Todd

How is this guy a liar? More like a slick wordplayer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uNvZRSIcEn8?t=3m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A half truth is a whole lie.

Technically he didn't really lie, because it is infinite quests. Anyone who knows anything about video games would know that daggerfallesque quests is all it could've been, but it's still incredibly scummy because it plays on the ignorance of people who don't know any better.

Who is this handsome man? He looks like a pretty honest guy to me.

He does flat out lie too. Wipe this meme off the face of the Earth.

no you can't

Every mountain can be climbed with an effort.

I don't think ol' Fraud Howard is a bad guy, as in, I really don't think he was ever up to anything nefarious, he just gets carried away with games he's helped make

He makes really shitty games, don't get me wrong, but I'd probably have a beer and an afternoon with him. He's a fan of the Incredibles, arguably the best PIXAR movie, so how bad can he possibly be?

Toy Story 1 and Monster Inc. were okay but they're both overrated as fuck

God Tier
The Incredibles
High Tier
Ratatouille
Monsters University
Mid Tier
Finding Nemo
Toy Story 2
Wall-E
Inside Out
Low Tier
Toy Story 3
Toy Story
The Good Dinosaur
Complete garbage tier
Brave
Finding Dory

Lemme fix that
>High Tier

I think thats pretty fair And I also forgot to put Monsters Inc. itself in mid tier

What the fuck happened with Wall-E? It's like Pixar were making a good film and halfway in Disney stepped in and said "OH HO HO, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? A CUTE LOVE STORY BETWEEN TWO ROBOTS WITH SOME POLITICAL UNDERTONES? CAN'T HAVE THAT, THROW IN A FORCED RESCUE MISSION, ANNOYING COMEDIC RELIEF, A VILLAIN AND MAKE THOSE UNDERTONES OVERTONES."

What was the problem with Wall-E? It was a cute little movie

PIXAR realized they had no footage to use as trailer bait and instead of making the movie a nice subtle art piece they forced a bunch of action in to feed to potential audiences so the movie would gross good against mainstream Dreamworks trash

Wall-E was a fantastic movie at the beginning. Then when they actually reach the Axiom it kind of loses focus

What happened to the guy who would post "What's his name Holla Forums" everyday

Yes we get it never buy a Bethesda game now can we stop the shitposting. We know the people who post Todd Howard are bethesda shills.

I thought the focus of the movie was a cute bumbling robot doing cute bumbling robot things

It was, then they reached the Axiom

God - Monsters, Inc., Toy Story 2, first half of Wall-E
High - Ratatouille, Finding Nemo when Dory isn't running her mouth, some of Toy Story 3
Mid - The rest of Toy Story 3, Toy Story, The Incredibles
Low - Inside Out, Monsters University
Horseshit - Brave, Finding Dory, second half of Wall-E, whenever Dory opens her mouth in Finding Nemo, The Good Dinosaur

He still did cute bumbling robot things though

Watch The Sweatbox. That's probably what actually happened.
I remember hearing it was because Justin Wright (the lead animator) died during the film's production, but when I looked into it he actually died before the film was released; but after it was finished.

Yeah, for awhile, before it turned into a generic kid's film.

ayyo hol' up nigger

The Incredibles was one of the few PIXAR movies that actually ties up a lot of lose ends and has good world building

Climb in the loose sense. You can "climb" Throat of the World and have to for the main quest.

that's mathematically wrong

He means that there is no such thing as a half lie, it is only lies and truths.

that ending though…

That's the opposite of a loose end because it re-establishes the superheroic status quo, which was the goal of the whole film.

Don't believe this lying cuntbag.

No one listed UP

Can't believe there are people in here saying that Toy Story 2 is the best Toy Story

up wuz jus gran torino tbh fammo

sage for not todd discussion

Fallout 3 has one ending - turning on the purifier. This is the same action but done for different reasons, with the only distinguishing events being some lines of dialogue which come before it (whether you agree to infect the water with the virus or not) and some static slides and voice acting which come after it. If Fallout 3 was a movie, then these would constitute two different endings. But it's not, so they don't. As a video game, it has one ending, which involves the same fight in the same location.

Bethesda made one ending, and then window-dressed it so someone who is really there for the 'cinematic' or 'storytelling' experience, rather than for the interactive element which is unique to video games, is fooled into believing that there are multiple endings.

This is typical of Todd's kind of lying. He says something which is actually defensible if you are willing to push out of your mind enough important things that it begins to seem honest.

Todd is an honest man

Except the way how quest work in daggerfall was repetitive. Especially how I keep getting the same quest over and over again.

There's always worse

Or Cars

isn't that kinda meddling what happened to Zootopia?

Like, the original premise was tons more interesting, but they changed it because it wasn't a "lovable world" or something like that.

I know this is bat, but I'll bite

Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc.
Toy Story
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Ratatouille
A Bug's Life
Wall-E
Monsters University
Inside Out
Cars
Up
Toy Story 3
The Good Dinosaur
Brave
Finding Dory
Cars 2

up and cars are both shit tier

see

cars 3 isn't even out yet ya dingus. While I agree 2 was shit, the first one had its charm

He never said that, he just pointed out the mechanical art as an example of how meticulous and detailed they are in creating environments.

Pete Hines will always get me after fucking up the Fallout lore.

Proof that Todd is a lying fuckwad.

Cars, since the beginning, was always a cash grab that existed for the sole purpose of tapping into the "NASCAR Dad" Dixiecrat Monster Jam junkie family market, and it obviously worked

the begging was great, with all the cars dying and stuff, then it went downhill from there

It's pretty easy to see through his shit, and whenever someone promises me an insane number of anything in a video game it seems obvious that it's soulless generated shit and it would be impossible to hand craft that many quests.

However people are just getting tired of being lied to, 'clever wordplay' like it's clever to sit down for a few hours before an interview and use vocal jewry like you're a genius craftsman of the English language. It's an overused trope every fuckface wanting your money uses and as people have been lied to all their lives about everything they are starting to get told to go fuck themselves for it.

Just kidding they're buying it up wholesale as usual as the revolving door shuffles you out for the next batch of naive and optimistic newfags.

Todd is an honest man, just look at his Oblivion e3 video and see how it's 1:1 like the resale version.

All I know is Todd is cute

Wall-E is honestly absolutely adorable.
I just wish the film was better.

Disney (or at least the people who work for them) create cute characters, but they can't help but put them in sub-par movies.

Don't wanna alienate the old audience.

You only walk up and down the mountain i guess thats climbing in a sense? But i never heard it like that.

You have to grip the wall to climb so you cant actually climb the mountain. You cant even climb ladders in the game either.

Wow, i'm truly impressed Holla Forums. This man did nothing and you feel a need to name and shame him and call him a liar
This board really reached a new low

Is that what they salvaged their radiant AI into because they are too incompetent to make it work.

Huh, so even they don't know how their games run. (I'm not embedding because Holla Forums embed doesn't let you use times in the URL.)
youtu.be/uNvZRSIcEn8?t=3m14s

This bit is true, it's a Gamebryo game so with some effort you can scale a fucking vertical slope.

Or if you have a horse it takes no effort.

You really can climb that mountain :^)

I would lie down in bed with him

It's not climbing, it's walking up.
It's at most hiking.