Designs that have one glaring flaw

designs that have one glaring flaw.
robo diaper - pic related

Well, I can't unsee it now.

I know what you mean, OP, I saw it too not to long ago, and now it drives me crazy. I wonder why they never made Zero's crotch plate red. I mean X and Axl's had crotch plates match their main color. Hell, Vile doesn't even have one.

In MMZ he has more like a very homoerotic thong-undies hybrid.
In MMX he has a diaper, green glass tits and he suffers from chronic gigantism in his feet.

Basically no matter what game if you look at Zero objectively for more than 5 seconds he's fucking weird.

he's still better than X tho
fite me faggots

I'm guessing they thought too much red and to diverge it they painted one of the center parts white, Shame it had to be the crotch.

I always thought Zero was badass, I still do, I never sexualized him, I still don't, but the glass green tits is valid, although I thought they were cool back when I was a kid and still do.

Kill yourself

VILE NO!

Sonic's one eye ball.

While it's never bothered me some people complain that the strap on DMC 3 Dante's chest from his gun holsters looks like a man bra.
And I'v seen allot of people give DMC 4 Dante shit for having cowboy chaps.

All androids have since the first Mega Man game, probably serves an actual purpose of balance/stability given how unwieldy androids are as a robot design. Makes it a bit goofy to watch them walk though, X has to kind of step around his own legs in his walk-cycle for Command Mission.

Gigantism jokes aside the way i see it, X design are more "tank-like" and focused on holding your ground while channeling all your power into your attacks, while Z-ZX designs are focused on speed, agility, and moving in for multiple hits.

That's at least the vibe i always got from them visually in terms of function.

Glass titties

I wish Capcom had gone farther than just claiming the reason Reploids look different in Zero/ZX is nothing more than an artstyle difference (so basically Phantom and Model P would "canonically" probably resemble something close to a purple version of the Shadow Armor there), it could've very very easily tied into Copy X and Omega and why Zero looks so radically different from how he did in the X series.

Exposed midriffs, what the hell. when are game devs going to stop objectifying men with unrealistic armor like this?

I think Dr. Light had a hyper foot fetish.

So do I.

The skull on her head looks really out of place given her personality, her powers, and the rest of her design. She's all about life and growth, her outfit looks like 90% plant material, she's got wood-golem arms and legsā€¦ and then she's got a cow skull on her head. I didn't even notice it half the time but it's really janky in retrospect.

would you a doomguy

never

Eh, I think it fits the wild warrior motif. Animal skulls look cool. And dead animals are plant food.

Greninja
His tongue is his scarf

Looks more like a sumo thing.

I'm sorry user, but the setup was perfect