WURM UNLIMITED PIRATE FRIENDLY PVP SERVER

steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros#announcements/detail/927000989801469540

A one time buy to play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall. There's also private servers.

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, free-building milking cows, terraforming, to pvp.

Wurm also has a player driven economy as well as player driven politics between kingdoms and their respective kings.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!fQ8TQIBT!7O7JyO4xdcA-E31Hr6dELOXtwsnqelVKMQ_9vyBD2lw
wurmvirginislands.tk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Tzeentch is a entitled stupid fucking faggot

didn't this crash and burn shortly after fagmin nuked the first Holla Forums server map and serverfag tried to get a new map up and running?

I still miss the fun I had with you faggots though

Current server in OP is not related to any of the old admins that fucked shit up.

It's been up for about a month.

bump

I miss it too user

doing embed related must have been one of the funniest thing i did in a multiplayer game

pushing the statue, not the video

pics for you, fampai

webms for you, user

I lost interest after the original city got nuked on WRC. I went on vacation for a week and the entire city was in ruins, with rubble everywhere it looked like Hiroshima. My wemp farm was inside a hill.

I found the remains of krigger's workshop, it was sad and the walls were missing. The only homes in the entire town that mostly survived intact was Trenhal's and Trump tower. There were also a ton of creepy inexplicable demon statues all over town.

I gathered what meagre supplies I could scavenge from the ruins and then took my cart and rode off to the nearby docks. Where I caught a lightspeed airship to the new land. Some mod changed it to have 50 speed so it was like sitting on a speed boat. Unfortunately we were shipwrecked when the mod teleported away to go do something so I had to swim to shore through shark infested waters with nothing but what I could carry. When I finally made it to Broheim, I wiped the sweat from my brow, sighed and immediately shirked the city rules by siting my farm plot in the city center and built a tiny 1x1 shack on it and claimed it was my house with a big garden. Smoke wemp erryday.

How many servers has it been after the russians?

I laughed, though I'm pretty sure his name is spelled NkDragunov.

Can't really remember, if I see it in another picture, i'll correct it.

Here, have a NkFreakout

Are people legit still playing? I left after we rebooted the whole Holla Forumsillage 3 three fucking times. Maybe I'll come back

Fucking sperg.

It's a shame nothing came of pic related.
>tfw you were the chosen one

I've been feeling the itch. I'd definitely come back if we could manage to go back to some of the comfy roots that the first bro town on WRC had. None of that shit that the one or two spergs shilled for like autistic level grinds that would take us a good 3 months to get anywhere with.

I want to get into this game, how can i do that?

Dropped. Get real.

My steam account was lost in a boating accident. Is this something I can participate using a some kind of backup copy of the game.

Yea fam its NkDragunov

or just call me dragunov nigga :^)

That was the funniest shit i wrote before bed, no bully plz

I still want to play but its not fun anymore with so little people

It was

FIVE IRON COINS

sorry i posted 3 times, im on the phone and its working like shit

That's not how history will remember it you fucking kike.

History will remember the day the roads were slightly elevated near our clay pit

you goys know this is one where we are supposed to PVP 4cuck right? and there MR were hots?

Copied the steamgroup shit cos op is a fag

1. JOIN THE STEAM CHAT IN CASE YOU RUN INTO ANY ISSUES AND TELL US YOUR IN GAME NAME SO YOU CAN RECIEVE AN INVITE

2. mega.nz/#!fQ8TQIBT!7O7JyO4xdcA-E31Hr6dELOXtwsnqelVKMQ_9vyBD2lw

3. Once that is done enter the Server IP

Port: 3724

Tbh the WRC client is better than this one.

Map is wurmvirginislands.tk/

bumping

That HoTS settlement near the HoTS spawn isn't our circlejerk, right? Or is it and everyone's just using a bunch of new names?

>hey guys let's go make our own server now

That's what you get you dingus. Should've took a break after we bailed on that one, instead of playing on the server some user made that was bound to be gone within a few weeks.

So how many people are playing on the server now? Is it just a bunch of autists from here?

I found someone's cuckshed in a prime location. Great minds think alike. Just letting you know that's my tent and shit there in case you even still play and look at this thread.