstitious moloch worshipping trinitarian cult bullshit. you arent a christian.

If you worship the (((YHWH))) of the Old Testament, you do in fact worship the same false God that Muslims and Jews do.

You are a fool if you don't see that the deity Muslims worship is the same one that corrupted most of the world under its alternative names Jehovah and Tetragrammaton.

Embrace the Old Gods. Lord Kek is the Herald of a new dawn.

I thought the holy spirit was a woman…

This post is gay as hell tbh.

I actually do think that Greeks and Spaniards are white.
I also believe that we should spurn the faiths of outsiders and return to the beliefs of our own people.

This. I suppose I'd be considered agnostic. I've always found atheists to be just as obnoxious as any proselytizing christian. The main issue is Christianity is a foreign religion that I and many others have never felt any soulful connection to regardless of being brought up going to church. "BASED" Christianity or churches don't exist. Though that's not to say that there aren't the occasional christians that are. The main issue is that Christianity has been completely subverted to a religion of 3rd worldism and kike worship. Hence why it will cease to exist in the future without a ground up reformation.

To all of you disgusting, goyish HEATHENS out there refuting our one true g-d!! It is better to believe that there is a g-d and die and find out there's not than to die not believing in Him and find out he's real! Remember to give your shekels to your local church!
>yfw boomers actually believe this

If hitler was a kike and actually did the holocaust, would it really matter if he had kike blood. Also you sound like a massive faggot.

t. you

Fuck you, enough scapegoating

allah is a demonic moon god. Labyrinth of truth explains this fully. The whole series is a basic foundational red-pill for those who don't know the world around them.

catholocism is also babylonian. Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone is the way, the light and the TRUTH.

Thank you for all of this well compiled information. God bless you, my brother.
I want to confirm that schools in France promotes Religion of Cuck™, and even teaches the story of muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker, which is absolutely shocking for me since teaching the life of Jesus in a history class to middle school students would cause major outrage from the kikemedia. This is getting worse and worse, as some schools have *mandatory* arabic language classes as 2nd language after English.

You have no idea how sad your post had made me and you are probably filled with a lot of hurt. I am not here to preach to you or to be and pretend to be your saviour, all men are fallible and man give God a bad name. But unless you have experienced the Lord on a supra-natural understanding, i'm not sure how you intend on being saved. Who do you feed more? Your flesh man or your spirit man? user, I beg of you to consider your words wisely and consider what it is your spirit craves. We are all fallible, dirty rags and we all get sick and tired of being sick and tired. There will be a point in your life when you realize this and you may deny it all you want. I'm just trying to help you out. Jesus loves you. Open the door to the knocking. You may dream dreams, I may be speaking directly to your heart… Or perhaps you may make a mockery of my post. But I say it out of respect for you because I would rather drink a beer and discuss these things with you than a watered down "christian". All I ask is that you try it for yourself. Try calling upon Him and asking Him to help you deal with your life's troubles. IF you're so strongly deny Jesus Christ as our saviour, why not put Him to the test? Do it when you're alone and prove to yourself - once and for all…. Your conversion may not happen overnight but your heart knows and reads these words. I do not apologize if these words upset you for the Truth does not fear investigation. Godspeed user.

A powerful chieftain who nearly defeated Rome in Gual.
Once defeated totally and captured, he was considered such great a foe that he got the full dressing the romans gave to great leaders of defeated enemies. He was given a “probation” type lifestyle for about 3 years after his capture to enjoy the full splendour of Rome. Then dressed in the capture Gold of his peoples, in full health, and marched down to his execution.

His near win defeat was turned around, and Gaius Julius Caesar himself remarked that Fortuna smiled upon him because while prepared it was mostly a bluff and a morale boost for his troops, only because the reinforcements for his fortress were told to stand down and leave the battle scene by the chiefs who arrived leading them.
If all who had pledged and marched had joined battle, Caesar would likely be the one captured.
Vercingetorix was a huge leader. Rome had a reputation but it was overblown at the time and the chiefs were scared to lose any more of their people.

For many of us, Christian beliefs are shallow and unsatisfactory. Jesus is not a great moral teacher. He merely makes arbitrary assertions. He never deigns to advance arguments for their validity, unlike the great philosophers of the classical tradition.

When confronted with such baseless declarations, there are only two choices: to accept them or to ignore them. We cannot logically “prove” them false, because no evidence is provided to demonstrate that they are true.

Christianity was the best that men could devise within the limitations of ignorance, magical thinking, and superstition of the ancient cultures that spawned it. Today, we reject the Christian system of belief and morality because it does not reflect the true expansiveness of our human nature, and because it is mistaken in its understanding of the natural world and how it works. We are demonstrably not orphans placed at the caprice of an alien intelligence on a hostile planet ruled by invisible spirits; nor are we capable of altering the properties of matter or the behaviors of others to conform to our thoughts and wishes, e.g., by faith and prayer.

And nothing in the 'Christian message' was original. The Christian faith evolved from a vulgarized kind of paganism, set to the theme of the Jewish prophets and debased by their religious and ethnic intolerance. Much of the mythology of Christianity is merely a rehash of Judaism. Yahweh, the god imagined by the Jews, was a brutal tyrant, a being with a humanoid personality and a disturbing blood-lust. With God's blessing, misogynistic Jewish scribes encoded a raft of sex crimes which sanctified racial ambition. The wayward faction of Jewish heretics that educated men would come to know and despise as Christians would debase the civilized world with this unfortunate mix of ignorance and prejudice.

fuck you

The most learned critics of early Christianity, among them Celsus and Porphyry, definitively documented that the Christ figure was a literary fiction. The church fathers retaliated by burning all copies of their books, and destroying the source material they used to draw their conclusions. Notice that even in modern times the Roman Catholic Church immediately seized as much control as it could of the Dead Sea scrolls, for fear the secret they suppressed for so long might finally be exposed in ancient documents that escaped their purge.

There are no corroborations of Jesus’ existence outside Christian tradition. Saint Paul, you’ll notice, knew nothing and wrote nothing about Jesus’ birth, His ministry, His miracles, because these legends had not yet been composed when Paul was active in the 50s CE. They appear decades and even centuries later when the Gospels were written, revised, translated, selectively edited and translated again, to appear in their present form by circa 325 CE.

The celebrated passage in Josephus’ History of the Jews which supposedly verifies Jesus’ life was, amazingly, not quoted by Origen in his great pro-Christian apologia, Against Celsus, written in the 3rd century CE, even though Origen quotes other passages of Josephus there at great length. The first person to “quote” this paragraph was Eusebius, the self-styled “liar for God” in a book he published in 340 CE.

Eusebius also reworked Constantine’s account of his vision of Apollo in 309 CE into a vision of Jesus set in 312 CE. An amusing tidbit that counters that facetious tale is that Constantine’s rival for the throne, Maxentius, was, unlike Constantine, a practicing Christian, who had issued an edict of tolerance of Christians the year before Constantine killed him. It seems starkly unlikely that a pagan would think to invoke the Christian deity against a Christian rival! Constantine would also complete the basilica and triumphal arch Maxentius was building in Rome, and claim them as his own.

EXACTLY

all aboriginals are still alive because we allow it, and even then they waste no chance into getting into fight with other spear chuckers when there is no one looking.

lol catholic heretic detected

Literally no one believes you, you filthy kike.

Read Matthew 24, OP. Be prepared, endure.

For Pete's sake, why would they even do this? I mean how assblasted could you be for something that happened 2000 years a- oh wait…

European monarchs regularly genocided true kingdom christians. Read Martyr's Mirror and the history of Menno Simms and the anabaptists. These were people so truly respecting of God that they were afraid of taking baptism too early. Such a people is politically weak, but you can all obviously see how God spreads their seed around the earth. If you are a holy people; set apart for good deeds, courageous truth, and pure love; then your descendants will be as sand. This prevents the genocide.
The angels are making war on the moloch power. Don't waste so much time rejoicing that you don't forget to build your little holy communities yourselves. Bear your symbols well, white rams and white wolves. Flocks and Packs stay low and never forget to laugh together.

what's funny is you said yourself you don't Beleive in something that's clearly in the Bible OP. that's why we Win. against you and the kikes we win because we Beleive in our book and our prophet and its genuine from the heart. he warned us about everything you can imagine including uninformed idiots like You. see you are a weekend cultural Christian. you don't even Beleive in something that's clearly in the Bible in your own words. I'm a born white European and I am Muslim, your weekend Christianity has no chance on earth because it's fake and as for after we'll see once we're all dead op. I call you all to the one and only True God before your time is up gentleman. Take care friends

What the fuck… HANS, GET THE FLAMETHROWER !

Damn, you may be the dumbest user I've seen in about two weeks.

Christianity has been holding Europeans back since it was invented. If Christianity never took hold of Europe we'd have murdered every shitskin and jew north of the equator.

I said, I don't believe in "magic", like deluded chantations one would see in Harry Potter and believe.

Can I ask you user, if Allah created everything on this planet why does he condone you and command you to destroy that which has been created?

We really need to bring this tradadion back, the churches are where all the refugees are being imported and housed in.

Except the ones who belong to a different Christian denomination and several hundred generations of polytheists and animists going back to the dawn of humanity.

Kikes breath air, so do you, i'm sure that's a pure coincidence.

You say that, because being a Christian, you have no frame of mind to understand what being spiritual really means. You practise an ideology, that you think is a religion, but which really is not.

Everyone not Christian, but who knows what Christianity is will detest it, that's the natural way when you are dealing with a pushy religion.

He, that's also a name amongt the Germanic people. All-Father, Father of Hosts. Keep worshipping Wotan!

All of Christianity is Babylonian, it literally is made out of myths which came from Babylon.

What if we made Christianity so obnoxiously white that non whites will just abandon it?

Are the Mormons starting a breeding program between whites and solutreans?

Such a project can never bear noble fruit for it would be based on the lie that Yeshua is anything more than a fictional idol created by Semitic revolutionaries attempting to rally their clans to rebel against Roman occupation. All Europeans who profess faith in Yeshua and the god of Israel are race traitors whose spirits are corrupted by their association with an evil race.

My thoughts as well. Though I don't see the use in beating a dead horse and driving Christians away from NatSoc and general WN. There are bigger fish to fry. Christianity will die a natural death on its own.

We will never be rid of the Semites until we rid our peoples of the influences which make them into traitors who serve and protect the Semites, as well as destroying those whose existences have already been degraded to such an extent. Christcucks are enemies of the true folk and can never contribute to the advancement of their own more than they contribute to the hegemony of the enemy. It is no mistake that all of the political class, the prime traitors, are Christcucks, nor that the organizations which support that class and carry out its will are also Christian charities, religious orders, and the like. The little man, the individual Christcuck, aids the enemy through his complacency and his rejection of the old ways. The great traitor, the leaders of Christcucks both secular and ordained, shepherds his people to the slaughter in order to feed the evil god of Semites.

Yeshua ישוע was a Jewish Rabbi

I disagree, Christianity is a bigger threat then Judaism and Religion of Cuck™ combined, in fact, Christianities semitic influence if giving those forces power over us, which they would normally not have.

No one defends Isreal more strongly than Christcucks

ALL CHRIST CUCKS MUST FUCKING HANG YOU CHRIST NIGGERS FORCING RACE MIXING ON US AND SEVERING OUR ROOTS ARE WHY THE EUROPEAN RACE IS SO FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW

Reminder that christians always lie

No wonder why the west is dying

Proof, kike!

As expected of one whose soul is tainted by communion with an evil race.

Oh, this is where all the shills have been hanging out.

True. Catholics are not Christians, they are the Mother Whore. The Bible says men wear pants not dresses like the Pope. Catholics believe they have to ask for forgiveness constantly, and if they get hit by bus without asking, they go to hell - wrong! They don't even realize Jesus wasn't an only child because they actually worship the Virgin Marry. Catholics changed the 10 commandments to hide the fact they are not to do idolatry - they make idols/statues for everything. Catholics believe Apostle Paul was the first Pope - idiots! Your Pagan e-celeb Varg or whatever his name is hates Christians because of the Crusades, etc… Varg is actually talking about Catholics. Catholics hate (Ana)Baptists. These are real Christians. Real Christians believe 1. Everyone is a sinner (Romans 3:23) 2. Everyone Deserves to go to hell (Revelations 28:8) 3. If you believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and rose again, then you go to heaven instead (Acts 16:31) 4. No works, nothing you can do can send you to heaven, only by believing(every other religion require you to do something to go to heaven even the Catholics) (Ephesians 2:8-9) 5. Once you believe, its an eternal gift, you can never loose it even if you kill someone or become an atheist or worship other Gods later (John 3:15) If you believe this you go to heaven. Now that you're a Christian, To be a good Christian and get the blessing (Deuteronomy 28) and not the curse (kids marrying degenerates, etc…) you should get baptized, start living for God, read your Bible daily, and spread the word. So go order a 5dollar KJV Gift bible from Amazon. KJV Bible is very important. Google differences between this and others, you'll see modern versions all subverted (including Catholic bible). KJV is considered an "equivalence" translation, compared to modern Bibles that have differences in doctrine. I ask that you reply and let me know if reading this and checking the verses gets you saved from going to hell.

(Part of)The curse for falling away from the Lord Jesus Christ "Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand." Deuteronomy 28:32 KJV. Read the entire curse in Deuteronomy 28 KJV and tell me that's not what is happening today. Believe, and Read your KJV bibles daily and we'll stem the tide!

Bullshit. The Bible was not written by Christ.

You'd drop your "morality" in the toilet if you were starving. You'd kill your own family for the last soggy piece of bread in a mass starvation situation.

If there is no higher being to judge your actions when you die, anything becomes permissible in a dire enough situation.

True, and before Christianity that role was filled by the Old Gods, what's your point?

That you haven't revived the old gods in Christianities; place.

At most, you've placed yourself as an individual on the throne and given yourself the freedom to decide.

This concept at it's core is a tenant of satanism. Submission to a higher power is required objectively to be a moral person, or self sacrifice for blood and soil becomes impossible at worst, improbable at best.

lol are you literally a nigger or what? even a pagan would respect his own family unto death.

You are historically ignorant.

that's like giving the credit to the photo copier. God used man to write the bible. The KJV Bible is God's word. You can tell by the wisdom and truth of the Bible. Unbelievers don't get anything out of reading the bible.

Explain

The freedom to decide is preferable for our peoples than submission to Semites, which is the only result of Cucktianity. Some will err, but many will be able to take up the old ways, especially as they are able to see the successes of others. Cucktianity is a degenerate ideology which has resulted in great harm to the souls of our folk and lead our nations to err in their entirety so that we are plunged toward extermination. Even the savagery of an era unbound by morals would be better for us than continued adherence to a culture of materialism and death.

hey a few people did it that means everyone would also! i guess all pagans are fags then

typographic error as far as that semicolon is concerned.

Generally speaking, most people who aren't Christians wouldn't die to defend their beliefs. Belief in the eternal allows detachment from this world. I wont disparage a "true pagan," but I doubt most of them have the faith necessary to do what needs to be done in any given moral dilemma where they stand to lose in making the morally superior decision.

Tell that to the Polish Hussars and the Italians.

People have turned away from god, and so they lack the self restraint and control to do what must be done.

It's simple.

Underrated post

You do you, nigger. Just do it with strength and conviction.

We've probably already sparred here in the past. You talk about paganism but wont even explain who you worship and why.

You mealy mouthed bullshit is weak and corrosive to the integrity of the people who post here.

Defend a position, you sophist snake.

Prove what you are saying you demon

Perhaps, but then again how many Christians would do the same? All I know is that immoral behavior was by and large considered dishonorable and would/will anger the gods if not outright incurring their wrath, not to mention you would/will meet when you die, whereas being virtuous achieves the opposite

Sin and error are by man and man alone, the devil may tempt and promise, the Jew may cheat and connive, at the end of the day we are responsible for our own destiny regardless of our particular faith unless you're a determinist. All ways in which our society is poisoned is forbidden by the bible, its our fault for straying and its the clergy's fault for failing to guide us back when we go astray.

Look at averages and that will tell you.

What better judge of whether or not someone is willing to risk death to do what is right than enrollment in the military.

Here, I did the leg work for you.

ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/12/raw-data-religious-preference-in-the-military/

Did you know that if you believe in sins and deeds being mitigated in a balanced scale, psychologically, you will develop moral crisises more frequent than if you did if you were to believe in forgiveness? Muslims convert to Christianity for that reason because they usually feel restless in trying to manage their karma. I would think being Pagan would be no different.

Muslims believe that Jesus Christ was a prophet of Allah and very important because he is the prophet who never took a wife. They believe that they teachings of Jesus Christ were corrupted after his death. This means they believe in the same God, however they have been hoodwinked by a charlatan doing the work of Satan named, muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Anyone who refuses this is either denying the existence of the one God or they are ignorant of Religion of Cuck™.

The paragraph is ignorant to Christianity, we don't believe in the God of the Quran and you telling us that the God comes from the same origin doesn't mean we have the same God. We identify our God through Jesus, you identify your God by a man who was acclaimed by his 40 year old wife to be prophet.

This thread is full on cringe. Taking GoT larping too far. "oath" lmao. saying a sentence means fuck all.

What part of "Christianity is sorted into the Eastern religions with Ginduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrism, and Ancient Egyptian Faith" did you not understand?
In Europe the first people to speak out against you are going to be literal Pagans. They love the exoteric continuation of ancient Roman religion here.

My bad. Some keyboards mix up Gs and Hs.

That's the problem retard

This.
In school we get the perception there the only religions are of semitic origin.
This is why most Europeans have a wrong perception of gods and religions.
Note that the only religions claiming to worship the one and only true god are from the desert, and they all "sell" or "trust" their soul to one entity in order to free them from themselves.

There seems to be some truth in it but this has been perverted by the semites (hence the birth of christianity, as a reaction against the jewish kikery concerning the ancient knowledge)

We have everything within ourselves to enter a higher spiritual stage in our evolution for the next aeon.
We don't need to surrender our souls to an entity that promises salvation from ourselves, we are responsible for our own actions and no-one else.
Don't sell your soul, don't surrender your soul to ANY entity.

Don't fall for the original-sin-jew
But see past our material manifestation, there is far more to discover than most people in this age think.
NatSocialism and Hitler's spirit goes beyond our material understanding.

Pagans have a different understanding of "sin" and redeeming oneself after wrongdoing.
Never let sorrow ripen into evil.

I don't care if I get banned for this meme

Anyone who is in esoteric hitlerism is following a roastie thot that got looed in the poo if you know what I mean if you are a pagan you are a nigger tier retard that worships trees Christ is the savior of man and anyone that doesn't follow him is a degenerate that needs to be converted at the end of a gun

Am I still redeemable if I burn Bibles and shoot my load on a cross?

If you are a retard who believes in the literal interpretation of the Bible, the Koran, or any other such fairy tale where a supernatural being temporarily breaks physical laws to smite people in typical Semitic fashion, you are retard who deserves to die for Israeli wars of aggression. Evangelical religions are Jewish bioweapons that are designed to bring masses of goyim under Jewish control. They don't belong in Europe or America. Christians are termites.

I care about whites, not "man." This retarded attitude that we're all God's children is why there are a billion niggers in Africa instead of zero, why we're welcoming refugees with banners instead of bayonets

Fuck Christ and his globalist teachings.

With "pagans" I don't mean the new-age wicca hippie goyim, but the followers of the Aryan Gods who actually have a system of virtues and healthy principles to live by.

I agree, but we should unite under the same cause of denying the jewish thought to further poison the mind and bodies of our people. (not counting the weaklings who don't have anything to defend but their feelings)

The Christian kikery is one of the worst things to happen to our people, but in this day and age the jew poses a more significant thread. I don't think murdering Christians is the solution. Truth is the only way forward for me. I don't mean to forgive Christians (as a manifestation) but we must first ensure our own survival before quarreling among our own race about what the spiritufal future of our people should look like.

Family should be a means of surviving difficulty, not an obstacle unless you allow cripples and weaklings to hinder the survivability of the situation.

This

What happened under the jewish Bolshevics is an exception, as it tried to defy the laws of nature (which is why it will never thrive and is always harmful to our people).
Do you have other examples of people driven so far into despair that they eat their own children?

I don't know if Varg ever said that but to me the Crusades were a retaliation against the Muslim invasion. I don't see why Varg as a Heathen would object that.
define "heaven" for Buddhist, Asatru, SHintoism, Native-americans, … and reflect on your statement you ignorant fuck. The heaven semites promise is unique in our world (nad wrong I think, the Etheric enlightenment comes close to it in a certain way but is very, VERY different than the 'heaven' described by the desert-dwelling dickcutters)
Please explain how that works. Counciousness alters your astral manifestation, but to me a part of Christianity (belief in Christ and his salvation) is surrendering your soul to an entity.
Like a pact or working with a demon, which I don't think is your goal.
Please explain, the only thing I hear are Christians shouting REPENT AND GIVE YOURSELF TO OUR LORD AN SAVIOUR, perhaps you have a better understanding of it?
I'm genuinly curious about this.

I do not think Jesus died on the cross, but I believe in its metaphysical meaning (The winter solstice Sun, in which Jesus represents the Sun and the resurrection of Jesus that coïncides with the Sun's movement and forming the cross).
This is also why the resurrection of a prophet or specific person is not unique to Christianity.

Nice memes, but the reality goes far deeper than that imo
Seriously though, pedos should be castrated and tortured alive without mercy.
Not for a god, but for your people (unless it is a sacrifice).

The spirituality of a Christian and a European is very different, because semitic thought is not compatible with European thought.
There are overlappings but not in a spiritual sense.
Varg Said once Christianity without the semitic element is European, I disagree because Europeans reshaped Christianity (otherwise they couldn't get it us to worship Christ, which to me also proves Christianity today is mostly a fraud). So If you take away the non-European elements of Christianity then you indeed get a European version of Christianity (which doesn't make any sense in comparison with our Gods)

You mean the Druids who brought their teachings out of Israel?
Kill yourself
Also, explain where Thoth comes into your intelligent argument?

Ok

Your shilling and jews corrupting our heritage (look at Marvel, Beowulf, …) is a fucking joke, keep wasting your energy for shekels.
You will never understand Aryan thought because your brain isn't made for our part of the world.

According to Evangelion Re-Take, the being you call God is a little girl, and it is afraid of the end of the world.

wtf i love jews now?!

M88, pre-Christian White Faiths weren't exclusively Nordic.

Made an easy-to-understand chart for all of you "LOL JEW on le STICK!!1!" fags. The origins of Christianity are not in Judaism, they are in truth.

see

You need to learn the differrence between Wiccan libshits and our Ethnic Religions, not one fucking sentence in you picture makes sense (as I pointed out earlier)
Keep being a good goy and believe what you see on TV and Kikebook instead of reading a book written by a European Intellectual.
You will not survive the future with that mindset.

They mixed with the already existing faiths, just like the christian missionaries did when bribing our leaders at the time.
This is one of the reasons Christianity prevailed since most Europeans didn't want the 'new god'
This is why so many Wiccans find deper meaning in the Druis rituals (I attendeded some, they literally dedicate their rituals to a ONE god without naming his name because they think he has many).

Take a visit to the Brit/pol/ thread and see what the have to say about Druidism.

>(((yahweh)))
>(((adam))) and (((eve)))
>(((noah)))
>(((abraham)))
>(((israel)))
The level of delusion you heeb-loving race traitors live in is amazing. I'll enjoy hanging you for sure.

Is Christianity a reaction against the corruption of the pre-Judaic faith (cfr the Yoshua flipping the merchant's tables out of the temple)?

I pursue my ethnic religion (see my last posts) but I believe there is truth somewhere to be found in Christianity (pic related as an example, I have other examples).
I refuse however to surrender my soul to an unknown entity (an entity that is manifested creation must be neutral in my perception, yet not necesseraly of Darkness)

I will!
My experience is that Druidism is infested with kikery and Sumerian shit.

No mention of the false Book of Exodus
Hmmm, really made me think.

Your experience is that Wiccatru is infested with Kikery. Sumer was a White civilization m88.

Hmm I'll try to find genuine Druidic groups if possible then, thx for pointing that out user.

Have a Qt

It's like paganism became white talmudism

You have Celtic/Brythonic Blood? If not, find your ancestral Blood and Soil.

This is a pretty common opinion for a reason user. The only two forms of paganism not completely filled with retarded leftist faggots are germanic and slavic and no one in america is slavic so they have no right worshipping such gods. Not saying you cant be roman pagan or a druid but good luck finding druid groups that arent filled with retarded cat ladies who think women were allowed to be druids. Either uncuck it yourself or adopt another faith.
Also most americans are of germanic descent with some celtic. Germanic paganism is the most logical and racially honest choice for american paganism next to druidism and like i said it is in desperate need of uncucking

Yea thats pretty much it user. Jesus was the one decent jew ,observed how corrupt and terrible his people were and tried to change them,got crucified for his efforts. Alot of christs teachings are refutations or criticisms of jewish society, like how they turned their own temples into trinket markets, how they would refuse to save a mans life if it was on saturday because theyd have to undergo expensive purification rituals, and how most of their rituals were essentially abusing biblical loopholes to cheat god. Then his own people betray him to goyim romans, Then his spirit ascended to godhood for his fearlessness of death and fled from the jews to europe.
Not a christian but theres a reason alot of germanic and roman pagans converted to it. Its jewish in origin but not in nature. Biggest example of this is the idea of martyrdom. This concept does not exist in either judaism or Religion of Cuck™. In fact they believe the opposite ;muslims will lie about their faith to infiltrate and subvert other nations while keeping a low profile wherever they are minorities. Jews probably dont even actually believe in a deity anymore and use their religion as a mask. Christians however believe and have always believed that it is their duty to die for their god if need be and that a death without fear is the highest honor before god. This is a fundamentally aryan concept which can be seen in all forms of european paganism, ei valhalla and the einherjar, romans and the rite of devotio ,druids who taught their tribesmen reincarnation so battle wouldnt fear death in battle and mithras who taught that self sacrifice is needed to overcome base animal instincts.

Stopped reading. Jesus was better than your false Bible says, because he wasn't a damn Jew.

Lol ok user

Jesus was good. There are no good Jews. Either Jesus was not a Jew, or he did not exist. Refute that.

Youre the same guy that made the retarded chart saying (((abraham))) wasnt jewish arent you?
And lol ok. Jesus didnt exist then. Refute what ? If you dont think a guy named yeshua from israel who claimed to be king of the jews wasnt jewish i really dont know how to argue with you,i might as well try convincing a schizophrenic that the sky isnt orange.

I'm not a Christian. I don't value the Old Testament and I see the New Testament as a twisted perversion of the truth. I don't give two shit about the Hebrew Menace, but I do value the Christ figure despite the obvious deceptions of the Bible.

Good post. Capped.

Jesus rejected the fundamental nature of Jewishness. He may be of Jewish ancestry, but he is no Jew. Whether due to abherrent genetics or his own will, Jesus rejects what it means to be Jewish and the tenants of Judaism.

Unless you take the Bible's depiction of Jesus as the son of a Jewess seriously, you can't actually believe Christ had Jew blood in his veins. Utter tripe.

the most logical choice is to stop being a retard that follows a tribal religion that had human sacrifices and other retarded degenerate shit, sure they weren't fags but murdering people for some warhammer god is just as sick in the head

The Germanic one because we actually have the sacred texts and they are fairly right wing and the slavic because slavic culture is fairly rightwing.

Celtic will end up leftwing, because they don't have the original texts so it's easy to invent things and pretend things you don't like are christian inventions.

Roman and greek has the problem of having to much material to work with, giving them the option to pick and choose.

Meanwhile, both Christians and Atheists have killed millions to appease their god/ideology, so who has your invented highground?

The awnser is, nobody has that high ground and we should certainly sacrifice pedophiles, serial killers and other scum to wotan, so he can use them as his slaves at the Hall of the Fallen.

Isn't the whole point of jihad in Religion of Cuck™ to kill infidels and kaffirs (and likely yourself with them) so you can appease Allah and have your virgins in heaven? Sounds like martyrdom to me

This might be difficult to understand for you, but obviously when we talk about the Jew or the Kike we aren't talking about some tribe from some book of mythology, we are talking about a genetic group of people who are interrelated.

We don't belief your book or the conclusions it draws!

idk the fact that I'm not a nigger that sacrifices people to tribal deities?

because the roman commanders and soldiers that were sacrificed certainly deserved to be burned alive

also I like how you just brush off the sacrificing as a good thing like you will take the people you slaughter to the afterlife as prison sexslaves do you wake up trying to be as much of a edgy cringe shitshow as possible?

you mean how they tossed fags into bogs, hung rapists from trees and stabbed pedos to death on rough altars? sounds gr8 to me tbh. what do you recommend we do with pedos and rapists and queers? turn the other cheek?
and why is a tribal religion bad? youre saying a universal religion is better? thats why half your congregation is spics and niggers and why your own church leaders have failed you. I already know your next move
yea, Judaism IS a tribal religion. thats why theyve been winning you retard. once a group loses self-loyalty and start killing each other over retarded bullshit that favors foreign interests more than their own people, all unity is lost and they become easy to invade and subvert from within. Look at what happened to America after the civil war. Youre saying americans did the right thing in rejecting tribalism and adopting "hurrr everyone is american ! even niggers!!1"? you must be stupid or something. Even charlemagne would have burned your retarded ass and agree with my heathen self.

theres some very scant christian writings on the original celtic mythology, alot of it seems reliable but its less easily accessible than germanic texts. every german heathen knows the names "Edda, Saga" even if they havent read them, but most of the "druids" ive met get their info from websites and video games and couldnt be bothered to even quicknotes any celtic texts, most of them are so obscure these days. And its not like those faggots dont do the same thing with Germanic paganism, if you tell a lefty Heathen (and yes they do exist) that germans threw faggots into bogs they will just say its christian lies, even though it was a Roman Pagan that claimed they bogged faggots.
Roman and Greek Paganism are fine IMO, the many options arent really bad, Stoicism , Cynicism and Pythagoreanism are all equally Aryan and true, they just offer different perspectives of the truth.

technically pedos and scum were not sacrificed, they did not have the honor of being sacrificed. They were shaved of their hair, stripped of their clothes and given rags, then thrown into a bog and pushed under with sticks until they drowned. It was meant to be a humiliating and dishonorable death, meant for dishonorable people that humiliate their own tribe. The only criminals sacrificed to Wotan were murderers, thieves and others considered under the domain of violence, likely because Wotan was god of war. its unknown what he does with them once they are sacrificed though; its documented in the sagas that sometimes when kings or warriors grew too old to fight anymore, they would sacrifice themselves to gain entrance to Valhalla. but I doubt murderers that were forcibly sacrificed for their crimes were granted such an honor.

You misunderstand Martyrdom. To a Pagan or Christian, to be a martyr is to die without fear, die relinquishing personal comforts and to die for the sake of others. the Muslim idea of "martyrs" is a sick corruption of this concept, they believe they will be rewarded in heaven by being allowed to rape nonmuslim women forever. This is the ultimate reward for muslims and betrays much of their true nature, while the ultimate reward for pagans and christians is enlightenment and the transcendence to a higher self. Dont mistake Religion of Cuck™ for a religion; its a governmental control system devised by Jews to direct the Arabs against Europe. There is nothing spiritual or honorable about them. There is a reason Christians chose the Sun-cross as their symbol, and muslims chose the Moon.

No I mean how they tortured roman soldeirs and butchered enemy combatants, i don't care if we publicly execute scumbags but those were enemy combatants not child rapists
And why is a tribal religion bad? maybe because it's nig tier shit, maybe because it divides people into small weak tribes instead of cohesive nations? maybe because pagans realized how retarded it was and turned to monotheism?

yea, Judaism IS a tribal religion. thats why theyve been winning you retard. once a group loses self-loyalty and start killing each other over retarded bullshit that favors foreign interests more than their own people, all unity is lost and they become easy to invade and subvert from within. Look at what happened to America after the civil war. Youre saying americans did the right thing in rejecting tribalism and adopting "hurrr everyone is american ! even niggers!!1"? you must be stupid or something. Even charlemagne would have burned your retarded ass and agree with my heathen self.
I'm sure we invaded iraq to turn it christian
tribalism in the sense I am referring to is the government and cultural system and not a nationalist sense I have no problem with a nation infact it is one of the reasons I apose tribalism so much is because it is so small scale and weak (though granted it is still stronger then some degenerate globalist sense of unity)
charlegemane united (most) of germany under one empire (granted it fragmented into principalities because the governing system wasn't ready for a grand scale absolute rule system yet but still he did unite it) and defeated tribalism by uniting them under one God, one banner one emperor

omg so barbaric how horrible how could they do such a thing yeah its not like romans would mass-rape enemy tribes after conquering them or crucify people for not paying taxes. Jesus what a fucking pussy. If youre not willing to slaughter and torture your enemy youve already lost, weakling. They are more than willing to slaughter and torture you and if you dont understand how much this applied to Iron Age pagans, and how much it still applies, then you are truly detached from reality.
>small weak tribes
you mean like how Christianity has 1001 different denominations, all claiming to be the one true christianity and condemning the rest? How exactly did Christianity conquer tribalism, in the sense that you define it? The romans did a much better job at that, and Charlemagne only succeeded because the Franks had largely adopted the Roman system of government and culture. I define tribalism as loyalty to ones blood and race, not being in a nigger tribes like you do. you do realize that the Germanic tribes had been confederating into larger tribal groups over centuries, and before Christianity had even touched them? Associating their unity with christianity is like saying the romans only succeeded in war because they liked the color red. Perhaps you dont know what a tribe is, and that is exactly why we need paganism again. Modern Christianity has stripped your sense of identity and made you think having a tribe and clan is a bad thing.
yea thats why scotsman still have like 40 different rival clans and why Germany was made of 100s of tiny nation states, so small they cant be viewed on a map until 1871. either christianity does have anything to do with defeating tribalism or it didnt do a very good job.

and why exactly do we only need one god to be a strong, unified nation? Rome had several gods and it didnt seem to be a problem for them, in fact they were more powerful and unified than any Christian imitator empires until the British came along, and the Brits succeeded because of environmental factors and industrialization, not because they bowed to a Jew.

This. Above all, the enemy of all mankind–kikes–hate Jesus Christ. Siding with kikes gets gets you the rope.

Ok then faggot go out and murder fuck people all day long, but remember that your futile endeavors will only result in atrocities committed on our side, I got no problem with laying down the law, but I draw the line on many parts because I understand how this works out
Retards like you lead to nigger tier tribal warfare.

With the rise in secularism and this disease called freedom and the enlightenment came the protestant reformation any true traditionalist, fascist, monarchist what ever ideology we on the far right prescribe to should understand is that the disease of this all started there, it infected our faith, and our culture and then spread.
this could never affect a tribal society because they are to primative to have such an event, it's like expecting amazonian tribes to invent the combustion engine, to lay this blame on the faith at the time rather then the weakness in the men charged with fighting it is as stupid as being a neo pagan

And one can call that nationalism, i seperate the two because of retards that want to return to some sorta pagan tribal system in europe forgoing nationalism and technology

No nationalism has done this I don't want a small tribe I want a nation (inb4 civic nationalism no fuck that ethno nationalism is the only way to go)

Because polytheism and unstructured pagan faiths pretty much turn into ye old fanfiction the only reason we know dick all about the pagan faiths is because christians wrote the stories down, imagine how much the stories varied between tribes? it's playing a game of telephone with the morals of a nation the very glue that would keep it together, christianity has it's divisions yes but look what it took to a create them and b water down the messages
Pagan polytheism would fair even worse against the tides of secularism and modernity, liberalism would eat it alive.

It infact was, they had to deify the emperor to keep cohesion
look at which part of the empire had it worse, it wasn't the more christian east, but rather the less christian west.

(((YHWH))) is no mere Jew. Yaldabaoth is the lion-headed worm, the usurpous Jew demon-god that had the audacity to supplant the Old Gods.

gas yourself coward, the fact you care about "publicity" and "atrocities" is fucking pathetic. these savages will rape your daughter in front of you and make you watch, and laugh while it happens, and you bitch about "atrocities". this is why Christ has abandoned even you Christians.
What denomination are you then? and tell me how such a perfect, ordered religion like christianity managed to become corrupt from within? clearly something in your own teachings and structure failed, but you are too arrogant and stupid to see exactly (((what))). if christianity was the perfect , unifying catalyst you claim it is, why has it failed and fragmented ? because "enlightenment"? please.
Christians lost the recipe for Roman cement , pagans built everything you stand upon vile coward, christianity would be nothing without Rome. Remember always that Christianity did not Europe great, Europe made Christianity great. Look at spic catholics and nigger mormons and tell me that your enlightened god had the same effect on them as it did on the Aryans.

kill yourself retard

yeah and now the glorious christian eastern roman empire is completely swamped with muslims, and has been since the fall of Constantinople. your point? When Constantinople fell did the Christians rally together and take it back? No, Dracula tried but no one helped him, they were too busy killing other Christians and worrying about muh shekels.
your own ancestors weep for you, but they will not let you enter Elysium or Valhalla. Youve chosen your own fate, coward.

There is a line between righteous defense and barbaric acts that I can see clearly that you cannot, I have no problem with downing feral nigs and killing kike overlords but to participate in the death orgy you are advocating would be to lose what it is to be human

No sadly we have abandoned him

sedevacantist catholic and it fell because the order within the church collasped to the rising tides of modernity, and secularism, instead of using divine right and authority we bent the knee to secular thought.

without a doubt the structure failed, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

You brush aside the harmful effects of the enlightenment like any other fool that refuses to see what it caused, if you can call yourself a traditionalist of any coat you must accept that the enlightenment was at the very least bad for us

funny you blame the few christians in any sorta power at the time and NOT the MASSIVE GOVERNMENT ENDING INVASION

you look at the dirt and not at the church that stands on it

you mean the worst Catholics out there, that inject their bullshit death/fag worship to a thin stew of catholicism, might as well call voodoo nigs Catholics like the heretical popes we have had in the past (well the Catholics in name only that the libertation theology commies participate are the worst but considering pius the 11th said commies couldn't be christian i won't give them the title)

Those are a thing now?

why the fuck would I say that it did, I believe and understand race and while not as much of a savage as you I am probably just as racist

outside sources just like the christians

when the fuck did I say that

Because pagan tribes would have united and formed crusades to retake former pagan land? how fucking stupid are you?

Polish so no valhalla or elysium for me even if I was a pagan nigger

I think it's more of a spiral than a cycle.

there is no sexual satisfaction that comes from killing degenerates, there is only the feeling that one has washed away a great taint, it is the same feeling as when one cleans his room or or maintains his car, but those are only shadows of the feeling. To destroy and expunge taint from your own tribe is a great honor, and should not be sullied by being called an "orgy". unless you mean that I desire large amounts of killing, and in that youd be correct. A very large percentage of the human race must be purged, even whites. Too many have fallen to faggotry, race-mixing and degeneracy, and there is no hope for redeeming such useless scum. Maybe your god would forgive them, but that is why I dont worship your god. Those that betray their own people and their own genes should not be allowed to pass their genes on in any way. Making them nuns is not enough. chemical castration is not enough. Only utter annihilation of both their bodies and souls will rid their taint from this planet.
no arguments there , agreed
yeah because thats what I mean by pagans building what you stand upon; dirt. if you took a closer look at your churches youd see how heavily influenced they were by roman architecture, in fact the oldest churches in rome are nothing more than hollowed out pagan temples
yes nigger mormons are a thing, gook mormons are a thing, theres every type of mormon you can imagine. Even one of the more racially aware strains of christianity has failed its white worshipers. This is why I put little faith in Christ.
Its sad your only idea of paganism is muh odin larpers, and if you actually read the books "written by Christians" like the Eddas and Sagas youd see the consistency between Germanic and Roman Paganism. Also only the Prose Edda was for sure written by a Christian. The Poetic edda (the much larger, longer and more complex one ) was likely written and compiled by multiple people, and the myths vary from being explicitly pagan and anti-christian to vaguely mentioning the Christ god like he was some foreign entity.
Christians attempted the crusades and they failed miserably. Nothing was reclaimed, just Spain. I salute the efforts of the Crusaders but wheres my Constantinople? Wheres my Alexandria? Gone to the Muslims, thanks to the weakness and cuckoldry of past Popes and Christian leaders.
im sorry the Christians didnt even bother writing down any of your myths, Im sure you had some sorta equivalent to Valhalla but its not my duty to research that, only you can free yourself

Couldn't you compress it a few more times?

I am sure there are going to be six gorillion comments, to this effect, but it's not really relevant which semitic desert cult you follow. There are better things to do with one's time than kvetch over a rabbinic interpretation of a (((religious text))), which is all this type of bullshit is.

If you were actually European, you would have an ancestral pantheon. Christfags are far more likely to get into they type of shit you said. How many Folkish pagans do you think are on plebbit?

The fact is we already figured out the kike game of which controlled party, which controlled religion, etc. You are not keeping Whites under anything from the Middle East. Start dealing with reality instead of shitting up the board with your (((scriptural))) fantasies.

Didn't necessarily mean it it was sexual just a sick entertainment one can get the feeling of justice being dispensed without sick shit being commited

God forgives those that come to him on their own, I can help them on that path but forcing people to unfuck themselves doesn't always work, hence why the church (back when it wasn't cucked) killed and persecuted degenerates

So we agree on this important point at least

admittedly the catholic church did take things from pagans, but it was more of taking good things and throwing away the bad

I would say it's failed it's white followers not because it has non white followers but because it isn't working on the spiritual woes in it's own lands (which are white lands)

They were not germanic pagans, they had less in common with the germanic pagans then the christians of the dark ages

stereotypes exist for a reason

No not really, the romans and the germanic pagans had VERY different cultures and their gods were very different (save only basic concepts like lightning god and shit)

look the crusades were set back but one can only blame the men involved rather then the church? jerusalem fell because of internal politics (rivalry baronies fighting over shirnking territory) Shame edward the first died in england before he could return to unfuck the situation there

Attacking christianity for the failure of the crusades is like attacking fascism as a whole for the shitshow that happened during ww2

I'm not before christ we had no kingdom we had no identity we were a few loosely affiliated tribes, after we bowed we gained a great kingdom that lasted for centuries (until we took the balls off of the king and adopted a constitutional monarchy)