Marawi Siege over, Top terrorists dead

Sup Holla Forums, thought I'd give you the news, Maute terror leaders are dead, siege is over, cleaning up the leftovers and reconstruction will begin shortly.
archive.is/AU1uB
archive.is/ZvGTg

Finalish tally is: 831 goatfuckers dead, 131 soldiers killed in action, and 52 civvies dead

So some highlights over the six months
Plenty more, but that's pretty much the essentials.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JhJvo
archive.is/lScU3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Fallujah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Phantom_Fury
archive.is/FV6Xv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
archive.is/p448h
archive.is/V4qoe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile, Duerte is financed with taxes on drugs (sound familiar?)

Gotta love Duterte Harry tbh.

Nice. Mudslime status: out fucking skilled by a bunch of flips. But I somehow doubt the ((((shadowy figures))) financing the terrorists will give up on the Philippines so easily.

First post every time, Soros still playing you?

Seems like a distraction campaign to destroy his credibility while the Opposition here could get some ground, well they got blown the fuck out because people were tired of them crying about muh Martial Law. Too bad they didn't get the memo that you do not fuck with Duterte.

And in other news. the foreign elements are leading the leftovers now archive.is/JhJvo

help who?

really activates my charcoal.

archive.is/lScU3

do your imbecilic handlers still believe getting the first post is important? Must be boomer cucks because that's babby-tier consensus cracking. We all just laugh at you faggot shills. How does it feel to be a meme in a cambodian tunnel grading story circle?

kek, mental picture of this guy autistically talking

thanks, I was being sarcastic but I don't keep up with that part of the world

Understandable, considering this place is a shithole that you Burgers abandoned in order to fix Japan.

And in side-news, China and US racing to help in the reconstruction efforts here in Marawi.

Duterte got mad and put his foot down. Lefty cucks can only cry about it in response.

don't worry, chaim. once all the (kike-empowered) muslim terror groups are killed off, we'll be turning our guns on your kike-owned pharma-ripoff corporations too.

He should have capture them to get them to spill beans,then let the mob kill them.

Trump should spill the beans on 9/11 then release those who're responsible in NYC,or place them in the general population of the NYC prison.

Rowdy Roddy showing the world how it's done.

As a Flip, one thing that Duterte can ask Russia is to train the army and police in urban warfare. From what I heard they are pretty good with it.

On the other hand, there is a Malaysian terrorist whose is being hunted down and one of the lead financier of the Maute terrorist group. I've been saying this to many of my countrymen that Malaysia and (((special interest groups))) has a hand on the mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckerans that are rampaging on Mindanao. The so-called Autonomous Administrative Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) is just a backwater province for the top warlord clans there and the place where they shell out all their money is in Sabah Island. The past administration of Noynoy Aquino (If Jeb! Bush was a flip) was in hot water when he almost gave the ARMM powers through a (((peace agreement))) that make it a country within a country and the one country that was itching to push that was Malaysia.

The reasoning behind this is twofold: the region where Marawi is located has lots of resources untapped such as gold and copper and secondly was to give up or rather forget Sabah which is a disputed territory between Malaysia and Philippines. The only time which this claimed was push was during the time of Ferdinand Marcos who planned to invade it but was stopped by the father of Noynoy Aquino, the over glorified communist, Ninoy. In simple terms, there's alot of stink regarding this whole affair from (((global and local connections))).

And the next one on the proscription list of Duterte is the maoist communist rebels which now formed a coalition with the Liberal Party (the yellows) and the Aquinos are heads of that party.

don't forget after abandoning flipland they also ditched japan for worst korea after a short time

I once heard that ninoy is a national hero in malaysia because he basically spilled the beans on real classified info on where to find every flip informant and undercover military personnel in Sabah during the 70s, then the malaysians conducted a fucking massacre soon after. (along with cooperation with the media to completely cover it all up with a fucking narcissistic smug on their shitskinned commie faces)

I say sabah AND malaysia would be a nice good extension for flip clay after exterminating every last one of these mudslimes, of course non-mudslime malaysians are cool and should be spared and cared for since they too have a problem with these wahhabi-wannabes.

It would be much more beneficial for Uncle Digs and the rest of the Philippines for Omar and Isnilon to be captured alive.

Did our boys on the ground have no recourse left but to outright kill them? Or did burger specops units killed them and the flip ground units just found them lifeless? I doubt that the ground pounders would want these fucks alive but they very damn know well that if they want a speedy end to the conflict, they are gonna need info about these fucks via the head honchos of these retard muzzie groups.

I can't help but point out the possibility that the amis killed off these two jerk-offs since they have lived long past their usefulness to the globalists. If that were the case, then these "foreign jihadis" that are all that was left of their C and C will be the proxies that the amis will be using from now on to do what they could not do at the Arab Spring.

Did the AFP released any helmet cam footage of our shooters shooting these two fuckwads? If there is none, then it may have very well been a possibility that these two were killed by (((them))) prior to our own boys reaching their lair.

I swear, the Malaysians are asking for a bullet in the fucking head!

Does Rowdy Dowdy know this?

They kicked us out, dumbfuck.

Get your facts straight dumbass, after WW2 before Independence, the Philippine Government were having second thoughts about letting the US leave and focus on rehabilitating Japan while shitloads of Communists and several armed groups, destroyed cities and a broken economy were still there to face, but guess you only read about that 1992 story of the US leaving their terrible and already in disrepair military base right? remember to be as ignorant as the average good goy burger.

That's not a great K:D, but it's not too awful either.

The Army is not that good in Urban Warfare, only in Anti-Insurgency against the shitloads of armed groups in the provinces.

MOUT is hard and you have to train for it. Even then it's dangerous as fuck.

Get your facts straight, dumbass, the flips had been resisting our rule since we took over rule from the fucking spanish. Killing our men for half a century and then crying about how we abandoned you is fucking retarded.

Which is why Duterte is making plans for more practical training programs for the troops instead of those amphibious-naval exercises the US and the last administration keeps on insisting because China.

Holy shit, your "Facts" are all over the place, are you a "Murrica Fuck Yeah!" type of retard? remember that you do not know shit and just read random bits from your Kosher Education.

for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Fallujah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Phantom_Fury

Even just teaching them how important it is to slice the pie and provide bounding overwatch would do wonders, and that only takes a day to teach and maybe a week or so to make automatic.

Definitely, troops had to be careful because most of the houses had underground bunkers because clan warfare is a thing there, plus IEDs were fucking everywhere, buildings and their architecture designs are pretty much not uniform, and sadly there was a lot of loses on armored vehicles, the army doesn't have much use for tanks here, but it would have been convenient. The troops had to be creative to counter the RPGs and IEDs the rebels were using.

Sounds like Iraq.

especially this part lol. 100's of years of zero building codes.

ahem, 1000's of years

It was, most military observers were pointing out that the Flip troops were facing the same problems, it was going into a gauntlet or running towards a machinegun nest. Especially that aussie who got a bullet to his neck.

Sadly, this is true, not to mention the bunkers were an open secret and shouldn't have been legal, but no building codes and who gives a shit about the law.

I just checked on the aussie, no prior service that I could find. Just a journalist.

Forgot to mention that, several close encounters with death with the war photographers and journalists on the scene, even a fucking kid got shot in the head in the SAFE zone by a fucking sniper. archive.is/FV6Xv

Do you guys at least have Russian advisors? You could probably get some crusty old fuck with chechnya experience.

and I'll give you a piece of advice. The more mudslime collateral damage, the safer your country will be.

Funny thing, Duterte was having his trip to Russia cut short because of the Marawi chimpout, he was going to make deals for the military and anti-terrorism shit like that, now Duterte and his military advisers are looking towards some training exercises with China and Russia. Sad fact, but the law from that shitty 1986 constitution states that the funding for the military cannot exceed the Education budget, and if you look close enough to our Education system, well, we fucked up both for the last 30 years.

Duterte is planning on wiping them all out, after Marawi he's coming after the commies.

Don't even bother with the chinese, they're fucking useless and will only teach you how to throw bodies at a problem.

Duterte is smart to deal with the Russians, and he's smart to appear to deal with the Chinese, but everything in China is a lie and he needs to remember that. The Russians actually have follow-through though.

I just realized the key phrase Duterte needs to remember with the Chinese: "I'll pretend to work while you pretend to pay me."

Is there any phone footage of the fighting floating around we could get WebMs of?

It's a fragile process, but he's trying to get deals with the Chinese, while dealing with the US globalist puppet traitors that want a war against the Chinese even if they saw how unprepared the Army was for Marawi.

There are several, I'll try to post some good ones, but most of these retards use the videos in some shitty windows moviemaker video with shit music.

Most powerful race in the world indeed.

Firing up my ffmpeg.

The Chinese will run a train on you guys just like the US did under every previous administration. We're still in the process of fixing our shit, and I have a feeling things are going to get real crazy real soon, and everyone will be too busy with their own internal situation to have anything like a war. Deal with the Russians, do what you have to in order to keep the Chinese at bay while letting them keep up appearances/face.
If you're still dealing with US deep state goons, make sure to pull the "I want to speak with the manager" shit, so every little thing they have to run up the chain and it'll start making waves.
As far as China goes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

They're 100% kiked and have been since even before Mao.

I take it back, the quality of these videos is terrible, not worth a WebM.

In Asia right now, it's inevitable to most of the countries here to deal with China, just glad there's a lot of Half-Chink Duterte supporters who can deal with the Chinese for the President.

Well, this is the best one from out of all the rest.

I'm watching some of it now, what a fucking clusterfuck. Zero discipline.

Alright that one seems good enough. Transcoding now.

Done.

Shit, I just realized I left in a command that lowered the volume by -4db, which isn't that big of a deal I guess, especially with all the shooting in this case.

The majority of the people in this country have low IQ, but you gotta admire that brotherhood and bravery.

It's good, don't need the ear rape.

Flips tend to be brave motherfuckers. They'd go take on IJA patrols with pipe shotguns way back when.

high protein diets help with that, a lot.

Well here's the ear rape version anyway.

Guerrilla warfare, using bolos and machetes against the Katana wielding Nips, especially this guy, not your stereotype and he should have been a goddamn general. archive.is/p448h
archive.is/V4qoe

Dunno, diet has improved for the last decades and it seems like the only way to increase my people's IQ is to go selective breeding, especially the women who want your White genes. Guess how many of these girls are pure bred.

Thanks

About four of those chicks don't even look Flip to me, at least without having more angles/lighting conditions to view them in.

None.

He won't say it out loud since diplomacy and politics, like the usual stuff. But you can bet your ass he knows about it, especially since he's now in charge, if and when the malaysians do something stupid or undermine the country's foreign policy stuff in the foreseeable future he'll do the same thing he does to those wannabe terrorists back in Davao when he's still the mayor, and he'll be doing it in a way where those malaysians can only cry about it in the media.

I never really considered my own flip "race" as a true race honestly. This nation has a population that consists of browns and yellows and even somewhere in between those two, and even half-White yellows (this is where I am, I even have a full family book dedicated to all of it). Technically a real Filipino would be someone who is fully Austronesian just like the native Malaysians and Indonesians but there nations also have yellows who are mostly of Chinese decent, just like here.

Forgot to mention Indonesia is also in on this ISIS Maute thing in Marawi as well, since both Indonesia and Malaysia want Mindanao split evenly for themselves (that visit from wahhabi clerks in both countries and in mindanao long before the marawi battle came to mind)

What? It's the other way around. The Jews want to sell white americans out to non-whites.

SHIT GETS DONE WHEN THE U.N. ISN'T AROUND TO CHECK THEIR FAGGY GENEVA CONVENTIONS EVERY 5 SECONDS

Context is important here. Remember that China wants good relations with the Philippines because of their Maritime Silk Road, among other things.
The guy you're replying to is talking about the US plants who are trying to start a war between the Philippines and China to mess with those plans. They're labelled as globalists because that's the message they push.

Flipland needs to fix its shitty 1987 constitution. That is the constitution that put a limit to the funding of the military.

I sure wish that malays and indos slip and do something that flips would be angry to the point of genociding these two fucks. Religion and the twisted interpretation and understanding of human rights brings any country down to the shitter.