Lies

Post lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/which-oblivion-dev-lied-the-most.15427/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not a lie though. Two players did find each other on a stream and it was on the first day.
Are you implying that his mind wasn't actually blown?

Who's the more celebrated liar

Sakurai or Todd Howard?

The two streamers he was talking about never saw eachother, despite being at the same location.

I don't play Nintendo so I only know Sakurai as the guy with the nice webm that edits his hand movements in a mesmerizing fashion.

you're lucky

I know, but they still found each other

Sean plz

Except they didn't find each other, that's the worst part.

At least he didn't go Inafune and said "more western" a worldwide appeal sounds more reasonable, still hard to achieve without moral guardians getting offended.

Don't you dare slander the good name of our Lord and Savior Todd.

Is this a recent development, or have you always been this retarded?

This statement is false

The only thing that could make that image better were if the horse were standing on a near vertical slope ala mountain climbing in skyrim.

Napoleon was 5'7", which was actually taller than the average French male at the time. He was listed incorrectly as 5'2" because of shitty French units.

taken on its own, what you just said is a pretty interesting paradox. Out of context the "this" just refers to the statement itself, and the statement says that it is itself false, but if it's false then that means it's not false, and if it's not falseā€¦ and so on.

Fallout 4 is a bad game.

Video games are great

This board is just as good as it was a year ago

I like coming here

I'm still coming to Holla Forums as often as I used to

(checked and keked)
Why is Todd such a fuckup?

(checked)
Magnificent numbers fellow anonymous. Reminds me of this nice game I played recently. It's called Fallout 4 have you anonymous also tried it?

I WILL ERASE NEWSPAPERS FROM THIS ENGINE

Todd's lies are just a meme.

Thats something I guess

It was supposed to go down but Valve went back from their refund policy to those who only played under 2 hours.

Fucking kikes

Sony said fuck no too.

No shit, Sony actually invested plenty on this piece of shit so no wonder.
They deserve all the shit they get for shilling this pathetic lump of shit and lying trough their teeth though, fucking kikes.

I knew it, the fucker is only good at stealing credits, even the producers sacrificed money for his shitacular games.

why is todd fat instead of the epitome of manliness?

I always lie. Am I telling the truth?

todd howard

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/which-oblivion-dev-lied-the-most.15427/

You just want to believe they're lies and not accept the truth that you've been fapping to traps this whole time

Anyone have webm of Todd's lies? Especially looking for the mountain climbing one

The limit is 10mb

This is the new Goodrafag.

Nah, not really.

But it's very stupid that such a feminine looking thing can be male.

There are some similarities though. In both cases, it's one of the worst sorts of faggots stumbling unto his newest fap, being disgusted at the fact it can be male, then doing his best to ensure it's seen as female only. Which doesn't work at all.

Jesus christ don't remind me.

I have a good reason to remind it to people.

Daily reminder Goodra's are male.

they're animes user, they're just cartoons

They're also shit pokemon

Yeah, the one who made them was French, and sent them to me for fun's sake. And I sent over 150 boxes of it, with the help of some anons.

I know what you mean but fuck off your retard thats not how it should be

Ironically Fallout Shelter has a better settlement system than FO4.

The settlement system in FO4 was fucking pointless, the one thing that could have made the game slightly enjoyable and they fuck it up.

gamergate is about corruption in video game journalism.

Because it was supposed to be Peter Molyneux, who is an even bigger liar but the isn't fat either

Nice meme friendo

But they are also games where they have defined genders, well, most of them at least

Solid proof.

gamers are like battered wives

no matter how manys times this shit happens, it will keep happening

The 3DS is a good handheld.

W-wait is this statement false?

The Vita has good games other than weeb trash

That's a neurological sign from archangel. You need to say something positive like "yeah I can do this" while feeling positive (cant feel down). And whatever thing you're currently struggling with will become a bit easier.
I LOVE YOU 444!

Firefox spellcheck is trying to bring me down. Don't let them.
I love you 444!

Did Todd just trap us in a paradox?

Pre-alpha
Alpha
Beta

Refunding a game is stealing from the developers.

The one on the left posts on trap occasionally

But it is after some modifications

Indeed :^)

never played it, but killzone mercenary is possibly the only good killzone game ever made

:^)

Everything is fine with the Games industry.

Why is this cunt of a faggot barefeet on an interview? doesn't he have any manners?

I'm not even a foot fetishist and I believe that if you don't have cute feet you shouldn't show them. Disgusting canadian jew.

Zoe Quinn is the first female indie game developer.

I know you're baiting but
Glados specifically said that Chell would be baked, and then there would be cake
Chell escaped, sorta
There was still cake
Chell just wasn't allowed any
the cake was true

the bait is a lie.

He didn't say they saw each other.

Where is the lie?

Holla Forums is better than 4chan.

but it is, have you even been to 4chan lately? It's full blown reddit, people were actually discussing for honor like it was a good game, despite it being console casual trash. I was blown away by the sheer number of skyrim threads too, it was bad.

He just lied ā€¦.a little bit tehehehehe

But I promise you m8, on my daughter's sweet virginity that Fallout 5: Return of the King will blow your dick off to the moon and back, I do I do guvnah.

It's about kicking socjus retards that have shat up the industry with that corruption the fuck out our hobby with their worthless politics and bias.

Wasn't the ending changed to allow for a sequel, though? I thought Chell was immediately dragged into the hibernation zone after Glados blows up.

Got any pictures?

Randie harper is a good person.

Anything less than 60fps is acceptable on consoles.

Can you play as Waluigi?

Hey nice meme XD. Why is Ridley not in the game he is tooo BIIIIG OMG!!!! XDDD

Nigger stop

What a piece of shit

Promotional deals between companies.

Also every fanboy's wet dream. He promised fanservice and that they got, Geno outfit and all.
Not my case, but I recognise it

"Herro, I'mmu creatoor of Megu Man! Giveu me 4 mirrion and I'rr make another gameu just as goodo!"

There is a special circle of hell for people like you.

I'm not defending anything.
I bought the game and pirated the jewy DLCs.
I'm just saying that Sakurai delivered.

No, he didn't.

Now there's a proper lie for the thread.

?

But people do want Waluigi, and i prefer it over
YET ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING SWORD USER

That was an insult at people that wanted Geno you know

oh, you are new here? ok!

If you want to have an extra boost for your post put SAGE into the email box. it will help you to get more attention.

I don't think you know what fan service actually means.
It's not fan service when it costs money it's just DLC with a shitty marketing strategy that nobody but retard like yourself would fall for.

Corrin is one of the worst decisions I've seen in my life
And it was either Geno outfit or nothing, the "character slot" was Cloud's

Really now, I'm not the oldest fag around but stillā€¦ I've never seen that shit, mind explaining it?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
It's no secret that it's a greedy ass paid DLC, but the content of the DLC is what fans wanted/like, that's fanservice.

Only thing Sakurai delivered was an even more watered down Brawl with less content, more clones and characters that have no place in a game celebrating Nintendo's history.
If you're going the "It was every kid's dream!" route with Cloud you should just be calling for Goku at this point. They have the same relevance, after all.

Sometimes things are free, sometimes they cost money, sometimes they're bonus extra stuff, and sometimes they're paid extra stuff. What defines the content being fanserviceis it being made to appeal to the fans(and appealing to the fans do need to be it's only goal).

Obviously there's not really character slots, it's more about production cost and time of a character. They could potentially make a Geno character, for example, but It would cost them more and take longer to make than a costume, same thing with the clones in smash 4. They made a deal with Square Enix, so they could use characters from there, they could make a character and some costumes, they decided on Cloud character and Geno and Chocobo costumes, that's simple.
Goku wouldn't be much fitting since he's not even originally a vidya character, or bacame famous because vidya.

If it costs money it's not fan service, just like if your friend charges you to fuck your girlfriend it isn't a favor you cuck.

It's like paying to see advertisements.
Maybe in Burgerstan it's a thing, but it's not for a common sense.

So you buy another game that has fanservice that isn't behind DLC and that's free fanservice somehow?
Oh wait you paid for the game, not the fanservice. Yeah that makes sense.
Same goes for comics, movies or anything really.

Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you just retarded? We are talking about smash not other games.

So you've never even seen Smash 4, let alone played it?

Oh my god Holla Forums is so fucking dense

The point is that everybody wanted more Smash characters and it happened

everything about this game.

Maybe all the ones I've ever seen were female. It's improbable, but not impossible.

All of you are arguing over the most worthless shit because of hurt feelings, what the fuck happened

I didn't want to have to pay more money for them even though I already bought the full game. If the characters weren't done when the game released maybe they shouldn't have released an incomplete game. It's not fan service if you have to pay for it, its just DLC.

Smash isn't special.
Lets say that sonic in smash is fanservice, it probably is to someone.
even if it's not DLC, it's included in a game that you must spend money to buy, it's not free.
You also need to buy the DLCs, it's not free but they're fanservice characters either way.

Same thing for a any ecchi manga, you have to buy the manga in order to see the boobies iside, you pay for the fanservice.

Welcome to the internet.

The key difference that you are refusing to grasp is that people didn't pay extra money for sonic after they bought the "full" game.

mods will fix it

so much for based

this is my first time back in 3 months

Of course its french

Goddamn say what you will about the gamebryo engine, but it produces the most fucking spectacular glitches and fuckups

I think its some kind of hipster shit

You have to be fucking baiting. How could you find your way here and not know what saging is?

WE WUZ SOLDIERS 'N SHEIT

FUCK

Gud job

ftfy

9/11

Todd did nothing wrong

(checked)
KEK

Xbox One has plenty of great games, and is totally worth the entry price. Xbox Live is a great service.

What? That makes no sense. Gender ratio would literally always be 50/50 because that is the only way it is represented in nature. No other way makes sense.

You mean where the largest board was /legion/?

Depends on how breeding works. Bees produce far more females than males.

I'm not that old, I meant right after the first Holla Forums exodus, back when 5 guys was what we were still calling it

The gender ratio is staggered as such so that having a breeding female is rare, so players are incentivised to trade with others for more starters, and if the player is lucky enough to happen upon a female it will give them a boost in trading popularity.

In short it's bullshit to get players to trade.

(checked)
(x2 checked)

Here we go!

Try again, I played both the 3DS and WiiU versions casually and competitively. The content outside the roster is abysmal. Trophy descriptions are awful and largely uninformative compared to previous entries, the single player modes are lazy garbage, break the targets is the worst it has ever been, The stage creator got absolutely gutted, I could go on and on.
Mechanically, aside from tripping even Brawl has it beat in my opinion. At least the ledge game wasn't neutered and ridiculously good recoveries were given only to a few characters and not the vast majority.

Pre-GG would be before first exodus since the site has actually existed for longer than that but yeah, the site certainly has gone to shit with increasing numbers, which you can definitely blame on GG for unironically trying to recruit people.

(checked)

They actually put a black guy on the cover with a pistol? It's like they wanted to advertise the fact that it's not historically accurate to the world!

One has to wonder, would it have stayed great if they didn't or would the place still have gone to shit like 7chan did.
not to mention the Holla Forumsharbor sending post quality down the shitter overnight

No it isn't. It's actually like 49/51 for humans.

To be fair, niggers were only put in for marketing so it would make sense to add them on the cover too.

It would still have gone to shit, just not that fast.

You are all nice people.

A black guy with a late-war german pistol, what looks like a scoped rifle and an smg. I don't know why people were optimistic about this thing to begin with.

Hi Brote

Im surprised its not a woman.

I'm so glad I left that place.

This thread should contain nothing but statements from Molyneux, Howard and Sean Murray.

You will find a person who loves you back and will start a happy family.

I love you user!

Amazing.

Holla Forums BTFO

Done

You have nothing to worry about

I'm pretty sure the first image is actually a Russian imageboard's version of user.
But seriously, anybody who things 4chan is actually a good site is a full-blown normalfag. You get banned for racism now.

That was one of the most disappointing games I've ever purchased. Even for a regular wii-mote game, the detection was balls.

Okay, going into blogpost level bullshit, That one's actually true.

If you worry about things, you're placing undue stress on yourself.

The correct way of living life is not worrying when you can't solve a problem at the moment, and instead taking the opportunity to understand the problem and looking for a way or right moment to solve it.

For example, my sister got into arguments all the time with my father (who is a mentally ill idiot, but then again she inherited half of that shit) and they were most definatley be about to come to blows.

But I knew my father and he's a very empathetic man (which I later found out was a side effect of a mental disorder, Borderline, he had that mom wasn't keen on sharing), so I came up with a plan. I would wait for them to have an argument, and interrupt them.

This didn't work since there was no catharsis between them so it happened again, so I waited until something bad happened, which it did. Sis left the house, which was a first time action. So I played it up as him breaking the family apart, yelled in his face, and basically used that ammo to shout him down. Then I refused to talk to him on an emotional level (aka face to face), then talked to him through messages, which removed emotion and gave me a physical record of his responses, and as soon as I caught him being a hypocrite after throughly deconstructing his character, I showed it to Mom in front of him and this was basically a message that showed him that if he fucks up in my mother's household, he will not be on top. This also attacked his sense of morality, and he was forced to change or be socially castrated. All emotional and mental manipulation based on 20 years of seeing his actions and buttering up the family, which could not be done without first getting mom to see his character outside of his interactions with her.

It took 20 years of knowledge, but I have socially conquered and de-fanged my abusive, mentally ill father, and made the family unable to talk about certain subjects (which due to my father's illness, were impossible to talk about without ranting) by implementing new house rules and placing him on the bottom of the social scale.

Note that most of this is analysis in retrospect, as most of my actions were improvised and experimental at the time, trying new things to get different reactions and tidbits of knowledge out of people's character and such.

I had plenty to worry about as a child, but I would never get anything done by worrying about a single thing. Worrying is self-destructive. Focus on the now, and keep in mind the future, but never worry. Worrying is nothing but stress.

user, you missed the very very obvious pun.
Fursona.

If a female has an average of 6 children per round of reproduction, and they're a K-selection species, then having far more male than female offspring is a logical barrier against overpopulation. Also an excellent excuse for male homosexuality Of course, the female could always just be a slut and have 600 children, but perhaps some mental barrier could be evolved, too.

However this would beg the question of why male sperm are so much more common in the male's testes than female sperm. The only evolutionarily consistent explanation I can come up with at this point in my career is that gender is determined by at least two separate genes that do not assort independently during the crossing over phase of meiosis, leading to a non-50/50 ratio of male sperm to female sperm.

t. biology major who is explaining in microscopic detail the intricacies of Pokemon reproduction on a Vietnamese cartoon board at 2:30 am

But that's what makes bestchan better than this place. Holla Forumsyps get banned for spreading hate instead of being encouraged.

WATCH IT GROW

Nine years have passed and I'm still mad.

Retards will destroy their own arguments.

THE FEMALES KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

If anything, that fits women more then men considering that women can literally use their vaginas to get a job or get people to agree with them in exchange for poontang.

White knight beta males do that shit for a reason.

I'm fine.

All races are equal
Women are equal to men
The USA are a democracy