CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
- techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
- u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FocusBreaked/status/778079584139042816
archive.is/0bKu4
twitter.com/Annoying_Buzz/status/778173030409396225
archive.is/50vHf
twitter.com/CallaLily013/status/778210648211816448
archive.is/tZIXc
archive.is/XT7FE
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/778331770295115776
twitter.com/mombot/status/778377075367419905
youtube.com/watch?v=0vW0AEUFszo
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/776893325378859009/pu/vid/1280x720/4EKBxXpY5fLTJiaJ.mp4
archive.is/rlI9W
twitter.com/The_Spore666/status/778207531797663745
archive.is/Jiaqe
twitter.com/rolandlisf
techcrunch.com/2016/09/20/twitter-lays-off-around-20-shuts-down-engineering-office-in-bangalore-india/?ncid=rss&cps=gravity_1462_6610157373434210923
archive.is/37Da0
archive.is/JLKDy
archive.is/HnZx9
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
anonymous-japan.org/fake2ch/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek
knowyourmeme.com/memes/meme-magic
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/778422925875707905
archive.is/Fl1Bh
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/brightlocker-interview-were-holding-developers-accountable-for-crowdfunded-games/12207/
techraptor.net/content/valve-defaults-showing-reviews-steam
archive.is/yrwm9
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
web.archive.org/web/20120319001234/http://www.demandmedia.com/2010/02/25/press-releases/demand-media-launches-editorial-advisory-board
archive.is/qEotw
archive.is/1UNHj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/yokotaro/status/778436409048702976
youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition/videos
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15295036.2010.515234
gradworks.umi.com/34/01/3401211.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1369118X.2014.881903
nms.sagepub.com/content/early/2013/07/11/1461444813497554.abstract
books.google.com.ph/books?hl=en&lr=&id=9LdS5WwGOvwC&oi=fnd&pg=PR11&dq=Shira Chess&ots=V4hxYkbtqU&sig=0C2-l1eIUWlUA_Hwv5MgIZAIokU&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Shira Chess&f=false
gac.sagepub.com/content/9/6/417.short
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1369118X.2011.642889
books.google.com.ph/books?hl=en&lr=&id=jf4JBgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=Shira Chess&ots=7IkAvlrIpa&sig=Tv07dZo02VUTRC7IzZ5UZVr6eoE&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Shira Chess&f=false
etd.ohiolink.edu/pg_10?0::NO:10:P10_ACCESSION_NUM:miami1322833440
archive.is/fKb0E#selection-47821.0-48097.134
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917
journals.sfu.ca/thirdspace/index.php/journal/article/viewArticle/273
gop.com/debate-prep-survey/
4archive.org/board/his/thread/312310
twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/778333686248968192
drybones.me/8a/
twitter.com/8archivemoe/status/748272588133117953
archive.is/https://8ch.net/pol/index.html*
archive.is/https://8ch.net/pol/catalog.html*
archive.is/SwWC8
twitter.com/Meteoryan/status/778451958113837056
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/778308230149763076
archive.is/9pS5U
archive.is/B6IiG
archive.is/Q3KNc
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=JournoList
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/778504514693455872
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
chinasmack.com/2010/bloggers/han-han-fifty-cent-party-must-work-overtime.html
facebook.com/dnf.media/photos/pcb.1035413646482701/1035408196483246/?type=3&theater
facebook.com/dnf.media/photos/pcb.1035413646482701/1035408553149877/?type=3&theater
facebook.com/dnf.media/photos/pcb.1035413646482701/1035408836483182/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/778574920947204096
gamingbolt.com/michael-pachter-pc-gamers-are-like-racists
archive.is/Q1mK0
twitter.com/hashtag/agc16
archive.is/HVNRf#selection-895.0-895.12
archive.is/5MzVI
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/03/igda-comes-under-fire-with-cabal-allegations-igda-members-stay-silent/
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2014/11/igda-founder-responds-to-indie-devs-being-blocked-on-gamergate-blocklist/
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/tag/igda/
archive.is/Tcx3M
techraptor.net/content/igda-names-10000-people-worst-offenders-online-harassment
techraptor.net/content/developers-react-igda-controversy
twitter.com/MarsGlobal/status/778099719922933760
mars.com/global
ashion.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Lillian-get-s-a-spanking-mild-lewd-635715662
twitter.com/joss
techraptor.net/content/youtube-heroes-program-flag-videos
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/778616568074735617
archive.is/egl0p.
cals.ncsu.edu/corpse-flower-at-nc-state/
archive.is/qKa7M
archive.is/sG1lx
popularmechanics.com/space/satellites/a22936/tiangong-falling-to-earth/
archive.is/yqDvw
madewithcode.com/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=HPP1&utm_campaign=change
archive.is/3lIUP
archive.is/Ocb0K
carrotsforferrets.tumblr.com/post/125710281289/two-final-bonus-pics-of-me-at-the-con-as-vivian
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/778699080725696513
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/778702109352996864
change.org/p/nis-america-release-criminal-girls-2-party-favors-uncensored-on-steam
archive.is/K7p6P
techraptor.net/content/igda-names-10000-people-worst-offenders-online-harassment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate anime and gamergate.

Benis

Twitter is suspending accounts involved in the #StopEnslavingSaudiWomen campaign.
twitter.com/FocusBreaked/status/778079584139042816 archive.is/0bKu4
twitter.com/Annoying_Buzz/status/778173030409396225 archive.is/50vHf

Randi Harper blocked @CallaLilly013 for asking her to spread awareness of the tag
twitter.com/CallaLily013/status/778210648211816448 archive.is/tZIXc

That's /vr/, the retro video game board. The power-glove is about as mandatory for his as it gets.

ded movement
go back to your containment board pls

They weren't able to run one without getting a pozzed mod every time. Jej

Hi Crash Override Network. Harassed anyone lately?

Old bread: archive.is/XT7FE

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

I wish this surprised me.

it's over

Deepfreeze update. Includes five new conflicts of interest, including IGN covering a former employee

twitter.com/icejournalism/status/778331770295115776
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/53ppne/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_five_new_conflicts/

I'll copy Bonegolem's post:

IGN journos covering a former colleague

Seth Macy — Cronyism - Covered video games studio Motive without disclosing that Mitch Dyer, a writer for Motive, had previously worked at IGN for a period of time which overlaps with Macy’s.

Alex Osborn — Cronyism - Covered video game studio Motive without disclosing that Mitch Dyer, who is a writer for Motive, previously worked at IGN for a period of time which overlaps Osborn’s.

Andrew Goldfarb — amended Cronyism - Covered gaming studio Motive (also a very small mention), originally without disclsoing that Mitch Dyer, a writer for Motive, worked at IGN for a period of time which overalps with Goldfarb’s—they also appear to be on friendly terms. As soon as Goldfarb was informed, he immediately added a very exaustive disclosure to the article, explaining that the oversight was caused by Dyer’s then-recent change of employment.

Critical Distance and Ben Kuchera

Kris Ligman — Corruption - Critical Distance plugs Ben Kuchera at least once—without disclosing that he was donating to their Patreon for what is apparently an “extraordinary” amount.

Ben Kuchera — Trivia - Was on the receiving end of a financial conflict of interest with Critical Distance, which gave him a plug while he was donating to their Patreon what appears to be an extraordinary amount.

Jason Schreier vs. Trendy Entertainment

Looks like Bonegolem added an entry based on that article from Fart - I really hope he exhaustively verified everything in it himself.

Jonathan Holmes and Axiom Verge

Covered Axiom Verge on two occasions without disclosing that the game’s creator Tom Happ had backed the Kickstarter campaign for his webseries Sup, Holmes? for an undisclosed amount. Disclosure was likewise not included in the video interview embedded in the first article. Stated the Kickstarter money didn’t go through him when asked about the Kickstarter previously, and reiterated it when informed about this specific instance, stating he wasn’t aware.

Will she be supplying the milk?

Today the following was written

Am I broken or is the world? Will it be over soon?

You're pathetic.
You lose because you care about them in the first place. Don't get it do you?
This is why everyone laughs at you.

It is important to hear what they say, but not for the same reasons they think it is. If you hear their ideas, you can better rip them apart without doing it blindly. The expose vullshit to spotlight not darkness and whatnot.

I'm torn between telling you to keep posting so I can consume all that delicious salt of yours and filtering you. Choices, choices.

Filter by ID kids

Hey look

a retard who's saying shit contrary to reality

let's either laugh at him and make him the new (200) or ignore him

is there a shota tank cartoon?

T-this is shopped, r-right!?

I should have asked this long before now. Is a conflict of interest something that in the long run harms a supporter or advertiser?

My mind goes a bit slow sometimes. Maybe it has something to do with literally having autism.

A CoI can be harmful to nearly anyone (save for perhaps the person with the CoI).

Only retards read those sites but you've obsessed over them for 2 years.
And you had nothing to do with gawker. All Hogan and Peter Thiel.

But I'm going entirely off the idea of interests conflicting with each other.

wew lads, must suck to lack awareness

Bonegolem himself is very aware of Fart's shenanigans, I'm sure he did his due diligence

You post this shit every thread because YOU cannot let go.
This is why everyone laughs at you.

I agree, sunlight is the best disinfectant and such. I was saying I find it funny that a lot of nu regressives are repeating many old and busted scam lines that it's almost rote. Then again that isn't a huge surprise, from what I've seen the main characteristics a parasitic ideology and it's adherents seem to share and never seem to change is how lazy they are, and how they can not create, only co-opt, corrupt, and censor.

Hogan couldn't actually sue the company because the public wasn't aware of them and wasn't against them, which influenced the judge.

The fact that we reduced their profits showed Peter Theil the perfect opportunity to rail on gawker. We had em on the ropes, Theil gave Hogan a chair, and Hogan delivered the final blow.

We cost them 7 fucking figures off of their profits, which is what opened them up to a bankruptcy sue.

Companies like Gawker may have a retard fanbase, but in reality, it's a cover as they controlled most mainstream media websites.

Our plan, which has worked, is to attack advertisers by showing them evidence of corruption, which made them pull. After you pull the thread, they communicate (collusion) and cascade, which made what seemed like a long road ahead to really be an avalanche that needed a few hard pushes.

Demoralization doesn't work when the facts are exceedingly clear, shill.

You don't hide information, as it always finds a way to get out, and striesands drpending on the damage control. But truth grows like a beautiful flower and attracts people to its scent in the sun, eventually, and lies/bullshit rots fast under the sun and scares people away.

That sounds like a challenge to someone who wants to make games with actual secrets.

Good evening GamerGays

WHY IS HE SO PERFECT?

LOW ENERGY

SAD!

The only person that is THAT pathetic, sad and low energy would have to be Methwhale

Why are posting 4 year old tweets of Trump insulting some guy?

I love Japan for the kind of more overall respectful, patient culture they have, but I never get tired of DISRESPECT. Listening to classic competitive Melee commentary has poisoned my mind.

I just want any kind of competitors or anyone butting heads that doesn't like the other to just throw shit all over the place as harsh as possible.

It's a woman or a seriously feminine cuck.

Note the phrase "this is why they always laugh at you", a social insult. Read more for details.

It's funny.

Also the use of a third person perspective. The individual seems to be aloof with the impression that they are above it all.

My conclusion about the possibility that it has been written by the walking lard factory posing as a person who doesn't know enough to program properly still stands, I think.

You forgot the,"I can see your dirty pillows!" part.

A woman around men will try to act tough to fit in with the boys, and since the general default is male when it comes to assumptions of interaction on the net, it's very easy to see a basic bitch, because well balanced women don't act like this.

If she's trying to put herself above everyone and trying to act all superior, then no wonder that these women end up as landwhales, no one wants to be with them because of their shitty personalities.

Real women don't fuss around trying to act superior, they do it through what the rest of us do to become the alpha, through hard work, not bitching and fucking your way up the ladder.

why even live

Which is why methwahle is where, how and like she is.

Knowledge truly is power. And I feel more powerful after reading that. I am empowered to better spot dumb cunts and numale infiltrators.

Satan trips tells truth.

twitter.com/mombot/status/778377075367419905

And just like she did with Candice Owens, she stops posting and scurries away from the light like a cockroach when exposed.

Tough kid. Id've hung myself early if my guardian was an SJW.

I stopped talking to my mother because she went full SJW retard. Fucking best decision of my life.

Look up her name, there are a fuck load more similar to those. It's been going on for years, one of them is about her being proud that one of her daughters regularly beats up her twin brother

Single mothers: a cancer on society

It reminds me of the experiment where they give a mouse food if it approaches a cat. They then blast the cat with air if the cat goes toward the mouse. The end result is a mouse that chases a cat.

It primarily harms the reader, who ends up getting information from a biased source and is misled into assuming it's a normal article. Though even with disclosure it's generally considered not as good as an having the article be written by someone without a COI. Advertisers are harmed by secondary effects if at all. Undisclosed "native ads" are even an (illegal) form of COI that benefits advertisers at the expense of readers (and possibly in the the long run the reputation of the journalistic outlet).

"Conflict of interest" means different things in different jobs. For a journalist it means you're supposed to have the interest of the reader in mind and write the best article, but you also have an interest in one of the subjects of the article (or sometimes other related people/companies) rather than serving the reader alone. Journalists aren't really supposed to serve advertisers in the actual content of their reporting even thought that's often how they transform readers into money, and breaching that wall between funding and content is a form of COI. Even if the advertisers are the ones handing you money you're only getting that money because you have readers, after all. You can try to avoid the potential issue by raising money from readers directly somehow, but as Critical Distance shows that can be even worse if donors are then given coverage.

Non-journalist examples of COIs include if someone working for a company is asked to find the best steel supplier and decides the company should buy all their steel from [company his cousin owns], or if a judge in a case where Oracle is suing Google is heavily invested in Oracle, or it's an assault case and he has a personal relationship with one of the people involved, etc. In the first case the the employee is supposed to be acting in the interest of the company, in the second the judge is supposed to be acting in the interest of the justice system.

What's probably more bad for advertisers than COIs is outrage-bait and similar content. It's a way of garnering clicks (which advertisers transform into money because they assume views/clicks of their ads are beneficial) that actually creates a highly negative relationship with readers and creates a negative association with the ad. That's why DN worked - advertisers assume views are a positive thing, they don't want them to be negative.

b-but my mom did a really great job raising me and my brother

Look at how the split happens to judge the moms. Those with clean splits are generally good parents, as my friends mom is.

Raising kids is hard and it's best done with 2 parents. That doesn't mean some exceptional people can do a good job alone. Unfortunately for the vast majority that is not the case.

You are going to hate me for this, but…

Can anyone explain to me this Reddit concept?

"gildings in this subreddit have paid for 7.71 hours of server time" What the fuck is this about? Do you get paid or what?

Lucky you. Most single moms don't do so great a job, as evidenced by the high rate of incarceration, drug abuse, etc. of children (esp. sons) of single mothers.

Hi Justin Trudeau!

You buy reddit gold, you give reddit gold through "gilding" posts that does nothing but put a shiny symbol on them showing they were liked enough for people to pay for gilding it. Its just a status thing.

Anyone got the MK edit of his severed head saying "Trudeau Wins"

That would explain it. I was too young to remember but according to my brother there wasn't any fighting and we were by far the least fucked up kids in the group therapy thing

All you really need to know about Reddit is that it enforces idiotic groupthink even in its better subs via the upvote-downvote system and is ridiculously prone to cross-sub manipulation via brigading and hostile moderation takeovers.

Don't go there. Unless you came from there, in which case go the fuck back there.

You're a degenerate weeb posting on a Mongolian imageboard discussing ethics in vidya journalism instead of just dealing with it like a regular person, because your autism is too strong.
Your mother definitely didn't do a good job.
However, you're needed here, so you can thank her for letting you be you.

Single parents are more likely to raise kids in poverty, single mothers especially. Single fathers generally earn a fair bit more, and as a result their kids are usually less likely to engage in crime, but there's still an issue on both sides of the fence.

Doesn't help that a lot of single mothers think Child Support = extra spending money and they buy dumb shit they don't need instead of planning for life's necessities and taking care of their kid's needs. Even if it's current expenses are met, little Tyrone is still going to need some money to go to college or move to a better part of town.

OK, THAT'S FUCKING IT, TIME FOR ME TO RAGE FOR ONCE

ACNUR IS A SPANISH ORGANIZATION THAT FOCUSES ON SHIT SUCH AS THE REFUGEES, LIKE AN ONG OR WHATEVER

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS JUST RELEASED AN AD ASKING PEOPLE TO SIGN FOR THEIR PROGRAM, IN WHICH YOU AGREE THAT YOUR HERITAGE SHOULD GO FOR YOUR HERITAGE. THE FUCKING AD HAVE THE USUAL SWEET MUSIC AND A WOMAN SAYING HER HOUSE WILL BE GIVEN TO A REFUGEE FAMILY

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

youtube.com/watch?v=0vW0AEUFszo

FUCK

I MEAN YOUR HERITAGE GOES TO REFUGEES

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Poverty is a massive part of it, yes, but a lot of single mothers simply fucking fail at instilling decent values and ideals. That, and kids see that their mother is a government leech and end up aspiring to nothing better.

He also posted the exact same screencaps last thread. Same video too.

He's also the one who posted that Silverman tweet about Trump in multiple threads. He had 34 posts last thread and around 30 were about politics. I wish he'd just restrain himself and post that stuff to Holla Forums.

People can pay Reddit $3 to add a little gold symbol to someone's post. Also the recipient gets "Reddit Gold" for a month which gives some minor features. Nobody but Reddit gets money.

Jesus christ Europe is so cucked. You people need a nationalistic revival in the worst fucking way.

Oh anons, look, the F-lister Anita Sarkeesian laid down her own version of the Sarkeesian Code. By the way, it's the same rhetoric, only modified to look nice, but it's the same essence, Liana wants total control.

an act of charity and kindness attracts those looking for a easy payday

praying on elderly in another form, I am not surprised.

*preying

Hollow sanctimony from a cunt who thinks her shit doesn't stink.

imagine having all the answers to the perceived problems of ones and zeros
imagine wanting to be an expert on that
imagine signaling that to an audience for it that does not exist

What does she even mean with 1?

Also
No.

just keep summoning the memeteor, fuck this planet, fuck it all

Women never could handle bantz

I'm loving the Pepe anti-Hillary videos. Would upload an mp4 of this instead but its over file size limit.
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/776893325378859009/pu/vid/1280x720/4EKBxXpY5fLTJiaJ.mp4

And then, they will cry "why is the extreme right parties winnin through Europe!?" but they've been asking for this, but those are the only parties that actually won't sell our countries.

God fucking dammit. Hitler will have to come back if we keep going worse and worse.

I think it means, "Stop assuming gamers automatically have privillege because they play video games."

It kinda seems ridiculous, but hey, we're already in a world where people who are physically disabled, mentally ill, simply introverted, or shunned, are being yelled at for being responsible for society's ills because they happen to enjoy video games.

More rules to abide by, Less freedom you have.

I'd settle for common sense and enforcement of laws and jail time for lying journalists

I've thought about this a great deal. Studies have shown that young male students focus and perform better in school when they have male instructors. So that's a part of it.
But money helps a lot. Even with awful parents, money will put kids in better neighborhoods, with better neighbors (and if you play with other kids often, their parents can just as easily act as role models for you), and better schools which will make it harder for you to fail and resort to crime in the first place.

And this is why it seems single fathers are less likely to raise kids in poverty. For all that feminism has "accomplished," it has never tackled the issue of woman's role in society. Women still largely are accepting of dependency. If the state gives her money and she can make a living, she will make do, even if it is not very good.
A single father goes "Oh shit, I have kids to take care of" now so he steps up to the plate, and demands better of himself because it's not his kids' fault they don't have a proper household.

What the fuck is othering? Other is not a fucking verb.

So she just added a few sprinkles on the same steaming pile of bullshit and calling it ice cream then? Sounds par for the course for her.
She's the soft sell version of sarkeezy.

Alright, got it under 8MB.

There's also a severe lack of Male teachers now, a lot people place the blame on this due to men being afraid of being accused molesting kids. However yeah I could see the drop of fathers in households happening at the same time there is a dearth of male teachers is probably exacerbating the problem.

Othering is the new word for "making someone feel like they're a member of the out-group". Which is the worst thing you can possibly do to a woman, no joke - shit's worse than death for them. That post cap that said women are herd animals? They weren't kidding.

Liana K is the "reasonable moderate" that feminism expects us to play ball with in their neverending game of Good Cop Bad Cop.

10 is the only one I can agree with, but most you could replace women with men or anyone and it would be called sexist.

Scratch that, focussing on the bad when it is minor at best ruins it. Focusing on major key word success stories is key, which they don't want to.

There is a 10 MB limit now.

Why are so many anons annoyed by this? Yes, it does not fit with GG's home style of deliberately un-civility towards aGG, but it's not a bad list if you view it as a lone leftist's honest protestations against the the left's bullshit.

The image calls itself "Ten ways to making gaming culture better for women" but it could have been properly called "Ten ways socjus/gaming journalism needs to wake up and look into a fucking mirror."

There's a 10MB limit now, user.

There's a 10MB limit now, user.

archive.is/rlI9W

More Clinton corruption? Wow. I am just shocked. So shocked.

That's a part of it.
Male teachers aren't as afraid to teach HS subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and even Calculus. There's still the issue of being accused of creeping, but it's not as bad, the pay is far better, and many of those skills are more easily transferable to private industry if you need a backup plan.
Dealing with young kids sucks, too. But women seem to love it, so maybe it's just a gender thing.

But that's why it's so important to avoid discouraging would-be male teachers. They're needed in the classroom.

IIRC she also tries to hide behind 'lel I'm not angling for anything, how could I since I'm a true neutral.'. Except someone who is honestly neutral would not continuously get in the middle of it.

Because it's the same brand of bullshit narrative, it's basically a "when did you stop beating your wife" re-worded as "we know that it's wrong when -you- hit your wife, so let's talk about the ways we can stop all forms of domestic abuse and how we all need to listen."

Can we avoid using the thread as a dumping ground for random election stuff?

Also that blog post doesn't even accuse anyone of money laundering, I don't think the author knows what "money laundering" means. Maybe it qualifies as embezzlement or something, I don't know finance and don't trust the author, but there's no illegal money being cleaned.

I don't agree with it, because it implies there are lots of horror stories– vidya related instead of mental health related or whatever.

Toned down reasonable feminism is still authoritarian and should have no footing in a consumer fueled industry

This is seriously like saying "Toned down reasonable insanity" or "Toned down reasonable stupidity" or "Toned down reasonable lying".

Appeal to moderation is what I was trying to say but couldn't remember the term…

Oh

Why I said the hyperbole on both ends needs to stop. Focus on major accomplishments only

Feminism at it's best still doesn't listen to criticism so it enacts and fights for poorly thought out policies and laws that result in more problems than benefits.

I actually like young kids but I'd never consider going into a field working with them because of all the paranoia revolving around men working with them. My favorite teacher in elementary school was a man too, didn't go too slow and had a cool pet rabbit in the classroom.

well, it's an ideology, or belief system and that is basically what you don't want running things.

Honestly, young kids can be ok to deal with. It's when they start hitting their teens that they become utter and total assholes REGARDLESS of upbringing.

You really see no problems here?

A journalist, used to be different from a columnist or a blogger, was supposed to have facts and truth based reporting as their only interest. It's not a vague, multiple gender studies poli sci humanities marketing degrees requiring concept either. W5H, Who What Where When Why How. If a journalist can not or will not do that, they have no business in the field and if the free press as an institution no longer upholds that, they are no longer in the field either since they are now salesmen at best and propagandist at worst.

Its like communism, on paper its crazy theories somehow work, but in practice does not work at all and in fact hurts people more than doing nothing.

Trying to wrap my head around the why of this.

What purpose does it serve to censor an equality movement

That third one could be fine except, its not important to get anyone to play video games, they are a fucking friviloty. And to solve the money crisis in vidya, you would have to tell AAA to reduce its budgets and reinvest in its workers, so 500 000 copies is a pure profit and 1500 000 is everyone gets a bonus so they could take time off with smart financing.

When you realize who owns most of Twitter's shares it makes more sense.

Because it isn't THEIR equality movement. Don't forget how much they love to gate keep.

That, and they dont like the narritive of religion of peace being broken.

I can think of a few reasons. Methwhale has no interest in backing up any of her equality rhetoric since she's a grifter. CON only 'protects' those who pay the fee or are famous enough for their racketeering schemes to sink their teeth into. Twitter has billionaire saudie prince alwaleed as a fairly buku investor.

Teens are by and large the most entertaining group to work with, IMO.
They do their dumb shit (some worse than others, maturity level really matters here), but they also start thinking for themselves and making real contributions to a discussion.
I'd still never teach a class for the stupid kids, though I wouldn't mind teaching more advanced subjects or something for kids who want to learn, but the pay isn't good at all compared to the work you have to put in to be engaging and current.
I have tutored though. Needed to hit a community service requirement for uni and did that to get things out of the way. It was kind of fun.

I know I definitely wouldn't mind teaching in a university setting, but that means PhD, and 5 more years of college on hard mode just sounds like hell to me.

AAA studios need to cut back on their number of workers. Because of how bloated studios are, you spend more time in meetings than you do actually working the workday, contributing to the need to put in ridiculously long hours just to produce something that gets cut from the final game anyway.

Thats true as well, does not help that ideaguys get hired for god knows what reason.

Something we missed because nobody shilled his fucking book for the last 3 months, twitter.com/The_Spore666/status/778207531797663745

Still trying to convert it to pdf, but if you fags want, download it at torrent sites or check this link. extratorrent.cc/torrent/4980884/Good+Luck+Have+Fun+-+The+Rise+of+eSports+%282016%29.epub+Gooner.html

It's always the same fucking cities with these people.

He's a "Real Estate Reporter" and a fucking writer that added gamergate in a book about esports, wew. archive.is/Jiaqe

Bonus fedora-tipping and SocJus cancer.

twitter.com/rolandlisf

From the twitter handle

I'm surprised we didn't know about this book for so long.

Why is it that they always act so fucking surprised that people are competitive in a hobby where competition is the norm?

"Real Estate Reporter" in fucking San Francisco, no wonder he needed to write books as a side job.

Nobody shilled for it, if it was Daniel Goldenstein's book we'd hear it from hell and back, but this chink's book went completely under the radar, reading the book so far, it went good till it went into fucking Identity politics with muh womyn!

Git gud! is bad.

Stop paying money for furry ask and pay for tans instead. For the last time, Marche.

I didn't know this! This changes everything!

We're Full+Plus chan now :^)

but this was the commission I got before that one

More Danielle!
More Freya with guns!
More Gilda

I wonder if it's Zoe

Hi Chelsea!

No? If the gaming media wants to rally around "stop virtue signaling, stop demonizing GG, treat everyone with respect, etc" that's fine.

But to address the parts you are talking about:

1)
First of all, that's not really what the person says in the image ("not a humanitarian cause" – and you can imagine this person mentally adding a F-bomb in there)

Second, the whole "socjus is actually hurting women with their tactics, and these things would actually help women get into games" is CLEARLY trying *appeal* towards the left, not to GG, so that they'd actually fucking listen to someone calling them out for their bullshit. Now this person may genuinely believe this aspect of their appeal, or they may not and feel like they need to "signal" in this fashion to get them to listen, I don't know.

2)
Meh.

Trash talk is going to survive regardless of whether it is seen as "deviant" (what that author hopes) or "normal" (like it is now). Trash talk is not something that can be *hanged* on the developers though, so the consequences of what normal fags think is minimal. This is a leftist critique of the far-left, I don't expect them to be libertarian about trash talk.

3)
That's not what was literally said, and I have a different interpretation:

If you start from the POV this person isn't a SJW and is in fact criticism them, then the item that says "If someone says stop, then stop" is believably about something much more important than trigger warnings. What about "Stopping" mass defamation (getting people fired for wrong think, etc) or "Stopping" the way the left will belittle your comments/replies just for being a white male. Weaponized identity politics has it's victims too, and they don't have any way to say "STOP". There is a complete lack of empathy. This is plausibly about ending double standards.

Drawfags always draw Freya and Danielle in the draw threads
I dont even really like how they look

Yeah. Clickbait authors in particular start to resemble people who write commercials or something, optimizing to momentarily draw interest as a vehicle to deliver advertisements to disposable readers, except that at least commercials are honest about what they are. The blatant non-journalistic cases like "Top 10 Celebrity Bikini Pics (slideshow with one image and ad per page)" aren't that harmful, the ones that imitate journalism are. When someone writes an article repeating a sensational rumor as fact without verification they're basically trading in the reputation built by other journalists that journalism has some sort of reliability for clicks.

Because women aren't as good at video games, they naturally have slower response times.

I hope people don't request lewd pictures of Gilda!

I request drawings of gilda killing herself.

So if you pretend complete ignorance as to who wrote it? Miss, "The Witcher is made of rape"?

People make fun of newcomers because it helps weed out those who are seriously committed vs those who don't give a damn and are just looking to spend some time by wasting mine.

Imagine, if you will, somebody walked into my kitchen and asked me to teach them how to cook, but every time I would try to teach them knife skills, they never listen, and continued to ignore my advice. I criticize their lack of skill, and refusal to practice, but they just get mad and leave because my kitchen is not a welcoming environment, even though I went out of my way to try and help them learn.
So to save myself the trouble, when people ask me to teach them, I tell people to fuck off, because they aren't serious and they will never learn. If they ask a few more times, I might show them a thing or two, and tell them to come back when they get it right.
If they manage to return well practiced, I will welcome them into my kitchen with open arms.

Gamers don't hate noobs. They hate the scrub mentality where people refuse to git gud because "it's too hard." I'm a lazy bastard, so if I can get better at vidya, they can, too.
All they want to see is commitment to improve, and they're going to be cool with you.

It's also funny that many groups, like the FGC, are remarkably receptive of women and trans-women, because they don't give a damn about who you are, they just want you to play the game and play it well.

I request drawings of gilda killing kittens.

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE KILLING TWITTER!
techcrunch.com/2016/09/20/twitter-lays-off-around-20-shuts-down-engineering-office-in-bangalore-india/?ncid=rss&cps=gravity_1462_6610157373434210923
archive.is/37Da0

archive.is/JLKDy

Have you guys see this Cracked article railing against Holla Forums being the breeding ground of the alt right?

It's pretty hilarious.

Hibike S2 soon.

gee, i wonder why?

Remember to tweet Trump and Trump Jr. to get the CON artists thrown into prison. Hillary got herself involved with them so they need to pay.

What? I did not know that. I just saw this image being posted. (I thought it was related to the "seriously guys - GG and feminists have common ground" video, but now I don't see that link in the surrounding comments)

Anyway, I tried googling this person:
archive.is/HnZx9

She may not be a Christian Hoff Summers tier-ally, but having another feminist push back against them from a different place in the ideological spectrum is still a good thing to me.

Why don't you kill yourselves instead

They must be completely incapable of thinking in the long term.

No and I honestly dont really want to read a fucking craked article
I have to assume its the same virtue signaling garbage spewed out as the last one that tried to lie about Right wings and gamergates and 8ch

wew

Kek.

Before that user. They stopped being funny around 2010 and have been racing to see how fast they can drive away what little audience remains.

More like completely incapable of thinking in general.

8ch created MEME MAGIC
as much as 4chan keeps trying to use it, we brought it to life we open the gates

Sounds like Dildo.

What actually happened with Cracked? I remember David Wong had his own site where he posted John Dies At the End, then get got a position as senior editor, then the movie got made, and then one day I woke up and it's the most SJW site on the internet.

John dies at the end was shit and David Wong is a loony SJW
they all just grown up children trying to act like adults
also cracked is overun by goons iirc

She has been around since the beginning and caused nothing but drama, are you fucking new or something?

I keep hearing about that movie, what was so special about it?

Holla Forums also rediscovered Kek. Which has spread like wildfire among the normalfags.

Nothing
it was just a shitty book tumblr retards flocked to

But muh 4chan discovered it first! pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Bunch of faggots as always, taking credit.

no shit they would take credit for it
4chan more like r/4chan m i rite XDDDD
no really they call 8ch 8gag yet they are the ones stealing shit and putting water marks on it

/mlp/ also claimed they created Aryanne despite /pone/ doing so

Dysnomia here.

I hate all of you for turning meme magic into cancer. You also ruined Holla Forums for me.
Thanks.

Go bitch to mummy Eris about it.

blame 4chan faggot

Look at the posts
Totally cuckchan!

Bunch of faggots as ever, was funny of them trying to take credit for Gawker tanking then having a sudden realize it was the gaymergators then hotpockets cleaned their spaghetti for them.

Daily reminder, this is the faggot they're sucking dick while ignoring 2ch's warnings. anonymous-japan.org/fake2ch/

Bowie and Rickman would agree with you I'm sure, but you still don't have my apologies

In fairness 4/pol/ has IDs and has for over a year.

And they said that freddit's 4chan imitation's systems like sound webms and IDs were a bad idea!

I wan 2 fug vivian

There are actual people on Twitter approved her Orwellian Code of Conduct and doesn't see the Freudian slip in the rules she laid down. My god, I can't believe Twitter is still shit at this stage.

They're still extremely resistant to the idea of webms with sound on most boards. I have no fucking idea why.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek

Know your meme seems to have linked it back to a post on halfchan /his/ on November 27th 2015. Then has a gap between then and March 11th 2016.

Between those times we have discussed Kek and shitposted about it here.

Does anyone have any earlier evidence of the creation of Kek than nov 27th?

Took fucking long, so download Gaymergoblins are ruining Esports for womyn and minorities the book.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/meme-magic
kek maybe, but we did meme magic and I very much have to assume kek came up earlier on 8ch due to that reason

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/778422925875707905

ESRB synopsis on Valkyrie Drive

Well the rise in popularity and the linking of Kek and meme magic occurred at Holla Forums mainly in these GG threads.

Which happened months before it filtered over to halfchan and reddit.

I wouldn't even know where to begin. I shitposted /catscradle/ stuff on Holla Forums and got banned for it far too often for me to have even began to think that they would eventually pick it up and actually take any of it seriously.. I don't want to take credit though, all I did was start the first thread and it took off from there.

KILL ME

I'd say it happened on our Holla Forums first but we delved deeper into the esotericism of it. Almost never see things like the ogdoad pop up over there.

Someone before November of 2015 was posting in this threats about kek but no one paid any attention. Maybe his posts are still archived somewhere…

You should dig a bit deeper before you eagerly nod m'lady for her. Some oldfags who watched an old maplestani show called Ed The Sock may remember. Ed the Sock started as a little known but pretty funny public access tv show featuring a foul mouthed rebellious sock puppet. Then it got pretty big, big enough that it was plausibly the source and possible rip off for Triumph the insult comic dog.

Anyhow, when Ed the Sock show got bigger, this red head co-host appeared. It's Liana K. Anytime she was on it seemed the fun level of the show just dropped. Why the fuck is she even on the show. Later on it seems to be equal parts her and Ed, which is strange since most people tuned in to watch Ed, and not for Liana. Turns out Liana is Ed's wife. Some years later but before the events that ignited GG, Liana K was already trying to do the "I'm such GIRL geek feminist but not like those crazy harpies feminists type lol" proto SJW schtick.

So you can pretend from an imaginary POV all you want that she's not what her actions have demonstrated her to be. But her re-badging bullshit as ice cream and giving it a few rainbow sprinkles does not change the fact that it's still bullshit, and attempted to be sold to you by someone who wishes she has more media exposure like sarkeezy, and the good luck of shilling sexual stupidity to the youthfully ignorant target market like Lazy Green.

I was just over at the previous thread and saw Singal get ripped a new asshole, and there's this bit I don't recall reading about. Did the CON leaks reveal any embezzlement?

I can definitely say what influenced Kek was the "The Frog God" Illuminati Playing Card from the Illuminati Playing Card game being posted on Holla Forums along with other cards from the series being posted.

I'm not sure when it became tied in with meme magic itself, but pepe was always a part of meme magic during the begining when Ibi Pippi the lesbian showed up. In fact I featured him in the webm that made meme magic popular.

tbh tho I didn't expect it to leave Holla Forums and /bane/, and I definitely didn't ever expect Holla Forums to actually take it seriously… I suspect that Uncle (from >>>/catscradle/ and >>>Holla Forums) might have shatposted about it on Holla Forums a lot.

Funfact: Holla Forums hates discordians and worships discordian memes.

Like in the OP?

I'll check out the thread repository.

Also I came across this salty article from 2014 "Dear Gamergate: Stop stealing our shit".

archive.is/Fl1Bh

Is this Rise?

New Usher and techraptor on Valve's review policy.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/brightlocker-interview-were-holding-developers-accountable-for-crowdfunded-games/12207/

techraptor.net/content/valve-defaults-showing-reviews-steam

It will never stop amusing me to watch someone praise kek or meme magic and then a few posts later start defending Christianity and insulting pagans.

Maybe…. :^)

Yeah. I like to go there and shitpost with reaction images of RAW.

Holla Forums has cognitive dissonance of the highest degree

Do we have a back up of the thread repository encase gitgud goes tits up?

fucking auto correct

Okay so two days before the post on /his/ we were talking about the "Meme magic Kek ritual" which involved placing a cracker on top of a wet floor sign.

archive.is/yrwm9

Don't you have some more humanitarian hashtags you ought to be shutting down right now, Randi?

then go update KYM

we did it fam

People say roses looks great on a piano, but I say nothing beats tulips on my organ.

You can download a backup of the entire GG gitgud as a .zip. It's only 1 mb.

Option to do so at the top right of the happenings page.
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

RIP in F, Crackerbro.

that's definitely not the first occurence though it does establish that it didn't originate on /his/.

Nah it doesn't mention Kek or Kuk, specifically. Need to find more proof.

Oh I didn't notice that. Thanks, I'll download it now

does that not?

Can you read?

Dunno, but Cracked's owner Demand Media added an editorial advisory board in 2010. That's coincidentally about the same time the site started going to shit.
web.archive.org/web/20120319001234/http://www.demandmedia.com/2010/02/25/press-releases/demand-media-launches-editorial-advisory-board archive.is/qEotw
* Teri Schwartz, Dean of UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television
* Kevin Z. Smith, President of the Society of Professional Journalists
* Ernest James Wilson III, Dean of the USC Annenberg School for Communication
* Andrea Wong, former President and CEO of Lifetime Networks

He never baked any bread if I remember correctly, but I think I saw it being posted when the SVU thing happened. Still I think that it was a thread created on the /redchan/ board but I'm not really sure about it.

getting kind of sick of the "all dank memes start on 4chan" meme

We actually memed Kek into existence before that. Since we have a thread on January 28th called "Kuk God of Chaos hear our plea."

archive.is/1UNHj

(checked)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

The earliest archive of meme magic I could find is in one of the >>>/catscradle/ archives.

As far as I know Kek was never mentioned during the Crusades (from April 22 to September 23) so It must have occurred after Uncle left Holla Forums for Holla Forums.

Did they give Rise a larger bust in that poster?

Or she's, you know, older?

twitter.com/yokotaro/status/778436409048702976

Been avoiding any news about P5 since it dropped, but this has made my day. Truly the best waifu lives on.

And of course, now I'm starting to scare myself with the idea that if she's already got posters out there, she may yet have a vocal part, which over here will lead to… goddamn Burch…

Well, final nail to the coffin that the Taiwanese animators are fucking cucks and paid off now.

youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition/videos

No fucking news on Pepe or the other insanity.

She's not in the game. I'm pretty sure the ''only' returning faces are Igor and Tanaka.

see

seems you guys were thinking parallel to some anons here without being aware of it.

I don't want to burst your bubble here, but didn't Naoto get an entire spinoff manga?

I wear glasses and this image pisses me off.

Almost nothing makes me as angry as when something knocks into my head and makes my glasses lopsided.

I still wonder how Holla Forums can pretend to be so orderly while worshiping a god of chaos. Meanwhile they're trying to say all Discordians are SA goons and Holla Forums and that their chaos is bad… I mean, I don't like the goons much either, but Holla Forums has some serious brain problems lately.

They're all over the place right now, unable to think. Maybe when the election is over they'll go back to normal, although this is their first election for Holla Forums… Obango 2 Electric boogaloo didn't count since Ramney and Obango were the exact same guy so I can understand why they are excited.

And those cucks dare to defend "Human Rights" of criminals and terrorists and "Political Credibility" on status quo corrupt politicians against this guy because they liked the last bald faggot who ran our country to the ground.

That manga was a travesty and even Naoto fans despised it. It has been stricken from most people's minds

NieR Automata still has denuvo though.

Was it that bad?

Just let me have this moment, user.

That list of titles reads like AIDS Cancer Ebola HepC.
That pretty much kills anything containing a funny bone dead.

MAH
NIGGA

Okay, Pineapple on pizza fags btfo!

Yes. Naoto didn't act like Naoto, was a dumb, tsundere love interest for a Donut Steel and rode around on a motorcycle for some reason. It read like someone's bad fanfiction.

Reposting Shira Chess's papers from the last bread. Archive all of these, anons.

www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917
www.academia.edu/download/3535004/bsg_sample.pdf
books.google.com.ph/books?hl=en&lr=&id=9LdS5WwGOvwC&oi=fnd&pg=PR11&dq=Shira Chess&ots=V4hxYkbtqU&sig=0C2-l1eIUWlUA_Hwv5MgIZAIokU&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Shira Chess&f=false
books.google.com.ph/books?hl=en&lr=&id=jf4JBgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=Shira Chess&ots=7IkAvlrIpa&sig=Tv07dZo02VUTRC7IzZ5UZVr6eoE&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Shira Chess&f=false

Make sure to grab a new copy of the .zip whenever the gitgud is updated. Usually happens every week or two.

SVU episode was Feb 15, 2015 if someone wants to put their autism to use and check the breads around that time.

We've already found something from January 2015 though.

Did anyone managed to make a mega file dump for all these pdfs from the last thread?

Sadly, no one even did that.

I think ground zero was a couple of threads before that one.

archive.is/fKb0E#selection-47821.0-48097.134

I didn't know Kek was a homegrown meme, I kind of assumed Holla Forums or Holla Forums had found that out.

Well, time to download all of these "academic papers"

I will never forget coming home to "Acid Rain died for the cause." I never had such a simultaneous case of hysterical laughter and maximum WUT in my entire life.

Gonna take some fucking time, some of them are behind a paywall, others are hidden for those without an account and other shit, fug.

Best girl of all time.

Having my glasses bumped was a fairly common occurrence for me simply because I was relatively athletic. Unfortunately, it must've fucked up my nose back in HS, because I noticed it doesn't sit straight anymore and it seems to have happened between two particular photographs.
It's not awful and I'm sure most people don't notice it, but it still bothers me a lot.

Never read it, so I guess I dodged a bullet.

I have yet to see a tranny from the clique that passes.

I only wear mine at home. I wear contacts whenever I'm at work or doing something sporty.

He sounds like he found the info elsewhere on Holla Forums, maybe /bane/?

Nina Freeman is probably the one who comes closest.

waifufags BTFO

sage for bitching I hate being so goddamn slow at dishwashing and in concequence got my hours cut because I am slow. Think I should quit my parttime and look elsewheres? I am only getting 9 hours now at min wage so a little more than 90 a week in canada bucks.

Both mentions , are from 2016. If kek was mentioned around the time of the SVU episode in these threads it would be months earlier than the post KYM is crediting.

you're right, my bad.

As was mentioned last thread, most of those papers need someone with access to academic journals to download the pdf.:

A university student could probably do it because you get access via your university, if anyone is one look up whatever instructions they gave you for getting academic papers. When I was a student there was some stuff I could just put into Google Scholar settings and then almost any links to papers had a convenient link to access them on the search page.

This link isn't to anything, you probably tried to link a pdf you didn't have access to, find the page of the actual paper you were trying to link:
www.academia.edu/download/3535004/bsg_sample.pdf

This one she didn't write:

These are the publicly available ones:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917

(checked)

I tried contacts, didn't really work out for me.
I was too lazy to take them in/out and didn't want to take the time to deal with them in the mornings when I'm barely awake.
Glasses are quick and easy by comparison.

I also think I look far better with a good set of frames than without, so there's that.

If you don't like your job and aren't making good money, do something else. It's not worth going through your own personal hell just to barely get by.
Your wage seems pretty low, so I'm sure there's plenty of other options at that pay with more hours that are more engaging.

gop.com/debate-prep-survey/

Oh exploitable? Would you like to tell Trump about how he should bring up that Hillary hates video games to see if she'll spill her spaghetti in the debate? Or shitpost about dank memes?

I just checked KYM, and I'm afraid we got kukked by Cuckchan.

4archive.org/board/his/thread/312310

What happened between this post and ours is nebulous. It's possible that it survived thanks to /bmw/ and /magick/ until it was found by this thread.

No. That thread is an exact copy of one I saw on Holla Forums at an earlier time.

It's the exact same pasta except they replaced Holla Forums with /his/

Thanks for the honest advice, even If I dont find anything, I think I am going to put in my 2 weeks notice by mid to late october. And even if I cant work, I'll see if the local library or pet shelter will take me as an occasional volunteer. I cant into fast work, and yeah, I do feel like I am shit. The people I work with are nice, but I am just not suited for it. Sorry for blogpost folks, but I need non family advice.

twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/778333686248968192

Anywhere we can spread this?

Off topic yea but anything that sinks twitter faster I'm all for.

If only we had archives. Thanks again, Drybones!

There might be an archive.is version, but we can't search for it.

I'm not Drybones. I'm Dysnomia.

Shut up drybones

no ur gay. lmao wreck'd

Oh yeah, this is what happened to our site archive:

drybones.me/8a/

twitter.com/8archivemoe/status/748272588133117953

That makes things fairly difficult.
Can you do a thorough job, albeit slowly?
If so, I'd see if you can find a job detailing cars.

It's work that requires patience more than much else, and pays reasonably well.
I'll note that I mean real detailing, not they shit they have some kid do for $10 extra after after they run your car through the automated wash.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you there, but I don't like to have them on at work because they get in the way.

If you remember the time frame and phrases used you might be able to crtl+f it from these links. Best chance would be the catalog archive.

archive.is/https://8ch.net/pol/index.html*
archive.is/https://8ch.net/pol/catalog.html*

This is Kekcellent

I probably could. And yes, I know basically being slow means kepping a job is going to be harder for me. Retail or say taking care of animals may be more my speed, but those jobs are usually prefered female and will be scarcer as september passes. I will probably shoot of resumes at random until something hits. I hate being slow so much.

Way too much effort looking for it.

Man, people on Twitter are still justifying Liana's Orwellian Code of Conduct for gamers to make gaming comfortable for women. I just… I just can't believe these people, anons. For real.

sometimes, just sometimes the meteor doesn't seem like a bad option…

archive.is/SwWC8

Youtube just made it even easier for SOCJUS to control everything

Wish I could find another source that isn't a gawker affiliate though.

twitter.com/Meteoryan/status/778451958113837056

Watch this thread and see how retarded people on Twitter are.

Because best waifu

Now that's a bit much. I'm not seeing the big deal about it, largely because I already do most of those things. Like the thing about focusing on women's accomplishments, when we praised real pioneers like Amy Henning instead of clownhairs.

welp, seems its time to #unplugthetube

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/778308230149763076

Jesus Christ, what a terrible idea. I wonder who will get all the positions? I wonder.

Hey, think of it this way. More people off of Muzzietube, more time for Vidya.

why are the winter chapters always the saddest ones

Moderators can delete content they don't like, but they'll never take it away from me.

I can't believe that thread was only ~7 months ago. It seems like it's been a year or more.
mfw I was ID:254071 and I am partly responsible for accidentally resurrecting an Elder God

There is no turning back now. Just roll with it.

Because the characteristics of winter are sorrow and death outside of christmas.

Did you know the suicide rate spikes during christmess?

You have fallen from Kek's grace.

mfw I also played a part in the summoning, with sobek.

Oh, of course I show up as soon as suicide gets mentioned

SHOO SHOO KILLER ZOMBIE

Women in skirts and pantyhoses are one of my weaknesses and fetishes, y'know.

That's not a woman, that's a girl.

Well this thread derailed into meme hunting

I don't mind, though, hope you fags find the true origin of our lord and savior

anyways

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/534bmg/socjus_ian_hinck_formerly_of_gametrailers_now_of/

I wonder if Ni-Oh asshurt over the protagonist will pick up. Will it get major hitpieces in the future? Don't forget, not only is it a japanese developer but it's Team Ninja, the media loves going after them. Guess we'll see

All social media should die, I feel it helped greatly in the rise of journalistic corruption, rise of SJW, etc. so Twitter continuing to die is good.

Who is this semen demon?

this is a woman

She's 18, what the fuck are you talking about?

pedo

This is a game.

wasn't Randi Harper the one in the CON leaks who had contacts inside Twitter to pull strings for her?

Are you going to post this on your board?

I suppose I could

God damn it, I even found that webm where Rea attempts suicide just now. Fuck is up tonight? I guess someone is going to kill themselves soon?

Watch out for suicides, anons

She's admitted to such things even outside of the leaks, she has mentioned her "twitter friend" on multiple ocassions

Jason Schrier pls go.

It's a woman. She is the mom not the dead one from Amaama to Inazuma. Only appears in the anime once, but more so in the manga.

That's why they caught the Chelsea bomber so easily, he forgot to level up.

Get out of here, you fucking donkey!

Quit making me feel user.

Speaking my language user

hey gg guys, curious question, wasn't "media matters" involved with one of the literally whose?

I didn't pay super close attention during GG's primetime hours, but I swear i recognize the name from early threads

Well, the name sounds like your typical propaganda platform, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm unsure, but knowing the only reason this was started is 'cause what's known in the work world as "in"s, that is unsurprising.

archive.is/9pS5U

wew, that was the first thing I got searching that piece of shit website.

Yup, just spotted this on Holla Forums

archive.is/rlI9W
This is the guy who owns Correct The Record AND Media Matters, CTR being the organization that pays people to shill 8ch

and I could swear I remember a connection being looked into between media matters and one of the whose, anyone have those old charts that show the money trails and points to digra?

I bet they're scared of images of Pepe the "Grinch".
If the comment threads are open on the original article,
SPAM PEPES!

Yes, they also went with the pepe is a nazi-white nationalist symbol and sadly, no, don't see any general results on the holy socjus trinity.

For as much love that ara's get on in this thread you'd think the board would have been decently popular.

Holla Forums's to dead for niche boards to survive sadly.

The problem with /ara/ is that everyone who wants to post aras is already doing it on some other board.

/monster/ and /christian/ do relatively well for themselves, but yeah you're right for now.

like my board

Truly I am shocked.

Does he even touch the rampant cheating and manipulation in "pro" matches or the fact that many tournaments are nothing but glorified spectacles used to launder money? Nah, most likely a shitty piece fluff.

>>>Holla Forums7565527
8/pol/ apparently thinks they're the GNAA now.

Going dark comes naturally to the media, rioters and Swedish children.

According to the intersectional ladder of oppression, blacks are 3rd on the top of the oppression ladder. Which means, whatever they're doing, whether it's killing whites, looting or burning down buildings, it's justified because they need a "outlet for their oppressed history".

Well they better hope that fire they started doesn't do anything to that Chevron tanker nearby or everyone is in for a bad time.

They've mentioned gamergate in a few articles of theirs but only in passing on other unrelated topics, and they've had hitpieces on Cernovich and Milo

I post and dump shit on /ara/ all the time nigga, love the place

That blame would then be on Chevron for having a tanker there that could catch fire.

Straight Male POC still have Tier 3 Privilege, though. Haven't they heard of intersectionality?

links to some of those articles?

That artist does nice eyes. Get another Galko commission from him

Thanks for the eyestrain

Can't argue with a rainbow.
Actually you can.

Well I was terribly mistaken:

archive.is/B6IiG
archive.is/Q3KNc

They don't actually reference GG, but the comments section do, which is far less interesting and threw me off when searching. But they still had hitpieces on Milo/Mike. Media matters may have been the main source of asshurt over Milo on his views of trans.

I searched and I can't even find any articles of Quinn, Brianna or Anita. If they were more involved with GG then it was more discreet, maybe a COI or something.

Also a couple of media matters journalists were in the JournoList:

thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=JournoList

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3vz8t4/goal_gamergate_is_being_linked_with_the_right_and/cxs9xwo

Who the fuck cares, Milo is a bro.

What are you even inplying, where did that even come from, I don't see how that's relevant to my post

KiA thread are upset Milo hurt their PR and trying to shame Trump saying he is a bad person.

KiA have being trying to remove Milo and delink Trump for years now as it's bad PR.

who gives a fuck about reddit

You type like ralphshill.

What's your point? What does that have to do with that post?

And I ask again

What does that have anything to do with my post

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/778504514693455872

On a tangent, the last time a reporter wrote up an article about exactly that, he got fired before his piece got published.

Found on a school website - Year 1 (5-6yo) UK History national curriculum for 2016-17.

Since when does the wii cater to 5 year olds?

I just looked them up their Wumaos

Some of Soros Chink pals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

GOOD MORNING GAYMERGAYS

chinasmack.com/2010/bloggers/han-han-fifty-cent-party-must-work-overtime.html

Now that's something I haven't heard for some time.

THEY DO IT FOR FIFTY CENTS

Reminds me of the "Green Tea Bitch" brouhaha

I've complete forgotten what that even was.

Yeah, about that…

facebook.com/dnf.media/photos/pcb.1035413646482701/1035408196483246/?type=3&theater

facebook.com/dnf.media/photos/pcb.1035413646482701/1035408553149877/?type=3&theater

facebook.com/dnf.media/photos/pcb.1035413646482701/1035408836483182/?type=3&theater

Check the date.

A whore who pretends to be pure.
It was from a chinese article about the whos

TL/DR A Chinese website aired an article about Literally Who and called her just that. The idea is that Green Tea is pure, so Green Tea bitches are bitches who pretend to be pure but actually are - well, bitches.

Why is there still no progress on Vivian having gay sex with Erin?

This takes on an extra later of meaning with the studies circulating online that show tea lowers testosterone levels.

I wonder who could be behind this?

Why, I wouldn't possibly know.

When's Valkyrie Drive coming out?

I can't wait to see socjus really fucking up bitching about Japan sexualizing lesbians that aren't remotely tumblrshit.

septe,ber 30 in europe

America is what matters. It's where they can get BTFO the most by normalfags who like cartoon boobies and lot lesbians.

october 11 I believe

What the hell does this even mean? Of course Hogan and Thiel had an axe to grind against Gawker before GG. The lawsuit started in 2013.

Good.

For a while I've had an idea for a mainstream well funded chat site for developers to talk with people interested in whatever games are currently in development. With a carefully managed team that can be trusted, gamers could potentially finally have the link they've needed to the people who make their games and this can only benefit the studios getting straight from their market what content and features would help encourage them to buy it.

Apparently, someone's already done something like that, but it's doing shitty.

Reminder that the Austin Game Conference is today. Be on the look out for anything suspicious and spread what we've uncovered in any of their tags that they might be using.

Holla Forums misogynists have made a thread to harass Liana for her message of peace:

My fellow redditors, me must protect our PR by defending Liana's honor.

You talking about Grummz' pet project? League for Gamers?

Yeah, exactly that. Someone pro-GG could really help devs realize socjus shit isn't going to sell in the long run and help them clean house of that infestation.

shoo shoo revolt.

We might be lucky enough to get some fatal seizures from this.

Official English trailer from PQube. Look how gives no fucks this is.

Please take my suggestion and start by killing yourself.

best part is they are premoting it as an ad on twitter
It keeps coming up on my phone as promoted

Its release can probably go in both #OperationMoe and #TheTriggering.

Good evening, fags.

Los Ingobernables de #GamerGate!

Talk to eltonel, I think he made a sketch a long time ago in the drawthread, but it was never completed

He made two or three pages, but the guy has almost no commission or patreonbux, so he does other things with his life sadly. The dude deserves more recognition and support.

[Obligatory "fuck off, Val, leaderfag wannabe" message]

Remember to filter and ignore Val.

You should take your own advice and filter and ignore me too then you nigger

God damn it.

What's NovaRO ?

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/778574920947204096

By the way guys, if you're on android and you're tired of waiting for miku to stop being dead and fix the deduplicated images, everychan is a fork that seems to be working perfectly with Holla Forums.

What's different from just looking at Holla Forums on your browser ?

On the topic of android and since threads dead right now, can someone tell me a good mango reader that's light weight, not overrun by ads, has no retarded permissions and no "community features"?
I used to use mango but that's deprecated and shutting down and I've found nothing to replace it.

That it's actually usable on your phone.

kill yourself faggot.

But he's right about Val being a faggot and he's giving good advice.

When I use to read comics I used comicrack

Michael Pachter – PC Gamers Are Like ‘Racists’

gamingbolt.com/michael-pachter-pc-gamers-are-like-racists

archive.is/Q1mK0

It means your grampa is an entitled chauvinist mysogynerd and possibly a pissbabby goober gobbler, can you tell us where he is so we can send alert the proper authorities at the Ministry of Liberty Intersectionality Equality & Services.

This is happening already

twitter.com/hashtag/agc16

#agc16

archive.is/HVNRf#selection-895.0-895.12

archive.is/5MzVI

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/03/igda-comes-under-fire-with-cabal-allegations-igda-members-stay-silent/

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2014/11/igda-founder-responds-to-indie-devs-being-blocked-on-gamergate-blocklist/

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/tag/igda/

archive.is/Tcx3M

It's like he has no idea that a gaming PC is a bigger investment than a console.

Does vivian use tampons or pads

You know what time it is!

Satire is unfortunately nearly dead in current year. In any case here's the practical translation of Liana K's manifesto code of conduct poison pill.
Everything I say you should all listen to and obey. But it's not at all like that Listen&Believe crazy feminism tho LOL!
But you really should LISTEN & OBEY to all the things I say, because it is important for everyone to listen to each other.
Especially you listening to me.

more like

you can posts stuff about Meth Head since IGDA supported her blockbot and with that you can also add LW's CON since both are suggested on every tech convention

Like this one.

twitter.com/MarsGlobal/status/778099719922933760

So, we should boycott Mars, then. Easy for me, since I like nothing of theirs. Pocky is better than Skittles, anyway.

Not Gilda.
mars.com/global
THAT MARS

Haha, user, of course I know that! I was joking!

Piss off GGRevolt.

Don't know what that shitty tweet is, but I'm saying right now there's no way in Hell I'm ever going to stop buying FritoLays.

Alternatively, this could be used to remind twatter that by the exact same logic, the M&M's comparison is also total bullshit. If nothing else, we could take a bite out of Morton's profits with the amount of free salt produced.

You warm my heart, goy

Thanks, Master.

Frito Lay==Pepsi
Mars doesn't produce that much food in the Americas (the only non-candy food sold in the US made by them is Uncle Ben). You're more likely to give up on Wrigley's candies (Skittles, BigRed, Starburst), gums (5, Juicy Fruit, Hubba Bubba, Orbit/Extra), Chocolates (M&M, Mars, Twix, Snickers) and Altoids.

It's the principle behind the matter.

FritoLays could be publicly revealed using money from Nacho Cheese Dewritos alone to sadistically fund bombs to blow up 2D galaxies of lolis just bedause children scream the best and I'm still going to stuff my face with them. I'll just have to wait for normalfags and especially anons to force them to stop it.

I'm sorry.

GG doesn't do boycotts anyway, he is a GGRevoltor trying to push their boycott shit once again.

I already know that. Just getting that off my chest.

No AMD in sponsors list, based as fuck.
It is pretty scary how IGDA is pretending they want to self censor for political reasons to help sales, when we all know it's going to end up being self-censored to not offend anyone by SJWs.

The whole article is howdoyoudofellowplayers.jpg. Anyone who owns multiple gaming devices debunks their entire argument. It's basically some misguided idiot who doesn't understand gaming and thinks that rabid console and PC fanboys define all gamers.

I dont even like m&ms

Twitter is a mistake.

So I went to Le Musée de l'Homme (The musuem of man) in Paris today and I bring you a gift.

On a touch screen they had an option for english and this is what I found.

I asked my french friend and he said this nonsense is basically what is believed by most europeans.

All in all it was a pretty disappointing museum. Not a fan. Stick with the military museum that is next to napoleon's tomb in my opinion.

coconut m&ms were good

What a pathetic piece of shit. This retard needs to get mocked out of the industry in disgrace.

I see Pitchford's still desperately trying to get the Clique's protection after it was revealed that he supposedly covered up sexual harassment cases.

gonna need some sources fam

Hacks can't take it, remember to keep spamming Blunderborn videos on Bitchfork's twitter.

Okay, seems to be a museum of "Modern Art" with a SocJus twist on history.

Shit, now I can't find it.

If you say you would recommend a game the Humble Store invites you to write a Steam review. But not if you wouldn't recommend it. (Someone on KIA pointed this out). Seems like the same sort of review-manipulation bullshit lots of phone games try to use.

Shame Bundle games don't count towards the overall score anymore. That's probably how they're going to justify it if they get called out.

Isn't it? Seems like it was a blatant attempt to critique SJWs and pull Alinsky "make the enemy play by their own rules" bullshit. Which I've always held was retarded, in part for precicely this reason: it's more likely cause division than to be even noticed by the enemy.

I don't like or trust Liana at all but this just seems like an artificial attempt to stir up drama. I don't think I've ever encountered anyone who actually gave a shit about her "material", the only notable thing she's done is get caught posting about herself while pretending to be someone else 2 years ago. Keep in mind as far as I know that image being spread around was created by a troll, Liana only made the video.

Yeah, I assume the Humble Store has worked like this for a long time and this sort of thing is one of the reasons why Steam made that change.

Then why the title of the series "A Gamer's Guide to Feminism" and that episode is called "Make Gaming Culture Better for Women"? Explain that. Either she's inept in getting her points across or her true colors is really showing that she wants to be another elitist gatekeeper who wants to lecture us on how sexist are we as gamers.

Reminder Liana is revoltard's bait. She's always spouting gibberish and was never actually respected among pro gg people.

I'll bet my shekels on the latter. Because not even the most inept would even make condescending statements like that and will not change or correct himself/herself unless they got some really ulterior motives in mind.

Goodnight

who are you

Just some random Australian furry.

The same reason why some people made material prominently calling Joshintosh an anti-semite because he hated Israel. Or why some retards call anyone insulting Milo a homophobe. Because she's trying to position herself as "doing feminism better than the SJWs" while calling them hypocrites who are driving women away from gaming. Thus most of the actual content of the video is aimed at criticizing SJWs and gaming media (but often uses stupid SJW language/logic to do so).

More importantly, nobody gives a fuck about Liana except the ones trying to start drama. Her "true colors" are that she tried to shill for herself and then was stupid enough to put a shoe on her head when a /gg/ volunteer called her out. I just looked up the video on KIA and it got 35 upvotes, nobody cares. I just wanted to explain the tactic she's trying to use because I hate whenever someone thinks "use SJW tactics/language against them" is a good idea.

ashion.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Lillian-get-s-a-spanking-mild-lewd-635715662
Which feminist would you spank and why is it Christina Hoff Sommers?

Das lewd.

inb4 aGG takes this picture seriously.

How about NO

This is basically child abuse.

Stop parentshaming her, user. It's her free choice to ruin the life of her kids as much as she wants.

As both apparently are CIS White Males, its her duty, even.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long.

It's kind of funny.

I can only hope one day this will be a reason for protective services to take kids away.

Protective services is fucking shit, lad. Been there, done that. Foster/group homes are fucking awful. It's a case of "out of the frying pan, into the fire".

>check the mirror
I just want this fucking world to end. Put it out of its fucking misery.

Ok, what did I miss this time?

hurpadurf hurr durr

herp derp

hurrrrrrrrrr

What are some good edits of "YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE"?

Exactly that wording.

From what I can tell, YouTube is making some kind of Riot-like points system where people can become super-users with higher privileges if they report enough content or something. And as League of Legends showed us, people will abuse the system for these prizes, because everyone and their grandmother knows that YouTube's automated systems are shit.

hey wanna censor shit on youtube? join the youtube hereos commies. you even get brownie point for it!

Oh, and naturally, comments are disabled, meaning they fucking know it's a shit policy.

Catch a rock!

looks like cancer

Rev up those dislikes.

Just another one of these.

he's back!

twitter.com/joss

Jesus, he looks like he drank from the False Grail in Last Crusade.

And he promptly sputters politics.

why did you post a pic of Doc Brown?

…and another fucking retard…

Sensitive Joss Whedon is back? Oh boy

Well, he only came back to shill his new project and promptly fucked off again.

techraptor.net/content/youtube-heroes-program-flag-videos
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/778616568074735617

Youtube comments for his vid archive.is/egl0p.

They seriously don't even remember running him off Twitter. Right down the ol' memory hole.

The worst part is that Joss is such a beta bitch that he not only denies that them harassing him was the reason he deleted his Twitter, but claims that them harassing him is "normal."

holy shit i can't stop laughing. iron man looks like he is almost crying. this is so bad.

You guys are a little bit late with the kek and frog thing….

cals.ncsu.edu/corpse-flower-at-nc-state/

Sweet baby Kek, I thought it would be over since Fall is coming. I think someone is going to die soon, or maybe Kek has a grand happening in store.

I kind of wish there was Corpse Flower porn now

you get out there user, and you hump that flower, and you film it, and you post it here

Hillary is a few months overdue.

You'd be surprised what you can find on pix.iv if you know the right tags

Nigger, Lemmy's death better not have been in vain

this is still happening

2 more.
archive.is/qKa7M
archive.is/sG1lx

It's going to be massive.

NUCLEAR

THIS IS UNFAIR

This ain't good.

What the fuck is that?

Sounds about right.

It could not have been more fitting.

JUST LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MONSTROSITY

NO
FUCK YOU
WE AGREED NOT TO DO THAT BECAUSE THE PRICE WAS TOO HIGH
WE GAVE YOU THIS MEME MAGIC AND WE CAN TAKE IT AWAY REANON

FTFY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda_Radner
For those of you not in on the joke.

It's like the story of Michael III and Basilius I

Oh look what I just found, mememagic has done something nice to me for once!

Dead

Maybe it's just my inner "muh PR" speaking, but I don't think Hillary dying would really be in our best interests.
Let something happen that without a shadow of a doubt shows her unsuitability as a president (like a psychotic breakdown) but not something that could give her any kind of "martyr status".

How about…. just her sphincter dying?

She's dead. They can't make her look sexy.

Maybe only half her brain dying. She would not only be the first woman as president, she'd also be the first 100% disabled one.

I can just read the headlines now

Porque no los dos?

In other apocalypse-related news.

And Turkey will start it somehow because they're retarded dipshits.

And let's not forget that the Chinese have lost control over their space station and it will come crashing down somewhere in early 2017 - with nobody knowing where.

You serious?
Jesus fucking christ

They had a space station? Always thought it was only propaganda.

popularmechanics.com/space/satellites/a22936/tiangong-falling-to-earth/

archive.is/yqDvw

In all seriousness though, it's not likely to cause much damage, if any. Most of it won't survive the atmospheric re-entry, and those parts that do are likely to simply fall into the ocean.

American press does as much propaganda regarding China and Russia.

Is this meant as a surprising revelation?

Justs pointing out because americans have the habit of believing everything bad about chinks and russia

Sounds like the rest of the world with america, really

That in itself is generalizing propaganda. Congratulations.

madewithcode.com/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=HPP1&utm_campaign=change

what is this? google is showing me a link to this.

americans have a special hatred regarding russia tho

Probably some attempt to get more girls into coding. For some reason they never ask whether or not the girls actually want to go into coding.

forgot archive
archive.is/3lIUP

Clinton needs to live a long life, not to enjoy it but to have her lose her temper and her bowels in each televised debate, and to have her and her masters unequivocally get told
THE PEOPLE HAVE SAID TO YOU LOUD AND CLEAR
NO! NO TO YOU AND YOUR MASTERS AND THEIR GLOBALIST AGENDA
NOW FUCK OFF
on election day. After that, she still needs to live long enough to see charges being brought up, even if I seriously doubt she'd be checked into a graybar hotel. But it would be delicious to see her go full gollum on king nigger when he lets her twists in the wind.

Comedy gold.

I don't understand why the Chinese don't publicize their space program more. They landed a robot on the Moon like four years ago and barely anyone noticed.

Who would publish it? I don't think the American media would be willing to give Cathay the big stage, and few people would voluntary watch Chinese State TV, or read the English-language version of the China Times (though this unsurprisingly comes with a reason).

lel

archive.is/Ocb0K
Raju Narisetti is the new CEO of the Gawker-less Gawker Media Group, which is being renamed the Gizmodo Media Group.
Narisetti is effectively taking over for Nick Denton, who founded Gawker Media and ran it for over a decade.
Narisetti is currently the senior vice president of strategy at News Corp, the Murdoch family's print and digital media company. He brings both journalistic expertise and digital media understanding to the job.
He will move to Gizmodo Media Group – named for Gawker's tech blog Gizmodo – in late October.
Last month Univision acquired all of Gawker Media's web sites with the exception of please use archive.is. The flagship blog has been embroiled in bitter litigation with Hulk Hogan over a 2012 post about a sex tape. The litigation has been financed by billionaire tech entrepreneur Peter Thiel.

Who is this discharge devil?

Reminder that it's our fault too and retards who claim we dindu nuffin and mails were useless are faggots of the highest caliber

gonna guess it's a dude. This is Holla Forums after all.

Oh shit.

Please let unrest grow even further.

Get fucked, Denton.

do gamergaters use Gab?

Trump supporters aren't being fooled into thinking they can stay home during voting, right?

What's a Gab?

Fuck no, and I'm dragging my cousins to the polls too.

carrotsforferrets.tumblr.com/post/125710281289/two-final-bonus-pics-of-me-at-the-con-as-vivian

I certainly hope not.

Gab.ai, an invite only for the moment alternative to Twitter.

Trump has the most primary votes out of any GOP candidate in history.

An alternative to Twitter, established after the latter began to ban conservative/ right-wing people.

As the latter seemingly are the only ones to use it, however, it's basically the Holla Forums version of Twatter.

Where is her Gilda counterpart?

In the trash.

I don't know why I didn't recognize her. Here's the fullres of the first picture.

Well, if it's invite-only, and no one invited us, then there's your answer.

Her wrangler wouldn't let her go

STOP GILDA ABUSE!!!

wew lads >>>Holla Forums7572621

Now the filesize limit is above 10MB. What the hell is happening?

It hurts
The rest is pretty good though

Isn't it board-specific?

Even then, I didn't think the BO could set the limit above 10MB.

All boards get it, it's a sitewide filesize increase, 2MB increase every week until 16MB >>>/sudo/5677

Of course I deleted all my .webms over 8MB.

hopefully it'll pick up some steam now that it's been cracked

Here, have some of mine.

And?

Last one.

WOP YA WOD

WOP YA WOD

WOP YOUR WOD ON THE COUNTAA

Noice
Speaking of working on the site.

Is Sargon hacked? He's spamming his feed with gay porn

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad

look at the pinned tweet

did you not read his pinned tweet?

Your video is inexplicably arousing.

Testing upload…

Welp.

So youtube is now kill? Or will people still use it?

Yeah but that doesn't confirm he wasn't hacked.

I'd wager it's someone who hacked him pretending to just be trying to trigger the alt-right in order to get Sargon's account banned.

People will still use it, I'm hoping at least a decent chunk breaks off.

Just look at that thumbnail image.
They know exactly what they're doing. They know full-well this system is going to be used by a bunch of sociopaths who delude themselves into thinking they're "fighting the good fight."

Doubtful.

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/778699080725696513

It's just like user badges on Wikipedia or the Twitter verified sign. One more way for overinvested autists to bolster their egos.

We seriously need a new video platform to promote

why is it always gay porn?

So far only Matt talked about it
Go contact other youtubers about this so they can talk about this
Appabend, Alphaomegasin ect ect

If I had the money, I'd make my own using mediagoblin.org. Or I could simply upload videos here, since there's a 16MB limit.

(checked)

Because lesbian porn is pro-feminism, maybe?

Harmful Opinions also talked about it.

Good lets hope even more people talk about it

mr rep just uploaded a video

He's still my favorite youtuber.

I think they tell you to grow up and ignore it if you follow through with it.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/778702109352996864
change.org/p/nis-america-release-criminal-girls-2-party-favors-uncensored-on-steam
FART THAT SHIT
If you want to prove that non-censorship is fucking profitable then you have to make this kinda stuff obvious and wide !

I hope to god that's a placebo button, and that they don't legitimately want every user to be a dancing monkey.

What Youtubers will be singing to their subscribers soon.

Somebody tell Cancer Hat to stop dying of cancer and put out a video already.

That would be sane and logical. Do you think that would really happen in current year though.

I know, but this was in threads previous, and I think that's what happens if you follow through with that option. I remember it.

You say that but look where we are now

I know the world is fucked up. That's not what the conversation is about though.

Nope sorry, there is zero fucking chance that I'll ever give NISA money again or help support a way for them to gain more money. Not even if they do a good job or are simply just a distributor.

That cancerous shithole of a company needs to fucking burn.

All that means is that they'll fix the pics but the dialogue will still remain butchered. I have no interest in that.

I don't blame you sadly.

This is some serious 1984 bullshit

Who would of known {current year} would of been the year of 1984

Get with the times! It's 1984+12! :^(

You're short by two decades.

Fuck, I can't add. 1984+32

Hey guys, you hear about that new game they're hyping out of Japan? It's called Pokemon. Gonna be a complete fucking one shot, I can tell. Who the fuck has heard of Game Freak anyway?

Any of you guys got nintendo's new console? Nintendo 64 looks like a fun console
Though I'm worries about the 4-player thing
It might be a cluster fuck

Here's why I'm wary as fuck if that pic is real. Even if that's google youtube's idea of a joke placebo, it's cementing the idea that youtube is moving futher away from a video sharing platform and increasingly closer to nu tv model. As in it's a way to survey. That type of shit would be non sensical for a video sharing platform. But for a tv model, that type of thing is taken seriously because they want to know what is getting more attention among the audience, so they can price the timeslot accordingly to advertisers. Timeslots does not apply to something like youtube or the On Demand model, sure. But info surveys, that shit is still considered valuable.

That's a picture from Twitter though.

Of course it's gonna be a clusterfuck. How are they gonna manage to push out a quality game managing 4 independent inputs at the same time? And they're also talking 3D movement? Are they kidding? Anything they put out on there will probably control like absolute shit.

Well sheeeit, I dun fucked up on that detail then, and I apologize. Realizing that it's from twitter however, somehow also makes it much worse, I'm not surprised, just very disappointed since it's that much more petty.

We all know Zelda and Mario cannot function in 3D
Come on Nintendo get with it

Uh-oh!

That's the honeypot for frivolous reports. Problem is, "abusive or harmful" is going to be 99% bullshit too.

if I had "for_what_purpose.jpg" I'd post it

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

I wonder if methwhale will grace us with its presence in the new bread?

Umm. Not that I have doubts, ok, I do but why was your first post stating that you were going to bake the new bread?

I'm the OP of this bread sorry for that, but my router has been taking some problems and it resets my ID every midnight for some weird reason

Does your router turn into a pumpkin?

More or less.

if you're the OP prove it. The real OP would post lewds of themselves

The mods should be able to confirm it by matching hashes.

No he should just post his dick

What if he is gildafag?

then post his feminine benis

posting comfy

Gildafag here, since you don't trust that user, I could be the one to bake a new thread. You trust me, right?

you should just post your feminine benis instead

Any bad news today?

Any good news?

DO NOT SEXUALISE GIL… W-wait, me?

Yes, you.

Can someone fill me in about the current affiliation/status of IGDA?

Quick read of the ggwiki says the founder of said group went spewing shit on twitter in the early days.

Is it the same shitsong still?

REMEMBER WHAT YOU FIGHT FOR

Asking because they've been shilling quite aggressively at my university this past week.

I only come to these threads, so I don't know much about the other boards, but I would like to know what the difference is between Holla Forums and /a/? I don't watch the foreign cartoons so I don't know.

Tits and Asses

Also Traps

archive.is/K7p6P
Everything is GamerGate.

I-I don't know how to reply

Did they hand out any flyers or pamphlets or mention a site or a book that 'you must read'?

Gotta love being a boogeyman.

No. Do not bake bread. Nobody trusts you. You post gilda pics.

Bill burr on celebrity faggotry.

pretty much, just a few more ties to various cliques and companies. I'll dig around the archives to find some of the info.
here is some of the old stuff;

Also were they handing out flyers/pamphlets? Because you should have totally grabbed some.

Don't be silly, show us your willy.

EXACTLY
This shit is the reason nobody likes your breads.

why you bully me I did what you asked for

I'm not going to show you anything!

He looks like this guy if he had AIIIIIDDDSSS

Gildafag, you made the mistake of outright saying you enjoy being bullied.
Just be glad I'm not bullying you, I think the other faggots are going a little too hard.

I-I did?

Deep down you know you want to

I would only give you loving and caring bullying.

Big breasted Gilda is obviously the only real value.

What's it like to be in love with a fictional potato?

If you are going to post gilda, may I make a suggestion that you post other characters as well as only 1 pic of gilda. That way you will be hiding your gilda levels.

Nah, they've been shilling so far via their members interrupting coding lectures to talk about the local hub of IGDA hosting some sort drinking night where we are given a "huge" chance to network.

Almost at page 15. Shitpost, schnell, schnell!

Yeah, you did.
Or it was someone imitating you using the exact same images and filenames, but considering your repsonse, I have the feeling that this might be true.

Someone needs to make rageface racist or something to take it back.

POST 2D TIDDIES

I hope the guy who came up with Emoji Shakespeare gets cancer.

Was there free alcohol to entice more members into the cul- I mean association? What can IGDA offer that a student and faculty run group can not? Network shmetwork, I once attended a talk that was organized by the teachers and students that had a working game animator from a known studio because he was a graduate, a CGI studio director\owner, and a tech dude from a CG software company.

I bet they'd make you pay for your own drinks.

Just post it you lewd ladyboy

I can't even begin to understand how somebody could come to this conclusion.

Best meme.

Better than even Bane.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

And quads override.

Yes you did.