Druid/pol/ Bunker thread

Evening lads, 40k here. I will make a proper portentious XVII thread tomorrow but I am somewhat monged this evening and fear I would not do it the justice it deserves (I dont want to offend the Druids after all) so may I present to you this temporary bunker for any discussion tonight until I get my arse in gear tommorrow.

IOU - one proper brit/pol/ thread tomorrow. I will deliver lads. For now make do with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

westmonster.com/london-birmingham-and-manchester-in-violent-crime-epidemic/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/youth-violence-and-murder-soar-in-london-new-crime-figures-show-as-man-is-stabbed-to-death-for-his-a3660541.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheers lad

No problem lad. Like I say, ill make a proper thread in the B.O.N.D tradition tomorrow day. I appreciate you indulging me in the interim.
You ok this eve? Up to anything good?

Good thanks, not up to much tbh, just been doing uni stuff and I'm now enjoying some light shitposting before bed, how about you?

Bunker thread eh?
does that mean I can do a light touch of shitposting?

Go for it

knock yourself out lad.

use this for a chat thread if you must

Im torrenting some old RTS games lads. Any recommendations? I like stuff like stronghold crusader, blitzkreig, sudden strike and cossacks 2. Im finding there is a lot of obscure but decent stuff from russia too like Knights of Honour. Also liking the Settlers V & VI - good shit. Got me an egypt citybuilder sim too called children of the nile no kangz in site

The only two I can recommend off the top of my head are Stronghold HD and Age of Mythology tbh

Oooh, age of mythology, forgot about that one, ill go look for that now. Hope theres a GOG crack, saves having to fuck about mounting ISO files and shiiiiet. Gotta love GOG - their entire DRM free library is out there for free.

AAAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice fetish lad

Thank you lad
ahhhhhhhhhhh

Make it happen lad. You can arrange a limestone spiral in a woodland clearing to great effect. Theres loads of woods round me that hardly anyone goes in. You are very unlikely to run into anyone else while you are there. I do occult shit out there sometimes, if the rite calls for an outdoor setting.

I don't have the resources yet, but I definitely intend to erect a grand shrine tbh. Will build the stone works and then plant the trees on some personal land if possible. Otherwise I'll speak one in to a national trust forest

yeah lad I was entertaining family and down the pu

(witnessed & observed)
Good stuff lad. Portentious doubles confirm the druids approve of this plan

Im scoobied. Night lads. ill make the proper thread sometime tomorrow, prob after the school run.

Wew lad, did you do that yourself?
(observed)
Good lad, will it be a normal shrine or dedicated to a particular god? Seems you've taken a liking to Cernunnos

London, Birmingham and Manchester in violent crime epidemic

westmonster.com/london-birmingham-and-manchester-in-violent-crime-epidemic/

Wew

I wonder what the cause of this is

It's a mystery

Two men stabbed dead within hours as violent crime soars in London

standard.co.uk/news/crime/youth-violence-and-murder-soar-in-london-new-crime-figures-show-as-man-is-stabbed-to-death-for-his-a3660541.html

Where's the new thread?

Its coming soon lad. Just got to make the kids tea then ill get on it

goodlad

new threads nearly ready lads, sorry it took so long

new thread is up lads