I need good spesh marines games...

I need good spesh marines games. something that will fill the void while I wait for deathwing to come out **and disappoints me

DoW with the expansion packs.

SPEHS MUHREEN

Not a Space Marine game but if you haven't played Republic Commando you should give it a go.

It's the EYE guys.

**Ork Expansion

There are no decent space marine games. And even less so terminator games.

i have no idea what you are asking for

you want a shooting game on space?

a game with ridiculous lore that mixed tolkien shit and sci-fi?

a game with dudes on big armors?

why do you think it will dissapoint?

I want to fuck a Space Marine while it's still wearing the armour

Tolkien is more low middle ages, and warhammer cribs far more off the high middle ages then it does the low middle ages. If it did, the catholic church standins would be far more humble and poor, like a romantesque ideal of churches then the grand gothic cathedrals that we have.

This is an abstract kind of heresy

Is it really?

Less then a dozen posts in and we already have start herasyposting

I spent hours reading lore on the wikis just for this game. It better be good.

Templar Battleforce

That is suicide an0n.

It's ass muscles are gonna crush your tiny peanues-weeanus…that's assuming it even registers something so tiny.

shit, so guaranteed disappointment then.
FUCK IT ALL

Space Marine is pretty good

You speak as if you have experience.

It's also bland as fuck.

(Checked)
By the Emperor it is so, especially if Relic(they had no prior experience in making a third person shooter) said that cover-shooting was for pussies in this game (Codex Astartes does not support this reckless game design!) the melee Brawling was great, didn't mesh well with the shooting which was generic and shit, campaign was good (Fucking Mark Strong as Golden Blue Boy protagonist) buy there was less variation other than clean room, proceed to the next (Jump pack with hammer level was great) the game was short, multiplayer could have been great if it was what they showed in the trailer.

I normally hate third person shooters/action games but this game was the tits.

What's the best way to play Space Hulk (Board game) digitally?

Very little gameplay has been shown, their's no release date etc. Honestly, I just said that so people wouldn't call me a shill. I'm hyped as fuck for it. I expect this game to be a more accessible version of E.Y.E, which would still be more complicated then most role playing shooters.

Multiplayer in that game is great. You can play as a raptor, or assault marine if you want in it. It's only 20 or so people playing right now however.

Do you live under a rock?
Theres like 5 gameplay videos and the game releases in November

You may as well link them, fam

Have this one and google the rest faggot.

Templar Battleforce

wew

Does one really need it when one knows they are superhuman.

Man of steel, woman of cleneex applies.